Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Bosun's Diary. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bosun's Diary. (9107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
#####################

Two days after, Grace made it to my place. A knock on my door and it was her. I let her in and she admired the space before sitting. She was looking more beautiful than two days ago. Refusing my snacks, she took only the water. I brought out the gown I forgot the other day. It was colourful and nicely sawn. We argued if it'll fit her considering she has put on some weight recently. I teased her someone has been taken care of her in my absence. She didn't like the joke about weight gain. Stylishly I apologise and assured her she has the best shape presently. Then she challenged me that the clothes will fit her perfectly. Before I could say jack...
Her blouse was off, though she was backing me, the smoothess of her skin was so inviting.

I moved close to her slowly, cupped her boobs from behind. She held my wrists but she wasn't not pulling it away. Her breath was now deeper, making the sight of her heaving chest desirous. In a split of seconds, we were kissing. It was slow and consistent. She let me lead the way and she followed every instructions obediently. She was clean and neat. Her responses to my moved were becoming more intensed at every passing moment. Her breasts now emancipated from the captivity of the bra. The pink nipples were small and seems untouched. I dealt with the teats for a while as she didn't release my head. At a point, her moan was sounding like a cry. I stopped and checked if she was fine. She was and wanted more. Guiding a virgin through her first sex can be difficult, but her willingness was making it easier.

I made it 'through' and the gruesome sound she made in response was disheartening. Should I have done this? Am I sure she really wanted this? I thought.

I offered to clean her up afterwards and arranged a meal of noodles for us. I was surprised she was truly a virgin as the told me two days ago. I explained to her how she had to take care of herself, but she even told me more. I made her sit on my lap and asked her to be my girlfriend. She was all smiles immediately...
"Yes; I will be your girlfriend. If I don't, I'm the one loosing" she submitted
"Do you mean you felt like I used you after this?" I queried.
"No o, it's just that I've been waiting for this since. So, what's the essence of postponing the answer"
"I don't want you to see this as a..."
"Brother Bosun, I'm 20 years old!"

I think we can go along way together. She lay her head on my shoulder and we gisted away. When it was time to go, I offered to take her home. We got to Long Room almost at sun set.
"Mama 911 of life!"
"Engineer Bosun! Don't outsmart me o. Ehn-ehn"
"Haba, you're our mother on this journey now."
"Okay o, I trust you." she turned to Grace and hailed her. "Grace-Grace, pele...go and rest because of tomorrow you hear"
"Yes ma..." she answered with low tone
Mama 911 winked at me and whispered to me "small small o."

We hugged and kissed passionately in her room.
I asked if she'll try the gown on again to confirm if it would fit her. She got the joke and we both laughed hysterically.

######################

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bosun's Diary. by metalgear11(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
This story had me hooked from the start. Nice work.

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

#####################

Two days after, Grace made it to my place. A knock on my door and it was her. I let her in and she admired the space before sitting. She was looking more beautiful than two days ago. Refusing my snacks, she took only the water. I brought out the gown I forgot the other day. It was colourful and nicely sawn. We argued if it'll fit her considering she has put on some weight recently. I teased her someone has been taken care of her in my absence. She didn't like the joke about weight gain. Stylishly I apologise and assured her she has the best shape presently. Then she challenged me that the clothes will fit her perfectly. Before I could say jack...
Her blouse was off, though she was backing me, the smoothess of her skin was so inviting.

I moved close to her slowly, cupped her boobs from behind. She held my wrists but she wasn't not pulling it away. Her breath was now deeper, making the sight of her heaving chest desirous. In a split of seconds, we were kissing. It was slow and consistent. She let me lead the way and she followed every instructions obediently. She was clean and neat. Her responses to my moved were becoming more intensed at every passing moment. Her breasts now emancipated from the captivity of the bra. The pink nipples were small and seems untouched. I dealt with the teats for a while as she didn't release my head. At a point, her moan was sounding like a cry. I stopped and checked if she was fine. She was and wanted more. Guiding a virgin through her first sex can be difficult, but her willingness was making it easier.

I made it 'through' and the gruesome sound she made in response was disheartening. Should I have done this? Am I sure she really wanted this? I thought.

I offered to clean her up afterwards and arranged a meal of noodles for us. I was surprised she was truly a virgin as the told me two days ago. I explained to her how she had to take care of herself, but she even told me more. I made her sit on my lap and asked her to be my girlfriend. She was all smiles immediately...
"Yes; I will be your girlfriend. If I don't, I'm the one loosing" she submitted
"Do you mean you felt like I used you after this?" I queried.
"No o, it's just that I've been waiting for this since. So, what's the essence of postponing the answer"
"I don't want you to see this as a..."
"Brother Bosun, I'm 20 years old!"

I think we can go along way together. She lay her head on my shoulder and we gisted away. When it was time to go, I offered to take her home. We got to Long Room almost at sun set.
"Mama 911 of life!"
"Engineer Bosun! Don't outsmart me o. Ehn-ehn"
"Haba, you're our mother on this journey now."
"Okay o, I trust you." she turned to Grace and hailed her. "Grace-Grace, pele...go and rest because of tomorrow you hear"
"Yes ma..." she answered with low tone
Mama 911 winked at me and whispered to me "small small o."

We hugged and kissed passionately in her room.
I asked if she'll try the gown on again to confirm if it would fit her. She got the joke and we both laughed hysterically.

######################

steadily following..
Your story is a hit back to back

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2018
metalgear11:
This story had me hooked from the start. Nice work.

QueenBelle:
steadily following..
Your story is a hit back to back

Keep it up

Waoh! Appreciate this.

kiss kiss kiss

Many thanks...
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Waoh! Appreciate this.

kiss kiss kiss

Many thanks...
grin
Just update this thing , okay?
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
grin
Just update this thing , okay?

#smiles...

I will sis. I'm on a regular job o. Bare with "Bosun" please kiss
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
###################

On my way home I decided to pick some groceries at the 'Chicago' Stores. As I alighted from the bike, I noticed this pearl white S-class Mercedes. The cleanliness married it sleeky movement perfectly despite it's almost 10years old. The passenger side glass wound down and I saw a couple of girls..
"Bosun! Bosun!" like four voices called with differs pitches at the same time.
I took a closer look, they were Maureen friends - Iyabode, Peace, Idowu and this lousy girl I've always avoided like a plague.
The car pulled up at the entrance of the store; right beside me.
"Hey ladies! Sup?" I hailed them back and looked more into the car to see the guy behind the wheel. He was looking as clean as his car.

I helped with the passenger door and Peace came down. The other girls crawled out of the back site of the coupe. Exchanging pleasantries, while the man waited to be introduced. He was a little aloof when Peace started to introduced him but the lousy-one: Esther snatched his hand and pulled him to us. She introduced him as Chucks, the best man for Maureen's wedding. Not forgetting to mention how they've been enjoying themselves since yesterday the guy has entered town.
I greeted him and we had a few guys' chit-chat. We shopped and Chucks offered to pay my bill too.

At the exit, he asked if there's any club he can take the ladies to in town. I advised him to check the next town as most clubs had closed with the school session here. He wanted me to follow them but I wasn't in the mood. The ladies persuaded when they realised partying that night depends on me. I oblige and in no time we're entering Owode. Esther was busy reading out loud every signpost and billboard as we sneaked into the town.

"So there's a School of Health in this town" she said. Not minding no one responds to her, she still chattered away from the back seat. That got me. Grace has told me she wanted to be a Nurse but her School Cert result had only four credits and she needs five. Maybe, I should check this School of Health for her...maybe.

We got to 'Elite' Club a few minutes after 9pm. It had moderate number of people around for a mid-week grooving. We choose an extreme corner. In no time the table was filled up with differs drinks, assorted barbecue, grilled pepper fish and likes. The ladies were rocking the music. Esther was sniffing around Chucks who seems to be more interested in Peace. Idowu and I gisted about me showing up at the wedding on Saturday. She knew about 'us' from day one but never acted she does. We danced and played till midnight but it all felt like we just spent an hour.

When we got to the car, Chucks casually handed the car key to me. He was a little tipsy more than me, but the girls were all drunk. I drove straight to the ladies' hall. Pulled up at the gate and we hauled the ladies to their apartment in pairs.

I handed the car key over to him and he dropped me off at my place. He persuaded me too to attend the wedding at Ibadan. And asked me to promise I'ld be there but I didn't. He would be leaving with the ladies the next day, as they were all on the bridal train.
The wheel screeches as he drove off and tail lights disappeared swiftly into the night.

######################

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
####################

A light knock on my door woke me up. It was almost dawn but my eyes were still heavy with sleep. I dragged myself to the door. It was Esther, Idowu and Chucks. They wanted to confirm that'll be coming. Chucks said he wanted me to help organised surprised Bach Eve for the groom. After a few back and forth I yielded.
"My guy, I thought Maureen was your school mother?"
"Yes..." I replied
"Ehn-ehn, do this for her na!"
"Okay; I'll be there"
He gave me the address of the hotel he'll be lodged. I waved them goodbye and hit my bed again. The sleep had beaded me 'good day' too. I turned on my side severally, then another knock at the door.

It was Grace.
"What happened?" I asked surprisingly.
"Good morning sir" she left me at the door and entered.
She offloaded a food warmer from the bag she had with her, while I looked on.
She had made a meal of pap and akara for me that early. I remembered, casually mentioning how it will be nice to attack early morning cold with this pap when we were talking the other day. I excused myself to brush and get set for the meal. She was all smiles as I praised her cooking prowess while I ate. After the meal, I gave her a good wet kiss that almost led to the 'major'. She begged to take her leave, as she just sneaked out for deliver the meal. I hinted her about the wedding at Ibadan if she'ld like to attend but she think Mama 911 would not allow her.

I was loving Grace more everyday. Her wonderful personality was evolving like a blossoming flower. In the evening I hit Long Room and in no time I have secured Mama's approval. She can't let her business suffer so Grace can only leave on Saturday morning and come back on Sunday. That's fare enough. I gave her the reception address and transport fare. We chatted there in Mama 911 presence awhile. She pulled me away quickly when Mama seems to be engrossed with her sales.
"Teach me how to kiss" she whispered to me when we got into her room.
"Ehn?"
She giggled and hung on my neck with her arms. We kissed away immediately - it was deep and erotic. It was so intensed we didn't know when the door open, we only heard "Sorry o" when the it was closed. We disengaged and I sneaked away through the alley trying to avoid Mama 911 sight.
"Bye bye o, Bosun" Mama 911 voice trailed behind me.
"Yes ma" I disappeared into the night.

Early morning on Friday I set out and got to Ibadan within 2hours. I alighted from the cab at Premier Hotel and straight to the reception. She collected my details with smiles and engaged the intercom. After a moment I was led to Chuck's room on the second floor by a portal.
Chucks opened the door almost immediately at first knock. We was wearing a pair of short with a hairy chest.
"Bosun! My guy!"
"Mazi Chucks!"
We shook hands and hugged. He let me in and offered me a seat. There's someone in the bed but she was backing me. In no time we started mapping out what the Bachelor eve should look like. We were almost through when Chucks called the person in bed.
"Peace; Bosun is here around na."

Has Mr Yomi stopped going out with Peace; I thought.
Mr Yomi was an ex-student of our school. He graduated with the best First class from Electrical engineering department when I was a freshman. Immediately after hi NYSC he secured an Assistance Lecturer role in our department on merit.
The few times I've seen Peace in our faculty, she was in Mr Yomi's company.

She wrapped herself with the duvet as she left for the rest room. I wasn't sure she was avoiding my face but I was sure there's no bra straps on her shoulder.

#######################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

####################

A light knock on my door woke me up. It was almost dawn but my eyes were still heavy with sleep. I dragged myself to the door. It was Esther, Idowu and Chucks. They wanted to confirm that'll be coming. Chucks said he wanted me to help organised surprised Bach Eve for the groom.
"My guy, I thought Maureen was your school mother?"
"Yes..." I replied
"Ehn-ehn, do this for her na!"
"Okay; I'll be there"
He gave me the address of the hotel he'll be lodging at Ibadan. I waved goodbye and hit my bed again. The sleep had beaded me 'good day' too. I turned on my side severally, then another knock at the door.

It was Grace.
"What happened?" I asked surprisingly.
"Good morning sir" she left me at the door and entered.
She offloaded a food warmer from the bag she had with her, while I looked on.
She had made a meal of pap and akara for me this early. I remembered, casually mentioned how it will be nice to attack early morning cold with this pap when we were talking the day before. I excused myself to brush and get set for the meal. She was all smiles as I praised her cooking prowess while I eat. After the meal, I gave her good wet kiss that almost led to the 'major'. She begged to take her leave, as she just sneaked out for deliver the meal. I hinted her about the wedding at Ibadan if she'ld like to attend but she think Mama 911 will not allow her.

I was loving Grace more everyday. Her wonderful personality was so evolving like a blossoming flower. In the evening I hit Long Room and in no time I have secured Mama's approval. She can let her business suffer so Grace can only leave on Saturday morning and come back on Sunday. That's fare enough. I gave her the reception address and transport fare. We chatted there in Mama 911 presence. She pulled me away quickly when Mama seems to be engrossed with her sales.
"Teach me how to kiss" she said when we got to her room.
"Ehn?"
She giggled and hung on my neck with her arms. We kissed away immediately - it was deep and erotic. It was so intensed we didn't know when the door open, only "Sorry o" when the it was closed. We disengaged and I sneaked away through the alley trying to avoid Mama 911 sight.
"Bye bye o, Bosun" Mama 911 voice trailed behind me.
"Yes ma" I disappeared into the night.

Early morning on Friday I set out and got to Ibadan within 2hours. I alighted from the cab at Premier Hotel and straight to the reception. She collected my details with smiles and engaged the intercom. After a moment I was led to Chuck's room on the second floor by a portal.
Chucks opened the door almost immediately at first knock. We was wearing a pair of short with a hairy chest.
"Bosun! My guy!"
"Mazi Chucks!"
We shook hands and hugged. He let me in and offered me a seat. There's someone in the bed but she was backing me. In no time we started mapping out what the Bachelor eve should look like. We were almost through when Chucks called the person in bed.
"Peace; Bosun is here around na."

Has Mr Yomi stopped going out with Peace; I thought.
Mr Yomi was an ex-student of our school. He graduated with the best First class from Electrical engineering department when I was a freshman. Immediately after he secured an Assistance Lecturer role in same department on merit.
The few times I've seen Peace in our faculty were in Mr Yomi's company.

She wrapped herself with the duvet as she left for the rest room. I wasn't sure she was avoiding my face but I was sure there's no bra straps on her shoulder.

#######################

following

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Following

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
#################

Cheating is easy for some, while it's difficult for others. Though no one is immuned but it's better to always avoid the field of temptation, so that you don't yield to it.

Chucks brought out money from his wardrobe and I launched out to prepare for the evening. It was easier for me as Iyabode has promised to bring in girls for the night. I excused myself from the Traditional ceremony happening that afternoon at Maureen parents' place and made arrangements deep into the evening.

When the time was set; Chucks came to the rooftop with a guy. He was about half-foot shorter than Chucks. When they settled at the make shift bar we made, Chucks gave me the sign. I unleashed the first two girls on him and some x-rated songs simultaneously. He was confused and shy, it's obvious he was caught unaware. Later his other friends who were hidden came in and it was a bomb.
Dance. Drinks. X-rated activities.

After the party Chucks introduced me to Maxwell as the person behind the surprise party. A soft spoken man, he should be in his mid thirties. His beard had a few grey strands. We talked some more and I mentioned how highly I think Maureen positioned him. It was almost 1am when we left the rooftop. The two men appreciated my effort, relishing some of the crazy incidences. Chucks room was two doors away from mine', while Maxwell's was opposite it. He promised to see me shortly because he's living Ibadan immediately after reception.

I was putting my shoes away when I heard rap on my door. I opened and it was Peace. With a begging eyes she dropped on her knees.
"Bosun please" she pleaded in low tone.
"Common" I pulled her up immediately
"See, ehn...I'm not somebody like that o" she continued
We were still at the door when I heard Chucks' door opened. I tactically changed the talk to academics.
"What's my baby begging you for?" Chucks queried as he walked up to us.
"Na her final year project. She wants me to give her one of my design." I formed straight face.
"Haba Bosun and you know Peace is my baby now"
"How much is the thing?" He asked facing Peace
She couldn't fix a price...as she just kept looking at my face.
Chucks gave me some money in his hands already. He dug his hand into his pocket and gave me more pieces of N1000 notes. I hailed him again.
"He'll give you the thing. Don't worry, let's go." he said as he pulled her away mildly.
She followed him reluctantly, while I closed my door gently.

Hmmm, Mr Yomi come and see your "baby" o. I laughed and counted my money.

#######################

2 Likes

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2018
#################

The morning came a little early and my body refuses to accept it's dawn. Everything was silent, except the air-conditioner humming and oozing it's coldness. I wrapped myself again with the duvet, closed my eyes and the bed welcomed me again.

Suddenly, there was bang on my door and a shout of my name. I sprang up, it was Chucks voice. Jezz! it's 10 minutes to 9am. I was to pick the bride for the 10am church wedding.
I cleaned up and rushed down stairs. The car was a blue Toyota Sienna. I got there to Eleyele in 20 minutes and located Maureen's street easily - it's off the main road. The house was a little rowdy with different shades purple. A sight of happiness and celebration is always thrilling. When its coupled with aroma of local dishes like this, its heavenly.

I was pointed to the bride's room by one lady that look so much like Maureen. I could hear ladies chattering and laughing as I approached the door. I knocked and opened slightly. The room was filled with different sizes of females, like a dozen plus. All looking beautiful and glamorous. Maureen was so surprised to see me. She guided up so she won't mare her makeup and accessories. I moved into the room and almost met her at the same position she had been. We hugged and exchanged greetings. Esther makes joke of how I would be 'motherless' after the day. I retorted that I've adopted her henceforth.
I hurried them up and we cramped the about 6 ladies into the car with the bride. We got to church premise few minutes to 10am.

The solemnisation was beautiful but I left for the reception before it was concluded.

#########################

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
#################

Standing at the gate of the reception, I watched as guests started trooping in in different outfits, but colour purple won the day. The sun was shining high as it gives a light scourge. I was carried away with the sight of a little girl that refused to hold her mum's hand as they strolled in, then someone touched my shoulder. I turned and beheld my darling Grace.

She was looking so gracious. Light makeup that complimented her beauty perfectly. She was wearing the lilac lace I bought for her. It was sawn into a figure hugging gown - short sleeve and a little above her knees. The clog and her clutch were silver coloured. She had her natural hair braided to 'all back' with her skin glowing under the bright day. I accessed her as she turned at my request. She leaned into me as I held her hands and we hugged.
"You're an Angel" I muttered.
"Thank you". Her smile was priceless.
We held hand and talked about how her journey fared as we walked into the reception. I chose a vintage table and pulled a seat for her. She attracted more male admirers in the hall; which was amusing for me.

I couldn't wait for the reception to end as I was busy teasing her throughout the event. We took pictures and we hurriedly left for the hotel which was just 10 minutes ride away. I locked the car in the park and dropped the key with the receptionist on duty as agreed with Chucks. I led her to my room and almost tore her clothes immediately we settled in.

We had a really sizzling sex. It was so intensed and rigourous that my body aches afterwards. We professed our love for each other over and over again. Kissing and snuggling till we were both exhausted. We had a shower and I slept off immediately.

This was my desire when I asked Helen out.

I woke up and saw her awake already. She was in my shirt, it was over size for her but it revealed her thigh. She was backing me and looking through the window with rapt attention. I quietly sneaked up behind her and cupped one of her boobs from behind - it was bare and full. My other hand finds its way to her clean thigh. She fringed and chuckled.
"Stop..."
"Common babe..."
We dragged at it a little, until she got so aroused and took over from me. She clinched on to me till we had another intensed sex as the sun set.

We showered and decided to take a walk into the early evening. The weather was cool and very friendly for a walk. We talked, joked and laughed as we walked back to the hotel after we've bought ourselves suya. We stopped at the hotel's bar to have a bottle of drink with our suya. We were almost through when one one the attendants brought a business card to her. She collected it, looking surprised and handed it over to me at demand.
It reads "Honourable Taofeek AdeOla."
I ordered her to leave and handed over the room key to her. She obeyed and watched her disappeared up the stairs.

