Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Bosun's Diary. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bosun's Diary. (9105 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2018
##############

I moved into this hall last session, same time as Helen. So, she helped me bought some stuff to put my place in shape. In return I assisted her to install electric cables, door lock, wall paper and others.
"Bros, which tool you no get sef?" Helen asked sarcastically as I was about to conclude fixing her new door lock.
"Haba...I'm just a Do-it-yourself person o."
"Ok, I know your an Elect-elect student but having carpenter tools is a stunner."
"Well, practically most of these tools are basic and universal..." I explained.
"So you can get worried when you start seeing me with circular saw, welding machine..."
We laughed and chatted a little more into the night. I left for my room few minutes to the next day.

She's beautiful and very natural - stands at about 5feet 6" height, light chocolate skin, chubby size, lack stretch marks in obvious places. Her flat stomach makes her hip a little pronounced. Small lips make smiles beautiful on round face; hers is the best I've seen recently. She barely wear makeup, light jewellery, she looks smart and she's studying Industrial Maths. Those are enough catch for me, but a lady with these qualities can't be available especially when she has just two more session to go just like myself. Well, never say never.
I thought we have somethings in common and contemplated on asking her out.

Some few days later she offered me a plate of rice. I gave her my spare key and left for a group study in town. I came back late and met a small food warmer of jollof rice. My nose can tell it was a nice meal as I open the lid. Adequately garnished with different 'accesories', it qualifies for a cooking competition. I concluded to ask her out immediately I tasted the first 3 spoonfuls. 'At least, she's gotten into my heart through my stomach now. So, it would be unmanly for me not to do the needful' I joked to myself.
I wrote a small note and dropped it in the food warmer, which I placed at her door early the next morning as I rushed out for a practical class.

I came back in the late afternoon and move straight to Helen's door. She opened for me at second knock. We exchanged greetings with a side-hug.
"Thanks for the food. It was more than delicious"
"Oh, you're welcome sir" making a salute with her left hand.
"So, what's the note for oga?" she asked folding her arms on her chest and tilting her head a little.

I had intentionally written: 'This is real joLOVE RISE. Thanks, I'm coming for more'.
I joked about how word spelling left me immediately I tasted the food. We laughed, joked, played and laughed more.
As I made my way to the door, I collected her right hand for a shake but checked it in and out like I'm conducting an inspection. I kissed the back and whispered "gifted hand". She blushed and slapped my back.

######################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
##############

It was a Friday evening, Josh and Omolewa had come visiting and it's time to see them off. They both wore white t-shirts on different shades of blue jeans. I was making a joke of them looking like guys that do marketing campaigns for cheap detergent. Just then we met Helen at the junction that led to the main road. I introduced her to the couple and they exchanged greetings. We parted with them and headed home.
"I'll appreciate a moment of your time." I said as we approach the main door to the house.
"Sure..." and she followed me into my room.
I offered her my lone seat and sat on the bed.

I started my story of how I've always wanted to have a perfect girl like her as my girlfriend and probably marry her if she'll let me. I talked about a great life she would have with me. The blossom future that await us and many more.
She listened all through, stealing a few look into my eyes and responding with smiles to some of my rhetoric questions.
She took a deep breath when I asked her for feedback after my long talk.
"You're a great guy, oh sorry I mean you've been a great guy so far." she started in low tune.
"I like your personality and uhhmm....uhmmmm"
"Ok..." I helped bridged her conclusion.
"I will get back to you. Just give me a few days."
"That's okay by me. Since you are going to tell me 'Yes'".
"Don't be too sure o" she smiles
We joke lot more. Had some serious talk about happenings on campus and some more gist
I think she intentionally shook her back-side as she left my room.

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon; so most people were indoor. Differs food aroma were scintillating the atmosphere of the hall. Such is not uncommon at month end like this.
I was busy with my Engineering Drawing assignment, when my instinct instructed me to look back back. Helen was there peeping into my work.
"That's why I didn't do Mechanical o." she reported throwing her hand at the drawing board.
"Really?"
"Yes, I was admitted for Mechanical Engineering" she answered boastfully.
"I wouldn't have let you go if I had known you then."
"I hear you..." nudging her nose at me.

"And our last discussion?" I tried to catch her unaware.
"Get through with your drawing first." she move away to my book shelf. Picked up the latest edition of my 'Electric City' magazine. Flipping through, she decided to sit and read a particular page.
I interrupted her about our last discussion again.
"Bosun, you're very nice person. Even people around here has attested to it" dropping the mag on her lap.
She sang my praises a little too much, then I got the hint that "No" is the answer I'll get. And it eventually came.
"Sorry, I can't" she wore a pity face.

I persuaded her and persisted more on my request. Also highlighting what we stand to benefit.
After a few back and forth, she gave in.
"But on one condition..." she stood up looking very serious.
"Name it babe, I'll do anything"
"No SEX" she paused looked into eyes squarely. She was precise and particular with both words, her body language attesting to it too.
I wasn't only dumbfounded, I was also amazed.
"I'll be expecting your take" she walked out.

#####################

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
##################

'Who does that? You'll be sex starved in a relationship. I can't even imagine it. There's no babe in my life but I've never gone hungry on sex.' I thought.
'Its Maureen decision to get married that led me here. Maureen was my 'school mother' and fling partner from freshman days. We've always been there for each other whenever 'konji' calls. But she's getting married later in the year and graduating by next session. Though Maureen was told me we'll find a way around 'it' but I would never be part of such - shagging another man's wife...NEVER.

I have a couple of friends-with-benefit. I'm definitely not going to upgrade either of them. What I want now is serious relationship that I can give steady affection and satisfaction. Now here is Helen cutting out the my later purpose of a relationship.
Interestingly, my desire for her was growing day after day.

Few days later I called her into my room. Asked why she's putting such strong caveat on our being together. She gave her excuses about concentration on her studies - she was on a high 2.1 CGP as at then. Then she gave an insightful talk about the spirituality of sex.

I wasn't able to persuade her after a long discussion, so I submitted. I told her how much respect I have her and appreciate her person but I can't go with that. How can I be in a serious relationship and be sex starved? I concluded by making her realised that there's very high tendency of me cheating if we go ahead.

She left my room disappointed, I could see it in her eyes.

###############
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
################

I tried to be civil with Helen after we parted ways. I still relate with her so freely and that makes her like me more. We enjoyed our friendship and it was surprisingly hitch free. She once told me how special I've been to her despite our love journey that did not even start. Sometimes she'll jokingly asked what else I want from relationship because she's enjoying every moment we've had all the same.

She was my campaign manager when I contested for the Hall Presidency against Alfa and Lawrence (aka Kabila). Which I won easily because of Helen's influence on the female residents.

So, when we resumed for this session, she introduced Yemi - her old friend from High School. She's having accommodation challenge so she'll be with her for a while. Helen described me with the best words I've never heard. Telling her friend I'm the only one she can trust among the guys living in hall. So, Yemi became a part of our 'friendship'. She too has to access my room anytime because my spare key was in Helen's room.

In no time, Yemi has started spending more of her spare time in my room. She would play rough and flirt with me in Helen's absence. Sometimes I'll come home to meet her reading in my bed with bum short on.
"Hmmm...am I strong enough for these type of temptation?" I asked her on one occasion.
"Only time will tell." cat walking out of my room.

On this faithful day, I just came back from the basketball court. Segun and Phillip has challenged each other to first-five-shot. So I and Andy had followed them as spectator, but we eventually played too. I was all sweaty and desired a thorough bath. On getting home, I went for a cold shower and came back to meet Yemi in the room.

Her skimpy gown can only pass for a red light zone. She was making some provocative dance move to Usher's song oozing from Joe's room. Without saying a word, she pulled up on my lap. She offered a soft massage on my shoulders with my close shaven head resting on her cleavage. I turned and picked her up straight to the bed. Yemi is not petite but with this pumping adrenaline I can carry a Yokosuna. I did justice to the situation and her response matched my energy. I ensured every naughty thoughts I've ever had for her body were implemented. She's good at it, experienced and not selfish at all.

It was our first and we had several afterwards. Some quicky, occasional overnight. She thought me some naughty style. I'm enjoyed every of our encounters and I'm sure she does too because she said so.
So, why the lies

################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
##############

Never knew Yemi was that good at lie.

She had an abortion after our first sex which I got to knew about after I drilled her. She's been a while sick and out of concern I've instructed her to do medical test. Only for her to return in the evening to shew me pregnancy test report that she had 4days prior. I was stunned and speechless; when she pronounced it mine.
I made her sit; asking series of incoherent questions. She looked relaxed and collected.
"I've sorted it" she said smoothly placing her hands on my shoulder as I crouch between her thighs.
I got the message. My thought racing back with mixed feelings, but a surge of relief overshadowed my eyes. I gave her some monies to sort out her any other things she might want to.
Thats one of the receipt she gave aunty nurse the other night.

I avoided her for sometimes after this as I wasn't sure if that pregnancy was actually mine. She doesn't look like somebody I can trust. But that couldn't last as we were left 'alone' for like 2weeks at a time. Helen has gone for a wedding in Lagos. She has surprisingly mentioned my room to Yemi when the later complaint about staying alone at night. I could remember me saying "that's an expensive joke" that evening. As if waiting for it, we started at it immediately Helen left. It's one of those period there are scarse activities in School. We converted every available time to 'activity' on the bed. From my room to Helen, in the day and in the night. It was a period of "Bleep without ceasing".

She had the second abortion barely 2 months after that incidence.

She came up with the idea of us dating afterwards, which I practically turned down. I thought that'll end our flings, instead we continued and her pressure on me for commitment didn't stop either. Whenever I wanted to call it quits - "We've come so far honey we can't stop now"; she'll come begging. And who don't like freebies?

Helen knew nothing about our sexcapades and I'm sure she wasn't suspecting anything neither. Yemi on the other hand didn't want her to know. Poor Helen, she still builds that sense of 'ownership' around me. I really liked her and I thought it's better not to burst her bubbles. It's better to let the laying dog lay. We've been there for each other, considering that Yemi will be gone at the end of the session, we will still be here for ourselves.

Now that the train has crashed and somewhat inrepairable; I got to move on.

#####################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by abagajnr93(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
continue me likey...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
#################

I thought of getting some moment aside to apologise and clear the air with Helen but she was never available. Her attitudes were not only annoying but also childish.Getting over this is not going to be difficult for me, but I'm sure it's going to take time. 'Lewa on the other hand has stayed away from me, maybe she's expecting me to come over to her place with explanation. Well, I'm not sure I owe either of them apologies, but I'll just like to put the record straight.

Joe has now updated my aka to "Boss B!". Naughty guy, hailing me anytime our path crosses within the hall. Only the walls knew how many persons he has shared the untrue story with. I remembered Helen caught him eavesdropping that faithful day.

Helen has sent Yemi packing. She now stays alone and avoids me like a plague. Even to answer my greetings was quite difficult for her. I stopped hailing and ceased to patronise her. I hate snobs. She now has this guy that usually come visiting. Same person she do made jest of when our friendship was blossoming.

Since it was mid semester I concentrated more on my school work and volunteer on my Campus Fellowship's building project. I was getting my groove back and my daily life is getting filled up, so no room for negatives. After a couple of weeks, I was approached by a SUG Presidential contestant - Shola Sure, for help. He has been struggling with his campaign project and penetration. So one of his team members suggested they consulted me; referencing my influence on the last election held by our Faculty's Association. I joined his team immediately and started working at selling 'Sure guy' fast.

Helen was still busy at her revenge battle but I wasn't in for that. She'll avoid my path but do anything to show off her new guy whenever he's around. I was damn to busy to give a wink. Besides, I knew she'll get tired and come 'home' someday.

The SUG election day came and Shola Sure won. It was a great joy for me seeing my efforts yielded result. I got home that evening tired but happy. Then started aligning myself with outstanding school works the election programme has stolen from me. Then some celebration noise outside, I blew it aside. 'Gba gba gba gba gba' on my door. It was a bit forceful. After enquiring, I opened to a familiar voice. I saw a crowd too many for the hall passage. I didn't know who picked me up, but high there I could only confirm I was not in trouble.

