Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries (2147 Views)

How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by delectablegyal(f): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
what is it?

Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
For naija men... Its sex
For we girls.... Its flowers and care and affection. The man must also be financially buoyant
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by delectablegyal(f): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
For naija men... Its sex For we girls.... Its flowers and care and affection.

hypocrite. it is money.

3 Likes

Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
delectablegyal:

hypocrite. it is money.
I'm not like those indomie girls you carry o. I can take care of myself. And I'm not a feminist
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
If i don't say so, you guys will crucify me. As a guest, I've seen how guys shame girls on this forum
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by folake4u(f): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na money be fine bobo grin
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Money
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
LivingFree:
Money
IamPlato?
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by UncleNnamdi: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
angry
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by UncleNnamdi: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
In Nigeria, there's no such thing like LOVE.
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by anayolity: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
I'm not like those indomie girls you carry o. I can take care of myself. And I'm not a feminist

blah blah blah .....
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by michjay(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
na money be koko
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by IamPlato(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
For naija men... Its sex
For we girls.... Its flowers and care and affection. The man must also be financially buoyant

I Also Know That Ladies Love Attention
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

I Also Know That Ladies Love Attention
who told you so
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by IamPlato(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
who told you so

I Know So... I Have Been With Girls.

They Want their Boyfriends To Give Them Full Attention but If He Makes The Mistake Of Giving Full Attention, She Gets Bored and Feels He Is Being too Possessive or Clingy
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

I Know So... I Have Been With Girls.

They Want their Boyfriends To Give Them Full Attention but If He Makes The Mistake Of Giving Full Attention, She Gets Bored and Feels He Is Being too Possessive or Clingy
I'm not like that sha
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by IamPlato(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
I'm not like that sha

You Should Be In Bed Now... Why You Still Up
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

You Should Be In Bed Now... Why You Still Up
my roomie travelled so I'm alone.... Can't sleep though. She normally talks me to sleep
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by IamPlato(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
my roomie travelled so I'm alone.... Can't sleep though. She normally talks me to sleep

Talks You To Sleep. Is Her Talk That Boring
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Talks You To Sleep. Is Her Talk That Boring
we actually gist ourselves to sleep
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by Offpoint: 12:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Nigerians Guys = Big Nyansh
Nigerians Girls = Big P-nis

Those shouting money are wrong, you can run of out money, but you can never run out of BIG pènis...
Re: The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries by KalakutaRepubli: 3:46am On Oct 12, 2018
QueenBelle:
For naija men... Its sex
Go straight to the point madam.
It is MONEY, EGO, KUDI; why you dey hide mouth like say person go flog you.

For me sha, it isn't sex; I have stayed with my girl, in the house for 1 week and we did nothing, just to hug and sleep... Sex isn't really what most Naija niggaz want, unless perhaps they don't take you serious... If he is damn serious with you, you ll understand, sex for naija guys means nothing.

(1) (Reply)

'I Thought He Loved Me' – British Woman, 60, Who Spent Years With A Toy Boy, 26. / Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal As She Walks Out In PH / Lady Have $ex With Her Friend Father Who Slept with Her Boyfriend,shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.