Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? (1808 Views)

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by poyebad: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have a feeling this is just a foretaste of the coalition of disparate interests that will take place to ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari is sacked from the Aso Rock. The only other time in our recent history that we have seen different powerful Nigerians come together to unseat a sitting government was during the electoral battle featuring former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and former dictator General Muhammadu Buhari, who later became the former's nemesis. And Nigerians all know the end result of that: the incumbent president was sacked from office.

The same type of coming together, suspending personal grudges, ignoring religion and ethnic division to remove a sitting President appears to be actively in the pipeline. President Muhammadu Buhari indeed has many sins ranging from nepotism, to running the country like a dictator, flagrantly disobeying court orders, corruption, irresponsible spending of the taxpayers' money (tradermoni, e.g.), lacking the carriage and competence and grooming of a president, presiding over trigger-happy herdsmen that have seen thousands of Nigerians to their graves, and most importantly his permanent inability to fix the nation's economy. In a saner country, his own party would not have considered him worthy of flying the party's flag at the 2019 presidential elections.

The question everyone is asking now is, "Will General Muhammadu Buhari survive this coalition of powerbrokers who are united in their determination to return the President to his little Daura village?

Will his mediocre political career indeed survive beyond the first term in office?

3 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by AtikuSupportUK(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
It's actually majority of Nigerians that he can't face anymore

4 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by midolian(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
No one among the people you mentioned can boast of having control of a local government, let alone a state..so why the noise? angry

14 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by SarkinYarki: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Over 90 percent of Nigerians want him out actually

4 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by StillX10(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari for Daura

2 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by BabaRamota1980: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
midolian:
No one among the people you mention can boast of having control of a local government, let alone a state..so why the noise? angry

If it was possible id give you 1000 likes.

6 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
midolian:
No one among the people you mention can boast of having control of a local government, let alone a state..so why the noise? angry
on point

5 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Dannyset(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Forget it, these people are cloutless. These set of people never supported him except Obj, and he won. Might be difficult but Buhari would still win.

6 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gumi is not half as popular as kabiru gombe. (google is your friend)

Obasanjo is not popular in the entire northern sates. I also remember our useless ipoop brothers cursing him. The SW entirely went to APC under his nose. We have tinubu the reigning in the SW

I dont know jukah (that is enough to tell you something )

Atiku is not a loved politician in the north

6 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
midolian:
No one among the people you mentioned can boast of having control of a local government, let alone a state..so why the noise? angry
lol, oyedepo is a force in pentecostal christianity,sheikh gumi is one of d most influential,fierce islamic cleric in d north, obj is d head of d old military cabal, pmb disappointed big time with is nepotic,corrupt running aground of naija.

3 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by modath(f): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari will not only survive the coalition of angry vultures that can no longer feed on the nation , he will THRIVE...

May 30th is the D day,many go find tears , e nor go dey.

7 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by livelymatilda22: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
poyebad:
I have a feeling this is just a foretaste of the coalition of disparate interests that will take place to ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari is sacked from the Aso Rock. The only other time in our recent history that we have seen different powerful Nigerians come together to unseat a sitting government was during the electoral battle featuring former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and former dictator General Muhammadu Buhari, who later became the former's nemesis. And Nigerians all know the end result of that: the incumbent president was sacked from office.

The same type of coming together, suspending personal grudges, ignoring religion and ethnic division to remove a sitting President appears to be actively in the pipeline. President Muhammadu Buhari indeed has many sins ranging from nepotism, to running the country like a dictator, flagrantly disobeying court orders, corruption, irresponsible spending of the taxpayers' money (tradermoni, e.g.), lacking the carriage and competence and grooming of a president, presiding over trigger-happy herdsmen that have seen thousands of Nigerians to their graves, and most importantly his permanent inability to fix the nation's economy. In a saner country, his own party would not have considered him worthy of flying the party's flag at the 2019 presidential elections.

The question everyone is asking now is, "Will General Muhammadu Buhari survive this coalition of powerbrokers who are united in their determination to return the President to his little Daura village?

Will his mediocre political career indeed survive beyond the first term in office?
Are you sure they all have their PVCs,let alone winning their local government?

3 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by IamAtikulate: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
poyebad:
The only other time in our recent history that we have seen different powerful Nigerians come together to unseat a sitting government was during the electoral battle featuring former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and former dictator General Muhammadu Buhari, who later became the former's nemesis. And Nigerians all know the end result of that: the incumbent president was sacked from office.

?
If you Buhari former dictator, God go vex for you.

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by OsuEbonyi: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2018
IamAtikulate:

If you Buhari former dictator, God go vex for you.
This dude was Biafravd or nothing 2months ago. Now he is Athiefkulooting . What changed grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Over 90 percent of Nigerians want him out actually

I hope my family and I are not among your 90%.