The crowd outside the hall was a mammoth. Joe leading the chant of "Boss B - Boss B" even before the crowd sighted me. I was set down and Shola Sure hugged me tight. He was so happy. There were different shout of celebration. Shola addressed the crowd about how he has lost hope of winning: he has been scoring poor in differs opinion pull until I came on board. He also mentioned how surprised he was that I turned down the money he offered for my 'service'. In turn I appreciated him, telling him his manifesto won me into his team and I would appreciate if he can stay by it. More chants, more celebration and the crowd dispersed.

"Well done. I've always respected your intelligence." That's was the note I met on my table by the time I returned. I wasn't sure about this writing but it looks more feminine. I dropped it where I picked it from.

I hit my bed fulfilled that evening. All I needed to focus on now is the exam that's barely 3 weeks away. I tried to drift into sleep without thinking about the note.

####################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
abagajnr93:
continue me likey...

Thanks boss... have it.
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
###############

I now spend more time at the library and come home with tonnes of books to read everyday. I gate crash at almost all group study I heard about. It was paying off as I was closing down on all outstanding topics and courses. The exam time-table was out. It'll last for another 2weeks as usual.

It was a cloudy Friday afternoon and it will be my last visit to the library before the exam. I needed to extend my borrowed duration on this particular book, which the library attendant refused. All my polite approach couldn't break her. She looks firm and I'm sure she's enjoying seeing me beg. She later abandoned me to attending to other students. I thought of hitting her old weave-on with the 400-page book, while I maintained a smiley face.

Suddenly someone blind folded me with her palms from behind.
"'Lewa it's you."
"Common! How did just guessed right?" she gave me a harmless punch on the chest.
"Your Chanel perfume sold you out babe."
"Really" she said stressing the last syllable.
She opened her arms for a hug. I leaned in and it lasted a moment too long.
"I missed you." She said as we disengaged.
"Same here..." picking her nose-tip

Just then I saw a girl hawking soft drinks far away outside. I excused myself with 'Lewa and bought 2 bottle of Fanta. Dropping one with her on my return and walked over to the attendant with a forced smile.
"Well done ma"
"Ehn-ehn" not looking at my direction
"I'm sorry ma, it's not that I just want to disturb you. It's just that I needed that book."
"See, young man..."
"Here is the book and please take this token ma. Sorry, for the disturbance." placing the bottle close to her right hand.
I turned to take my leave.
"Come...see we're closing next week and I don't want trouble." pushing the book back to me.
"Thank you ma" bowing slightly.

'Lewa was already waiting for me outside. She was surprised to see me with the book.
"Hanhan, it's a small thing na."
"Hmmm, bad boy."
We talked more about how difficult the lady attendant could be and one of her male colleague. The man was rumoured to have travelled out of town to retrieved a borrowed book from a final student.
By the time we got to her place, I was at the point of explaining how to position the book and gift if ever wanted to succeed at such venture like me.
"Naughty boy".
"Yeah! That's how we roll babe"
"You ehn! I've always respected your intelligence."

Her last statement resonated with something in my head.

#####################

2 Likes

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
###################

I paused and did a quick quiz into my head. Click. Searching 'Lewa's face I got the confirmation. She smiled and walked into me. Placing her hand on my shoulder.
"I gave your name to Shola's team through his girlfriend. They needed help and I knew what you could do" she said.
"But you could have told me." stepping back from her.
"Don't be mad; you enjoyed it. Didn't you?"
"So you were in the crowd that evening?" I inquired
"Yes, but I saw Helen tele-guiding you. Her eyes were all over you, then I thought the message would be better."
"Really?"

I attempted to bring up Yemi's rape accusation. She casually brushed it aside. "It's only a novice that can believe that" she submitted.

We talked some more while I was intermittently checking my wrist watch. Consciously supported myself with the edge of the table on my butt. When I made the move to depart, she stood up from the bed and leaned into my chest slowly. I returned the gesture by cuddling her a bit. She snuggled into my chest the more and I cropped her hair; it felt like perfect silk. I told her to be strong like I used to in the early days of Josh demise. Her responses sounds like soft moan in my ear. My nostrils demanding more of her scent which was sending the message of 'desire' to my brain. Her face looking up at mine with her wet lips very ready.
I held her head with my hands, steadying it for a kiss. I closed my eyes at the moment our lips were about to lock.
Josh! Yes, Josh at the door.
I snapped, opening my eyes in a split second. She was surprised with my reaction.
"Bosun..." she called with utmost sensuality.
"I'll see you around" gave her a quick side-hug and rushed out.

Clutching my books as I walked home with a heavy heart and the sun setting behind me. That's betrayal. Josh was more than a friend to me, he was the brother I never had.

I got home, dropped my books and couldn't decide what to do. Maybe a walk would clear my head, I thought and set out after I changed into a black t-shirt. Just as I connected the main street; the idea of "Long Room" hit me. Long Room was the name Josh gave this particular local beer parlour downtown. Somewhere away from the students reach. It's was discovered in our first year when we wanted to experiment what it was like with differs alcohol - local gin, cheap beer, palm wine, mention it. The beer parlour was carved from a 8feet by 16feet space. Three tables lined up at the the centre and foldable metal chair on either side. It was our sanctuary, because you'll will only meet locals there - cab drivers, artisans and the likes. I've not been there since Josh's death. It won't be a bad idea to drink one bottle to a jolly good fellow tonight.

I eventually got a bike after severals were either pitching high-fare or declining to journey there. Immediately I alighted from the bike I knew something was amiss. The junction houses a night market; but everywhere was deserted. It's barely 8pm; I thought. Walking briskly to Long Room which was about fifty metres from the market junction; one leave of the door was already closed.

"Mama 911?" I called out from the door.
"How can I help you?" giving her customised response and squinting her eyes from the deepest part of the room where she serve her clients from.
I paused after putting my first leg in; the room was too scanty for a Friday evening.
"Haaaa! Engineer Bosun!" She shouted as she got a full glimpse of me.
"Good evening ma."
"Bosun bobo, fine boy no pimples." hailing me some more.
"Wetin happen na?" I inquired.
"Na korffi o" making her way out to the drinking table.
"Serious? I didn't know there's curfew o" I refused to use the chair.
She was able to persuade me to settle in. Do I really have choice now. The three drunk elderly customers there also guarantying my security home if there's need.

