Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him (20985 Views)

Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Laple0541(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Carlyscales: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:
Another Flat Head wails

5%
Your Lord and Messiah that classified him as 5% is yet to recover from that statement.

Don't go down with him pls

Salvation is still available do make haste!

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Naza25: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
gurunlocker:

I noticed you are the new signing of NL BMC zombie department, welcome on board. grin
Lol grin

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Onlyonebuhari: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Saying Atiku will win the election is like saying Buhari will lose Katsina
2019 election will be far far easier for Buhari...it's election of the geo political zones
North west 70%
North East 70%
North central 55%
Southwest 60%
South East 20%
South South 20%
For Buhari

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by danjalingo: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

So Atiku the thief is now your messiah?
#Buhari2019

At least a thief who invests his loot in the country to better the lot of the masses is better than a mass murderer.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by 4kDdullard: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Even Buhari is campaigning for Atiku indirectly because he knows that he is a failure.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Laple0541(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Simply because you were not given another publicity contract or perhaps you got a better offer from Atiku....We know you guys, if Bubu comes tomorrow with another robust offer, you will still present him as a hero.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by uchwar1: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
iberiberism

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by technuel: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Chude Jideonwo?? Who is this one?
Sai Baba 2019
Ah you don't know your boss, that means you are a zombie without relevance. He is Red Media Boss and the Chief Publisher of Ynaija they massively campaigned for Buhari via the new Media in 2015.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by chiol: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:

True talk. As at 2015, he was the better candidate

I tell people. Look at your life for the past three years.

Is it better?
The problems you complained about in 2015, are they still there or have they reduced?

You don't need to see the newspapers to know if Buhari is working or not. Your environment, your school, your workplace, everything around you should be a reference point

If your salary is reduced from 140k to about 40k and you don't have savings, will your life remain the same? PMB has really tried by not downsizing and still paying salary regularly

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Dinho20(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Sai Baba 2019

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by OlaAshawo: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

So Atiku the thief is now your messiah?
#Buhari2019
trash trash trash

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Dinho20(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:
Another Flat Head wails

5%

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Dinho20(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Onlyonebuhari:
Saying Atiku will win the election is like saying Buhari will lose Katsina
2019 election will be far far easier for Buhari...it's election of the geo political zones
North west 70%
North East 70%
North central 55%
Southwest 60%
South East 20%
South South 20%
For Buhari
BUHARI WILL WIN ONLY NORTH WASTE

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by jumpandpas(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
technuel:
More damaging confession on the way
Meanwhile Atiku's Media Team has not launched any attack. By the time they do Nigerians will rush to Aso Rock to push Buharry away from that seat.
Please who have seen Japhet Omojuwa?

I learnt that they're considering FFK in that team.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by BrokenTV: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
SirElaw:
I'm with you in this one. Buhari is a catastrophic failure but at the time he was the better candidate. Change is the only constant. We needed change then and we got what we wanted. No regrets on that.
Buhari was never better at any point, his past record showed us for who he is. Is just that people where to blind to see the truth.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Justinah4real(f): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:

True talk. As at 2015, he was the better candidate

I tell people. Look at your life for the past three years.

Is it better?
The problems you complained about in 2015, are they still there or have they reduced?

You don't need to see the newspapers to know if Buhari is working or not. Your environment, your school, your workplace, everything around you should be a reference point

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
SAME HERE! THE REDUNDANT RECESSIONIST IS THE MOST USELESS THING I EVER VOTED!

I'LL VOTE EVEN A STONE OVER THE LIFELESS ANSCESTOR!

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by edupedia: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Sai Baba 2019

...i no know for am...efery snail won firm like cow with horn....nonsense....sai baba over all dem yeye Igbos...

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by edupedia: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dinho20:
BUHARI WILL WIN ONLY NORTH WASTE

...only your looters club will believe u......
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by GMPO(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
tesppidd:
Buhari was hated from the very moment Jega announced the presidential results in 2015.

And that hatred has refused to go.

Coupled with the fact that looters hate him for going ahead to spoil their choppings.

Ipob's hate him for dismantling Nnamdi Kanu.

Niger delta criminals hate him for cutting them to size.

If you like let all 30 million voters vote for Buhari.

We shall do it PDP style.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.
Telling us you will do the pdp way is going back to your vomit.if buhari had performed will be resorting to rigging?besides not everybody(mostly niger deltans) are criminals.buhari is a failure nothing else.thank you.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by FirePower1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
These type of former buharideens are still better than the egoistic ones who will never repent until they find themselves in hell.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by tesppidd: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
GMPO:
Telling us you will do the pdp way is going back to your vomit.if buhari had performed will be resorting to rigging?besides not everybody(mostly niger deltans) are criminals.buhari is a failure nothing else.thank you.
fucck that!

Any way rigging, no rigging

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by breakeven: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Sai Baba 2019
Your zombie is another worse level entirely.

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Smile4daddy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Anywhere, anyday, anytime my loyalty to PMB will forever remain unstoppable.

Thank you Mr President.

We the honest and patriotic Nigerians, we are more than enough to vote you into power over again comes 2019.

As at 2015 I was able to convince and convert 16 persons to vote for you and to God be the glory they all testify that you have impacted positively into their life and they assured me that your good works must continue till 2023.

I'm looking forward to increase the numbers comes nest year as my loyalty remain unstoppable. Sai Baba
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by bigfish3k: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
tesppidd:
Buhari was hated from the very moment Jega announced the presidential results in 2015.

And that hatred has refused to go.

Coupled with the fact that looters hate him for going ahead to spoil their choppings.

Ipob's hate him for dismantling Nnamdi Kanu.

Niger delta criminals hate him for cutting them to size.

If you like let all 30 million voters vote for Buhari.

We shall do it PDP style.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

its a lie. i didnt hate him, i gave him chance to proove himself, even when people were criticising him for not appointing ministers after 6 months. i told them to give him a chance. my brother we are all regretting now, it has been a collosal failure. most peoiple i know have decamped from him, even my yoruba friends that were so attached to him, reality has dawned on them. they are no longer with him. Osun state election is a pointer
nobody hates him.
it was his antecedents which he continued till this digital age that is his undoing.
hope u are seeing the international ratings and indices on nigeria since he took over
my brother nobody hates him. he's too divisive to rule a country like nigeria. FOLLOW THE TRUTH AND U SHALL BE FREE

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Dinho20(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Anywhere, anyday, anytime my loyalty to PMB will forever remain unstoppable.

Thank you Mr President.

We the honest and patriotic Nigerians, we are more than enough to vote you into power over again comes 2019.

As at 2015 I was able to convince and convert 16 persons to vote for you and to God be the glory they all testify that you have impacted positively into their life and they assured me that your good works must continue till 2023.

I'm looking forward to increase the numbers comes nest year as my loyalty remain unstoppable. Sai Baba
SAI BABA TILL 2019

Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 / "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze