Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (67750 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

U miss the point. Compare WHY Ghadafi didn't go to US to WHY Atiku can't go to US

Tell me why he can't go there? Criticize everything you read.

Oga, e no matter. OBJ's neck is deep in the Haliburton scandal and US former VP (which US paid Nigeria and case closed).

I rest my case.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by airprinz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
If Atiku win and Buhari lose what's my business? All are from region that value cows more than humans
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Tell me why he can't go there? Criticize everything you read.

Oga, e no matter. OBJ's neck is deep in the Haliburton scandal and US former VP (which US paid Nigeria and case closed).

I rest my case.

Until we see Atiku in US all na garagara
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
mamatwiny:

He said atiku and ekweremmadu will wrestle presidency from buhari. Google his prophesies...they are direct to the point.

He also says Biafra is coming. He saw the map of the country torn into 5. grin

Here are some of his prophesies:

Nigerians should commence serious prayer for Chief Olusegun Obasanjo now so as for him to witness the inauguration ceremony of the next Executive President of Nigeria.

10. God says it will take divine influence to save APC from losing out in the 2018 gubernatorial election in Osun State.

11. Prominent leaders who are holding Nigeria hostage will pass away and new generation of leaders will emerge but Kanu of IPOB will not be among the said leaders. This is going to be a sign that Nigerians will not go to war, but God revealed that break up is imminent in the country.

12. God Almighty says he will open the eyes of the Yorubas to discover that the North is dominating the country and this will boost their morale to take a bold step of breaking up the nation.

13. God revealed to me that he has anointed one Pastor Kalejaye as the next General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God.

14. God revealed that Nigerians need to pray for former Governor Alao Akala of Oyo State against diabetes and High Blood Pressure.

15. God further revealed that the moment the imminent break up occur new lease of life, light and glory will commence over the nation Nigeria. 

16. The days of the current Inspector General of Police in office are numbered.

17. God revealed to me that He has rejected the so called Bishops and Pastors who have led His church in Nigeria into pathetic state.

18. God further revealed that He has rejected them because they failed Him in holiness and are using satanic influence to deceive people with miracles.

19. God said the 2019 Presidential Election is going to be a do or die election as it is going to be keenly contested between the PDP and the APC. God said the APC will stop at nothing to win the election and will employ devilish tactics to deal with the PDP candidate in the election.

20. God of heaven says INEC will disappoint many candidates in the 2019 general election.

21. God says for the above reasons He will raise a strong end time victorious army to fight end-time victorious battle in the 20th Century, warning the youth to prepare to make themselves available and not to follow the ways of these expired leaders.

22. God revealed to me that this is the appointed time for Atiku who is now in His mindset to rule Nigeria.

23. God says Chief Olusegun Obasanjo will not only forgive Atiku Abubakar but will also throw his weight behind him in his bid for the Presidency. God says, this will make the defeat of Buhari whom God has already rejected possible.

24. God says should the PDP field a wrong candidate for 2019 Presidential election, they will lose gallantly.

25. God says the days of Colonel Sambo Dasuki in prison are numbered.

26. Nigerian should intensify their effort in praying for mercy as a result of the shedding of innocent blood.

27. God revealed to me that large quantity of oil will soon be found in the Northern part of Nigeria.

2[b]8. PDP will soon break up again as a result of ego.
[/b]
29. Nigerians should commence serious prayer now against chaos that may lead to loss of many lives.

30. As revealed to me by God, the so much talked about restructuring will not meet the yearnings and aspirations of the Nigerian masses at the end of the day.

31. It will take miracle for the APC not to lose 2 of the states they are controlling in the South West to the opposition in 2019 General Election.

32. Sickness will grip those looters of Nigeria treasury. This according to God is going to be their reward for their sin against God.

33. 2019 General election will be so tough, filled with inducement and massive rigging and the result full of surprises.

34. God says Ajimobi and the Oyo APC are dreaming a dream if they think the 2019 gubernatorial election in the state is going to be an easy ride. God says they must prepare for a strong contest from Ladoja group who are prepared to flush them out of Government House.