"See Bosun, I have something for you."
"What?" while I took a seat reluctantly.
"Grace...Grace...collect this brother order for me"
A slim fair young lady showed up, wearing a well-used blue denim gown. She was wearing a cheap perfume. Her skin was clean and cleavage looking sumptuous.
"Good evening sir. What's your preferred drink sir" almost kneeling down.
"Heineken." sizing her up as he went to serve my order.
"Bosun bobo! I finally got your spec" she eulogies herself.
"Mama 911; abeg no spoil me o" I waved her aside.
"Sebi you know water bed, water bed? I get am for you tonight! Hahahaha Ha" laughing hard.

#####################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
##############

Many thanks to all the story readers.

Appreciating abagajnr93, Queenbelle, drawbar, Arda1000, here2fuk.

Updates loading...

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

##############

Many thanks to all the story readers.

Appreciating abagajnr93, Queenbelle, drawbar, Arda1000, here2fuk.

Updates loading...

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I day wait o

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

##############

She came in and handed over a scroll of papers to Aunty nurse. Then brought out a navy blue pocket sized diary from her back pocket.
"That's the receipt of medicine Bosun bought for me after my first abortion for him?" she said emphatically as Aunty nurse loosen the scroll.
"What?" Helen shouted and coming towards me in slow pace expecting me to deny it.
"...and it was even a rape"! Yemi voice became shaky as it usually does when she want to play the victim card.
"No no no no no. That's a fat lie" I retorted jumping from the bed to defend my self this time. The trio looked at me with disgust.

"Bosun!" Helen's voice hit a high-pitch with her mouth slightly ajar. Still expecting a stronger defence or counter allegations. This is one thing I'm bad at - defending myself with words. The tension in this circumstance made it even more difficult.

Yemi continued reeling out her arsenal of accusations - how I convinced her to continue having sex with me after the first abortion, the second abortion, my promise to marry her immediately after my graduation next session and many more.

"Bosun, tell me that's not true..." Aunty nurse asked "...I mean the rape."
"That's not true ma. It's not true at all. I didn't rape her at all. It's a lie...she lies." that's all I could muttered to defend myself. I knew it's not convincing enough and it's quite lame. This mad girl can nail me with that.

"And I have warned this prostitute" Yemi pointing at Lewa "to stop seeing..."
"Shut up!" Aunty nurse interrupted her. "You're the prostitute here." she continues.
Yemi was surprised and was taken aback.
"Yes, you're. You are a prostitute. You claimed a guy raped you. As in raped you; and you had an abortion from that. You're now sleeping with the SAME guy afterward and claiming he convinced you". Aunty nurse was bursting.
"Ma..."
"How many times did you have sex together? At least you have a diary for that" she continues.
Silence.
"Hope you recorded your last Saturday evening romping there too...ashewo!"
Helen's eye widen, her right palm covering her mouth with surprise.
Another silence.
"I'm not surprised you're fighting here, because you think everyone is a prostitute like you"

Yemi was now sober, her head dropped and arms tucked together against her chest. Helen snatched her hand from my touch as she leaves the room sobbing.
'Lewa on her way too.
"Good night ma. Thank you and sorry..."
"Oh, pretty girl, apologies for the embarrassment" Aunty nurse pulled 'Lewa closer.
"Yes ma"
"What's your name?"
"Omolewa ma"
"Waoh! Beautiful name, pretty girl."
"Thanks ma"
"Take care my dear".
She released her hand as they both approach the door.
"Brother Bosun; good night" Aunty nurse said exiting the door while Yemi followed immediately.

I crashed into the chair, placing my head on the table. What's this? What I feared as eventually caught up with me and mauled me in the mud of disgrace. How do I clean myself off this mess. I'm sure this lies will be waiting at my door tomorrow morning to escort me around town for at least one month if not more.
I didn't rape Yemi.
I moved to the bed, curled up and waiting for the morning.

###################
bravo.

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
###################

I started at my first bottle, it wasn't cold enough. I demanded for cold palm wine to 'improve' the Heineken.
"Grace! I don't know what's wrong with you. Help him to pour the drink now!" she added some little curse under her breath.
I waggled my right index finger in the air.
"Sorry jare...I've been training her since but she'll never learn" she concluded in a frustrated voice.
I made Grace sit beside me while I did my mixture. She watches on with keen interest.

Mama 911 enquired about Josh and I declared his demise with a brief break from my drinks.
"Ahhh!" she nearly jumped out of her skin.
"What happened, when?" almost dropping her massive weight on me.
I made a detailed replay of the sad incidence. I was able to hid my brokenness under the influence of the alcohol.
She got over her sorrow immediately one of the drunk elders decided to leave without paying.
She battled him but failed, as the man's pockets were empty even after she dared deepening her hand into it.
The man whispered into her ear and she followed him outside. She returned almost immediately, hissing and cursing.
"Never, never, you've not paid for drinks you're still..." she concluded her talk with another long hiss.
The man came in and mixed his steps like a DJ's finger on the disc towards me. He stopped besides Grace who flinched and moved closer to my left arm. I motioned her to the side with my hand. I stood up and towered over the man well enough.
"Ha, sorry... sorry" he breath concentrated gin. He raised his two palms and made a turn for the door.

The naivety and innocent look is quite attractive. At looks, she a mole at the right end of her upper lips. She reminds me of my High school crush, Bunmi Hastrup.
"Get me a bottle of malt."
"Ok sir."
When she returned with the bottle, I demanded for another cup. She was a little confused but went for it before Mama 911 could get into the mix.
I poured the drink and offered it to her, she was not taking it. I persuaded her and assure her it's not alcoholic incase she doesn't know.

I started talking to her but she was reluctant to respond. Stylishly, I picked at basic questions like her town name and she started coming out of her shell. Her shyness is somewhat attractive and her accent was obvious. Our gist was getting interesting now as she laughed at some of my soft jokes and playful moves.
I was telling her a old joke and she was listening raptly when Mama 911 called.
"Let's go and sleep o" she said yawning.
"No o! We're still gisting"
"Okay, just let her make the bed for you first."

#####################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
QueenBelle:
bravo.

Gracia...
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
###################

The rooms were alternating to the bar with each having a sitting space outside like a porch.

Mama 911 had always disturbed Josh and I to patronise his sales girls. She thought that'll woo us and make us patronise her bar frequently, little did she know that we choose her bar because of Josh's uncle who was the Dean of Students Affairs - Elder Andrew Adeoye. A disciplinarian to the core.

