Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (67748 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by TrueNigerian300: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol!!! Nigeria land of miracles, prophecies, churches, mosques, bishops, pastors, imams, alfas etc.

A land where the pastors and imams think for their people.The most religious people in the world with millions of churches and mosques. A land where politicians steal money and take it to the churches and mosques for blessings. A land where the front seats in the churches and mosques are reserved for the evil doers in the society.

Welcome to the headquarters of evils all over the world.The headquarters of the world most heartless selfish greedy useless individuals. The land where everything is my pastor or imam says this and that.The land where people dont think until they see their pastors and imams.Smh!!!

I still find it difficult to believe how people get scammed with all these prophecies and miracles.The world headquarters of prophecies and miracles and yet one of the poorest in the world in all indices.

SMH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by KoeChz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
The most reverend men of God have been diplomatic in their fortells (something anybody with the right data and info can do) yet they umbled on so many occasions. These are not prophecies, they are prediction. There are no prophets anywhere otherwise Nigeria would have been a better country and the world a better place

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Ghadaffi didn't go and Libya was better.

And see what happened to Ghadaffi and Libya.
Abi u want same for 9ja?
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by stchinedu: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
WAITING for the 'clause' in that Atiku and Buhari 2019.

Until then...

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Akpacha(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
God said should atiku contest" so God was not even sure? Funny Nigeria pastors with fake prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Stevengold(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Focus on spiritual matters sir,

I see this country riding on auto pilot
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
If he claims to be a prophet, how come he couldn't predict that I would masturbate severally until I suffered temporary paralysis two days ago?

Fake pastors religious conmen everywhere.

*spits angry angry
God Tells His Prophets Messages He Wants Them To Spread.They Cant See Everything.Only God Has That Attribute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by troublemakea(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
1zynnvn:
Wow,please some one should help me tell this guy to give me just 10 sure odds, I won't care about Nigeria again

Take this Z6VQFXZC

thank me later
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Ajoboss(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
If he claims to be a prophet, how come he couldn't predict that I would masturbate severally until I suffered temporary paralysis two days ago?

*spits angry angry
no go do pass urself o
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by deleo16(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by mema900: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
1zynnvn:
Wow,please some one should help me tell this guy to give me just 10 sure odds, I won't care about Nigeria again

If them give u 10 sure odds now, you go stake 50k(thats if u have), then win 500k. Use 100k to celebrate with friends. Use 150k to pay ur rent. Use 50k change your fone. Use another 50k to update ur dead wardrobe. Now u are left with 150k. You use 100k to sustain for the next one month. Then gamble away the remaining balance. Then start looking out for another sure 10 odds

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by gotnel: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2018, 21Years After His Death

1. Original Sufferhead (1981)

This song describes the problems and sufferings that abound in Africa as a continent, despite its rich resources. He condemns the ‘big big man’ and ‘white man’ for taking up everything and leaving nothing but suffer and anguish for the average African man.

This song, released over 21years ago sadly still applies greatly. The economic disparity between Africa and other continents is displayed in the fact that basic resources like food, water, electricity and the likes are still unavailable to a large number of people living in this part of the world. Such disparities are even found within countries, where we have the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

2. Suffering and Smiling (1977)

Fela describes the life of the average Nigerian who is constantly suffering, but smiling through the pain, believing in the rewards that await them in the afterlife due to the teachings of religious leaders, who themselves live the most lavish lives, enjoying the so-called earthly pleasures. He warns people to open their eyes to this injustice and stop being blind followers of religion.

Things haven’t changed much today, as people still blindly follow religion (and religious leaders), without necessarily understanding its true meaning.

3. International Thief Thief (I.T.T.) (1980)

Fela uses the abbreviation of International Telephone & Telegraph (IT&T) to directly attack the company’s CEO, Moshood Abiola, and other politicians like Obasanjo who continuously betray the continent and their fellow Africans in their bid to get rich off the white man’s wealth.

This song is relevant in today’s world as seen in the violence that goes on in the Niger Delta as a result of the insufficient resources and recognition that the region is given despite being the major supplier of oil and the bulk of the county’s wealth.
Politicians are still looting, extorting and selling out their people in their bid to get richer.

4. Authority Stealing (1980)

This song, like may others, talks about how the government steals and loots the country’s resources daily and goes unpunished, while the petty thief gets killed and burned on a daily basis. For him, the people in authority are just civilized thieves who get away with their crimes because of their position.

Our government still steals from us and feeds us lies and we let them get away with it. The petty thief gets thrown in jail while the political robbers remain scot free and given liberty to continue looting.

5. Coffin for Head of State (1981)

This song also condemns politicians. Here, he speaks about the corruption that abounds in religion, especially by hypocritical leaders like Obasanjo and Yar’adua. These leaders were the most corrupt people in the world, killing and stealing from innocent people, yet they openly condemn such activities and hide behind Christianity and Islam.

Today, we still see a great deal of corruption and hypocrisy in the guise of leadership and religion. Our leaders are still stealing from us, but yet are the quickest to attend church programs and quote bible verses.

6. Beasts Of No Nation (1989)

This song talks about the many unusual happenings in the country and how the citizens all behave like crazy people. It touches political, economic, social matters and talks about the silence of the Nigeria people against government oppression and brutality while speaking up against apathy in foreign nations like South Africa. According to him, these could only happen in a crazy world.

This song remains relevant today as the same hypocrisy and silence in the face of government injustice is still the order of the day in our beloved country and continent as a whole.

