Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting (38735 Views)

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
E pain so called Presidency dem cheesy
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Algaddaf: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sai P.M.B

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by voltred(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Actually shows how useless the presidency office is. Things they are meant to address they wont. Things they can let slide thats what hey will address. Must you touch the most trivial stuff. Rather focus on important things. Useless government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by GistFullGround: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari is a novice when it comes to politics, that's why the cabal control him as a remote control would control a TV set

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Benyork4(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
If anybody knows Sanusi Olatunde from Osogbo LGA Osun state. He graduated from OAU Ile-Ife . He served in Ondo State, 2013/2014 Corp member, if any one knows him should pls ask him to call on 07032244322. His NYSC Certificate was lost but found.

Ise wa ko ni jona o...
Our efforts will not be wasted.
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by dahnimoh(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:
definitely!
But Obasanjo not going down with him

Atiku needs shed his loot
He knows his stance in the North. It can't get him anywhere

He is nobody
He can't even win Shehu Sanni in a free and fair election
Who sabi Atiku
Childish talk
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by IamAtikulate: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Did APC just said they are busy with restructuring? The fear of Atiku is the beginning of atikulation. They have started artikulating without even knowing.
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by senatordave1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Did APC just said they are busy with restructuring? The fear of Atiku is the beginning of atikulation. They have started artikulating without even knowing.
Atikulooted
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by enemyofprogress: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
kennygee:
Rotfl

If this government had channeled this energy used against their opposition to work, they wouldn't be losing sleep over a corrupt Atiku.

Atikulating is better than Lifelessing.
are you not going to come again tonight?
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by IamAtikulate: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
senatordave1:
Atikulooted
We prefer a looter to a terrorist. So what next?

1 Like

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by hush15: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
pillarmaria:
Nigerians voted in the current administration for a reason and if Nigerians aren't satisfied with the performance of the current administration then we reserve the right to vote in a candidate of our choice, I just hope the election would be transparent and free of any form of rigging.

I just hope Garba shehu doesn't sing a different song by the end of February.

Whether he sings or not, they all going out and if am atiku, i swear they will all taste prison one by one because non of them is innocent but thats me, Atiku can learn from me. useless people, they are panicking and they digging out everything they can to halt an unstoppable movement.

Atiku will enter by the divine mercy n grace and they will all be ashamed. If he then doesnt do well, it is unto the next one. But as heaven is sure, Buhari and APC is a goner.

Nigerians, dont let them steal or deny you your votes. we must be ready to defend it at all cost

2 Likes

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Benekruku(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
maestroferdi:
E be like say your mumu no dey do, abi?

2019 is close

You will have a lot to learn from it
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Benekruku(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
dahnimoh:

Childish talk

Wake up

It's staring at you but counting on faith

Atiku is loser at inception

He just need pick a South Eastern Vice to seal his loss
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by candygist: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Racoon:
The pride & arrogance of this government really shows how intolerant & anti-democratic/progressive the APC can be in spurning the rights of Nigerians to freedom of choice & expression of intent.

Any wonder the government have been marked with utter impunity, lawlessness, abuse of human rights, flagrant disobedience of court orders/brigandage (NASS Invasion Benue HOA, siege @ Ekiti Gov.House etc), antihuman policies, wanton bloodletting/killings & above all a complete bastardization of the Nigerian state

The retrograde amnesia in them will not let them recall that all these same Nigerians they're demonizing today were the same people they glorified while helping them on the way in their inordinate quest for power in 2015. undecided

Today most electorate having seen the lies, deceits,over denial of their electoral promises & how the APC have thrown the country to a sorry state hence see no reason to continue to follow their destructive path have now became their objects of political insult.

Please whosoever have the interest of this nation @ heart should ensure this evil/satanic regime is phased out of our national life.Enough is enough. angry

Bross you go with text book soon no worry . 2019 iis by the corner
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Ake1: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by lastmaster(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
APC still behaving as an opposition party
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
gdonj1:
WhatsApp killed BBM YouTube killed DVD Xender killed Bluetooth CDs killed Cassettes SMS killed Letter Writing Email killed Fax Civilization killed Culture Computer killed Typewriter Money killed true Love Internet killed Library ATIKU will kill Buhari regime
Correct u. lol
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by candygist: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Them say na small small prick the stand, this movement go be like film for their eyes

Jonathan 2015 campaign hot pass this one , shear money pass this one ,get federal might, but yet them still loss . Keep calm let Jesus use you if you don't want to cry after 2019
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by greggng: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
gdonj1:
WhatsApp killed BBM
YouTube killed DVD
Xender killed Bluetooth
CDs killed Cassettes
SMS killed Letter Writing
Email killed Fax
Civilization killed Culture
Computer killed Typewriter
Money killed true Love
Internet killed Library
ATIKU will kill Buhari regime