35. God revealed to me that Ayodele Fayose is on ground in Ekiti state and that it will be very tough for the APC to defeat his candidate in the 2018 gubernatorial election except if they (APC) put their total trust in God and field a more credible candidate.

36. God revealed to me that all wives of the PDP that are snatched by the APC will soon go back to their original husband.

37. Just like it happened in the pre-2015 general election era, many big wigs from the APC will decamp en-mass to the PDP.

38. Some prominent leaders who think they can do and undo with Nigeria’s destiny will die before year 2019 general election.

39. The days of Arsenal Wenger as the manager of the Arsenal are numbered. 

40. God says the days of ex-Military leaders ruling Nigeria as civilian President is over as Buhari will be the last ex-military leader to rule this country.

41. As revealed by the living God, the same God who revealed to me in 2017 that the PDP will bounce back and that those who decamped from the party will return to their original home, the PDP is only resolving crisis but failed to address the cause of it. God who named the PDP as task masters warned Nigerians not to rely on the PDP as the party is not the messiah that will take the country to her promised land.

42. God says the same spirit of tribalism, corruption and nepotism with which Buhari is governing the country will also guide the PDP when they eventually ascend governance.

43. God revealed that the PDP will face more crises before the 2019 general election and after it.

44. The same God who revealed to me in 2015/2016 that Buhari was not the messiah warned Nigerians not to rely on both the PDP and the APC as they are being ruled by the same evil spirit.

45. The living God says there will be much rain in the year 2018 and this will result in sufficient food, but there is going to be scarcity of Naira.

46. God revealed that prominent Nigerians will drag the Governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal and Governor of Gombe state Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo into the 2019 Presidential race.

47. In 2018, God says President Buhari will try to alleviate the sufferings of Nigerian masses.

48. God of Heaven says He is angry with Nigerians because of our sins of corruption and bloodshed.

49. The days of Conte as the coach of Chelsea FC are numbered.
[b]
50. The living God says it is only the last minute miracle of the century that can save the Olubadan of Ibadan Land from being dethron[/b]ed.

51. By mid-2018, the living God says APC will realize their mistakes of allowing Atiku Abubakar to leave the party. 

52. On 2019 Presidential Election, I repeat and stand by what the Almighty God have spoken through me in my 2017 prediction that “the name ATIKU ABUBAKAR will ring like a bell. He will be so popular among Nigerian politicians to the extent that many will root for him” As revealed to me by the ancient of the days who knows the beginning from the end, if election should hold now, even before 2019, Atiku Abubakar, the Wazirin of Adamawa would defeat the incumbent Buhari hands down.

Prophet Wale Olagunju

Presiding Bishop

Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by lekankolade(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
His prediction is like an investor that staked

Barcelona 0 vs 1 Eyimba

And fortunately enough Eyimba scored Barcelona early, first half ended as he predicted, this man start jubilating and bought drinks for people thinking he has hit d bookie

Pls, tell me , what assurance did he have that the match won't disastrous for Eyimba ... It won't be funny if the match ended 5:1

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
awesome! anything that can dislodge the redundant ancestor/ serial recessionist is welcome.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by ovieokodhi(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
If these prophecies be Bet9ja odds, this guy for don hammer
1 game go still spoil am
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by ATMCARD2(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Prophet Wale Olagunju who is known for his predictions, is trending on social media after some of the prophecies which was made in January 2017, came to pass recently. 

The cleric predicted that there will be a serious fight between former President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Muhammadu Buhari, a forecast that has come to fulfilment following series of criticisms between the duo.

The prophet also predicted the death of veteran entertainer, Yoruba comedian and actor, Moses Olaiya, popularly known as Baba Sala, who reportedly died in his sleep recently after taking his supper in Ilesa, Osun State at the age of 82. 

The cleric also predicted that governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos would be at loggerheads with the elite, a prophecy which came to pass again recently. Governor Ambode, lost at the All Progressive Congress (APC) Lagos State governorship primary following rift between APC national leader, Bola Tinubu and other party executives. 

The prophet also predicted that Atiku Abubakar would contest against president Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 election and win him hands down. Atiku emerged winner of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential primary election held over the weekend in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. 

