Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? (1822 Views)

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

A million times over I would make PMB the MD of all my companies and go and sleep well.

My future is long assured. The thieves in PDP should be enough worry for you. Even the same obasanjo who met with Atiku has once spoken out about him and I quote

Based on the above, would you make Atiku the MD of your company? Bear in mind that Obasanjo knows him more than you do especially since he was VP under obasanjo
okay its ur choice, i am not canvassing for atiku but anybody that will send d nepotic,job killer, human right abuse pmb frm power is welcome
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Buterflyle0: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2018
otuekong1:
okay its ur choice, i am not canvassing for atiku but anybody that will send d nepotic,job killer, human right abuse pmb frm power is welcome

You have seen the reality now and suddenly saying you are not convassing for atiku grin

So when you were making projections on how PMB will lose certain regions who were those you wanted to win if not PDP? Who is representing PDP if nor Atiku.

You brain must be paining you.

Answer my question. Will you make Atiku the MD of your company?

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by poyebad: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2018
The beauty of democracy and a free society is that everyone has the right to hold an opinion and to interpret publicly available facts in ways that suit him. There is something most Nigerians will agree on though, that the huge goodwill that saw Buhari come into office has now largely been depleted.

Months after he was sworn in, Nigerians couldn't help calling him, "Baba go slow". We all thought he was taking his time to understudy the nations economy and that we would soon come out robustly to address those challenges. But as his tenure winds to a close many Nigerians have come to conclude that it it is not that Buhari was slow initially, he was (and still is) irreparably incapable of fixing any thing. Joined to that is his proclivity to flouting court orders, his nepotism and clannishness, active support for corruption, his poverty of ideas and lack of any modicum of grace as a leader. The question that the 2019 election will answer is if his personal failings as a leader are enough to make the electorate vote for his opponent.

We cannot conclude that the North belongs to Buhari. That North belongs to Atiku too.
We cannot conclude that the SW belongs to him just because APC won; we all know how APC won, they were simply rigged in both in Ekiti and Osun state. Most of those who will vote in SW in 2019 are the grassroot that have been assaulted and insulted by Buhari's conduct.

The only unpredictable section is the SE; they are prone to political miscalculations.. A certain chunk of them plan to support Buhari so that in 2023 an Igbo man can become the President. It's only a child that would believe in such misplaced optimism.

In the interest of Nigeria, Buhari should go back home. And yes, the coalition is strong enough to unseat him.
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Ihateyoumod: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Over 90 percent of Nigerians want him out actually

Do not be so sure....people will actually have a rethink before 2019. No one wants a known thief as their president

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by Ihateyoumod: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2018
I thought it was Biafra or nothing, now its Biafra or Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by poyebad: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2018
The beauty of democracy and a free society is that everyone has the right to hold an opinion and to interpret publicly available facts in ways that suit him. There is something most Nigerians will agree on though, that the huge goodwill that saw Buhari come into office has now largely been depleted.

Months after he was sworn in, Nigerians couldn't help calling him, "Baba go slow". We all thought he was taking his time to understudy the nations economy and that we would soon come out robustly to address those challenges. But as his tenure winds to a close many Nigerians have come to conclude that it it is not that Buhari was slow initially, he was (and still is) irreparably incapable of fixing any thing. Joined to that is his proclivity to flouting court orders, his nepotism and clannishness, active support for corruption, his poverty of ideas and lack of any modicum of grace as a leader. The question that the 2019 election will answer is if his personal failings as a leader are enough to make the electorate vote for his opponent.
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by poyebad: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2018
We cannot conclude that the North belongs to Buhari. That North belongs to Atiku too.
We cannot conclude that the SW belongs to him just because APC won; we all know how APC won, they were simply rigged in both in Ekiti and Osun state. Most of those who will vote in SW in 2019 are the grassroot that have been assaulted and insulted by Buhari's conduct.

The only unpredictable section is the SE; they are prone to political miscalculations.. A certain chunk of them plan to support Buhari so that in 2023 an Igbo man can become the President. It's only a child that would believe in such misplaced optimism.

In the interest of Nigeria, Buhari should go back home. And yes, the coalition is strong enough to unseat him.
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by FriendNG: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Gumi is not half as popular as kabiru gombe. (google is your friend)

Obasanjo is not popular in the entire northern sates. I also remember our useless ipoop brothers cursing him. The SW entirely went to APC under his nose. We have tinubu the reigning in the SW

I dont know jukah (that is enough to tell you something )

Atiku is not a loved politician in the north

Who take Gumi serious ? He did not inherit the characteristics of his late father Shiek Abubakar Gumi (RahimahulLAH). Ina Abokina mai sunanka.

So officer furrr you're around but silent for long time. How is Ganduje with his alledge dollar corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by abduljabbar4(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
FriendNG:

Who take Gumi serious ? He did not inherit the characteristics of his late father Shiek Abubakar Gumi (RahimahulLAH). Ina Abokina mai sunanka.

So officer furrr you're around but silent former long time. How is Ganduje with his alledge dollar corruption.

Ah ah my good friend. Ni ne ai apcsupporter. I thought you are no longer active here and that number that you gave me is not working. How are you?
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by FriendNG: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Ah ah my good friend. Ni ne ai ..... I thought you are no longer active here and that number that you gave me is not working. How are you?

I am fine & you. The number is working except may be nayi mistake wajan typing I don't know.
Re: Will Buhari Survive This Coalition Of Atiku, Obasanjo, Jukah, Gumi? by abduljabbar4(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
FriendNG:

I am fine & you. The number is working except may be nayi mistake wajan typing I don't know.
Im fine too

Gaskiya kam ka yi mistake don na dade ina kira ba ya shiga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Postponement Of General Elections Confirms Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy / Most Igbos Prefer Osibanjo To Peter Obi. / Fresh: Obasanjo Speaks On Buhari, Inec , Atiku, And The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.