Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had (8844 Views)

MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp / I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Aunty Hanah revealed the best sex she's ever had! Advises partners to avoid sex before marriage policy, claims that a big penis does not guarantee a lady's orgasm.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Zonefree(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nigerian girls no get shame again undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
Continue reading

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Keep reading

1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
good anaconda is more powerful than money.... you fukc a babe the right way and she could stay with you for life, even if you are as broke as a church mouse.... better yet, she will marry a billionaire and continue come spray you with his money.

some women literally lose their eyesight for a few second (some even minutes) after a PROPER ORGASM!!!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by slawomir: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Nice

She was very correct in the big gbola aspect

The g spot of a woman is not located deep down her vagina
With finger self she go still reach orgasm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Reminderz: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
the more sexual partners she's had, the more mentally damaged she is... the more sexual partners she's had, the easier it will be to get her laid... judge her by her past before you commit to her, else she will destroy your future...

this also proves that you don't need to chase a woman... if she's feeling your vibes, she will automatically role with you... she might resist the first time, but it won't last, because her emotions will eventually win over her... you don't need money to get women, you don't need your resources to get women, you don't need to chase women to get women...

all you just need is confidence, boldness and the sigma male aura... attract but don't chase...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Gasvon: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
This stuff is what scares me about sex. I honestly don't find it necessary exhausting so much energy and strength on sex even though I love women so much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Reminderz: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
good anaconda is more powerful than money.... you fukc a babe the right way and she could stay with you for life, even if you are as broke as a church mouse.... better yet, she will marry a billionaire and continue come spray you with his money.

some women literally lose their eyesight for a few second (some even minutes) after a PROPER ORGASM!!!!!
true, but the thing is, someone like that who's ridden multitudes of dicks will still cheat on the naive man who thinks that him giving her orgasm will get her loyal to him... the experiences she's had with other dicks will never get her satisfied...

she might be with him for a while, but when the emotions has died down, she will begin craving different types of dicks and will eventually cheat... she only went for a vacation, she will be back...

women who have more sexual experience from past relationships carry more baggages, cause more problems, cheat easily, divorce easily, transmit more sexually transmitted infections and are more likely to be violent or being predatory females... cease your association with these type of women totally... they will destroy you...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by SultanOfAbia: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You speak from experience
Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Reminderz: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
satisfy her on bed, do what you have to, but don't go extra mile just to satisfy her.. sex is dual works, sometimes leave her to hustle for her own orgasm.. she can't just stand there laying like a wood while you do all the works...

do not let yourself be manipulated into taking drugs or competing with those who has fvcked her with drugs or aphrodisiac to satisfy her... you can never satisfy a woman let alone a hoe... you can never see the end of a pu$ssy but it can see the end of you just like it has seen the end of many great men... you've been warned... there's more to life than puS$sy...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nice
Damn Niggar! I love your trademark Niggar cool
Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by machote: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Always how to please a woman, this and that , but never "how to please a man".

Better thread we all want to see:
Man Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex He's Ever Had

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Reminderz:
the more sexual partners she's had, the more mentally damaged she is... the more sexual partners she's had, the easier it will be to get her laid... judge her by her past before you commit to her, else she will destroy your future...

this also proves that you don't need to chase a woman... if she's feeling your vibes, she will automatically role with you... she might resist the first time, but it won't last, because her emotions will eventually win over her... you don't need money to get women, you don't need your resources to get women, you don't need to chase women to get women...

all you just need is confidence, boldness and the sigma male aura... attract but don't chase...

Attract but don't chase? undecided Your submission is deep but a rich guy with money who doesn't even chase after women would still attract a woman as bees are to honey because he's smelling of riches

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gasvon:
This stuff is what scares me about sex. I honestly don't find it necessary exhausting so much energy and strength on sex even though I love women so much.

