Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

So Surprised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Surprised (747 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Surprised by pringles1(f): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
Somehow I think my boyfriend is cheating on me with a married woman,he told me abt a lady on his street dat is seriously on his case n that she bumps in and out of his when she likes,apparently we just started dating, n now I'm seeing a similar story to what he told me on nairaland even though he said he has not kissed her,I'm so confused,somehow I want to ask but at the same time I'm thinking I should get proof before I conclude, pls what do u think,
Re: So Surprised by Pweety4me(f): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
Wat does she do in his apartment?
Re: So Surprised by pringles1(f): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2010
He said they just talk, dats what they always do,
Re: So Surprised by Pweety4me(f): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2010
^Y is he entertaining her? undecided
Re: So Surprised by Acidosis(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2010
pringles.:

Somehow I think my boyfriend is cheating on me with a married woman,he told me abt a lady on his street dat is seriously on his case n that she bumps in and out of his when she likes,apparently we just started dating, n now I'm seeing a similar story to what he told me on nairaland even though he said he has not kissed her,I'm so confused,somehow I want to ask but at the same time I'm thinking I should get proof before I conclude, pls what do u think,
Re: So Surprised by Travelista(f): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
Is she a sugar mama? Voice your concerns, dear. If he's hooking up with someone else's madam, you could be at risk because you don't know what diseases they're passing back and forth. You've just started dating: if he's not forthcoming or if he's waffling (and your instinct tells you something is wrong, LISTEN to that little voice!), run. You'll find someone else that wouldn't be tempted to wander where another man has staked a lifetime claim.
Re: So Surprised by pringles1(f): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
Tnx travelista
Re: So Surprised by Jaideyone(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
i smell fish smiley smiley smiley
Re: So Surprised by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 13, 2010
@poster
is there anything wrong with having someone at yours that likes you?! do you really think that he would have told you about her if he was having something with her?!
Re: So Surprised by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2010
U just started dating this guy and it seems he is not to be trusted rt?talk to him about your concerns,keep your eyes open and give it a while time has a way of revealing all.running out of the rship without being certain may end up hunting you so you need to get that proof before you make any decision.
Re: So Surprised by queeneve: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2010
She married and she conversing with a SINGLE MAN alone? Okaayyyy, don't be a no fool,
Re: So Surprised by tayoast(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2010
may be d guy's servicing her. who knows?
Re: So Surprised by papa190(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2010
Jaidey-one:

i smell fish smiley smiley smiley

then kill it
Re: So Surprised by queeneve: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2010
(cutting the fish and toss it on the grill)

FISH ANYONE?
Re: So Surprised by papa190(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2010
angry angry
Re: So Surprised by tayoast(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2010
stop squeezin ya face.
u're ugly enuff already
Re: So Surprised by papa190(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2010
^^
But when i see you
I simply have Hope~
Re: So Surprised by Omolola1(f): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2010
lol
Re: So Surprised by Omolola1(f): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2010
@ poster, dnt just jump in2 conclusions, talk 2 ur guy abt it
Re: So Surprised by tayoast(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2010
papa190:

^^
But when i see you
I simply have Hope~

ok. mo ti gbo
Re: So Surprised by Youngpo413: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
@poster
is there anything wrong with having someone at yours that likes you?! do you really think that he would have told you about her if he was having something with her?!

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Man Just 4 Cash? Can You? / Sex Is A Game And Love Is A Name. / Can You Tell A Guys Love For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.