I gulped my drink calmly, stood up, straightened my tshirt and headed for the Mr Honourable's corner.

####################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
##################

I almost got to his table before noticing two hefty body guards flexing there muscle in a dark corner, with their eyes trialling my movement. I stylishly walked past Honourable's table and headed for the bar tender, bought a big Eva bottle and straight to my room.

Grace opened before I could complete the first knock.
"Don't ever do that" I scolded her
"What?"
"You should've confirmed who's at the door before you open."
"But I scared you'ld get into the a fight with that man."
"That one? I only have to warn him to respect himself."
"Haaa! And his bodyguard nko? Hope they would not come for us."
I hissed and waved that aside. I never knew she noticed them in that dark corner. She snatched the bottled water from me and drank almost half.
"Hanhan, are that thirsty?"
"My mouth has dried because of fear."
"Come here." I pulled her closer and placed her ear on my left chest.
"In as much this heart still beat; I would do anything to protect you."
She looked into my eyes "But I don't want you to get hurt."
"I won't my Angel."
We kissed, caressed and slowly started our 'night duty'. We tried out a new style, it was awesome. She moaned a little louder. After we climaxed she cried a little, asking if I'm going to love her forever.
"Why did you asked me this type of question?"
"You would graduate next year and leave me here."
"Babe you're my everything, so don't worry about one year away. Let's worry about our 'today'."

I told her about the School of Health. Mentioned my plan for her to do a short course there while we strategies for something bigger that would fit both of us.

We slept happy with her head on my chest. We woke up and prepared to leave. I couldn't believe I'm getting so attached to Grace. She was reluctant to leave me too. We sat at the reception again to while away time. We eventually decided to leave and I took her to the park before I headed for Lagos.

I never knew being in love is this beautiful. I felt sixteen again. She was becoming part of my every thought more and more.

Since I didn't have a job for now; I decided to follow my HOD's advice on learning AutoCAD. I did a thorough search and enquiries, before settling for one Computer Institute somewhere off Awolowo way in Ikeja. I enjoyed my time there but I was anticipating for school like crazy.

I was part of the early bird immediately resumption was declared. I got my darling Grace enough goodies, ready for a swell time with my Angel.

#####################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
###################

Dad couldn't convinced me to wait for more funds as he had a cheque to clear the next day. I raised concerns of missing early classes. So, I left home with a little above my transport fare and agreed to come home within 2weeks for my allowance. I had come with enough provision as mum was worried how I would survive for two weeks with the meagre amount I left home with. Only SOJ knew what was hitching my feet.

So, I got to school on little before mid-day. Every where were still deserted, but who needs them when I'ld be seeing my babe in a matter of hours. As I approached the gate of our hall, I saw Helen's entering the door way.
"Ha! Helen, how far?"
"Hey, Brother Bosun!" she approached me to help with my bag.
"Hanhan, you came early this semester o!" she queried as we moved in together.
I lied on early lectures, final project etc.
"Is it that our fight is settled now?"
"No o"
"Haba, it's not..."
"Don't worry, I'll come back later."
She left for her room. I entered and did a quick cleaning. Grace is passing the night here I thought as I changed the bed spread. Unpacked my bags and brought out the stuffs I had bought for Grace and Mama 911.

I disregarded the blazing heat of the sun and headed for my Love's abode. The bike-men had gone for afternoon recess, so I strolled down to Ajegunle. In no time I was at Long Room. I saw a young lady arranging the bar but Mama 911 was absent. I confidently pulled a seat as I instructed her to call Mama for me after she told me she doesn't know any Grace. Stupid girl; I cursed under my breath.
"Tell her it's Engineer Bosun..." I added as she went to the back rooms.
After a few moment Mama 911 came in. The afternoon heat is taking a toll on her fat body as she had on wrapper tied to her massive chest.
"Ha, Bosun..." her voice was not as lively as it used to be anytime she sees me, especially after a long vac like this.
"Good afternoon ma...what happened now?"
"Nothing o" she yawned and stretched.
"Where is Grace?" I was already getting agitated.
"Her people has come to take her away o."
"Who... when. What happened?"
I tried to control my emotion, but I wasn't succeeding at it.
"Sit down na" Mama 911 pulled a chair for me as I was almost standing on her now.
"What happened; was she sick?"
Mama 911 narrated how her house was stormed the same Sunday night when Grace went to Ibadan with me. Grace's father and some of his family members came with police.

Someone from her village has identified her at the Ibadan party and probably traced her to this town and then Long Room. Mama 911 said what she could make out of the incidence was that Grace had been betrothed to an elderly man by her father. The man too was around.
I got more than confused, my feet couldn't support me again so I made use of the seat I initially neglected.
"But he's a Christian now?"
"No o, he was not at all. Grace was only claiming her mother's religion."
"Really?"
"Her mother had died some years ago... poor girl."
She had connived with one of her maternal aunt who led her to the agent Mama 911 got her from.

I was silent in seat throughout as Long Room customer started arriving. Mama 911 also wearing her boisterous personality gradually. As the night started crawling in, I stood up to leave. I gave Mama her own gift bag. She thanked me, prayed and thanked me again. I left with Grace's gift. I was perplexed as I walked home with my mind heavy. The evening wind was a bit strong, wished it can blow my misery away. The sky started gathering heavy cloud, flashes of lightning on the far horizon brighten the roofs around occasionally. Rumbling thunder didn't forget to register it's presence as they all accompanied me home.

Phil Collins' song - Against All Odds crosses my mind and I sang it all the way home. Then the thought of reaching out to Grace became stronger on me every passing moment.

##########################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by metalgear11(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
###################

Dad couldn't convinced me to wait for more funds as he had a cheque to clear the next day. I raised concerns of missing early classes. So, I left home with a little above my transport fare and agreed to come home within 2weeks for my allowance. I had come with enough provision as mum was worried how I would survive for two weeks with the meagre amount I left home with. Only SOJ knew what was hitching my feet.

So, I got to school on little before mid-day. Every where were still deserted, but who needs them when I'ld be seeing my babe in a matter of hours. As I approached the gate of our hall, I saw Helen's entering the door way.
"Ha! Helen, how far?"
"No o"
"Haba, it's not..."
She left for her room. I entered and did a quick cleaning. Grace is passing the night here I thought as I changed the bed spread. Unpacked my bags and brought out the stuffs I had bought for Grace and Mama 911.

I disregarded the blazing heat of the sun and headed for my Love's abode. The bike-men had gone for afternoon recess, so I strolled down to Ajegunle. In no time I was at Long Room. I saw a young lady arranging the bar but Mama 911 was absent. I confidently pulled a seat as I instructed her to call Mama for me after she told me she doesn't know any Grace. Stupid girl; I cursed under my breath.
After a few moment Mama 911 came in. The afternoon heat is taking a toll on her fat body as she had on wrapper tied to her massive chest.
"Ha, Bosun..." her voice was not as lively as it used to be anytime she sees me, especially after a long vac like this.
"Sit down na" Mama 911 pulled a chair for me as I was almost standing on her now.
Mama 911 narrated how her house was stormed the same Sunday night when Grace went to Ibadan with me. Grace's father and some of his family members came with police.

