Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) (33042 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
How people manage to get the liver of joining soldier especially the junior rank sti baffles me.

Is it that they don't read news of what boko boys are doing to soldiers??

3 soldiers I personally knew have been sent to Maiduguri and today they all dead, shot and killed by boko haram. cry

Rip to the young soldier cry

My cousin almost tried that shii.

I personally hid his file the day he was to go and meet the so-called helper to gain a death mission job.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by sirhood: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Fake news everywhere grin
Boko Haram has been technically defeated, idiotic pigs of ipob and oppositions should find something else to use to blackmail FG grin
it's not a must that you will show off your stupidity. get a life fool
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by 3phase(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
f he were 2 b sm1 4rm the east, u would av sin sm tribalistic individual shallowd minded ppl shoutn buhari's name upandan
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
sirhood:
it's not a must that you will show off your stupidity. get a life fool
Better stfu

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Uploadme(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Maxmavis:
Rip. But why Hausa names sound too similar. I think I heard this name last month
He has no Hausa name undecided
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by gulfer: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fine soldier boy, RIP cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Heineken(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
fykes:
Is it your reasoning?
bro true true wetin the guy gain?
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
allahu akbar
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by CheapDataGuy: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
joshuakdboy:

My cousin almost tried that shii.

I personally hid his file the day he was to go and meet the so-called helper to gain a death mission job.

Same thing I did to my own only junior brother I have.
Because e dey do boy scout, e head dey hot to go join military. Omor i carry hin primary and secondary school cert hide. He has stopped talking to me but i no send am coz i noe he will thank me later

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Fag04: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Innalillahi wa'inna Alaihirraji'un. I knew this, we worked together for just a while, Very Gentle, Humble and Gallant Soldier. May ur Soul Rest in Peace, May Almighty Allah grant you Jannah. My Sincere Condolences to his Family and Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Kronor(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
May yr soul rest in peace
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Arabiyyas: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
embarassed
R I p
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by shineeye1: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian soldier,Suleiman Abubakar,has been shot dead by Boko Haram terrorists.His brother shared the sad news on Facebook and wrote...

'Innalillahi wa'ina illaihirraji'un. The death has occurred on my beloved brother SULEIMAN ABUBAKAR JIKAMSHI. As a result of gun battle with boko haram. Suleiman died serving his mother land and saving humanity. Please we solicits for your PRAYERS'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/another-fallen-heroboko-haram-kill.html

Gallant Hero, rest in Glory!
Your labour and the labour of all heroes past shall never be in vain!!
The LOSS is for us left behind
You have GAINED immortality
BRAVO!!!
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by GAJIT: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
FALLEN HERO indeee, will he or his family menbers be remebered by the country he died for? To me he's FALLEN ZERO.
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by HAMKAH: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=stephenduru post=72020527]Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/another-fallen-heroboko-haram-kill.html[/quote
May Allah comfort his family forgive the deceased and grant him janat fridaos. Amin
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Albertone(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
How people manage to get the liver of joining soldier especially the junior rank sti baffles me.

Is it that they don't read news of what boko boys are doing to soldiers??

3 soldiers I personally knew have been sent to Maiduguri and today they all dead, shot and killed by boko haram. cry

Rip to the young soldier cry
Youngberry001 went and came back alive!!!
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Albertone(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
erimmy:
This gallant officer is not a soldier, but an immigration officer. This is our operational kit in the northeast.
I wore this too when I was there.
Rip brother. You died serving your country.
I too knew that uniform is not for Nigeria Army.But how come immigration officers come into contact with boko haram??
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Albertone(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fag04:

Innalillahi wa'inna Alaihirraji'un. I knew this, we worked together for just a while, Very Gentle, Humble and Gallant Soldier. May ur Soul Rest in Peace, May Almighty Allah grant you Jannah. My Sincere Condolences to his Family and Nigerian Armed Forces.
That is not Nigerian Army uniform.
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Albertone:
Youngberry001 went and came back alive!!!
lolx,,,u funny dude
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by seyiseyi84: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na wah ooo this country and boko harram are 5/6
If u need Uber driver contact us on 08110422366
Our driver are reliable
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Albertone(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
youngberry001:
lolx,,,u funny dude
Abi nw,its not easy.I know some soldiers personally and i know what they passed through in the hands of boko boys...
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Splasshhh(f): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nawa o
See my signature please
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Christistruth00: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
erimmy:
This gallant officer is not a soldier, but an immigration officer. This is our operational kit in the northeast.
I wore this too when I was there.
Rip brother. You died serving your country.

Are immigration officers fighting Boko Haram as well? I just wanted to advise our young men to be wise and Join Airforce and Navy instead of Army , because the Army has been compromised .
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Mynightmare: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Fake news everywhere grin
Boko Haram has been technically defeated, idiotic pigs of ipob and oppositions should find something else to use to blackmail FG grin
God will punish you idiot, come to north east and see soldiers suffering because of bh and you are here talking rubish
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2018
007inc:
No problems as long as nah aboki Muslim die. When is d burial grin
yez thats what ur fucking bible told u,the only difference between u guyz and animals are nust structure
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 12:37am On Oct 13, 2018
And somebody promised that,he will end boko haram in six months
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by terzurum(m): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2018
fykes:
U join NA. do fine boy for girls, Boko boys kpaii u.

Wetin u gain?

Wetin u de tail. Na him fault say him fine? So for your life u Neva snap photo? Which ka-in jealous be dis, to person weh die.
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by fykes(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2018
terzurum:

Wetin u de tail. Na him fault say him fine? So for your life u Neva snap photo? Which ka-in jealous be dis, to person weh die.
It's not my fault that u only read literary. Everything is not black and white.
If u can't spot the humour, d joke is on u
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by erimmy(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2018
Albertone:
I too knew that uniform is not for Nigeria Army.But how come immigration officers come into contact with boko haram??
The Immigration Service is a para-military(like military) organisation and are drafted to the northeast as part of the component of the JOINT TASK FORCE (JTF).Customs Service and the DSS are also part of the component as well as the police and all have their unique operational kits.
Immigration Service started going to the northeast as far back as 2009.I went in 2014.
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by Albertone(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2018
erimmy:
The Immigration Service is a para-military(like military) organisation and are drafted to the northeast as part of the component of the JOINT TASK FORCE (JTF).Customs Service and the DSS are also part of the component as well as the police and all have their unique operational kits.
Immigration Service started going to the northeast as far back as 2009.I went in 2014.
Oh now i understand thanks
Re: Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2018
RIP man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility / Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.