From the door, the room smells of strong insecticide which I am allergic to. I choose to shower and wait on the porch a little more. The breeze was grazing my torso softly as I rest my arms on the railing. The numerous stars in the sky were blinking at me from cloudless sky. The half moon looked like a smile and I decided to hum R Kelly's 'Happy People'.
"Brother, I want to go and sleep sir" I could barely hear her.
"Haba, you can go ahead."
"I want to lock the door sir"
"Don't worry, I'll lock it."
She walked in slowly and I presumed it will be safe to follow suit immediately.
The room was almost airy like the porch. With clean flowery pink bed sheet the double bed looked like it's ready to offer a good night rest. She stood up from the stool to secure the door. She has too much make shift locks - bars, wedges etc. I could imagine how insecured she has been, staying in this room all alone. I teased her about rushing out incase she sees a snake in the room after turning it to an Alcatraz. She returned into the room and lay on a wrapper she has spread beside the bed. I persuaded her sleep on the bed and assure her I would not touch her. We talked more, advising her on managing Mama 911 and we slept with the bulb on.

I woke up around 5:30am.
Grace wasn't beside me, she had curled up on the floor again. Smart girl, she didn't trust me; I thought. I layed on my back on the bed planning my day ahead. Suddenly she scampered from the floor; her trousers dripping.

She was confused, turned to my direction and saw me looking. The embarrassment in her eyes were loud, she looked away and hurriedly unlock the door. She came back sobbing, with a mop. She dried the cheap carpet and changed her clothes outside. I called her in and made her sit; interrogating her and assuring her nothing is wrong with her. She cried and it wasn't easy consoling her. I thought her some tricks and promised to check on her during the week.

I walked home; the early morning breeze has a touch of harmattan.

##################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oya update this thing now

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by sweettinz20(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
nice story boss, loving every part of it, more ink to your pen. Abeg update us o

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2018
##################

The first week of exam was seamless and weekend was here. I have to make it to Long Room as promised. I choose Saturday afternoon and planning to gate crash at a group study on my way back. Mama 911 was sitting at her inner space when I entered into the bar. I announced my arrival with a fake cough; she was startled and packed the money on the table roughly into a plastic bag. We exchanged pleasantries and I joked about me being undercover for State Tax Office recently.

"Mama 911; I need one help from you."
"Ehn-ehn...what is it?" she adjusted her massive weight in the seat to pay me good attention.
"It's about Grace"
"Grace, Grace?" her look quizzes.
"I need you to release her for me."
"Never, never!" Her voice was high, struggling to stand up.
"Noooo... you're not getting me" I tried to calm her down
"Bosun, Bosun I will fight you. I said NO!" her voice not getting lower.
"You don't have to fight me; you won't even fight me. Instead, you'll thank me for life after you do this"
She was not calming down "I'm paying on that useless girl and she has eaten my food for over two months now. One Naira, common One Naira I've never made of her."

It was not easy calming her down, after which I narrated what happened the other night I slept over. I tutored her extensively what causes that, the effects and why she has to release the young girl. She was now listening with rapt attention and motherly empathy can be seen in her eyes.
"And I have paid for one year on this girl already o." counting her loss.

"Well, there's a an idea I have" I interrupted the short silence.
I suggested she should open a small canteen. She'll be doing just one food, maybe rice. This can pay her well -
her target will be for just breakfast, at least the bar space doesn't come into use until early evening like 5pm. Grace had told me the other day how she used to do odd jobs with some caterers in her hometown. So, she can be dedicated for that use.
Her face lightened up, it's like she's buying my idea.
"Now you can see that everybody wins." I concluded

She smiled, appreciated the idea and hailed it.

I was about leaving when Grace came in with a basin on her head. She was all smiles when she saw me. She dropped her basin beside her boss, who in turn inspected the food supplies she came in with. She took the basin in quickly and Mama 911 praises her market prowess before she returned in a dash.
"Go and take your food now..." Mama 911 instructed.
Instead she lingered at the door. Mama left the room smiling.
Immediately, Mama 911 was out of sight, she jumped on me. Hugging me tight, she thanked me profusely, explaining how the bed wetting has stopped at least for the last one week. We gisted some more. I told her Mama911 will inform her about something better happening soon and how happy I'll be if she can do it well. She was all joy but her bubble was bursted when I notified her I will be out of town by next weekend. It's going to be a long holiday.

I kissed her forehead. She looked confused but she likes it, her smiles and giggle says it all.

####################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2018
sweettinz20:
nice story boss, loving every part of it, more ink to your pen. Abeg update us o

QueenBelle:
Oya update this thing now

Oops! Wish I can push it out faster than this. Work is so demanding and weekends are worst. But I'll try to drop two more scenes before midnight today.

Thanks for enjoying it, appreciate.
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
######################

The start time for last paper was postponed twice so we didn't leave the exam hall till about 6pm. I was still bent on getting to Lagos that evening but how, I can't say. Since my bag was with me, it shall be a 'forward ever' song.
From the Engineering complex's gate I got a bus heading to Ibadan. It was half-ful when we kicked off and the driver was hell bent to get it filled with hikers. Hence, the journey was so delayed, that we got to Ibadan after 3 hours. Only one bus was left heading to Oshodi and it doesn't look like people are interested. I was then tied between going on with the journey or stopping over there in Ibadan. I contemplated on the later after the thought of convincing our Estate's security to access the house. It was almost 10pm now

While at that the thought, a bus reeved into the park, jerking to a halt. The driver announcing into air that there's a robbery incidence ongoing on the expressway to Lagos. That sealed it, I have to pass the night in this town but where; I don't know. While considering where to head, a man holding on to a young girl walked up to me requesting for financial assistance. I explained my constraint and ask if they can point me to a cheap guest house. He did and volunteered to take me there afterwards I appreciated his help with small Naira.