Someone from her village has identified her at the Ibadan party and probably traced her to this town and then Long Room. Mama 911 said what she could make out of the incidence was that Grace had been betrothed to an elderly man by her father. The man too was around.
I got more than confused, my feet couldn't support me again so I made use of the seat I initially neglected.
"Really?"
She had connived with one of her maternal aunt who led her to the agent Mama 911 got her from.

I was silent in seat throughout as Long Room customer started arriving. Mama 911 also wearing her boisterous personality gradually. As the night started crawling in, I stood up to leave. I gave Mama her own gift bag. She thanked me, prayed and thanked me again. I left with Grace's gift. I was perplexed as I walked home with my mind heavy. The evening wind was a bit strong, wished it can blow my misery away. The sky started gathering heavy cloud, flashes of lightning on the far horizon brighten the roofs around occasionally. Rumbling thunder didn't forget to register it's presence as they all accompanied me home.

Phil Collins' song - Against All Odds crosses my mind and I sang it all the way home. Then the thought of reaching out to Grace became stronger on me every passing moment.

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
###################

"Ha! Helen, how far?"
"No o"
"Haba, it's not..."

"Really?"

following

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
########################

I was starving but I had no desire for food. A cup of water served as my dinner as I curled up on my bed. It's obvious there so many things I didn't know about Grace. She had lied about who she actually was but it's probably to protect herself. I slept off on my alternating thoughts.

I startled awake from a nightmare. Gruesome looking aliens were chasing Grace and myself. We ran through a jungle but as we were almost bursting into civilisation she fell. So, two of the aliens caught up with her and picked her away. Surprisingly she didn't struggle with them, she just walked away with them. I shouted her name and spranged up. I sat up on my bed, thought of getting to her became stronger. Its possible she's in trouble and it would be unfair if I do nothing.
She was my girlfriend and I deserved to know what's happening to her.
I went to Long Room in the evening and made some enquiries about the agent that introduced Grace to Mama911. She only met her only once through one of her Bar Owner Association member and she doesn't know anything else about her.
"Ok, do you know anything about their town?"
"Town? No o, they're from one village after Inisa."
"I hope you're not planning to go and look for her?" her eyes were searching my face for an answer.
"We might need to know that she's save, at least..."
"You and who? Bosun! You better be careful?" waging her finger at me.
"Mama 911, nothing will happen."
I bade her good-bye as I rushed out of her presence. Her only responds was "Be careful o!"; which she said three significant times.

Helen was seeing Aunty nurse off when I met them in our compound. I greeted both of them and Aunty Nurse noticed apprehension on my face.
"Hope all is well." she queried
"Yes ma"
"Your eyeballs are blazing with fire." she observed.
"Really? That means I'm becoming a dragon... ghen-ghen" I skillfully escaped. She was right, a thousand thoughts and ideas had been bursting my brain for almost two days now. I sat at my desk and threw my head to savour the cool breeze rushing into the room from the window opposite me.
A rap on my door and it opened before I could turn to it. It was Helen, she had a tray of meal with her. She placed it on my table.
"You've not been around since yesterday." she enquired
"Thanks"
"Thanks?"
"Sorry, I mean for the meal."
She sat on the bed as she compelled me to eat before it get cooled.
I devoured the plate of Amala and Okro soup hungrily.

"It's obvious you're tired but if you need help you can let me know." she said while clearing the table.
I called her back from the door and told her my predicament.
I told her everything about Grace excluding our sexual relationship.
She listened attentively throughout and shared my concern. I asked if she had or know any Law student that has resumed. She paused and suggested two people we can consult the next day. We talked more and she praised me for being so kind to be concerned about a random girl's welfare.

Only if she knows.

She left for her room as we planned to set out early for help the next day.

######################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
####################

At dawn, I prepared quickly and checked on Helen. She requested for 5 more minutes and made it. We headed for one Rose's place. She's final year Law student and a student member one anti-domestic violence group. The ladies exchanged greetings and talked briefly about their holidays. Rose emphasising how she enjoyed herself at Dubai and Amsterdam.
She ushered us into her apartment. It looked well furnished for a Dubai-Amsterdam-holidaying student. A large rose wall paper and the theme of room was pink. It's just a sitting room as there was no single sleeping gear or clothing in sight.

Helen narrated Grace's story exactly as I had given it yesterday. Rose listened on like a professional advocate, she excused herself after Helen concluded her narratives. She came back in a moment with a big book and a notepad. She scribbled something down and started with the mission of the NGO she belonged to.
After about 15minutes of different information, stories and description of what they do. I interrupted her.
"Sorry my sister, what I actually want to know is if there is any legal implications for me to see her"
"No, you leave that to us. Since you've registered this with us now, we'ld take it up."
"See, you're not understanding me. I've not established a fact the girl is being maltreated yet or that she didn't like her present condition. You understand..."
"Hmmm, to start with. Who is the woman she worked for in this town?"
"No, no, no...I think we should visit that last. Because as we speak the girl is no more in her custody. So I'm more concerned with her present state."
"Okay, which day do want to go find her. I'ld need to contact our State coordinator so they would arrange men for you."
"Men?"
"Yes! Security operatives."
"Haaaa, ok. I've not decided. I'll let you know through Helen when I've made up my mind."
Helen nodded in consonance.
"But it shouldn't be long..."
"Sure, sure...it's just that I need to sort somethings out"
We thanked her for the advice and set to leave. The ladies started their holiday gist again, relishing their fun. I excused myself and admired the rose flowers at the balcony.

On our way home Helen told me how rich Rose's family was. The mother has just been appointed as a Commissioner in her home state after she retired as Director from a ederal Government financial agency.

"Hmmm..." was my only responds.

##############

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nice update.. pls continue

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
#######################

My absent mindedness was obvious as Helen nudged me to call me attention to someone waving at us across the road. It was Peace.
"Eh, how are you?" I hailed at her and waved
"Please wait!"
She crossed the road and caught up with us in no time. Helen waited aloof while I attended to Peace.
"Babe, it's better we don't discuss this here."
"Ha Bosun please..."
"Wait, wait, wait." I cautioned her
"Okay...."
"You don't know who is looking at us now. So far it's only you and I that know about this"
"Yes." nodding nervously
"So, it's better we discussed this behind the door."
"Okay, I get it. Thank you, thanks."
She waved Helen and grinned sheepishly. I watched her walked away in the other direction.

We got back home around midday and I decided to check into school. I noticed Helen want to talk but I wasn't in the mood. Walking on the lonely road to school, I was torn between going on with the mission of searching for Grace or I yield to fate. In no time I was at the department's notice board which was just adjacent the HOD's office.
"EE206."
"Sir!"
That's Prof Akinloye. He calls every student by their registration/matric number. His accuracy at this is almost hundred percent. I went to his office and we had a small chat. He didn't offer me a seat and I didn't mind standing, you can't be too cautious with these old men.