N.B; These prophecies were made in January 1, 2017. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/prophet-wale-olagunju-recall-of-prophecies-which-have-come-to-pass.html
Atiku or nothing.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Olulinks(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Saying Ambode will have problems with elite is not to the point. To the point is saying Ambode will not be re-elected. He didn't say that.
He didn't even say Atiku will win PDP nomination. Show me one prophesy that happened to the point.
I felt like insulting you with this your comment but self control wouldn't let me. However, go through those prophesies / predictions with open mind not mixed with bad belle o you will see some facts there. Did Ambode have issue with the elites (party leaders and Tinubu) or not?
He said should Atiku win the party ticket... He will beat Buhari. He has the ticket, let's wait for 2019 election before we call the man fake.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by DerrickzB: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
If he claims to be a prophet, how come he couldn't predict that I would masturbate severally until I suffered temporary paralysis two days ago?

Fake pastors religious conmen everywhere.

*spits angry angry

May God deliver you from such bondage!! May his Light shine upon you.. Amen..

Meanwhile, stop talking like a kid!! He didn't send u to do nonsense..
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by kabillionaire(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
This's interesting! all we need now is results and nothing else.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by steveekeoma(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
If he claims to be a prophet, how come he couldn't predict that I would masturbate severally until I suffered temporary paralysis two days ago?

*spits angry angry

mumu
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by SuperStriker: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
modath:

Stay there and be foolish unasefs, same god of men said Eleka would defeat Fayemi in Ekiti...Bunch of Clowns.

ATIKU VS BUHARI; WHITHER TILTS THE PENDULUM?*

No doubt both candidates above are formidable in their own right, but let's look at their individual strength; *this is purely my personal analysis*. Though I would have preferred a Dakwambo or a Tambuwal, but when the desirable is not available the available becomes the desirable. *This is not about social media noise of SAI BABA but the reality on ground!*

Let's consider the following points; why Atiku has a better advantage.

1. Atiku and Buhari are both Muslims and full blooded Fulanis, so the Hausa-Fulani ethnic stock, won't be concerned on who emerges.

2. The Northern Elders forum will always go for Atiku. Recall in 2007/2011, when the Northern Elders chaired by the late Ciroma, was faced with who to choose between Atiku, Aliyu Gusau, Buhari and Saraki, they unanimously choose Atiku; check records.

3. Integrity; Atiku has integrity issues so has Buhari; Before 2015, Buhari was viewed as a saint and has cult followership, but since, he was given that opportunity, he has not been able to deliver anything meaningful. Change sermon has seriously depleted and doesn't ring bell anymore. Besides Intels, Halliburton & Siemens scandal, APC doesn't have much against Atiku.

4. The Caliphate and Emirate council have withdrawn their support from Buhari. Recall that the Sultan of Sokoto was amongst the first to congratulate Tambuwal during his defection from APC to PDP. The Emir of Kano has always been an Ally of Atiku and he has been vocal against the misgovernance of this administration. Go and Write it down, once the Sultanate and Emirate is against your ambition in the core North, just go and rest.

5. Virtually all Notable religious leader in the North is against Buhari from Sheik Gumi, El ZakZaky, etc. They have been going everywhere campaigning against Buhari, regretting while they voted against Jonathan.

6. Military Establishment from Danjuma, IBB, Abdusalam, etc are already scared that PMB will turn into full scale dictatorship if re-elected. Besides OBJ, who may reconcile with Atiku in the next coming days, they will prefer anybody but PMB.

7. APC is currently in shambles right now. Consequent upon the primaries which is still going on as I write. Aisha Buhari has cried out, Governors Yari, Bello, Amosun, Akeredolu, El Rufai, etc are threatening brimstone and fire. I don't envy Oshiomole at all. Almost all the states APC is in control are having major crisis resulting from the conduct of the primaries. Adams automatic tickets to loyal Senators has backfired. Okorocha just returned himself and his son-in-law as Senatorial and guber aspirants respectively. And so on and so forth. I see this challenges snowball into unmanageable monumental crisis.
PDP to my astonishment achieved almost 90% rancour free primaries! And they will reap abundantly from the APC crisis!

8. Atiku political foray started more than 30years ago. You can see how he earlier rejected PH as venue for the convention, but later accepted and beat Wike to his game. The reason Atiku has not won the Presidency is because he has never emerged the candidate of a major National political party; ACN then was just a regional party. *With almost a limitless and unmatchable financial war chest, he will deploy his financial arsenal, knowing this is his last shot at the Presidency* I doubt if any politician as prepared as him.

9. The average Northerner likes power so much, whether they benefit or not. They know if PMB wins he has just 4 years, but if Atiku wins he might have 8 years. *I tell you with their penchant for love of power they might tilt towards Atiku because of another 8years!*

10. Recall that Atiku inherited the late Shehu Yaradua political machinery the SDM; even in Katsina he is loved because of this relationship. Most SDM members in other political parties will work for him. The roll call includes; IBB, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tony Anenih, Kingibe, Ibori, Lamido, Aliyu, etc.

11. The business establishment like banks, conglomerates, oil majors, magnates, business moguls, captains of industries, Importers/Exporters, etc will go for Atiku any day any time, you can take that to the bank

12. Religious bodies are already frustrated with PMB; There is no major Christian denomination who supported PMB in 2015, who are still with him now. From CAN, PFN, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Lazarus Mouka, Mbaka, Paul Enenche, Sulaiman, Bakare, etc has abandoned the change project. *Atiku will win majority Christian vote and divide Muslim vote with Buhari*

13. The Academia and the Labour movement have not hidden the direction they will go in 2019; it's almost anybody but Buhari.

14. Atiku's greatest selling point has been restructuring, but PMB doesn't even talk about it. The Southern and Middle Belt leaders will mobilise support for Atiku; Ohaneze, PANDEF, Afenifere, Middle Belt Forum, etc. Take my words to the bank!

15. Atiku will sweep votes from the North East; the sentiments are rife that no North-Eastern individual has ruled this country as President before! He will whip that sentiments massively. Watch Atiku, his propaganda campaign machinery might be second to none!

16. Just like PDP propaganda machine pushed PMB to victory in 2015, I see APC making a bigger blunder than PDP on Atiku. The way and manner they have started attacking Atiku even before campaign proper will eventually, endear Atiku more to the electorates. Remember how they lost Osun in the first round of voting regardless of the avalanche of attacks against Adeleke!

17. Geopolitical zonal permutations; SS & SE is already a given for Atiku. Atiku has always been a darling of the SW, besides the fact, that his most popular wife Titi is from there. In fact in the just concluded PDP National convention, the SW voted for him en block. Afenifere has been on the fore front of restructuring. In fact Pa Adebanjo, Reuben Fasoranti and Olu Falaye have said Atiku is the only candidate to implement restructuring. Middle Belt and North Central will go for Atiku. With the likes of IBB, Abdusalami, Saraki, Ortom, Useni, Mama Taraba, Mark, Gemade, Jonah Jang, etc leading the charge. They all believe Atiku is a moderate. NE is gone because of the earlier stated sentiments. NW votes will be splited; if Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Lamido, Datti Ahmed, Turaki, Markafi, etc all agreed to work for Atiku, PMB will win NW, but Atiku will pick serious votes there. *Recall Zamfara is almost gone with Governor Yari defection few days away*

Let me stop here before I start answering questions, I don't have answers for.

2019 is very interesting; Muslim VS Muslim, Fulani VS Fulani, Former APC VS current APC, North VS North, money versus more money. This is my veiw from daks.

Augustine Idahosa
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Let's wait till then, If Atiku will succeed Buhari or not.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Lomprico2: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry

because u are irrelevant!
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WeirdWolf: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
There are mistakes somewhere in this prophecy. God will never allow Atiku rule us.
#Buhari2019

Amaechi nko?
Buhari nko?
Go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Lilimax(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
It's not going this to be so easy for APC to rig the forth coming presidential election. shocked
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by michoim(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Fake
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Ghedo99(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
OsuGanja:
Prophet wey never see better for him own life.
Be Mindful of wat u say bro?
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by SeriouslySense(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
okay o.