A real man achieves true satisfaction if his woman is f.ucked well and does everything to ensure he does that.
Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Reminderz:

true, but the thing is, someone like that who's ridden multitudes of dicks will still cheat on the naive man who thinks that him giving her orgasm will get her loyal to him... the experiences she's had with other dicks will never get her satisfied...

she might be with him for a while, but when the emotions has died down, she will begin craving different types of dicks and will eventually cheat... she only went for a vacation, she will be back...

women who have more sexual experience from past relationships carry more baggages, cause more problems, cheat easily, divorce easily, transmit more sexually transmitted infections and are more likely to be violent or being predatory females... cease your association with these type of women totally... they will destroy you...

There are Women who are nymphomaniac (sex addicts). How do you deal with one if you get married to any?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Reminderz:
satisfy her on bed, do what you have to, but don't go extra mile just to satisfy her.. sex is dual works, sometimes leave her to hustle for her own orgasm.. she can't just stand there laying like a wood while you do all the works...

do not let yourself be manipulated into taking drugs or competing with those who has fvcked her with drugs or aphrodisiac to satisfy her... you can never satisfy a woman let alone a hoe... you can never see the end of a pu$ssy but it can see the end of you just like it has seen the end of many great men... you've been warned... there's more to life than puS$sy...

cheesy cheesy cheesy Damn this is powerful.... You can never conquer a pussy! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
machote:

Ladies first before men grin
Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Reminderz: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
tonywonder:

Attract but don't chase? undecided Your submission is deep but a rich guy with money who doesn't even chase after women would still attract a woman as bees are to honey because he's smelling of riches
sure... just like ants are attracted to sugar because the sugar has what the ants want.. same as women are attracted to riches... they are attracted to the riches not the guy itself...

if you put a sugar cube on the floor, ants don't care about who puts the sugar cube on the floor, they only care about sugar cube.. same with the guy with riches, they don't care about him... another reason why a woman will never love you unconditionally... it's either you're smart, intelligent, cute, rich, good in bed and the likes... but one of the worst things that a woman can get attracted towards a man is his resources.... if she's attracted to you solely because of how loaded you are, then don't expect loyalty from her...

even if you're rich as a guy, and there's no possible way to hide it from your prospective partner, that's the period you don't even use any of your resources in charming a lady... you don't talk about your wealth, or how loaded you are... and you don't help her with bills and all of that until she becomes your wife... if she was truly attracted to you other than your resources, you'll surely know because her actions will inevitably give her out...

if possible act naive and kinda act like the struggling or hustling guy when you're relating with the girl you have in mind for marriage, unless you don't really have anything serious to do with her... then you're free to do what you can just to satisfy your own needs... but just be cautioned.. it might backfire...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Reminderz: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
tonywonder:

There are Women who are nymphomaniac (sex addicts). How do you deal with one if you get married to any?
nymphomaniacs? it's better to avoid having anything serious with these ones...

and to me, I always believe being a nympho is what the body was trained to be.. by having multiple sexual partners, you risk being a nympho... I don't think anyone was born a nympho..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Reminderz:

there is so much sad statements on the above post... what a shame!
Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Reminderz:

sure... just like ant are attracted to sugar because the sugar has what the ants want.. same as women are attracted to riches... they are attracted to the riches not the guy itself...

if you put a sugar cube on the floor, ants don't care about who puts the sugar cube on the floor, they only care about sugar cube.. same with the guy with riches, they don't care about him... another reason why a woman will never love you unconditionally... it's either you're smart, intelligent, cute, rich, good in bed and the likes... but one of the worst things that a woman can get attracted towards a man is his resources.... if she's attracted to you solely because of how loaded you are, then don't expect loyalty from her...

even if you're rich as a guy, and there's no possible way to hide it from your prospective partner, that's the period you don't even use any of your resources in charming a lady... you don't talk about your wealth, or how loaded you are... and you don't help her with bills and all of that until she becomes your wife... if she was truly attracted to you other than your resources, you'll surely know because her actions will inevitably give her out...

if possible act naive and kinda act like the struggling or hustling guy when you're relating with the girl you have in mind for marriage, unless you don't really have anything serious to do with her... then you're free to do what you can just to satisfy your own needs... but just be cautioned.. it might backfire...