"So, you're going to be present at the meeting too."
"Okay sir."
The faculty was consulting for a government agency on a small project within the school premises. So, they 've decided to involve some students. Our HOD had been chosen to sparehead the Project. He has been given two students from Mechanical engineering by the Dean. Giving him the room to chose the third, as there was space for three. He said he has been struggling to secure any final year student from Electrical department as we've refused to resumed. So I will be joining the other two students for a briefing the next week Monday. "The project will kick off immediately afterward and it will be intensive work for 8weeks."
"Okay sir"
"Marrying that with normal school work will be very demanding. That's why I'll prefer someone that's serious and focused."
"Any questions?" he concluded.
"None sir. Thanks for the offer sir."
"Okay, see you on Monday 10am."

I headed home quietly, maybe this is a pointer to leave my course on searching for Grace. Sneaking into my room, I stayed indoor throughout the early evening till the next day.

#######################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Basics007: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Good job OP. I'm really enjoying this

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by victoria2000(f): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
undecided undecided
ur story na nonsense
.....You dont have to call a story nonsense...if you dont like it just waka pass...

2 Likes

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
####################

My navy blue jacket was old styled but it's still very neat, improving the brightness of my favourite white-Burton shirt on a pair of grey trousers. The jacket was one of Brother Tosin's ex-clothes. As a good boy in the hood he usually hand down some of his old clothes to me. He was a banker and a bachelor. Since I was almost his height, the clothes normally find their way into my wardrobe with little or no adjustment.

I launched out of my room with confidence and the brightness of the morning affirmed it as I had to squint my eyes to adjust to the glare around. I got to the meeting hall few minutes after 9:30 and met the other two students from Mechanical department - Ayo and Ikechukwu. We greeted and chatted while we wait for others. They came in trickles. Eventually at few minutes after 10, Professor Akinloye came in with four officials from the Government agency. There were also six lecturers and one non-academic official from School Bursary. The meeting kick-off and some ground rules were made. After about 5 hours, it was time to create sub committee.

I was to be in the Design committee with Mr Yomi and one other lecturer from Mechanical department. We met as subcommittee briefly before we reconvened with others. The general meeting was concluded almost 5pm and I was very exhausted but I love the feel. It's looking like something I would enjoy. The next meeting was scheduled for a fortnight. But all subcommittees are expected to have met before then and get their presentations ready before the general meeting. I was about joining Ayo at the door when Mr Yomi called me.

"Follow me." walking briskly ahead of me
I couldn't pick what was wrong but I'm sure he's displeased about something. I was right behind his heel and in no time we were at the HOD's door. Mr Yomi still looks tensed and I'm getting worried if Peace has seen him recently. We waited for a while and Prof Akinloye met us there.
"Yomi, what's wrong?" the Prof was surprised to see us here.
"Let's go inside sir." pointing at the door, his face still sterned.
"Bosun?" Prof looking at my face for an answer
"Nothing sir. Mr Yomi just..."
"Excuse me!" his spittle flew in every direction of my face. I was taken aback.
"He has his doctorate now." The prof said calmly in my direction.
"I'm sorry sir. Congrats sir..." forcing a smile at Mr Yomi.

The door was now opened and Prof led us in. He went behind his desk.
"Yomi, sit down" the prof offered
"I'm okay like this sir, thank you."
"Okay. So, what's wrong?"
I looked on at the two men.
"Sir, I'm surprised this is the student our department is presenting for this project. We have better students than this" pointing at my direction with disdain.
"Okay... continue." the prof adjusted himself in the seat now leaning his right elbow on his armrest.
"He's a weak 2:1 student. When we have a first class student presently and enough strong 2.1"
"Are you done?"
"Yes; I think it's unfair to those students!" he concluded
The prof calmness was so sweet to behold.
He pointed at the school logo on adjacent wall and asked Mr Yomi to read the motto loud.
"Knowledge and Character."
"Ehn?"
"Knowledge and Character." he read louder
"This young man here has it. I've trained him from freshman till date, so I know him. He's good enough for this Project team."
"Besides, I determine who will be or not on this Project. So, good day gentlemen" he concluded.

I spranged out and headed straight home.

#######################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2018
##################

A shower could be so relieving when you have had a stressful day. I layed on my back after I had one. Then thought about what transpired at the HOD's office and how he stood for me crosses my mind. It's now my call to prove him right and shame Mr Yomi. Combining this project with school work will be demanding truly but it's what I wanted now. I picked up my 'Scroll' and started mapping out my strategies. The scroll was a book I usually pen my thoughts, ideas, inspiration, plans in and any other thing my instinct instructed me to. It's not mobile and it reside strictly in my wardrobe - that's the rule.

I was almost done with the scroll when Helen walked in.
"It's like you guys will write your exam next week."
"Why did you say that?"
"It's first week of resumption and you're already hitting lectures this late?"
I explained my new 'job' to Helen. She likes the ideas and eulogised me. Giving her the details of what my average day will look like henceforth, she offered to make my dinner available always and breakfast anytime she can.
"That's my little contribution..."
"And it's highly appreciated."
"It's only that I'ld miss you."
"Why? I'm still here..."
"Yes, but... don't worry."
"But? Tell me..."
"Our hall's light bill has been increased o."
"Okay, we'll sort that later."
I pulled her by the hand and she came into my arms.

"Boss B!" DJ Joe bursted into the room and we disengaged.
We greeted him and Helen excused herself afterwards. Immediately she was out of sight, Joe fell on his knees.
"Baba! I'm ready to be your servant." begging with a comical eyes.
"Joe! you're not serious..." I walked back to my desk.
"Boss I'm serious o."
"Okay, my servant in what sef?"
"Smooth operation sir!"
"See your life...there are so many things that you don't understand."
"That's why I've come Boss! So that I can understand sir."
"You're crazy...!"
He confirmed he saw Helen in my arms and it was the excitement that made him rushed in. He relayed the Yemi saga like a new blockbuster movie.
"So?"
"Boss B, I also got wind of what happened at Ibadan o."
"Ibadan?"
"I heard you brought Beyonce along."
"Joe! Get out" I nudged him towards the door.
At the door he begged again.
"Boss, let your double portion fall on me before you leave this school o."
"Naughty guy." I bolted my door.

######################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
###################

In no time the Project meetings were eating hard into my leisure time. Sometimes, we had meetings late into the nights and even Saturdays. It was getting more interesting every passing day. The AUTOCAD training I had during the holidays became so useful as most design interpretation and detailing were dumped on me. I spend hours to solve them and the applause I received at every report and presentations were boosting my desire to do more. I became so relevant in the team but I ensured my ego was under check always. Though I missed few classes; Prof Akinloye assured me nothing will go wrong, he had secured an extensive excuse from my lecturers. The dynamics of 'working' environment was also revealed to me and it was a whole lot of exposure. The feeling was so satisfying.

