Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

"Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says (22979 Views)

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Cjrane2: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Magichand:
The President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has said Nigeria is now respected in the international community and this is evident in his interaction with foreign leaders.

President Buhari made this known via his official Instagram account.

He wrote:

Read more
https://zenithnaija.com/internationally-nigeria-is-now-respected-president-buhari-says/

Buhari knows he has already lost but he will also refuse to concede defeat.

He simply hopes to use INEC to announce fake results and use the Nigerian army to shoot protesters.

2019 will be very bloody because of Buhari's plan to use the army against the people's verdict.

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Benjamin08: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
If Nigeria is respected internationally, how come is PayPal still closed for Nigerians
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Benjamin08: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
If Nigeria is respected internationally, how come is PayPal still closed for Nigerians... MTCHEEEEEW
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Mftivi: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
larrybee2017:

I beg wetin dey Kenya? Just asking o
Nothing that contributes 1 bob to my business!
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mftivi:
Nothing that contributes 1 bob to my business!
she dosent understand the meaning of bob dummy thats kenyan slang.....and if it dosent contribute why are you hiding?fucking drug dealer...you will soon taste your own medicine!
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
alexxo11:
she dosent understand the meaning of bob dummy thats kenyan slang.....and if it dosent contribute why are you hiding?fucking drug dealer...you will soon taste your own medicine!
another kenyan with a hateful attitude..... Seems thats something ur self acclaimed healthy economy could not cover up for..... But dont worry i understand.....at least, i have met good ones thats why i keep wondering
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2018
thariodamaniac:

another kenyan with a hateful attitude..... Seems thats something ur self acclaimed healthy economy could not cover up for..... But dont worry i understand.....at least, i have met good ones thats why i keep wondering
i dont hate anybody boss ...infact im one of the few who love nigerians.i just cant stand when sm1 comes here and acts like its kenyans who are on the bad side.....if uv been to kenya you will know that nigerians have been doing alot of evil deeds....and dont give me the not all nigerians are bad talk.even in lagos if an igbo dares and kills a yoruba,the retaliation will be on all igbos....not the specific one who killed .
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2018
thariodamaniac:

And let me tell you sthng im a pilot every time we fly to nigeria we have to be taught how to be patient with you people coz apparently your ignorance is on another level .3 days ago on my flight to lagos to Nairobi i had to be called from the cockpit because three nigerians ,a male and female were causing havoc in mid air because they demanded more peanuts and wine....thats how uncooth you people are....but we can match your idiocy ...dont worry....and your economy is worse than ours.Thats why you all are flocking kenya.we should follow tanzania and block entry visa for Nigerians.
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2018
alexxo11:
And let me tell you sthng im a pilot every time we fly to nigeria we have to be taught how to be patient with you people coz apparently your ignorance is on another level .3 days ago on my flight to lagos to Nairobi i had to be called from the cockpit because three nigerians ,a male and female were causing havoc in mid air because they demanded more peanuts and wine....thats how uncooth you people are....but we can match your idiocy ...dont worry....and your economy is worse than ours.Thats why you all are flocking kenya.we should follow tanzania and block entry visa for Nigerians.
hmmmm what a wow.... I cant and dont have anything to say.... You have been in both countries so i can understand
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Mftivi: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2018
alexxo11:

lol low life hood rat. you big mad cos you broke and wretched!
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mftivi:

lol low life hood rat. you big mad cos you broke and wretched!
Even when im wretched i will be wretched in my own country.....bloody immigrant.....hiding in a foreign country like the pussy you are......Go back home ....coz we will kill you and bury you in shallow grave so that you can add fertility to our soil.
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by larrybee2017(f): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
alexxo11:
everything wey u no get we get am for free....24hour light ,running water,good roads,cheap fast internet....name them...why u think say una brothers dey camp for here with expired document?
cheesy cheesy can't stop laughing seriously. Kenya of all places. You try gan with this your desire
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by larrybee2017(f): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
almarthins:

Even with your bsc self, your IQ still no far from baba reasoning. The only difference is you are able to construct English beta. It s a shame that graduate keep beating chest that they went to school.
Shey na school una go so? Bsc, MSC, PhD yet we re still in 18century. Most of you are even more duller.
O go(you are damn stupid). What sense does your response make to my post now. That your brain is as shallow as baba o ABI wetin? You made no sense with this trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2018
larrybee2017:

cheesy cheesy can't stop laughing seriously. Kenya of all places. You try gan with this your desire
sis travel.your brother is hiding because he fears police will catch him and deport him.....do u think he would be hiding if ur country was better than ours...?
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by larrybee2017(f): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
alexxo11:
sis travel.your brother is hiding because he fears police will catch him and deport him.....do u think he would be hiding if ur country was better than ours...?
Serious mumu dey rush that guy. Even if here dey worse pass as he dey so����� Kenya won't be an option. Biko stop imagining you are in space
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
larrybee2017:

Serious mumu dey rush that guy. Even if here dey worse pass as he dey so����� Kenya won't be an option. Biko stop imagining you are in space
i hear you sis...now can i get ur numberr grin grin grin....we can talk more...
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Grayxme: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Following recent improvements Nigeria has recorded on its Economy, with Nigeria moving 10 places up in global competitiveness index. It will indeed pave way for respect from other countries because indeed Nigeria is working
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Mftivi: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
alexxo11:
Even when im wretched i will be wretched in my own country.....bloody immigrant.....hiding in a foreign country like the pussy you are......Go back home ....coz we will kill you and bury you in shallow grave so that you can add fertility to our soil.

If you have two heads come to the Nigerian embassy and lets get it down and see if I wont feed you your teeth. Its fancy to hide behind the keyboard and issue threats, keyboard warrior.
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mftivi:

If you have two heads come to the Nigerian embassy and lets get it down and see if I wont feed you your teeth. Its fancy to hide behind the keyboard and issue threats, keyboard warrior.
nigerians embassy in kenya...very muck ok.my freind nothing as keyboard warrior....fuk you tell me when....coz you think you can much your salt.In nairobi i swear you will be the second after that bamo bamo idiot....u think u can do anything in my country??/slowpoke...tell me when...
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mftivi:

this is not abua or lagos...you uncircumcised fool...lets meet at that embassy hope yo u will have your group ready...im sure after that happens kenyans will get the courage to kill the remaining idiots in the country!.pussy idiot
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by alexxo11(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mftivi:

ask bamo if we issue threats you pussy....infact we observing who will go for his burial ...fucking dogs that was just the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Crisis: President Buhari Seeks To Restore Peace As He Meets Amosun, Others / Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC / #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.