✍️ Wow shocked well noted! Too much wisdom in one piece!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Reminderz:

nymphomaniacs? it's better to avoid having anything serious with these ones...

and to me, I always believe being a nympho is what the body was trained to be.. by having multiple sexual partners, you risk being a nympho... I don't think anyone was born a nympho..

You need to do more research about Nymphos.... Some were naturally born that way!
Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Reminderz: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
tonywonder:

You need to do more research about Nymphos.... Some were naturally born that way!
If you're talking about having more stamina or urge for sex.. that's a nympho... a nympho is not someone who have sex with multiple partners, a nympho is someone with more stronger desire to have sex... anyone can be a sex addict or have many sexual partners, but what differs is self-control and abstinence... no woman is born naturally to be a hoe or have sex with multiple men, but some people are born with stronger libido than others and there are those born this way who chose to control themselves... only animals have sex unrestrained...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by tonywonder(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Reminderz:

If you're talking about having more stamina or urge for sex.. that's a nympho... a nympho is not someone who have sex with multiple partners, a nympho is someone with more stronger desire to have sex... anyone can be a sex addict or have many sexual partners, but what differs is self-control and abstinence... no woman is born naturally to be a hoe or have sex with multiple men, but some people are born with stronger libido than others and there are those born this way who chose to control themselves... only animals have sex unrestrained...

✍️✍️✍️ And one way I think to discipline this strong sexual urge is to masturbate which is much more acceptable than having multiple sexual partners? Or what do you think
Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Reminderz: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
machote:

sure but the thing is, women don't care about satisfying men or what they can do to satisfy men, only what they can get for themselves only... when they celebrate birthday, they expect you to give them something, same thing when you're celebrating yours... women rarely go all the way for men like men does to women unless they are genuinely attracted to you...

they don't care about you... they know you'll do all what you can to hustle for them, still waste your last strength for them on bed... you're just a slave acting like the master... they are the real masters... until you change your mindset, have abundance mentality and don't give a fvck about what happens, and starts acting like an alpha that you were born to be, you'll continue being this way...

a woman is only a slave to a man who put himself first and doesn't allow himself to be manipulated by his partner... in summary, women don't care about you...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Reminderz: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
tonywonder:

✍️✍️✍️ And one way I think to discipline this strong sexual urge is to masturbate which is much more acceptable than having multiple sexual partners? Or what do you think
yeah masturbation can cure once in a while, but the best is to get a partner who matches your energy and aligns with your journey... abstain from having multiple partners, sex is overrated and sometimes too costly... when I say costly, I don't necessarily mean money..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Astra101: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
This doesn't even guarantee a bitch of her type to be loyal to same guy cool
Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by machote: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Reminderz:

sure but the thing is, women don't care about satisfying men or what they can do to satisfy men, only what they can get for themselves only... when they celebrate birthday, they expect you to give them something, same thing when you're celebrating yours... women rarely go all the way for men like men does to women unless they are genuinely attracted to you...

they don't care about you... they know you'll do all what you can to hustle for them, still waste your last strength for them on bed... you're just a slave acting like the master... they are the real masters... until you change your mindset, have abundance mentality and don't give a fvck about what happens, and starts acting like an alpha that you were born to be, you'll continue being this way...

a woman is only a slave to a man who put himself first and doesn't allow himself to be manipulated by his partner... in summary, women don't care about you...
At the workplace, a female colleague was bit*hing about having no money on hand to buy food, and that I should help her out. I literally looked into her eyes and said "I'm not your boyfriend so I'm not obligated to buy you anything", she was shocked.

She then said that it's a man that should first help a woman, and that a woman will help in turn. I looked at her again and said "I put myself first, you buy something for me first and maybe I'll buy something for you later".

Few minutes later, she got me a nice snack and herself.

Looks like she had money after all. Are you man enough to put yourself first and get what you want from a woman?

Food for thought

7 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Astra101: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Did you read her part 2 of this erotic story?
Re: Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had by Starlight252: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sex is good... But a blissful, safe and purposeful sex is even better. Remember, though; there is a knife above lust.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk / Whats Your Real Name? / P0rn Star Flaunt Big Bo0bs During A Night Out With Her Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.