Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

"Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says (22978 Views)

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
tell that dumb lie to your fellow zombies!

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Chimok: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
AbelDjassi:

But Trump has also called Obama a 'patsy', a 'cheater', and a 'founder of isis'.
What is more, he has said some pretty uncomplimentary things about folks like you and me too. Geddit? angry

Irony!
sharap

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Chimok: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
This mumu Buhari is long gone, truly lifeless

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Mftivi: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
alexxo11:
lol you nigerians are just mad!!! why do you tell it like it is....you are hiding coz ur illegal in my country....And yes its criminal that makes you a criminal!And please go back while u have the chance...xnophobia will loom soon.
You are saying that because you are wicked just like most of you! the first night I landed in kenya a police man harassed me in front of my hotel and put cuffs on me, note my first night in kenya ( I must be illegal) he took me to a secluded place where they parked their vehicle demanding money from me, for the fear of my life I gave him $20 to let me go. I have had many encounters where I was maltreated like when I was put in a car boot and asked to pay them $100 without even looking at my passport. currently my visa is valid but I know you guys better now, many people I know who are valid have been forcefully deported and most of them detained for a long time and extorted, I am hiding because I was tipped that some guy is planning evil for me by a kenyan like you. Your conclusion that I am illegal shows the thinking pattern of an average kenyan hateful bigot! I cant describe the level of wickedness I have witnessed in this country. I have given many hope, I have given money for free and business loan but how do they pay me back ? sit on my money and threaten to set me up with police ( obviously the police will take sides and even extort me). I have also had the opportunity of putting few where they belong because I escaped being arrested and therefore free to pursue justice and not booked in a cell for committing no crime. What is my point? Being a Nigerian in kenya is Criminal, you don't have to commit no crime to be a criminal. Despite these things in the spirit of Pan Africanism I continue to show kindness, pay kids school fees support few people I come across in ways I can, but I seen that most of yall are irredeemable hateful bigots so I have decided to go and forget about kenya. Being an active capital market investor and trader, I had plans to open an academy here in kenya to teach this skill that is lacking in africa and award scholarship to students who have just finished secondary school education and waiting to gain admission into universities, I must be a criminal. It also justifies my statement that "most of your are wicked and barbaric " given that you love the idea of being Xenophobic towards other Africans. Overall I cherish the few who are refined and civilized, some of them have become like family and they are the kind that rekindles my hope in a united Africa.
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by brojoshua: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Of course because our president is not corrupt and is a man of integrity.
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Horus(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Ou87VtFvM

Travelling with a Nigerian passport
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by IMASTEX: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Sure, that's why Trump called you 'lifeless'.
That is his definition of respect.

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by hoseao(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Esseite:
As world poverty capital or what Naaaaaaaaaa

Are you aware Tanzania just cancelled Visa on arrival for Nigerian?
Please dont insult us sir..
na respect we go chop abi na integrity. we are talking about economy they are busy talking hunger
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by candelahria(f): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Those in the medical line know what 'situs inversus' is. It's like his one part is in that position.That should be the only explanation for his seeing things to be the opposite of what they really are. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by onyepapa(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Boyooosa:

Chai! someone's father! And u av ur own dad, where is he if I may ask..
not everybody is fatherless like you
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
speedyGonzales:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LIFELESS IS RESPECT?

go to Buhari's UN speech comment section on YouTube and see citizens of other African countries insult Nigerian president, then compare that with the love of Ghanaian, Rwandan, Kenyan, and South African president.
Have you forgotten that Trump called Buhari "SIR" and we all know know what that means. Okay in case you don't know, by calling him SIR, Trump respects and fears Buhari. If you don't believe me, ask Garba Mohammed. grin
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Sabaru21(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Magichand:
The President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has said Nigeria is now respected in the international community and this is evident in his interaction with foreign leaders.

President Buhari made this known via his official Instagram account.

