Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? (3065 Views)

Poll: Can he suceed?

Yes: 79% (31 votes)
No: 20% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

El Classico/ Mou Press Conference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by Markenny(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2010
he is the best.
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by AndreUweh(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2010
Jose will sweep everything at stake in Spain. No stopping him.
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by kottid(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2010
If he is given a free hand to run the club and adequate support and finances to make the necessary finances he wants, i'm sure he will do well.
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by chelseabmw(m): 3:20am On Jul 14, 2010
embarassed
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by PastorAIO: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2010
the guy has just bought Ashley Cole from Chelsea. Already Real's defence is stronger by 50%. Ashley Cole is the best left back in the world and a waste in the premier league. Now is a real chance for him to show his potential. Although I fear he may not be as fast as he used to be back in his Arsenal days. But what he loses in pace he will make up for in experience.

I wonder how he will handle Ronaldo though. After yabbing the guys mother and his upbringing while they were still in England. But Mourinho is smooth, he might still win him over. I don't know how but I suspect he will find a way.

As for me, I'm not bothering with Premiership this season, I'm going to be watching la Liga all the way. Mourinho is the bane of Barcelona and their fates are tied. Now is time for the climax of their epic saga. Maybe not the final climax but a mega climax all the same. Me, I'm a mourinho support cos he's our special one.
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by Johnnny(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2010
Though I am a barca fan, yet I love the idea of him being at Madrid.

He will bring more excitement to the la liga, with all his controversies, tactics, on & off field tantrums.  This is definately going to be very interesting.

Please somebody help me tell Guardiola to get Etoo Fils back to barca, or else even if he wins a dozen titles in one season, I will still not forgive him.
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2010
Can Jose cop more than 100 points?

Thats what it takes to beat Barca.
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by kobikwelu(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2010
Though I am a barca fan, yet I love the idea of him being at Madrid.

He will bring more excitement to the la liga, with all his controversies, tactics, on & off field tantrums. This is definately going to be very interesting.

Please somebody help me tell Guardiola to get Etoo Fils back to barca, or else even if he wins a dozen titles in one season, I will still not forgive him.

david villa would do better
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by Ibomade1: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mourinho has no magic. What he does best is instealing the mentality of[b] " me against the world"[/b] in his players which in turn brings the best out of them and it has worked very well over the years. He is also very good in organising his players and that is why his team always maintain their shape for the entire 90mins.
I am sure he will be successful in Madrid, I just not sure the fans will appreciate his style of play.

But for once Real Madrid will have a coach that has got balls and can stand on his ground.
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by Basilona(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
I HOPE D SPECIAL ONE IS READY TO LOSE HIS SPECIAL POWERS because ALL DOSE HIM MAGIC TRICKS GO STOP 4 LA LIGA. ANYWAYS D PUBLICITY IS GOOD 4 LA- LIGA. BUT IS NOT GOING 2 BE A FUN-FILLED XPERIENCE 4 HIM
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by Jencejyde(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ibo-made:

Mourinho has no magic. What he does best is instealing the mentality of[b] " me against the world"[/b] in his players which in turn brings the best out of them and it has worked very well over the years. He is also very good in organising his players and that is why his team always maintain their shape for the entire 90mins.
I am sure he will be successful in Madrid, I just not sure the fans will appreciate his style of play.

But for once Real Madrid will have a coach that has got balls and can stand on his ground.
True talk!

Andre Uweh:

Bad talk!
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by Akosbaba(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2010
In time,all you mourinho-haters will be proved wrong
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by mamagee3(f): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
Mourinho would work his magic this season and Real Madrid would win La liga.

Believe me!!!
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by eyoniggar(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2010
mama-gee:

Mourinho would work his magic this season and Real Madrid would win La liga.

Believe me!!!

Thank you for the "SAY", as we all know, everything you proclaim have always been the reverse case.

Once again, thank you very much. FORZE BARCA.
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On Jul 21, 2010
^^Barca isn't winning nada this time!
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by ice234: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2010
mou is a cheat. he uses juju
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by AjanleKoko: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
Well, last season came and went.
Mou eventually got Madrid a trophy, and has a chance for another in August, the Spanish Super Cup. But his first season in Spain will be remembered with one phrase: 'Por Que?'
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by usbcable(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^
and his first season will be remembered with barsa deploying simulation antics and false pretenses to defeat him when it mattered most.
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by AjanleKoko: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2011
usbcable:

^^^
and his first season will be remembered with barsa deploying simulation antics and false pretenses to defeat him when it mattered most.

Well, hey. Don't hate the players bro. Hate the game grin
Not to worry, let's arrange a Madrid-Barca pre-season friendly, and we will send up Juvenil A players that Real can easily defeat. Just to get some degree of closure grin
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by usbcable(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Well, hey. Don't hate the players bro. Hate the game grin
Not to worry, let's arrange a Madrid-Barca pre-season friendly, and we will send up Juvenil A players that Real can easily defeat. Just to get some degree of closure grin

pot caslling kettle black, when they always cry at everything ''Mourinho''
Re: Can Mou Work His Magic At Madrid? by AjanleKoko: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Tomorrow he will grin

usbcable:

^^^

Oh yeah.
Now Barca beats him right in his backyard with 11 men complete. Now he wants to play Barca 11 against 10, to have a chance grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United (1) Versus Sunderland (0) : Live / Arsenal Signs Deal With Malta Guinness Nigeria / Bayern Munich Vs Werder Bremen (4 - 1) On Sat 3rd December 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.