Helen made good her promise and did even more. My breakfasts were as constant as my dinner. She was committed to it, almost to a fault. On one of the few evenings we concluded our meetings earlier than usual, I planned to surprise her. I met her sweating away at her electric stove.
"Oh, so sorry..."
"Sorry for what. You had better come here and make yourself useful."
"Never!" I stormed out.
I changed my clothes and was back in her room almost immediately. We chatted about the new list of rusticated student while I picked the vegetable. Swiftly I was through and handed her a bowl of finely sliced vegetable.
"Whao! So you know how to pick vegetable?"
"How did you think I survived living with my mum?"
"Really?"
"Haaa my mum! She would complain about unequal size of the chopped vegetable. As in..."
"Hahahaha...I would like to meet her someday."
"The 'door' is still opened."
She didn't get the clue but we gisted more and ate. After the meal she hinted me about her Faculty's week and one of the event is Couples Night. So each, member of the association is to come in with a partner. I tried not to dwell too long on that because I didn't want to assume anything. We gisted more and I left for my room at almost midnight.

After fourth week into our Project meetings, the Prof suggested we go for a weekend retreat in a resort in the neighbourhing state. It was unanimously accepted and everyone appluaded it immediately.
"Yes, we've done well. We're almost 80% through with the project and we've saved almost 25% of the Budget." He praised the team.
"So, this is just a small 'Thank You're and a motivation to do more for the remaining few weeks to go." he concluded.

I prepared and planned my movement with the Ikechukwu as Ayo had excused himself for an engagement in Abuja same weekend.
We got to the resort on a rainy Friday evening. We hauled our small bags through the glass door and straight into the reception.
The receptionist was attending to a couple and another man.
"You're welcome sirs!" she greeted us without loosing focus on her existing customers. The trio turned to have a glimpse of us.
They were Dr. Enuma, Mr Yomi and Peace his darling 'baby'.

We exchanged greetings with handshakes; it was a very relaxed atmosphere but when it was my turn to shake Peace, things fell apart. The bottled water she had on her other hand fell and when she made attempt to pick it up, her handbag also fell.
"Are you okay my dear?" Mr Yomi queried.
"Yes, yes....yes sir." she stuttered.
Mr Yomi's face was filled with so much questions because it's obvious peace had left Peace.

#########################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
#####################

Mr Yomi helped Peace sat on one of the sofa in the reception. She had her head in hands and he sat beside her checking on her. Ikechukwu and I moved to our respective rooms after the receptionist offered to call their in house paramedics.

It was a lovely place. The greenery were wet the next morning as I looked through my window glass. I saw two birds as they shrieked away on a tree close by. Their noise sounds like an unsolicited music, disturbing the serenity of the quiet morning. It looks like a scene of disagreement between man and woman. The 'man' eventually gave in and did the bid of the 'woman'. I smiled. That's how it has always been.

After our breakfast, we were given list of activities we can have within the resort. I choose to visit the mini zoo. While Ikechukwu went to the golf course. I was almost at the zoo, when I noticed Mr Yomi and Peace some feet ahead of me. Without thinking I made a quick turnaround and bumped into Dr Enuma.
"Oh, sorry sir!"
"Hmmm, I hope you're okay."
"Yes sir. Thanks sir."
He had this know-it-all grin on his face. I walked away and after some few steps I decided to look over my shoulder. He was still standing, watching me and the evil smile remained on his face.

There was this short course to my room which had a small game corner. There were two elderly men playing table tennis there. I paused and watched them played a game. The winner offered to let me play as he needs to catch his breath. I was rusted but we duce twice. I worn the third game and left for a shower.

At lunch, Prof Akinloye announced the state government has approved a particular amount for us all as tips and it will be handed to use at the dinner. Immediately, I check the small art shop I noticed during my game time earlier. They had beautiful paintings on cheap canvasses. I picked one painting of a young lady fetching water in an clay pot on her head. I asked if they had an in-house artist and they confirmed yes. I told him to write "gracious" at the foot of the painting. The other painting was of a lone bird in the sky. On that I inscribed my signature.

I was just at my door with the two paintings under my arms, when I heard a foot behind me in the hallway.
"Bosun, please wait" it was Peace.

####################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
#####################

I waited at the door and Peace caught up with me.
"Let me see..." she collected the 'bird' painting, looked at it and couldn't make a thing out of it. She handed it over almost immediately.
"Please let's talk now" she wasn't looking tensed like before, but my instinct is giving red alert
"Okay, I'm here."
"Common, you've always insisted it should be behind the door."
"How do you mean?" I search her face for an answer.
"Please now..."

We entered but I didn't lock the door. I asked her to sit on the chair while I sat on the edge of the table. We had barely settled in when a knock came on the door. She startled.
"Yes?" I enquired boldly.
The door gave way simultaneously. Mr Yomi and Dr Enuma followed the opening door. I could see rage and confusion on their respective faces. Peace stood up at the sight of the two men. I maintained my position at the table also.

I think the duo were disappointed to have meet both of us still dressed up.
"What's happening here?" Mr Yomi asked as he paced deeper into the room toward Peace. The sound of his breaths becoming louder every passing moment.
"Hmmm, hmmm...Ho.. honey..."
Thiauun! A resounding back hand slap landed on her face.
I looked at Dr Enuma's direction maybe he would restrain his friend from assaulting the lady. He only flashed a devilish grin at me.
Peace was already on her knees with her face in her palms; crying profusely.
"Answer me now! I said what are you doing here?" he thundered again. After different sickening threats, she spake up.
"I cheated on you sir" she stuttered amid cry.
"With this guy?" pointing in my direction.
"No, no, no, no." shaking her head.
"I would have skinned you alive." his anger was so concrete that I could feel it leaving the room with him as he stormed out.
"So what are you doing with him?" Dr Enuma asked from the door.
"He saw him" she answered.
"Okay. So you don't him to tell Yomi?"
She only nodded in affirmative.
Dr Enuma followed after his friend. I helped Peace up and put her outside before bolting my door.

Mr Yomi was not at the dinner and I wasn't able dodged collecting his allowance for him as Prof Akinloye insisted.

#######################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
#####################

The second phase of the project was as demanding as the first. We were asked to shorten our conclusion date by one week as the State Government will like to commission the Project before the next election. Team members spent almost same time on site as in meetings.

I came home one of those evenings tired, longing for a cold water bath. On getting to my door I realised my bunch of key was missing. I thought of picking up the spare with Helen but also remembered I had changed my lock immediately after the Yemi incidence. I went to her room still. Her door was not clock but she wasn't in. It's obvious she very much around. I dropped my folder on the table and picked up a cold bottle of malt humbly waiting for sacrifice. The coldness my fingers felt on the bottle alone was so relieving, making my throat to long for it the more. Helen came in before I settled in the bed.
"Bosun, that's not your food."
"I would take this instead of food, please."
"Nooo... I bought it because I'm thirsty."
"Ok, let's share it." I submitted
"You just know how to get away with things."
"That's why you liked me."

