Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,110 members, 7,821,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman (3923 Views)

Am I The World's Most Ugly Woman? / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? / The Ugly Woman's Burden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by jarkbauer: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2010
hello fellow ugly nairalanders, i am very ugly i mean i wowo. ha,fine girls no gree date me so i am left with nothing but very ugly girls.do you advise i marry an ugly woman because i am afraid for my children.they might end up like me and for my girl-child she might live in my house with no suitor.pls advise.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by Onchedu(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2010
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Just cos U can't see the beauty doesn't mean no one else can.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by Pennywise(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2010
Marrying an ugly woman has its advantages like you wont need to worry about randy men coming after your wife. She will appreciate you more, etc. Go on marry. . .
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by papa190(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2010
ugly + ugly = Fakubu~
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by Marhoski(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2010
tehehehe!! @op take things easy o, if u have money, u can marry a quenn,no joke. But at least its not easy 4 u to be ugly na just like vice versa 4 us grin
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2010
I am a firm believer that the beauty of a person is within them. And its true. Have u
ever seen a wonderfully good looking guy or girl and then you speak to them, and get a lil colser, all of
a sudden you think "They are not all that after all", well thats cos their beauty inside doesn't
match their outside.

There are other people who aren't so good looking but  are fun, kind, loving,confident, and
just seem to have something that attract people to them. When you speak to them, and
get a little closer, all of a sudden you view them as good looking. Thats cos their beauty within shines
outwardly.

You are probably not ugly, you may just have the wrong impression about the way u look.
Your problem is that you have low self esteem and self confidence. I know no matter what I say
you wouldn't believe it cos you are down on yourself. But if you keep telling your self that your
ugly, you wouldn't find the woman of your dreams, and you will always settle for less cos
you believe that is all you deserve.

I suggest you try to build your self esteem as quickly as possible and try
to get ride of all those nagative self preception. You are the only one who
can make yourself feel good about yourself.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by Marhoski(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^ well said, and thats the same problem i have with my guy, and i told him your words exactly.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by brutal(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2010
rokiatu:

I am a firm believer that the beauty of a person is within them. And its true. Have u
ever seen a wonderfully good looking guy or girl and then you speak to them, and get a lil colser, all of
a sudden you think "They are not all that after all", well thats cos their beauty inside doesn't
match their outside.

There are other people who aren't so good looking but are fun, kind, loving,confident, and
just seem to have something that attract people to them. When you speak to them, and
get a little closer, all of a sudden you view them as good looking. Thats cos their beauty within shines
outwardly.

You are probably not ugly, you may just have the wrong impression about the way u look.
Your problem is that you have low self esteem and self confisence. I know no matter what I say
you wouldn't believe it cos you are down on yourself. But if you keep telling your self that your
ugly, you wouldn't find the woman of your dreams, and you will always settle for less cos
you believe that is all you deserve.

I suggest you try to build your self esteem as quickly as possible and try
to get ride of all those nagative self preception. You are the only one who
can make yourself feel good about yourself.

D guy is absolutely sure. .don't try 2 patronise him cheesy :
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by adaybola(f): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2010
@ rokiatu

U r damn right, i once dated a guy who has this "Dwayne Johnson's look" but the inside is POO! As in SHITTTTTTTTT!
That relationship taught me a lesson,  to go for the heart (Inside) not the physique. Though, i still want my man to look good sha!

@ Poster

Don't go for ugly ladies if you are that ugly, at least make that sacrifice for the sake of ur unborn children. There are lots of beautiful women around and not all of them are that bad (chracter wise). Be real and you'll get the right woman.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
@poster
My neighbor is handsome, his wife very beautiful and fair but u need to see their product, cry cry cry You will wonder how manage.
1. they all look alike
2. have big, long heads
3. As dark as the devil (sorry to say)
4. Short and fat.

Tell me how manage cry cry cry cry
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by adaybola(f): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

@poster
My neighbor is handsome, his wife very beautiful and fair but u need to see their product, cry cry cry You will wonder how manage.
1. they all look alike
2. have big, long heads
3. As dark as the devil (sorry to say)
4. Short and fat.

Tell me how manage cry cry cry cry

lol!!!!!!!!!! Not in all cases mind you. It's best to marry someone who will compliment us and corrects our defects. Simple as ABC.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2010
adaybola:

@ rokiatu

U r damn right, i once dated a guy who has this "Dwayne Johnson's look" but the inside is POO! As in SHITTTTTTTTT!
That relationship taught me a lesson, to go for the heart (Inside) not the physique. Though, i still want my man to look good sha!

hmm beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder. I don't find Dwanyne hot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but I get what u are
saying.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by adaybola(f): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2010
rokiatu:

hmm beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder. I don't find Dwanyne hot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but I get what u are
saying.

