Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) (33022 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by stephenduru: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
A Nigerian soldier,Suleiman Abubakar,has been shot dead by Boko Haram terrorists.His brother shared the sad news on Facebook and wrote...

'Innalillahi wa'ina illaihirraji'un. The death has occurred on my beloved brother SULEIMAN ABUBAKAR JIKAMSHI. As a result of gun battle with boko haram. Suleiman died serving his mother land and saving humanity. Please we solicits for your PRAYERS'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/another-fallen-heroboko-haram-kill.html

1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by stephenduru: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by CityNGR: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmmm it's only when the military claims they have killed neutralised or eradicated Boko Haram guys that you don't see any pictures....but when Boko Haram guys strikes pictures go plenty!!

Out with lifelessness...
Welcome President Ayodeji Abubakar Atiku!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Subahanillah

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Alphalum: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
May Allah grant him eternal rest

8 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by internationalman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Boko Haram seems to be doing their work for them..

Rest on though.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Atiku2019: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
RIP Gallant Soldier sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by fykes(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
U join NA. do fine boy for girls, Boko boys kpaii u.

Wetin u gain?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Olachase(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
one thing I kw be say if I see person borrow me 15k today today I day go Togo

11 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by koolgee(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
RIP
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fake news everywhere grin
Boko Haram has been technically defeated, idiotic pigs of ipob and oppositions should find something else to use to blackmail FG grin

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by CheapDataGuy: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
How people manage to get the liver of joining soldier especially the junior rank sti baffles me.

Is it that they don't read news of what boko boys are doing to soldiers??

3 soldiers I personally knew have been sent to Maiduguri and today they all dead, shot and killed by boko haram. cry

Rip to the young soldier cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by ChygozD(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
May his soul RIP
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Melison(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Chai and later people will say boko haram has ended its ops

1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
This handsome young man
hmmm only fools die for Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Maxmavis(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rip. But why Hausa names sound too similar. I think I heard this name last month
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Biafrareform(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
RIP to him.

Please I discovered that PVC is no longer in my wallet.
Have searched everywhere for it but can't find it.

Please how do I get another one. Abeg make una help me. That's one vote for Atiku!/Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by IMASTEX: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
stephenduru:
Suleiman died serving his mother land and saving humanity. Please we solicits for your PRAYERS.
Sorry to say, he died a needless death. The oga at the top are busy eating.

Prayers for who? Family or the dead.
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces

May his Gallant Soul rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by BubuZombi: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
RIP Galant Man

Your Family Has Assurance in Buhari Administration.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
May his soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by GentleMoney: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sad!!!
RIP..
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by erimmy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
CityNGR:
Hmmm it's only when the military claims they have killed neutralised or eradicated Boko Haram guys that you don't see any pictures....but when Boko Haram guys strikes pictures go plenty!!

Out with lifelessness...
Welcome President Ayodeji Abubakar Atiku!!
This gallant officer is not a soldier, but an immigration officer. This is our operational kit in the northeast.
I wore this too when I was there.
Rip brother. You died serving your country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by justlikedat: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
fykes:

Wetin u gain?
See the way you reasoned.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
THE RESTRUCTURING OF OUR BATTERED FEDERAL STRUCTURE AND THE GRANTING OF AUTONOMY TO THE DIFFERENT REGIONS IN NIGERIA WILL END BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY.

As long as the Nigeria state refuse to restructure and call Boko haram for a peaceful settlement the federal government will continue to waste the resources of the Niger delta fighting boko haram.

BOKO HARAM WANT RESTRUCTURING WHICH IS AN ISLAMIC STATE WHERE THEY CAN PRACTISE THEIR RELIGION PEACEFULLY.

But it is the federal government that is forcing unity on Nigeria.

Call the United Nation to conduct a referendum and let us part ways peacefully.

NORTHERN NIGERIA IS NOT CONTRIBUTING MONEY TO THE CENTRE HENCE THEY CAN AFFORD TO WASTE THE CRUDE OIL MONEY ON A MEANINGLESS WAR AGAINST AN INSURGENT WHOSE TACTICS IS GUERRILA WARFARE.

Imagine the human souls that have been wasted in this guerrila war.

Many family have lost their loved ones in the military.

So many soldiers died leaving their wife and children to painfully mourn them.

The northern leadership is still wasting the resources of the country where ARMY GENERALS ARE SMILING HOME WITH DOLLARS INTO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT.

According to Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters, many generals in the army do not want the war to end since they are using it to get rich over night.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by erimmy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian soldier,Suleiman Abubakar,has been shot dead by Boko Haram terrorists.His brother shared the sad news on Facebook and wrote...

'Innalillahi wa'ina illaihirraji'un. The death has occurred on my beloved brother SULEIMAN ABUBAKAR JIKAMSHI. As a result of gun battle with boko haram. Suleiman died serving his mother land and saving humanity. Please we solicits for your PRAYERS'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/another-fallen-heroboko-haram-kill.html
RIP TO THIS GALLANT IMMIGRATION OFFICER.
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by fykes(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
justlikedat:

See the way you reasoned.
Is it your reasoning?
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by nurez305(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
And some people will keep saying only ibo and xtian are posted to north.... Rip bro
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by DaFlash: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Quota system soldiers grin
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
fykes:

Wetin u gain?

Lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters / Rapper, Phyno Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.