He wrote:

Read more
https://zenithnaija.com/internationally-nigeria-is-now-respected-president-buhari-says/

sai Baba
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Splasshhh(f): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Just imagine

Please check out my signature
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by speedyGonzales: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Have you forgotten that Trump called Buhari "SIR" and we all know know what that means. Okay in case you don't know, by calling him SIR, Trump respects and fears Buhari. If you don't believe me, ask Garba Mohammed. grin

Sir Lifeless?

a pretentious respect and a mockery on his departure? is this respect in your book?
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Boyooosa(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
onyepapa:
not everybody is fatherless like you
U got me there, he is no more...17 yes ago.
But I still appreciate him, may be that's why I did not feel comfortable, you doing that you know..
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by babyfalo: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
The funniest thing is that people just come here to bark like a dog without their PVC....dnt be surprise buhari still get 2019 vote.....
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Onlyonebuhari: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING A FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT COUNTRY..... IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH LOOTERS AND THEIR SUPPOTERS
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Antichristus: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
LIAR cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by larrybee2017(f): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
The very first time baba will say the truth. Yes we are being recognise internationally as the most stupid people, who choose to elect a man who cannot produce his certificate to rule millions of Bsc holders,Msc holder,PhD holder and to add salt upon injury we give am SAN as VP!!!! What respect could be more than that,when ant leads giant. Ode ni baba Yi, UK successfully gave us a prototype and the dullard still get mouth dey talk trash. Please go for bringing reboot as usual
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by larrybee2017(f): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mftivi:

You are saying that because you are wicked just like most of you! the first night I landed in kenya a police man harassed me in front of my hotel and put cuffs on me, note my first night in kenya ( I must be illegal) he took me to a secluded place where they parked their vehicle demanding money from me, for the fear of my life I gave him $20 to let me go. I have had many encounters where I was maltreated like when I was put in a car boot and asked to pay them $100 without even looking at my passport. currently my visa is valid but I know you guys better now, many people I know who are valid have been forcefully deported and most of them detained for a long time and extorted, I am hiding because I was tipped that some guy is planning evil for me by a kenyan like you. Your conclusion that I am illegal shows the thinking pattern of an average kenyan hateful bigot! I cant describe the level of wickedness I have witnessed in this country. I have given many hope, I have given money for free and business loan but how do they pay me back ? sit on my money and threaten to set me up with police ( obviously the police will take sides and even extort me). I have also had the opportunity of putting few where they belong because I escaped being arrested and therefore free to pursue justice and not booked in a cell for committing no crime. What is my point? Being a Nigerian in kenya is Criminal, you don't have to commit no crime to be a criminal. Despite these things in the spirit of Pan Africanism I continue to show kindness, pay kids school fees support few people I come across in ways I can, but I seen that most of yall are irredeemable hateful bigots so I have decided to go and forget about kenya. Being an active capital market investor and trader, I had plans to open an academy here in kenya to teach this skill that is lacking in africa and award scholarship to students who have just finished secondary school education and waiting to gain admission into universities, I must be a criminal. It also justifies my statement that "most of your are wicked and barbaric " given that you love the idea of being Xenophobic towards other Africans. Overall I cherish the few who are refined and civilized, some of them have become like family and they are the kind that rekindles my hope in a united Africa.
I beg wetin dey Kenya? Just asking o
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by kaliboi94(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
[Respected for being criminals or lazy as u ones said.
Yeye man your going home is certain by God's grace
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by AbelDjassi: 2:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Chimok:

sharap

A nincompoop is not capable of advancing any reasonable argument grin
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by winj3: 5:02am On Oct 13, 2018
LIAR!

GO AND INVESTIGATE WHAT IGBO DRUG DEALERS AND CRIMINALS ARE DOING WITH NIGERIAN PASSPORTS!
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by almarthins(m): 5:35am On Oct 13, 2018
AbelDjassi:

But Trump has also called Obama a 'patsy', a 'cheater', and a 'founder of isis'.
What is more, he has said some pretty uncomplimentary things about folks like you and me too. Geddit? angry

Irony!

