Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too (1037 Views)

5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men / Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by Agibecky: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
She is so irresistible, but you know that sleeping with her will do you more harm than good, FLEE before she lures you into her loving arms and wraps you with her charms.
In fact if you have to drive her away, do so.

You have to do this if,

1. You know she has a jealous and dangerous boyfriend or she is married.
2. You know she is a material girl who will be a devourer of your heart and soul and leave you broke when the cookie crumbles.
3. If she is a shameless cheat and lies to you that she loves you, but she is only using you to make ends meet or using you as a dummy to spite a rival or another guy.

Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2010
And the point of this thread is
Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by Agibecky: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2010
rokiatu:

And the point of this thread is

Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by papa190(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2010
and the point of this thread is MADNESS~
Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by Agibecky: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2010
papa190:

and the point of this thread is MADNESS~

Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by Flashfast1: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2010
Agibecky = Orikinla (AKA Orikinmonkey) grin
You don come again with your mumuness abi grin grin
I take my yansh beg you make you stop all these fantasizing na. grin
the only thing wen you go end up doing na masturbation ni tongue
Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by papa190(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2010
Flashfast1:

Agibecky = Orikinla (AKA Orikinmonkey) grin
You don come again with your mumuness abi grin grin
[size=15pt]I take my yansh beg you make you stop all these fantasizing na[/size]. grin
the only thing wen you go end up doing na self-service ni tongue

[size=20pt]ROTFLMFAO[/size]
Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by Omolola1(f): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2010
is dis guy ok at all
Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by papa190(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^
No my dear he's not
he's High on 50% sminoff voldka and 100% Pharaga (mixed)

all the same have u accepted me on FB
Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by Omolola1(f): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2010
not yet,am havng problem wit my laptop,nd i dont av operamini on my fone.i ll add u 2moro,wud av rectifyd it by den.
Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by Spyker: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2010
Poster, please help us in making some point, not all of us read threads for the fun of it, we sometimes want to get knowledge. Your thread actually has no meaning and i am highly disappointed. angry
Re: She Is So Irresistible, But She Is Dangerous Too by tkb417(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2010
is this anther Becomrich?

(1) (Reply)

Can Marriage Turn My Finance Around?: Vote / Dnt U Feel Ashamed When U Bring A fat Wife From A Western Country? / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.