You people should speak for yourself. Not Nigerians.

Making noise up and down on Nairaland doesn't mean everyone support you.

I thought you people would have learnt your lesson from Ekiti and Osun election. But am wrong, it keeps getting worse everyday.

2019 should come quickly

4 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by slivertongue: 3:10am On Oct 12, 2018
he wont survive it. he has lost SE, SS& greater part of NC& NE. he cant stand all former presidents. its total defeat
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by alexvatt(m): 3:26am On Oct 12, 2018
See stupid comments on nairaland. If buhari is loved and popular in the north, how come he didnt win in his three attempt? U will be in serious trouble when people started forming coalition against u. Nigerians formed coalition against Babangida, Abacha, GEJ. And now Buhari. The world leaders are against Buhari, the generals are against Buhari. They persuaded Obasanjo to forgive Atiku. All odds are against Buhari. Rigging will not help him because all odds are against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by MyMouth(m): 4:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Dannyset:
Forget it, these people are cloutless. These set of people never supported him except Obj, and he won. Might be difficult but Buhari would still win.
Yeah, he won, but that was then when we all saw him as a messiah! I will not kill myself on pmb matter like I did in 2015. No doubt I will vote for him but I will not campaign for him. Whatever happens, he brought it upon himself!
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by IamAtikulate: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

This dude was Biafravd or nothing 2months ago. Now he is Athiefkulooting . What changed grin grin cheesy
Soon you would start vomiting blood.
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by MrJanuzaj: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2018
MyMouth:

Yeah, he won, but that was then when we all saw him as a messiah! I will not kill myself on pmb matter like I did in 2015. No doubt I will vote for him but I will not campaign for him. Whatever happens, he brought it upon himself!

Just vote for him, leave the killing for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Buterflyle0: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2018
otuekong1:
lol, oyedepo is a force in pentecostal christianity,sheikh gumi is one of d most influential,fierce islamic cleric in d north, obj is d head of d old military cabal, pmb disappointed big time with is nepotic,corrupt running aground of naija.

Oyedepo as you claim is a force in the pentecostal community still stood with GEJ and he still lost woefully to buhari.

You think his members are fools?

Obj has been depleted long ago. Gumi is hated in the north because he insults them too much.

Atiku himself is despised in the core north because he also insults them.the last time he went there he insulted them by calling them poor and that God does not answer the prayers of the poor. Same way mama piss called the Almajiris.

Do you think all this running around for coalitions against buhari is for fun? All of them combined know that they cannot beat PMB.

They know the truth but keep wanting to fool people like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Buterflyle0: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2018
alexvatt:
See stupid comments on nairaland. If buhari is loved and popular in the north, how come he didnt win in his three attempt? U will be in serious trouble when people started forming coalition against u. Nigerians formed coalition against Babangida, Abacha, GEJ. And now Buhari. The world leaders are against Buhari, the generals are against Buhari. They persuaded Obasanjo to forgive Atiku. All odds are against Buhari. Rigging will not help him because all odds are against him.

No world leader is against buhari. Stop fooling yourself.

Those who are among the elite and forming all manner of coalitions is because they know they stand no chance against buhari so want to see how they can up their game.

Also, its because they no longer have access to the free fall of monies as it used to be.you think all these coalitions is for your sake? grin

My brother they are all fighting their own battle for their pockets and account balances.

Even OBJ who declared in his book terrible things about Atiku is bow trying to come back to relevance through the same Atiku. cheesy

Below were his words about Atiku from his book. Do note that all he said was true about Atiku

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

Atiku / PDP has lost this 2019 elections since 2015. PDP was not an option in 2015 and will not be an option in 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by MyMouth(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Just vote for him, leave the killing for us
Bros, that's what I will do! Can u imagin, an election that would have been a walkover for the president is now becoming an issue because of the Presidents leadership skills! If he had worked with those that helped him become president in 2015 like tinubu and co, instead of mamman daura, Abba kyari, lawal daura etc who have no electoral value, if only he had listen to his wife more often, am sure we wouldn't be where we are today. The election would have been won already!

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by speedyGonzales: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2018
we shall see!

2019 not far again!
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Oyedepo as you claim is a force in the pentecostal community still stood with GEJ and he still lost woefully to buhari.

You think his members are fools?

Obj has been depleted long ago. Gumi is hated in the north because he insults them too much.

Atiku himself is despised in the core north because he also insults them.the last time he went there he insulted them by calling them poor and that God does not answer the prayers of the poor. Same way mama piss called the Almajiris.

Do you think all this running around for coalitions against buhari is for fun? All of them combined know that they cannot beat PMB.

