Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (67747 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by opes: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Op, you didnt include where he said PDP will win Ekiti guber election...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by chrisxxx(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
There are mistakes somewhere in this prophecy. God will never allow Atiku rule us.
#Buhari2019
Bros u have just won for yourself c3000(Three thousand cedis). Patriotic Nigerians are giving this fund to Nigerians who may want to leave the country just because Atiku is the president. You are to board a bus at Ojota and only alight to the extent this money can transport you along West African coast to Gambia.
Transport fare will also be sent to you at the expiration of Atiku's reign to return. Enjoy your stay!
Ensure you keep in touch with home from time to time to get progress reports.
Once more congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nemesis001: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
If he claims to be a prophet, how come he couldn't predict that I would masturbate severally until I suffered temporary paralysis two days ago?

Fake pastors religious conmen everywhere.

*spits angry angry
who are you
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Abfinest007(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
watch ur screen
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Kclique: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Baba Don finish.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by genternity(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
If he claims to be a prophet, how come he couldn't predict that I would masturbate severally until I suffered temporary paralysis two days ago?

*spits angry angry
Spits on you too
Bubu the lifeless is going back to daura

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by profeazy: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
There are mistakes somewhere in this prophecy. God will never allow Atiku rule us.
#Buhari2019

I just dey pity you. As you are shouting nansense upandahn here like a fuul, I hope you are making plans for alternative source of income when the lifeless is roundly thrashed and sent back to Daura in 2019. BMC work go cut by that time. Plan for the future, my brother!

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Excallibur(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
#Buhari2019
Funny how buhari supporters are ready to admit his inability to deal with currupt politicians
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by profeazy: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
opes:
Op, you didnt include where he said PDP will win Ekiti guber election...

Didn't PDP win? Let us see if Fayemi would last in that seat till Dec 2019.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by NiajaXionist: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
I say it no man, no mannnnn is capable of foreseeing the future. So stop deceiving yourself and falling into the trap of 419ners posing as men of God.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Themandator: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Prophet Wale Olagunju who is known for his predictions, is trending on social media after some of the prophecies which was made in January 2017, came to pass recently. 

The cleric predicted that there will be a serious fight between former President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Muhammadu Buhari, a forecast that has come to fulfilment following series of criticisms between the duo.

The prophet also predicted the death of veteran entertainer, Yoruba comedian and actor, Moses Olaiya, popularly known as Baba Sala, who reportedly died in his sleep recently after taking his supper in Ilesa, Osun State at the age of 82. 

The cleric also predicted that governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos would be at loggerheads with the elite, a prophecy which came to pass again recently. Governor Ambode, lost at the All Progressive Congress (APC) Lagos State governorship primary following rift between APC national leader, Bola Tinubu and other party executives. 

The prophet also predicted that Atiku Abubakar would contest against president Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 election and win him hands down. Atiku emerged winner of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential primary election held over the weekend in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state

N.B; These prophecies were made in January 1, 2017. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/prophet-wale-olagunju-recall-of-prophecies-which-have-come-to-pass.html

My only interest though I don't believe in political prophecy . But since it aligns with my permutation it is carry go. This one know time and season

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by KoeChz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry
wetin concern him with ur own problem un two don meet before ni abi u expect him to see every happens? When he is not god

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ok. But how will he get into US?
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
shocked
Nwanne, idi kwa ATIKULATED

shey wa ARTICULATED

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
May God allow Buhari to rule only you and your family members
WetinConsignMe:
Ok. But how will he get into US?

WetinConsignYou

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Klington: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by mudiana(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
#Buhari2019
when he was in apc helping ur block head president to campaign, u didn't know this abi. If I insult u, ur mother will feel it wherever she is. So for her sake I will overlook this ur two faced attitude.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Ambyreal(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
LOL, yeye guy
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Agugbadin: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Astonmartin:
front page material oohhh

ohhhh
They have started again, that how some of them predicted that Buhari will die when he was sick as if they are God but he is alive today and healthier

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by mamatwiny(f): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is what I call prophesy. Direct to the point . if any happens, u mark it good and wait for another.

Not prophesies like - there will be plane crash ( we know plane crash happens, there will be accident ( this is a daily occurrence), the sun will rise ....grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

WetinConsignYou

E consign me if im go be my president.
President wey no fit go US, na president be tha?
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by DWJOBScom(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
profeazy:

Bwahahaha! How does that concern me? Your mastubation, your paralysis, your problem!

abi o

we don't have a hand in his challenge

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by ShameOnAPC: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lifeless people won't see lively thing's in this prophesy that is about to come to pass by 2019

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by ipobarecriminals: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
wink cheesy grin cool embarassed sad undecided
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

E consign me if im go be my president. President wey no fit go US, na president be tha?
Ghadaffi didn't go and Libya was better.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry

One look at you would suffice, if only he had time to look in your direction.

*spits*

You like that?
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by mamatwiny(f): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
He also said Nigeria will split into 5 ....I didn't know atiku is serious about federation.

Well, I am waiting for his prophesy of ekweremmadu as atiku's VP.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
mamatwiny:
This is what I call prophesy. Direct to the point . if any happens, u mark it good and wait for another.

Saying Ambode will have problems with elite is not to the point. To the point is saying Ambode will not be re-elected. He didn't say that.
He didn't even say Atiku will win PDP nomination. Show me one prophesy that happened to the point.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by opribo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
There is something about goodnews. Once you hear it, automatically you feel good.

The feelings that will herald an Atiku presidency will spiral a feeling of joy and ease across the land. A total departure from the stagnating and dead zone environmrnt we find ourselves in the hands of this current Nebudchadnezer.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by san316(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bookmarked. 2019 is not far.

#IhaveMyPVCDoYou?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.