The wall signage on the fence reads "Sharp Corner".
I walked in through the gate and saw some men arranging musical instruments and sound system. The strength of hemp in the air can get a young boy high. I approached a man that looks like the boss dishing orders for the guys pulling cables and arranging equipments.
He pointed me to the alley between the fence and the left of the building; when I asked if I can get a bed space. The path was dark but I could hear a couple of voices from the end of it.
"Good evening sir."
"Yes" the man standing at the counter answered. He was in a blue Jeans with white singlet and a big chain on his neck. He was dark, a heavy scar running through his left template to the upper jaw. He was heavily built with biceps that qualifies him for heavy weight boxing at sight.
Another man emergencies from behind the counter while the heavy weight quizzes me. He was looking smarter and dressed more dapper.

"No room here." the heavy weight declared in harsh tune.
"Stone! Shut up" the dapper man interrupted him.
"I've always told you not to engage my customers again. I will fight you o" he concluded.
He asked me more questions, enquiring more about my school after I told him I'm a student. He concluded his query after I showed him my student ID card. He said he needed to be sure before accommodating me. His voice was calm and his languages were customer-centric. He pointed me to a 3-seater sofa with worn brown fabric while my room was prepared. He called Stone, whispered into his ear and he nodded away into the passage.

Stone came back to lead me to my room. I asked Mr dapper what my bill was. He smiled, asked me to go in with my luggage and he'll come after me. My suspicions was affirmed now and my instinct stopped my feet from moving. Then he explained that the hotel has been badly managed so they allow negotiations on room price after customers inspection.

While accessing the room with Stone, I could hear footsteps approaching the room. My defence mind was at alert. Stone excused us when Mr Dapper came in. He complaint about his younger brother that ruined the place while he was away in Cote d'voire and many other story. It's obvious he wants familiarity. He concluded by asking me to pay any amount I can afford. I offered One thousand naira. He collected it and went away. At the door, he asked for my preferred drink. I declined the offer and thanked him.
"I'll send you a bottle of water and your receipt" as he closes the door.

I access the room further. Faded green wall paint complemented the worn floor tiles. The bed had off-white spread and the curtain was brown batik. The ceiling fan was tired from used: it makes more rhythmic squicking noice than circulating the air. I was almost concluding my survey. Then came a knock
"Yes?"
"Room service sir!" a female voice this time
I opened the door and collected the big Eva bottled water with the receipt from the tray.
"Thank you" I said trying to close the door.
"Sir, I was instructed to ensure you finished that water." she said softly and putting deep sensuality into every word. She chew her gum mildly while her eyes were already roaming my body.
I got her message but there's no room for that. Keeping a stern face I told her "No" and I meant it. As I attempted to close the door, she resisted, pushing it back with a begging eyes.
She squeezed herself between the half-opened door and myself to get into the room. She lingered at the point her exposed cleavage brushed my chest, she whispered "Please sir, let me do my job." Suddenly a packet of Durex fell from her body. My 'gbola' already consenting.

#########################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
##################

The speaker from outside has started booming adult musics. It was too loud for my likening. I was somewhat cornered, I thought. Basic Instinct was the latest crime movie around that time of the year. What could this guy's be up to?

I instructed the lady to seat on the bed. I repositioned the lone chair to face the bed. Pouring my water into the cup, I stylishly studied her while I drank. Nothing was attractive about her, beside the massive boobs supported with magic bra. I cancelled the thought of asking for her name. "don't create the familiarity Mr Dapper was looking for" I decided.
After some chat I discovered Mr Dapper is actually Uncle Sam. Just Uncle Sam. No more information about him. Her own name was Sussy. Stone is Stone. These guys are not mere hoteliers but what else they're into, I can't guess.

We talked some more and it was about 1:30am. The music was not stopping soon, instead the tempo was getting higher. She begged for at least round of sex to prove she actually did her "job" before the day dawn. I refused and told her to go to sleep. After several persuasion and I wasn't yielding, she suggested mouth action.
"What?" I was shocked
"Never!" I retorted circling my hand over my head in the name of rejecting the suggestion.
She was crouching between my thigh already.
"You've never had bj before?" she asked and surprised with my nay response.
"Ha, bros. Let me do it on you. See, you'll be looking for me every where after this one." she boasted.
Only Yemi has ever suggested it to me, I declined it and warned her never to mention such around me.

As I was refusing Sussy, 'gbola' was actually nodding for head.
My mind was turn between either to go for it or not. Sussy was already at my belt buckle. Unzipped my trousers and set 'gbola' free. She giggled and smiled at me.

She started preparing the"job" with her saliva on my rock hard rod. She started at the tip, the sensation was a bomb. She was a pro. Having the full 9inches in her throat, thrusting up and down on the shaft. She was tickling the balls same time. Faster than normal, the rush was coming. I jerked the hard shaft from her mouth. The sperm splash on her chest and the floor. She was disappointed. She had the condom ready to collect the fluid.

It was another experience. She demanded for another round but I refused. I was tired. I promised to attest I had sex with her if Uncle Sam want to get funny. We both lay on the bed to sleep. In no time she started caressing my torso, I took her hands of my body for umpteenth time.

She caressed me again; I checked my wrist watch and it was 4:55am. I jumped up and she was begging for another round of mouth action. I knew something is at stake and I'm preparing my mind for it. I told her to collect herself and I'm ready to talk with Uncle Sam on her behalf if all she was expected to do was satisfy me sexually. I dragged my bag and we both headed through the passage to the reception where I met Stone and Mr Sunny yesterday.

Mr Sam was smoking hemp on the 3 - seater sofa. He had a black shade on, his loose shirt button revealed his well toned six pack. He looked relaxed and collected. A black travelling bag on the stool beside him. Stone sitting behind the receptionist counter. Two other guys standing behind Uncle Sam.

"Oh my guest, you're ready to go!"

###########################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by sweettinz20(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
yes bro more ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2018
sweettinz20:
yes bro more ink to your pen

Thanks bro...
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2018
##################

I didn't know I had been transfixed for some moment. The setting in the reception is frightening, it's obvious something is about to go down. It's either these guys want to take me hostage or extort me for the 'extra' service I had enjoyed. I conjured an idea to quickly create familiarity.
"Boss of life!" I hailed Uncle Sam
He was taken aback a little. Sitting up, he removed the dark glasses. Maybe he was surprised I now know his name.
"Baba, let me go with this 'chikala' now" trying to get a smile from Uncle Sam.
I put my arms around Sussy's neck "Boss, this babe...."

