Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him (20987 Views)

Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by maxzzo1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Foolish dude
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by nku5: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
This duplicitous, mercenary hack should enjoy his 30 pieces of silver and shut the f#@k up

Hypocrite
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by bigfish3k: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Moukandjo:

All these ones wey no know their left from right sef dey form i regret voting Buhari! What did you expect to see particularly under Buhari that you didn't see considering the financial & economic situation he met on ground? What is your own yardstick for failure, & not the yardstick of the daft PDP sycophants that wouldn't see anything good no matter what?

u know very well that u are a hypocrite, religious and tribal fanatic. u do sing different song if it was jonathan that u hate

u dont know me , so u wouldnt understand. i go for the truth no matter who. i judge from what i see and the happenings around my environment, i check up to see if the sky is blue even after u had told me its blue. i dont turn blind eyes to the truth as u lots like doing because of religion and tribe
Jagaban from ur region and oshobaba climbed to where they are today using slogans of restructuring, state police, true federalism, sympathy for the masses etc.
after they clinched power they abandoned it and starts suffering the masses more than they met them. i thought ur yoruba proverb says" if u cant help me, leave me the way u met me" but now we are worse off.
u are asking what i expect from baba considering what he met on ground
so u mean that this is where we are supposed to be considering what he met on ground.
if this administartion didnt join in the looting spree (ie N2.5b was stolen from aisha, his sons power bike issue, SGF grass cutter, repressive policies, election rigging(osun comes to mind) that they came to clear and also bad policies, etc we wouldnt have gone into recession
if this administration had been truthful ie telling us that that there was nothing like subsidy.
he has borrowed N13tr in 3yrs as against PDP' s N6tr in 16yrs. mind u , crude oil is now above $80 while the budget is hinged on $45
what i expect from him is that
1.election rigging should stop (osun on my mind)
2.price of goods and services should go down
3.he should prosecute his corrupt aides
4.he shouldnt re - contest and hand over to sinbajo because he is old and not in tune with realities ie his famous West Germany language
5.round tripping in dollars exchange that is making our naira weak should stop
6.killings in north central should stop
7.EFCC and inec should be independent
8.he should embrace negotiations and stop all forms of python dance and smiling crocodiles
9.he should stop medical tourism and feel our pains as promised by him during campaigns
10.he should recognise that nigeria is heterogenous and stop nepotism (sacking of DSS mathew seifa on my mind)
11.he should allow opposition play their role in a democracy and not stiffle or kill them (modu sherrif on my mind), hounding of opposition members using spurious cases
12. above all , he should be father to all nigerians and not divide us
13.he shouldnt label us as lazy or spuring intl leaders to deport nigerians abroad
14. there should be job creation instaed of loosing the one u have thru his bad policy
and many more
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by bigfish3k: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
GSA01:
Calling Buhari a gigantic failure is really not fair, The man was elected as president, at a time then Coordinating minister of the economy Okonjo Iweala, warns that Nigeria should prepare and brace up for tough times. Yet with little Buhari government gave Nigerians the biggest social investment programme in Africa..

since when did u start believing in Okonjo iweala

or u just choose the ones that favours ur narrative
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Moukandjo: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
bigfish3k:

u know very well that u are a hypocrite, religious and tribal fanatic. u do sing different song if it was jonathan that u hate