They know the truth but keep wanting to fool people like you.
mr i ve had discussions with some poor northerners they r just so disappointed in pmb, mind u pmb lost to obj,yar adua,n gej b4 he finally won,do u think gej just step down like,there is something about that villa that we r nt been told
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Buterflyle0: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2018
otuekong1:
mr i ve had discussions with some poor northerners they r just so disappointed in pmb, mind u pmb lost to obj,yar adua,n gej b4 he finally won,do u think gej just step down like,there is something about that villa that we r nt been told

Abeg save me your fantasy about discussing with poor northerners. The political landscape up north isn't for the fainthearted.

They are not squeamish like those down south. Their loyalty is unrivalled.

PMB will sweep the northern votes in a manner similar to a landslide. Mark this post.

The NC will be split and the SW will be split. The SS he will get 40% while the south east he will get at least 25% .

Going by the numbers alone. Atiku has long lost this election. They see the handwriting on the wall which is why they are running everywhere forming coalitions just so they can see how to further reduce the votes Buhari would get.

You are clearly a political neophyte. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Abeg save me your fantasy about discussing with poor northerners. The political landscape up north isn't for the fainthearted.

They are not squeamish like those down south. Their loyalty is unrivalled.

PMB will sweep the northern votes in a manner similar to a landslide. Mark this post.

The NC will be split and the SW will be split. The SS he will get 40% while the south east he will get at least 25% .

Going by the numbers alone. Atiku has long lost this election. They see the handwriting on the wall which is why they are running everywhere forming coalitions just so they can see how to further reduce the votes Buhari would get.

You are clearly a political neophyte. cheesy
it seems u like listening to day dreamer by adele, pmb cannot win kwara,nasarawa,plateau,kogi(ebiras will vote him well},niger{ibb n abdulsalam will rig},abj pdp will win,benue will be smackdown for pdp to win, get ur facts right
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Buterflyle0: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2018
otuekong1:
it seems u like listening to day dreamer by adele, pmb cannot win kwara,nasarawa,plateau,kogi(ebiras will vote him well},niger{ibb n abdulsalam will rig},abj pdp will win,benue will be smackdown for pdp to win, get ur facts right

I think you are the dreamer here.

PMB has always won Niger despite IBB and abdulsalams presence there. Kwara is a done deal for PMB, Nasarawa also, Plateau will be split. Even the local government elections yesterday, APC got 11 out of the 13 LGAs. Benue will be split, Kogi will also be split. Benue will be split too. Benue people know what's up more than you know. Ortom is now in PDP and a serious disaster in Benue.

Like I said, PMBs victory train has long left the station. You are a political neophyte

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I think you are the dreamer here.

PMB has always won Niger despite IBB and abdulsalams presence there. Kwara is a done deal for PMB, Nasarawa also, Plateau will be split. Even the local government elections yesterday, APC got 11 out of the 13 LGAs. Benue will be split, Kogi will also be split. Benue will be split too. Benue people know what's up more than you know. Ortom is now in PDP and a serious disaster in Benue.

Like I said, PMBs victory train has long left the station. You are a political neophyte
keep dreaming so u think benue people will vote pmb despite d killings in guma,agatu,loko etc, ortom is a big disaster i wish he loses, pmb can only get votes in northern kwara cos d south~central kwara hates him,pmb cannot get up to 100k votes in plateau{u knw dat all d lga elections in naija are scam,pmb cannot win northern~southern nasarawa but might get good votes in western nas{keffi~maraba} , stop deceiving yhurself
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Buterflyle0: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2018
otuekong1:
keep dreaming so u think benue people will vote pmb despite d killings in guma,agatu,loko etc, ortom is a big disaster i wish he loses, pmb can only get votes in northern kwara cos d south~central kwara hates him,pmb cannot get up to 100k votes in plateau{u knw dat all d lga elections in naija are scam,pmb cannot win northern~southern nasarawa but might get good votes in western nas{keffi~maraba} , stop deceiving yhurself

E go do you vaaam for eye grin

When it happens I will be here to witness your wailing

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

E go do you vaaam for eye grin

When it happens I will be here to witness your wailing
okay,but can you make pmb d MD of ur company?,,, d killings in naija is so too much, d job lost is high, u might be benefitting 4rm dis govt but ur future is not guaranteed
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Buterflyle0: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2018
otuekong1:
okay,but can you make pmb d MD of ur company?,,, d killings in naija is so too much, d job lost is high, u might be benefitting 4rm dis govt but ur future is not guaranteed

A million times over I would make PMB the MD of all my companies and go and sleep well.

My future is long assured. The thieves in PDP should be enough worry for you. Even the same obasanjo who met with Atiku has once spoken out about him and I quote

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

Based on the above, would you make Atiku the MD of your company? Bear in mind that Obasanjo knows him more than you do especially since he was VP under obasanjo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Erect World Largest Broom In Abuja / South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. / Ekwunife,saraki, David Mark, Peter Obi,others At Dr Okey Emodi Burial (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.