People don't like the truth. All of them here are all about "lifeless this" "lifeless that"

When you truely look at the situation of things aside from buhari. You will be shock to discover that all of those complainers are more even lifeless- they are zero productive and they no economy value or worth. There only worth is nairaland and other social medias

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by almarthins(m): 5:52am On Oct 13, 2018
larrybee2017:
The very first time baba will say the truth. Yes we are being recognise internationally as the most stupid people, who choose to elect a man who cannot produce his certificate to rule millions of Bsc holders,Msc holder,PhD holder and to add salt upon injury we give am SAN as VP!!!! What respect could be more than that,when ant leads giant. Ode ni baba Yi, UK successfully gave us a prototype and the dullard still get mouth dey talk trash. Please go for bringing reboot as usual

Even with your bsc self, your IQ still no far from baba reasoning. The only difference is you are able to construct English beta. It s a shame that graduate keep beating chest that they went to school.
Shey na school una go so? Bsc, MSC, PhD yet we re still in 18century. Most of you are even more duller.
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by kotv: 5:58am On Oct 13, 2018
He was called lifeless by one of the biggest country in the world and he thinks that's respect?

This man is so stupid. Nigeria lost every little dignity we had since he came. He was the only president to visit ICF when they invited leaders. He was the only president to go, others sent a representative. Traveling all over the world to get as much pictures as he can with other world leaders like a groupie is not respect. Even other Africans, small ones even, now insult and disrespect Nigeria since this useless man became our leader
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by ofeco: 6:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Theresa May said that Nigerian Government can not be trusted with recovered loot because they money that was returned have been re-looted by the progressive looters.
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Fourwinds: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2018
It is better for this man to poo poo than keep holding the shiit in his poo-hole....
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by odogwunaija(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2018
One day the cabal will just tell Buhari to say that Naira is now the strongest currency in the world and he will just say it.

I'm not surprised shaa, a lifeless one is a brainless one and thus a dead man
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Mftivi:

boss i am not buying this nonsense.let me ask you with all do respect between kenya and Nigeria which country looks like it needs more of your helpour children are funded by the government in universities and given bursaries does that happen in nigeria??Do we look illiterate like most Nigerians do?then why not open an academy in nigeria and help your fellow nigerians??my friend you are into illegal business .....there is now a saying in kenya "the only good nigerian is a dead nigerian"your country needs your help than we do and u here acting like superman.Im sure u know xenophobic attacks will happen soon and im not championing it,you yourself can see it in peoples faces.So u better ran and watch us massacre ur brothers in the news.
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2018
larrybee2017:

I beg wetin dey Kenya? Just asking o
everything wey u no get we get am for free....24hour light ,running water,good roads,cheap fast internet....name them...why u think say una brothers dey camp for here with expired document?
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by pacificom: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Magichand:
The President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has said Nigeria is now respected in the international community and this is evident in his interaction with foreign leaders.

President Buhari made this known via his official Instagram account.

He wrote:

Read more
https://zenithnaija.com/internationally-nigeria-is-now-respected-president-buhari-says/

President Buhari is missing the impression coming from the international communities. There is no way Nigeria will be respected while we remain the headquarter of poverty and hunger, Nigeria has more crime rate among youths as a result of the looming poverty, there are more Nigerian prisoners in diaspora, and foreigners less consider Nigeria as a country to invest in the world. President Buhari should not be deceived by the sacarstic gesture of international communities but should focus on what strategies will transform our economic in a way that our society will be enabled for small and medium businesses to grow, suitable for a common man to feed and leave above poverty level, enabled for Nigerian citizens to have access to opportunities at home instead of embarking of risky journey to foreign countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aso Rock On Fire, As Buhari Faces DNA Test, To Prove He Is Not A Sudanese / President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) / Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.