"Shhhhhh!" Uncle Sam silenced me raising his left hand up and tilting his head somehow. It looks like a bad sign; everyone of them exchanging quick glances
The short silence that follows seems like an eternity. Something new is brewing and I presumed it's beyond this room. The apprehension on everyone's face tells me so. I was lost. Is this about me or...

Gboaaa! The wooden front door fell in with a wrecking sound. It was followed by a stout looking guy who sprinted into the reception, despite the heavy gush of blood from his face.
"Alao, Alao, Alao" he shouted as he disappeared into the passage.
A couple of gun shot echoed into the early morning serenity from outside
Everyone has disappeared, I dived behind a double sofa. Some gunshot more from outside, another silence.
Then a gunshot from within towards towards the assailant outside, the shot sounds it's coming from a more sophisticated machine.

There was a door beside the sofa where I was hiding. Slowly I tried the handle and it gives way. I sneaked into the dark room it leads me. After some couple of seconds, I discovered it was a kitchen. It has another door that leads out, the sound of gun shot came again but this time it's faint; so I assumed my present location is a bit away from gun battle. As I made for the kitchen exit, I remembered my bag was still in the reception. Looking around I saw a mopping stick. I sneaked into the reception, hiding behind the 3-seater sofa, used the stick to pull my bag.

I unlocked the exit door gently, trying not to attract anything funny. Then a scream; it sounds like a mixture of excruciating pain and death. Then silence. Someone has been shot. More gunshots from the bigger gun. Sounds of wood splitting and liquor shattering followed. It's like the battlefield has been relocated to the reception. My pace was fast like a run and I was at the gate already. There was no light on the street , so I ran down the street not feeling the weight of my bag at all.

I got to the park panting. I boarded the first bus, it has just 3 people in it already. I tried to hid my anxiety, paid for my fare to Oshodi and got a seat in the second row from the driver. I placed my head on the back rest of the seat before mine.

########################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by sweettinz20(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

##################

I didn't know I had been transfixed for some moment. The setting here has proven something is about to go down. I conjured an idea.
"Boss of life!" I hailed Uncle Sam
He was taken aback a little. Sitting up, he removed the dark glasses off his face.
"Baba, let me go with this 'shikala' na" trying to get a smile off Uncle Sam.
I put my arms around Sussy's neck "Boss, this babe...."
"Shhhhhh!" Uncle Sam silenced me raising his left hand up and tilting his head to listen to something.

The short silence seems like an eternity. Something new is brewing and I presumed it's beyond this room. The apprehension on everyone's face tells me so.

Gboaaa! The wrecking sound of the wooden front door was followed by a stout looking guy falling into the room. He scrampled to stand up. A couple of gun shot echoed into the early morning serenity.
Everyone has disappeared, I dived behind a double sofa. Some gunshot more from outside, another silence.
The reprisal attacks from within, the shot sounds it's coming from a more sophisticated machine.
There was a door beside the sofa I was hiding. Slowly I tried the handle and it gives way. I sneaked into the dark room it leads me. After some couple of seconds, I discovered it was a kitchen. It has another door that leads out, the sound of gun shot came again but this time it's faint; so I assumed my present location is a bit away from gun battle. As I made for the exit I remembered...Oh my bag was still in the reception. Looking around I saw a mopping stick. Sneaked into the reception and used the stick to pull the bag. Withdrawing it twice when the gun shot gun shot resumed.

I unlocked the exit door gently, trying not to attract anything funny. Then a scream, more gunshots from the bigger gun. Sounds of wood splitting and liquor shattering followed. It's like the battlefield has been relocated to the reception. My pace was fast like a run and I was at the gate already. I ran down the street not feeling the weight of my bag at all.

I got a seat in the second row from the driver. I placed my head on the back rest of the seat in my front.

########################
hmmmmmm confused here what just happened
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
sweettinz20:
hmmmmmm confused here what just happened

Its modified.

Bosun just shared the night with a bunch of criminals. Who wanted to blackmail him but a sudden attack on their hotel by God-knows-who made it possible for him to escape.

Thanks for following.
Re: Bosun's Diary. by sweettinz20(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Its modified.

Bosun just shared the night with a bunch of criminal. Who wanted to blackmail him but a sudden attack on their hotel by God knows who made it possible for him to escape.

Thanks for following.
uwc lovely story will like you to continue
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
sweettinz20:
uwc lovely story will like you to continue

Thanks bro

Updates loading...
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
##################

I couldn't relate the last night experience with anyone after I got home that Saturday morning except my older cousin - SOJ. He didn't pay serious attention to my story as he fold his clothes away.
"You're very stupid" was his first response to my testimony escape.
"Really? That's all you can say."
"Oh! Sorry o, you expected me to burst into cry?"
"At least..."
"Shut up mumu! Were you not crying here some few months ago after your friends death."
I was silent because I actually felt stupid.
"Stupid boy!" He wiped my head with his towel as he headed for the bathroom.

I ruminated some more about the last night incidence again and could only thank God for the escape. I dropped on SOJ's bed. My plan for this holiday was still pending. This holiday serves as the Industrial Training/Attachment (IT) period for Engineering students before their last session. I was at the thought of how and who to contact for placement when an epiphany hit me - I forgot the approved IT letter back in my room in school. I jumped out of the bed to confirm that. Ransacked my bag; danm, it was true.
How come? I thought

SOJ whistled into the room while I was still thinking of the possible solution to my predicament. I could remembered vividly the folder holding the letter. I wished there's a magic I could conjure that moment. My facial expressions must have sold me away as SOJ gave his cynical smiles. I left for my room while he calls after me, enquiring what was wrong.

I was more relaxed and collected after mum's sumptuous meal of Semovita and vegetables soup was devoured. I decided to unpack my bag and brought out few pictures I had brought home with me. Most are group pictures of my hall residents shot with graduating residents.
The door opened suddenly and SOJ came in asking for my IT plan.
"Believe me, I forgot my letter in school" my voice returned with misery.
"Stupid boy, why won't you? When you're rushing to only-God-knows-where."
SOJ has been bad mouthed since his childhood. He took that after his abusive dad, who divorced his mum just after his primary school. As a lone child, the family intervention secured him a space in one boarding school because his parents won't agree on who has his custody. Unfortunately, before he finished Secondary School he had lot his two parents within a space of 2years. My mum has always been there for her sister throughout her protracted sickness and SOJ's responsibilities fell on her naturally afterwards.
Maybe his struggle for good job has contributed to his unsavoury tongue, I can't tell.

