Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (67751 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Olulinks:

He can't be 100% correct, if that's what you're waiting for then forget it. He is not God.
Secondly, God doesn't say things to people in full like that. I don't know your religion but by now you should have known God knows people will make themselves God if they know everything about this life or happenings. God only gives hints most of the time.
I'm not saying the man is operating with the spirit of God the most high or not. I don't know him from anywhere.
I decided to give it to this man because of so many failed and terribly disappointing predictions around us. He has tried with whatever power he might be using.
But, I must admit that you won't ever agree to whatever this man said, especially if Buhari is your favourite.

In that case anybody can be a "prophet". I've already said I'm voting for Atiku. But if people are willing to ignore things u got blatantly wrong (APC will lose Osun) and hand u things u clearly hedged on, cant u see anybody can prophesy correctly. I can say something like Buhari needs to pray hard or he will lose this election. Or Atiku should try not to alienate the North or he'll lose.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by cannanland(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=ArchangeLucifer post=71960696]If he claims to be a prophet, how come he couldn't predict that I would masturbate severally until I suffered temporary paralysis two days ago?

Fake pastors religious conmen everywhere.

*spits he can't predict anytin about u because u are irrelevant, no body knows u. Work hard and become a public figure, and see d way people will talk about u. Face ur work and leave masturbation alone.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
There are mistakes somewhere in this prophecy. God will never allow Atiku rule us.
#Buhari2019
He looks scary.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by deleo16(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Xaos:
Hmm. Waiting for Atiku to become president...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5185502_0mlxqg0_gif05b4402b9533e5f8ba062a5a72e32795
I am watching and waiting too
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by gr8tone: 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nice predictions. Had it been it is bet9ja, this man for don chop enough akwalakwala
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by olabrad: 2:54am On Oct 11, 2018
modath:

Stay there and be foolish unasefs, same god of men said Eleka would defeat Fayemi in Ekiti...Bunch of Clowns.

And it's true. Ekeka defeated Fayemi, same way Adeleke defeated the APC candidate.

APC would have lost both states if not for rigging and INEC's compromise
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by olabrad: 2:58am On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
There are mistakes somewhere in this prophecy. God will never allow Atiku rule us.
#Buhari2019

When are you going to tell us what buhari did with the 13 trillion he borrowed in 3 years?

When will you tell us how NNPC's money found its way into buhari's personal bank account in Midland bank London in the 1980s
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Solami30: 3:33am On Oct 11, 2018
The same prophet predicted that Prof Eleka will succeed Gov Fasoye.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by njimezz(m): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2018
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT U ARE SUFFERING FROM AND HIS PROPHECY HAVE COME TO PASS, ASK FOR U, STOP UNLESS U WILL WAKE UP TO LOOK FOR UR PREEK AND U SHALL FIND IT NO MORE ABOKI
ArchangeLucifer:
If he claims to be a prophet, how come he couldn't predict that I would masturbate severally until I suffered temporary paralysis two days ago?

*spits angry angry
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Kay25(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
If he claims to be a prophet, how come he couldn't predict that I would masturbate severally until I suffered temporary paralysis two days ago?

*spits angry angry
See dis one when God no get hand for your matter how you think his prophet will know about you
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by kenlinzo(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry

Locate ur prophet......and u will receive ur prophecies.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by nelcliff(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
#Buhari2019

You must be very stupid young man..

Think about your future and not Atiku that has already made it in life..
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by doggedfighter(f): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin

The Bukola Saraki prophesy readily comes to mind..... where's the MOG self I'm sure there's an explanation for the error in prophesy.....

Of course there's, wait for his robust reply.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by doggedfighter(f): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
oyetunder:
You see...Your masturbations must have caused a fuse to explode inside your brain. And the elders of your family are still allowing you to showcase your insanity online? Are you an orphan? Let your people call a family meeting...and the muscular ones among them should please collect your phone and keep it inside the family shrine till your brain returns.

Oyetude, why the knockout?
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by bubbybillion: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Now that buhari has won....will d prophesy be fulfilled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.