After the meal she brought two straws and we drank the malt together. She was half smiling through the drink.
"You are a cheat!" she gave me a light punch
"Hahahaha" I layed on the bed as she pound me more.
We played and gist into the night. I had a shower and slept in her room. She woke me up early in the morning for prayers. After which she reminded me about her Faculty's Couples Night happening that week Friday.
"Please, would you come with me?"
"I will my Love."
"Hahaha...who's your love?" but I could see desire in eyes.
"Oh really? Then you won't see me"
"No no no, okay please 'my love'" she jokingly begged.

Helen reminds me of the event any time she set her eyes on me for those two days. It's like her life depends on it.

I rushed home after the meeting on Friday evening. I held the bikeman down while I changed quickly. In less than 15minutes I was at the venue. It was a glamorous atmosphere. Everyone was looking beautiful in their perfect dinner dresses. Unlike my Faculty's events that are usually characterised with jeans and t-shirts. You would practically feel odd if you show up in shirt and trousers at any Engineering function.

In no time I saw Helen chatting with a couple on the podium. I waved to get her attention and she saw me almost immediately, it's obvious she was waiting for me. She excused herself and made haste to come for me. She maintained her poise as she approaches. She was looking elegant. The armless red gown was so nice on her skin.
"Thank you" a little smile on her glossy lips
"You're welcome babe. I love your shade of beauty tonight."
"Oh, thanks dear." she blushed, leaned in and pecked me.
Her perfume complemented her outlook perfectly.

She ushered me to a seat at the front row. She bend to whisper something which I didn't hear because her cleavage distracted me.

########################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by abagajnr93(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Really interesting...
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
#####################

It was a wonderful event, with lots of fun and entertainment. I was called on to present award twice. The party was declared officially closed during refreshments but people can wait around for more music and dance.

"How are you young man?" I felt a hand on my shoulder from behind. It was Dr. Albert.
He is lecturer in the Applied Science Faculty and also a member of the Project Team.
"Good evening sir." standing up and bowing at same time
"Sure you enjoyed your time here?"
"Yes sir, very well."
We shock hand and continued our tete-a-tete. Until Helen walked in on us.
"Good evening sir." she greeted the Dr., leaning on my shoulder.
"Oh, are you two together?"
"No o..." she answered and giggled
"That's hard to believe; because you look perfect together." gesticulating with his hand. We all laughed.
"Don't worry Bosun" he continued "that's how they all behave. My wife was even worse. But now I had to beg her not to have babies again after our fourth."
We laughed again and we saw him off to his car.
"Ehn-ehn Bosun, are you related to one Banke Aleshinloye?" Dr Albert asked holding his car door.
"Yes sir. She's my cousin"
"Really? She still holds our Faculty's best result till date."
"That's interesting sir." I acted surprised
"Which means you have a gem to yourself Helen." he winked at her, entered his car and rolled away.
We waved him good-bye.
"Ha, Dr Albert! Always looking for trouble."
"And always saying the truth." I concluded looking at her face. She smiles and tangled her arm in mine.
"Can we talk?" she asked looking away
"Sure..."

The event centre has a pool on the other side of the facility. So, we decided to sit there and enjoy the evening together.
"So, intelligence run in your family?"
"Well, if you're to judge through me the answer is 'No'"
"You're just trying to be modest as usual and it's one of the reason I admire your personality so much."
"Thanks..."

There was an elderly man just getting out of the pool. Which made the reflection of light on the settling waters a beautiful sight. Surprisingly, the music from the event hall was filtering to this side and quite audible.
I pulled a double seat made of cane for us. After which I ordered Chapman for two from the pool bar.
She took a long sip and set the cup on a side table, while I had mine hand.
It seems orchestrated when Anita Baker's song - "No one in the World" broke the silence. We both listened through and every word of the song seems it was written for us. As the song fades away, she cleared her throat.
"Bosun..." her voice wasn't shaking but I'm sure she wants to carefully pick her words.
"Yes?" I pulled her to myself and wrapped her in my arms gentle.
"I'm ready..."
"I know."
I held her chin and kissed her. It a bit too long for outdoor but okay for a long waited desire to burn.

###########################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
#####################

It was a wonderful event, with lots of fun and entertainment. I was called on to present award twice. The party was declared officially closed during refreshments but people can wait around for more music and dance.

"How are you young man?" I felt a hand on my shoulder from behind. It was Dr. Albert.
He is lecturer in the Applied Science Faculty and also a member of the Project Team.
"Good evening sir." standing up and bowing at same time
"Sure you enjoyed your time here?"
"Yes sir, very well."
We shock hand and continued our tete-a-tete. Until Helen walked in on us.
"Good evening sir." she greeted the Dr., leaning on my shoulder.
"Oh, are you two together?"
"No o..." she answered and giggled
"That's hard to believe; because you look perfect together." gesticulating with his hand. We all laughed.
"Don't worry Bosun" he continued "that's how they all behave. My wife was even worse. I had to beg her not to have babies again after our fourth."
We laughed again and we him off to his car.
"Ehn-ehn Bosun, are you related to one Banke Aleshinloye?" Dr Albert asked holding his car door.
"Yes sir. She's my cousin"
"Really? She still holds our Faculty's best result till date."
"That's interesting sir." I acted surprised
"Which means you have a gem to yourself Helen." he winked at her, entered his car and rolled away.
We waved him good-bye.
"Ha, Dr Albert! Always looking for trouble."
"And always saying the truth." I concluded looking at her face. She smiles and tangled her arm in mine.
"Can we talk?" she asked looking away
"Sure..."

The event centre has a pool on the other side of the facility. So, we decided to sit there and enjoy the evening together.
"So, intelligence run in your family?"
"Well, if you're to judge through me the answer is 'No'"
"You're just trying to be modest as usual and it's one of the reason I admire your personality so much."
"Thanks..."

There was an elderly man just getting out of the pool. Which made the reflection of light on the settling waters a beautiful sight. Surprisingly, the music from the event hall was filtering to this side and quite audible.
I pulled a double seat made of cane for us. After which I ordered Chapman for two.
She took a long sip and set the cup on a side table, while I had mine hand.
It seems orchestrated when Anita Baker's song - "No one in the World" broke the silence. We both listened through and every word of the song seems it was written for us. As the s
"Bosun..." her voice wasn't shaking but I'm sure she wants to carefully pick her words.
"Yes?"
"I'm ready..."
"I know." I pulled to myself and wrapped her in my arms. Tilted her chin a little and kissed her. It was a bit too long for outdoor but okay for a exhausted passion and desire.
"I love you" she said as tears dropped from her eyes.
"It's alright my lady. I love you too."

###########################

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Big Brother Told Me I'm Too Flashy... / Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 266
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.