Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking (1663 Views)

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Ladies: How To Trick Men Into Thinking You Have A Bigger BĂștt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by oyinda3(f): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2010
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by InkedNerd(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2010
LOL funny
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by oyinda3(f): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2010
grin haha i had to watch it twice. what a transformation. lollol
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by eyoniggar(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2010
This goes to show that Oyinda is seriously a fugly girl.

When some1 goes around searching on the internet into tricking people
that they look good.
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by oyinda3(f): 1:14am On Jul 13, 2010
i thought they banned u for good. today must be my unlucky day
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by alicianna(f): 3:26am On Jul 13, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by topup: 5:29am On Jul 13, 2010
I LOVE HER!! Hillarious!!
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by tayoast(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2010
ehn. . . oyinda, ase oo ti we fyne shocked
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by queeneve: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2010
(attempting to laugh) (failed)

My granny said never to laugh at RETARDED PEOPLE, it not nice.

(sending a lawsuit letter to the POSTER)
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by Pennywise(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2010
Which kind trick be that? The babe fine joo.
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by queeneve: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2010
Damn she good! She tricked ya!
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by Pennywise(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2010
^^^ Yeah. A trick that works only when you are good-looking
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by init4dmoni(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2010
3 million views in 4 days shocked
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by Onchedu(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2010
I don't need to trick anyone cos I naturally look good. cool tongue cool
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by eyoniggar(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2010
oyinda.:

i thought they banned u for good. today must be my unlucky day

How can a whole eyonigger be banned without resurfacing? Fugly gurl.
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by tpiah: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2010
i used to be whoopi goldberg.

thanks to the techniques outlined in that video, i'm now halle berry.

as long as you dont see me in my natural state, nothing spoil.
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by oyinda3(f): 3:56am On Jul 14, 2010
eyoniggar:

How can a whole eyonigger be banned without resurfacing? good looking gurl.

i would give up a leg to see u banned again
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by emorse(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
init4dmoni:

3 million views in 4 days shocked
LOL, Thats how dishonest humans can be.
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by eyoniggar(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2010
emorse:

LOL, Thats how dishonest humans can be.

swagger Irun idi mi ti poju fun fugliness e! grin
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by tayoast(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
undecided
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by oyinda3(f): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2010
what's with the confused look?

u sure say na princeton u dey?
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by tayoast(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

what's with the confused look?

u sure say na princeton u dey?

princeton bawo??
Ibadan ni mo wa jor!!
hw u dey?
Re: How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking by whiteroses(f): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
Pennywise:

^^^ Yeah. A trick that works only when you are good-looking
abi oh, if your tooth is yellow and broad, big4head, thick burnt lips, ugly wide nose and cheekbones high as heck, how can hair and makeup possibly cover this? but i love the vid. oyinda how do you put video on here

(1) (Reply)

Do U Believe In Love At First Sight? / Apart From Me, What Would Be Your Ideal Christmas Present Or Wish! / Valentine's Day, Feb. 14 Has Been Postponed To June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.