u dont know me , so u wouldnt understand. i go for the truth no matter who. i judge from what i see and the happenings around my environment, i check up to see if the sky is blue even after u had told me its blue. i dont turn blind eyes to the truth as u lots like doing because of religion and tribe
Jagaban from ur region and oshobaba climbed to where they are today using slogans of restructuring, state police, true federalism, sympathy for the masses etc.
after they clinched power they abandoned it and starts suffering the masses more than they met them. i thought ur yoruba proverb says" if u cant help me, leave me the way u met me" but now we are worse off.
u are asking what i expect from baba considering what he met on ground
so u mean that this is where we are supposed to be considering what he met on ground.
if this administartion didnt join in the looting spree (ie N2.5b was stolen from aisha, his sons power bike issue, SGF grass cutter, repressive policies, election rigging(osun comes to mind) that they came to clear and also bad policies, etc we wouldnt have gone into recession
if this administration had been truthful ie telling us that that there was nothing like subsidy.
he has borrowed N13tr in 3yrs as against PDP' s N6tr in 16yrs. mind u , crude oil is now above $80 while the budget is hinged on $45
what i expect from him is that
1.election rigging should stop (osun on my mind)
2.price of goods and services should go down
3.he should prosecute his corrupt aides
4.he shouldnt re - contest and hand over to sinbajo because he is old and not in tune with realities ie his famous West Germany language
5.round tripping in dollars exchange that is making our naira weak should stop
6.killings in north central should stop
7.EFCC and inec should be independent
8.he should embrace negotiations and stop all forms of python dance and smiling crocodiles
9.he should stop medical tourism and feel our pains as promised by him during campaigns
10.he should recognise that nigeria is heterogenous and stop nepotism (sacking of DSS mathew seifa on my mind)
11.he should allow opposition play their role in a democracy and not stiffle or kill them (modu sherrif on my mind), hounding of opposition members using spurious cases
12. above all , he should be father to all nigerians and not divide us
13.he shouldnt label us as lazy or spuring intl leaders to deport nigerians abroad
14. there should be job creation instaed of loosing the one u have thru his bad policy
and many more
Trash! I always knew this your "I supported Buhari but he has failed" crap will mostly based on misinformation & unintelligent analysis of issues! What!!!
I don't even know where to begin to dissect this crap from!
Let me start from the Ali Modu Sheriff crap you wrote! Can you explain that further? After that, you could also explain what you mean by Buhari "sacking" a DSS boss that was ACTING!
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by bigfish3k: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Moukandjo:

Trash! I always knew this your "I supported Buhari but he has failed" crap will mostly based on misinformation & unintelligent analysis of issues! What!!!
I don't even know where to begin to dissect this crap from!
Let me start from the Ali Modu Sheriff crap you wrote! Can you explain that further? After that, you could also explain what you mean by Buhari "sacking" a DSS boss that was ACTING!

that means u accept others!
modu sheriff was written by mistake... sorry about that

an inclusive govt should incorporate all
a govt that has been accused of nepotism by so many (including obasanjo) in the nigerian top security architecture should have used seiyefa to redeem itself, instead it still repeated the act.
whats the rational for bringing in a retired less qualified person from the north, than seiyefa. why not be fatherly for once
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by Moukandjo: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
bigfish3k:

that means u accept others!
modu sheriff was written by mistake... sorry about that

an inclusive govt should incorporate all
a govt that has been accused of nepotism by so many (including obasanjo) in the nigerian top security architecture should have used seiyefa to redeem itself, instead it still repeated the act.
whats the rational for bringing in a retired less qualified person from the north, than seiyefa. why not be fatherly for once
You obviously have a problem with comprehension! I already told you you typed a whole load of crap that I don't even know where to start from. But, as usual, your warped interpretation is that I accepted them! Nawa!
How is the new DSS boss less qualified than the former acting one?
Can you also tell us how Osun election was rigged! Were you expecting the PDP to win in a rerun where APC & Omisore colluded against the PDP when even in the main election, APC win 3 of the 4 local governments where the rerun took place, with the SDP coming second in 2 of them?
Re: Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him by bigfish3k: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2018
Moukandjo:

You obviously have a problem with comprehension! I already told you you typed a whole load of crap that I don't even know where to start from. But, as usual, your warped interpretation is that I accepted them! Nawa!
How is the new DSS boss less qualified than the former acting one?
Can you also tell us how Osun election was rigged! Were you expecting the PDP to win in a rerun where APC & Omisore colluded against the PDP when even in the main election, APC win 3 of the 4 local governments where the rerun took place, with the SDP coming second in 2 of them?

its u that is having understanding problem, the things i highlighted are clear enough for an averagely educated person except u want to try to feign ignorance like all buharists; just the way PMB behaves and claims ignorance on so many fronts.

no. 1 problem is that he is retired, those in service should be encouraged, if u compare their credentails both academic and quality wise u will see the difference

osun election is clear to everybody that it was rigged. inec is just using that word 'inconclusive' to rig elections that are not going its way so that the ruling party can go and re strategise
in the re- run, the eye of the people - journalist were barred and arrested. all APC wore white handkerchief on their wrists. anybodybody not wearing it was either beaten or not allowed to vote. int'l community confirmed this hence they all rejected the re - run and called it fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) / Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me / Ondo Election: We Will Replace Jimoh Ibrahim’s Name With Eyitayo Jegede – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.