7. Yellow Fever (1971)

In this song, Fela warns about the dangers of skin bleaching that was becoming a trend for women. He lists the many unappealing aspects of bleaching and tells women that they were better off leaving their skin in its natural form.

Today, bleaching has become even more rampant than in the times of Fela. According to the World Health Organization, Nigeria has the highest number of women in the world who use skin-lightening products.

8. Teacher Don’t Teach Me Nonsense (1980)

This song highlights the fact that the white man seems to be living our lives for us, while they make their own decisions based on their culture and tradition. The white man, instead of condemning the bad leadership that goes on here, overlooks them while doing the exact opposite in their own countries.
He condemns the so-called democracy and begs Africans to open their eyes and realize that they are being misled and stolen from.

Today, instead of drawing away from the chains of colonialism, we still rely on foreign countries to help us make some of our major decisions and try to imitate every aspect of their lives, forgetting our cultures and traditions in the process.

9. Colonial Mentality (1977)

He speaks about the fact that Africans have colonial mentality and still live in the past despite having gained independence. They embrace everything foreign and believe theirs to be inferior, from basic things like food and clothes down to their names and religious practices.

This song is still very relevant today, as Africans in general would rather purchase foreign made products and would use foreign names instead of their traditional ones.Even Presidents go for treatment in foreign countries instead of developing their own health care system .

10. Confusion Break Bone (1990)

This song talks about the confusion that abides in the country and the lack or proper organisation. His tone here sounds sadder and more resigned to the fact that things might never get better for the country. He highlights all the problems he had mentioned in his earlier songs and says that nothing has changed and wonders at the insanity of things.

Nothing has changed today. The country is still in a permanent state of disorderliness and disunity. The government still gets away with being corrupt and unjust, and the innocent man still gets punished for crimes committed.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
So we should all pack our bags and run to his church?

Abegi! next!!
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by vigazesuri: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Astonmartin:
front page material oohhhh

ohhhh

IGNITE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY PASSION WITH 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING – IKEJA CENTER

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography.

Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further The ICT HUB – IKEJA CENTER!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from PHOTOGRAPHY Experts
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by troublemakea(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
mudiana:
when he was in apc helping ur block head president to campaign, u didn't know this abi. If I insult u, ur mother will feel it wherever she is. So for her sake I will overlook this ur two faced attitude.

Lmao grin grin
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by troublemakea(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

E consign me if im go be my president. President wey no fit go US, na president be tha?
US is already cleared him....are you blind
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Jflex07(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
modath:

Stay there and be foolish unasefs, same god of men said Eleka would defeat Fayemi in Ekiti...Bunch of Clowns.
This zombie just dey disturb nairaland peace.. E be like say your boyfriend no dey Bleep you well.. Abi your pussy dey wide like hurricane?
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Curry30: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry

Your case is different LOL grin grin
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by DaddyBen009: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry
How do you cope bro I have same thing after several rounds of masturbation
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by nwaimoroseyaho: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry
Are you angry because his prophecies are coming to pass?
That conman is better than you.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by ArchangeLucifer: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
DaddyBen009:

How do you cope bro I have same thing after several rounds of masturbation

Always have Holy Water close to you.

Massage your preeq with it once this happens & blood flow will be restored immediately.

Thank me later.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by klax(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

*spits angry angry

So you are semi cripple now? eeyah pls masturbate more so you can finally go cripple at least one off the list of zombies disturbing human peace on NL.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by abbeyty(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Guesswork, he should not be so excited cuz Atiku has not won yet
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
troublemakea:

US is already cleared him....are you blind

Until we see him in US all na hear-say
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by mamatwiny(f): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Saying Ambode will have problems with elite is not to the point. To the point is saying Ambode will not be re-elected. He didn't say that.
He didn't even say Atiku will win PDP nomination. Show me one prophesy that happened to the point.

He said atiku and ekweremmadu will wrestle presidency from buhari. Google his prophesies...they are direct to the point.

He also says Biafra is coming. He saw the map of the country torn into 5. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Ganbite: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Xaos:
Hmm. Waiting for Atiku to become president...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5185502_0mlxqg0_gif05b4402b9533e5f8ba062a5a72e32795

This dude prophecies is superb than any other prophesis ...only God know who is serving him but all his prediction are becoming reality ...
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

And see what happened to Ghadaffi and Libya.
Abi u want same for 9ja?

Was it their fault it happened that way? Ghadafi refused to allow USA to have a filled day with their resources. They are afraid of how powerful was in African subregion which would undermine their interests. Try to read history books online or just google.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Ganbite: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
mamatwiny:

He said atiku and ekweremmadu will wrestle presidency from buhari. Google his prophesies...they are direct to the point.

He also says Biafra is coming. He saw the map of the country torn into 5. grin

Don't mind that man he is too lazy to google ....... prophecies don't come direct in most cases ...please be guided as regard prophecies

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by SmartMugu: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
OP, stop the lies. He made all these prophesies in 2017 yet there no credible ad u doctored video evidence of him while he was saying that to yall? Not everyone can be that easily brainwashed bro.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by DaddyBen009: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Always have Holy Water close to you.

Massage your preeq with it once this happens & blood flow will be restored immediately.

Thank me later.
Sounds too funny to be true
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by Codebrain776877: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Everything na Guess

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass by WetinConsignMe: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Was it their fault it happened that way? Ghadafi refused to allow USA to have a filled day with their resources. They are afraid of how powerful was in African subregion which would undermine their interests. Try to read history books online or just google.

U miss the point. Compare WHY Ghadafi didn't go to US to WHY Atiku can't go to US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.