SOJ offered to discuss with the proprietor of the school were he manages. Well, it will be better than having nothing. It was positive as the man called me in for an interview the week after. He offered me Mathematics class in his evening class for external students. It was a class for the mature. Late teen-agers are practically difficult to manage - from the boys egos to the girls consciousnesses of their maturity. Well, I'm here for a job and just the job I'll do.

#######################

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

##################

I couldn't relate the last night experience with anyone after I got home that Saturday morning except my older cousin - SOJ. He didn't pay serious attention to my story as he fold his clothes away.
"You're very stupid" was his first response to my testimony escape.
"Really? That's all you can say."
"Oh! Sorry o, you expected me to burst into cry?"
"At least..."
"Shut up mumu! Were you not crying here some few months ago after your friends death."
I was silent because I actually felt stupid.
"Stupid boy!" He wiped my head with his towel as he headed for the bathroom.

I ruminated some more about the last night incidence again and could only thank God for the escape. I dropped on SOJ's bed. My plan for this holiday was still pending. This holiday serves as the Industrial Training/Attachment (IT) period for Engineering students before their last session. I was at the thought of how and who to contact for placement when an epiphany hit me - I forgot the approved IT letter back in my room in school. I jumped out of the bed to confirm that. Ransacked my bag; danm, it was true.
How come? I thought

SOJ whistled into the room while I was still thinking of the possible solution to my predicament. I could remembered vividly the folder holding the letter. I wished there's a magic I could conjure that moment. My facial expressions must have sold me away as SOJ gave his cynical smiles. I left for my room while he calls after me, enquiring what was wrong.

I was more relaxed and collected after mum's sumptuous meal of Semovita and vegetables soup was devoured. I decided to unpack my bag and brought out few pictures I had brought home with me. Most are group pictures of my hall residents shot with graduating residents.
The door opened suddenly and SOJ came in asking for my IT plan.
"Believe me, I forgot my letter in school" my voice returned with misery.
"Stupid boy, why won't you? When you're rushing to only-God-knows-where."
SOJ has been bad mouthed since his childhood. He took that after his abusive dad, who divorced his mum just after his primary school. As a lone child, the family intervention secured him a space in one boarding school because his parents won't agree on who has his custody. Unfortunately, before he finished Secondary School he had lot his two parents within a space of 2years. My mum has always been there for her sister throughout her protracted sickness and SOJ's responsibilities fell on her naturally afterwards.
Maybe his struggle for good job has contributed to his unsavoury tongue, I can't tell.

SOJ offered to discuss with the proprietor of the school were he manages. Well, it will be better than having nothing. It was positive as the man called me in for an interview the week after. He offered me Mathematics class in his evening class for external students. It was a class for the mature. Late teen-agers are practically difficult to manage - from the boys egos to the girls consciousnesses of their maturity. Well, I'm here for a job and just the job I'll do.

#######################
following

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
##################

Teaching was like my second nature and I love doing it but I hate the nature of its reward. Well, this time I think I was in a better deal. I'll be paid per class and classes will only be in the late afternoon. So, I'll still have a better part of the day to myself.

It was a wonderful experience because I was able to impact lives and guide some of the students that didn't look down on my undergraduate status. Within two months the proprietor has requested that I join the full school system has my pay was almost netting standard salary. I insisted on pay per class and insisted to only come to classes when its my period as it as in the evening arrangement. He resisted the idea and after my third months I was relieved.

Now that I'm out of work, it was the best time to check in at school to follow up on my last semester's results as SOJ has always advised. I got a few clothes for Grace and a pair of clog. If everything goes well, I planned to stay just one week. I set out for school on a Monday morning and got to Ajegunle about midday. This part of town is occupied mainly by students and university staff; so it turns to a ghost town during holidays. I wasn't surprised to meet Andy around. It was rumoured that he has been elected as an exco in his campus fellowship.
I hailed him through his window. He stays in the first room of the left wing. So, he has the privilege of an extra window facing the gate.
"Andy baba!"
"Sup" his voice was barely audible
"Thank GOD you're cooking, I'm farmished already..."
"Sorry, this was not made for two" now audible and sounds serious.
He wasn't looking at me. It was very difficult to get him tell reasons why he was around in school. His answer were incoherent and I choose to leave him alone when he was becoming edgy.

After a nap, I decided to pay a visit to Mama 911. It was late afternoon and the cloudless sky looks beautiful as I walked down the road. The local dialect tingling my ears occasionally. I'll miss this town when I'm gone; I thought. In no time I was at Long Room. She was at her usual position, serving her customers drinks with soft abuses.
"What happened?" she queried with excitement in her voice as she saw me.
"Haba, I go take visa to enter this town again?" I replied with an answer too.
"Bobo Bosun, come and hug me jare!" squeezing herself out of the narrow space.
We met midway and hugged. Some of her customers bursted into a comical shout at the sight of our hug. Demanding for their 'portion' jokingly.
"See mad people!" she shot at them "this boy na special customer" she boasted.
"Wetin he dey buy, wey we no fit buy?" one guy retorted.
"This one pass wetin e dey buy o, this one na all brain!"

While they were at it, I asked about Grace and Mama 911 called on her. She came into the room not seeing me at the other end of the room. Mama pointed me to her while engaging some customers with word-war.
Grace's eyes brighten and she rushed to me. She gave a hug and lingered on for a while, buried her face into my neck and chuckling as the men in the room cheered her on. We left the bar together. She covered her eyes in shyness as we made it to her room.

Grace was over joyous to see me. Told me how she's been faring since they've started the food business. How Mama 911 has changed and showed her love. She has so many sweet things to say but we were time constrained. She kneeled besides me and thanked me profusely. Concluded it with prayers and promised to be a good girl always. I was happy to see her glow with joy. She was now a little bit chubby, fairer skin and her smiles more hearty. I poked her, teased her and gisted.

I gave her the gift I bought for her. She love the piece of Ankara and lace. I forgot the gown in another bag and she promised to come and collect it from my place.

########################

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex With My Neighbour's Daughter / ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.