I would 've agreed with you if a fresh candidate was chosen....not atiku. We can't continue to dribble ourselves left and right

1 Like

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by candygist: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
No shaking at all . Buhari as my vote on a 100% . To hell with PDP
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Danlele(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gbam Associtaion of public looters of Nigeria,hmmmmmm Atikuloot on the move
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by 4kDdullard: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Newbiee:
Obasanjo on Atiku
[color=#990000][/color]
"I settled for Atiku Abubakar. Some of the reasons were he worked hard for the project, he never indicated interest in the job to me, he had worked closely with Shehu Yar'Adua and Shehu never passed any adverse comment on him,he had been elected as a Governor which already put him on the pedestal to move up politically, but he had been short- changed in the election that would have put M.K.O.Abiola in power, and he seemed to have some national outreach.
What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
May be some of these traits and poor attributes are not easy to see until you work with the person concerned. And those who should tell would keep quite so that they would not be accused of running others down .
For instance until later, when a distinguished chief from Bauchi pointed out to me the value of pedigree, queried Atiku's pedigree and blamed me for making a wrong choice, I did not pay attention to Atiku's parental background.
Furthermore until all efforts to help Atiku change had failed- and having stumbled upon a report of inquiry carried out on him- I asked one of my predecessors why he did not inform me of how bad the report was and he said that he though I knew.
He said, " This was a man I wanted to dismiss and jail but for the intervention of Shagaya and Shehu Yar'Adua. ". I took him at face value. However if his appointment was an error, I fully accepted responsibility for the genuine mistake.
And knowing all that I discovered about him, what would have been an unpardonable mistake and sin against God would have been to foist him on Nigeria."

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32
Your long epistle will not safe your lifeless dullard.
Nigerians want a living thing as their preaident not a lifeless being.
Zombie could you spare us of all this trash and redirect your energy to bettering yourself.
Humans and God have rejected the lifeless creature, you can have alone.

2 Likes

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by sirhood: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2018
goldcoinhub:
The Presidency has reacted to the meeting between former President Olusegun Obasanjo and his then Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, earlier today in Abeokuta.

In a statement released on twitter by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the Presidency is not surprised at the action of the former president to make a U-turn and support his political enemy.

Garba Shehu then went further to mention that the parties involved in the meeting will all lose together.

Read the statement below:

https://lailasnews.com/they-will-lose-together-presidency-reacts-to-atiku-obasanjo-meeting/

lalasticlala
E pain am grin
goldcoinhub:
The Presidency has reacted to the meeting between former President Olusegun Obasanjo and his then Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, earlier today in Abeokuta.

In a statement released on twitter by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the Presidency is not surprised at the action of the former president to make a U-turn and support his political enemy.

Garba Shehu then went further to mention that the parties involved in the meeting will all lose together.

Read the statement below:

https://lailasnews.com/they-will-lose-together-presidency-reacts-to-atiku-obasanjo-meeting/

lalasticlala
E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by 4kDdullard: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2018
sirhood:
E pain am ;DE pain am
I swear the kid wan cry grin
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by KanwuliaMama: 12:19am On Oct 12, 2018
Racoon:
The pride & arrogance of this government really shows how intolerant & anti-democratic/progressive the APC can be in spurning the rights of Nigerians to freedom of choice & expression of intent.

Any wonder the government have been marked with utter impunity, lawlessness, abuse of human rights, flagrant disobedience of court orders/brigandage (NASS Invasion Benue HOA, siege @ Ekiti Gov.House etc), antihuman policies, wanton bloodletting/killings & above all a complete bastardization of the Nigerian state

The retrograde amnesia in them will not let them recall that all these same Nigerians they're demonizing today were the same people they glorified while helping them on the way in their inordinate quest for power in 2015. undecided

Today most electorate having seen the lies, deceits,over denial of their electoral promises & how the APC have thrown the country to a sorry state hence see no reason to continue to follow their destructive path have now became their objects of political insult.

Please whosoever have the interest of this nation @ heart should ensure this evil/satanic regime is phased out of our national life.Enough is enough. angry

Hmmmmm!!!!
ODOGWU N’AYA!!!!

EBUBE DIKE!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by foreshore(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Nogodye:
There gathering will nt stand...PMB till 2023

So your lifelessness and cluelessness continues
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Chuknovski(m): 1:16am On Oct 12, 2018
furk buriii, furk APC, FURKK THIER GOONS you hate this furk ur family and its unborn
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Dollabiz: 1:25am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by ddeola: 1:50am On Oct 12, 2018
Why una dey catch cold ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yeye "pipus" (people) undecided
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by bellotaofeek: 1:57am On Oct 12, 2018
I pray this people won't die of heart attack before the election. Since ATiku won the primary. They hardly rest.
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by michoim(m): 2:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Of course they will always lose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React / Anger As 10 APC Governors Accompany Buhari To Daura For APC Registration / North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.