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Olulinks:

I felt like insulting you with this your comment but self control wouldn't let me. However, go through those prophesies / predictions with open mind not mixed with bad belle o you will see some facts there. Did Ambode have issue with the elites (party leaders and Tinubu) or not?
He said should Atiku win the party ticket... He will beat Buhari. He has the ticket, let's wait for 2019 election before we call the man fake.

Insulting me ke, when u r the one wrong.
U r the one that said he was TO THE POINT. And that's not true.
He said Ambode should be prayerful not to be at loggerheads with the elite. To the point would be saying Ambode will lose. He didn't say that. Also, Tinubu (elite) said he had no problems with Ambode, that it was the bulk of the party that didn't want him.
He also said Ambode should pray not to fall sick
Was Ambode sick?
As for Atiku, do u think it is possible that God did not know if Atiku will win PDP nomination? Why the if...

He also said APC will lose the two governorships. They won both. You pretend not to see that one.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Bhol28: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
All these our pastors even,what about the one that said God told him Saraki is the next President.Just few weeks ago he was so sure of the prophesy but he has kept quiet now.Is it a must to prophesy?
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by sehin79(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
i am waiting for this prophect to say bob risky would become president very soon.
all this are prediction.case close...
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Xaos:
Hmm. Waiting for Atiku to become president...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5185502_0mlxqg0_gif05b4402b9533e5f8ba062a5a72e32795

Save this post. Don't modify it. Your eyes will be open.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sirpaul:
Prophets of DOOM

How do you know a prophet? When his words come to pass. Better start articulating.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Moscowi(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jus waiting for the new president like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by mannyiyke: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

He said Ambode should be prayerful not to be at loggerheads with the elite. To the point would be saying Ambode will lose. He didn't say that. Also, Tinubu (elite) said he had no problems with Ambode, that it was the bulk of the party that didn't want him.
Was Ambode sick?
As for Atiku, do u think it is possible that God did not know if Atiku will win PDP nomination? Why the if...

He also said APC will lose the two governorships. They won both. You pretend not to see that one.
I'm not in support of the prophecy, but you got it wrong. Tinubu is part of the elite. The party leaders are the elite the pastor referred to. He said the APC will lose two SW states in 2019 (not now). Read it again. Besides, the APC lost two SW states even though they rigged the election. Just wait; the court will still rule in favour of the PDP.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Olulinks(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Was Ambode sick?

He can't be 100% correct, if that's what you're waiting for then forget it. He is not God.
Secondly, God doesn't say things to people in full like that. I don't know your religion but by now you should have known God knows people will make themselves God if they know everything about this life or happenings. God only gives hints most of the time.
I'm not saying the man is operating with the spirit of God the most high or not. I don't know him from anywhere.
I decided to give it to this man because of so many failed and terribly disappointing predictions around us. He has tried with whatever power he might be using.
But, I must admit that you won't ever agree to whatever this man said, especially if Buhari is your favourite.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by RealFm: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Please, let's vote btw buhari & atiku . Like for atiku & share for buhari .
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
mannyiyke:
I'm not in support of the prophecy, but you got it wrong. Tinubu is part of the elite. The party leaders are the elite the pastor referred to. He said the APC will lose two SW states in 2019 (not now). Read it again. Besides, the APC lost two SW states even though they rigged the election. Just wait; the court will still rule in favour of the PDP.

U r the one that said TO THE POINT.
How hard is it to say Ambode will lose the nomination. That's being to the point. Anything else is hedging your bets so whatever happens you'd still claim right.
Here is what he said about Osun. 2018 not 2019:

"10. God says it will take divine influence to save APC from losing out in the 2018 gubernatorial election in Osun State."

Rigging the election is not divine influence.
HE WAS WRONG.

Also how hard is it to say Atiku will win the nomination. He didn't say that, instead he said what anybody can guess - that the majority of Naijas want Buhari out.
Still he was direct about that one, so if Atiku wins you'd be right to say he was ON POINT on that one.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by possibleprince: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry
and how dos ur masturbation has to do with him, live d religion it better dan urs
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Isgod1111: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Samexdx:
Atiku defeating Buhari in 2019?

We are observing.
Let's wait and see. With God on PMB side, 2019 presidential election will be walk over against for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.