It's more than the face dear. Check the physique! Men, Dwayne is HOT!!!!!
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2010
adaybola:

It's more than the face dear. Check the physique! Men, Dwayne is HOT!!!!!
fair enough. I just believe that he has taken his to the extreme, he is too buff up. guys like
David Backham, Hrithik Roshan, and usher just to name a few are my ideal of a hot bod.
but hey it all boils down to personal taste wink
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by adaybola(f): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2010
Well, u said it already, "Personal taste". I love Hrithik Roshan and David Bechman too but Usher?
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by papa190(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2010
who be dwanye Johnson
have u seen 190's physique
angry angry
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by mexxyaaron(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2010
@bola

hi,when u mean dwayne johnson do u mean the ex wrestler e.g the rock cum actor now pls.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by adaybola(f): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2010
mexxyaaron:

@bola

hi,when u mean dwayne johnson do u mean the ex wrestler e.g the rock come actor now pls.

Yea Emeka.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by mexxyaaron(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2010
ok,

It appears u are attracted to muscular guys dear.Me i dey go carry weight oooooo one two one two, continues smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by adaybola(f): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2010
mexxyaaron:

ok,

It appears u are attracted to muscular guys dear.Me i dey go carry weight oooooo one two one two, continues smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

lol!!!!!!! yea, I love tall guys with muscles (makes me feel protected sort of) and they are kind of good in bed, lol!!!!!!!. Unfortunately, i always get to share them with other ladies.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by Agibecky: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2010
jarkbauer:

hello fellow ugly nairalanders, i am very ugly i mean i wowo. ha,fine girls no gree date me so i am left with nothing but very ugly girls.do you advise i marry an ugly woman because i am afraid for my children.they might end up like me and for my girl-child she might live in my house with no suitor.pls advise.

How bad do you look?

Like OBJ of Nigeria?

Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by queeneve: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2010
That an ugly motherfugga!
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2010
@ Poster:
Your problem is you're holding onto your unworthiness based on your physical appearance. Try to discover yourself and appreciate the real beauty within you. Inner beauty definitely counts more and that is something more than enough for somebody to love you. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Don’t discriminate yourself and physical appearance should not be your basis in choosing a life partner.

Marrying a beautiful woman does not guarantee you to have beautiful children. Also, I knew of a couple (both not good-looking) but they were blessed with lovely kids. They got all the best features or so called perfect combinations. wink
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by maximized(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2010
adaybola:

lol!!!!!!! yea, I love tall guys with muscles (makes me feel protected sort of) and they are kind of good in bed, lol!!!!!!!. Unfortunately, i always get to share them with other ladies.

I think say you be virgin
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by sexdoctor(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2010
dat is to say every boby/baby wowo undecided
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by ice234: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2010
then what will the children be like.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by adaybola(f): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2010
maximized:

I think say you be virgin

lol!!!! Yes now! I never know anything o! Me just tink say they r kind of good in bed "in my imagination"
Abi @ 30 i for suppose don do am?
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by kpolli(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2010
fi le, dont try it!!!!!!!!!!!!

become rich, fine girls wud chase u
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by SALady(f): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2010
mmmm! the question of inner beauty. I have my reseravtions lol. On a serious note though @poster the only time you will find the answer to your question is when you start understanding who you are first, what you want out of a relationship, what you have to give in a relationship, what kind of a man you want to be especially where women are concerned, as well as understand what you want from a woman.

You will then notice how quickly issues of beauty/ugly/vanity fall away, and notice how easy love actually takes over.
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by trusted(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2010
[center]Marrying a Beauty Queen does not Guarantee you a beautiful/handsome Children. [/center]
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by ice234: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2010
adaybola:

lol!!!! Yes now! I never know anything o! Me just tink say they r kind of good in bed "in my imagination"
Abi @ 30 i for suppose don do am?
they still dey see virgins now adays
Re: Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman by cold(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2010
Bottomline,don't get married to an ugly girl,period.Yes ther's no guarantee your kids will look lyk a basket of fruits if you marry a beautiful woman but is that any rzn to taq a chance on a fugly one.Think of your kids,think of posterity,think,poster think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Girls Club :) / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. / What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.