Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate (4166 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money / Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
The hysteria of Peter Obis emergence as Atiku’s VP will soon evaporate and Atiku will realize he has done a wrong calculation today!
Atiku needed a candidate that is very popular in the SE to get more votes in the SE and competed favorably with SW, Peter Obi is not that candidate!
First Peter Obi is not popular in the SE. Yes he has many people on his payroll making noise for him on social media.
In 2015 he was the DG of GEJ campaign in the SE and GEJ lost 2.5 million votes against his votes in 2011.
Peter Obi is hated by the iPOB guys for the role he played in the killing and dumping of dead bodies at Ezu River as Anambra governor, also for his shoot at sight order to Massob members as governor.
in fact when he went to campaign in onitsha in main market in 2017, he was chased out by the ipob guys in the market.

With the following points, it will be a miracle for Peter Obi to mobilize igbos to vote. There will be voter Apathy in the SE which will work in Buhari’s favor.

APGA will be campaigning massively for the presidential candidate in Anambra to avoid the case where people will vote for PDP presidential candidate and other PDP candidates remember the election is holding the same day!

Atiku with corruption tag should not have run with another candidate with corruption hanging on his his neck, in the coming weeks get ready for corruption cases of Peter Obi to hit the public space, many ignorant folks will be surprised.

In all these SW votes will still go to Osinbajo and with APC now making inroads into Akwa Ibom and Rivers, PDP will not get block votes there as usual.

I am still rooting for Atiku tho but I’ll be watching to see how this plays out!

9 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by TimmyA: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
After the election the winner will be announced

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Alphafeezay(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
South East is having a shot at presidency and you think they won't vote Obi?....

Atiku Obi is a sure game!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by sarrki(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
100% right

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by sarrki(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:
South East is having a shot at presidency and you think they won't vote Obi?....

So we should abandon our son coz of southeast?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by hisgrace090: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Globmoney paid hatter of peter obi I ask, "you again"?

How market, hope you can see Nigerians love for peter obi the man only you hate?

Go and sin no more obi is the peoples choice.

15 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by sarrki(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
TimmyA:
After the election the winner will be announced

Buhari and Osinbajo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Earthquake1: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Who the fvck wrote this nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Alphafeezay(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
sarrki:

Who your son help?
Your soon go soon abandon una

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by CilicMarin: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Obiano will rather work with Buhari than Peter Obi.... grin grin

Thank God we no dey do election for South East and South East.....Na result writings...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by sarrki(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Who your son help?
Your soon go soon abandon una
The way you love Obi dearly

Is the way I love my son Osinbajo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by modath(f): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Common now, even if he killed your dog, let it go! sad

Not that Atiku will win but this your vendetta? Mba. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by CilicMarin: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
hisgrace090:

How market, hope you can see [s]Nigerians love fir peter obi the man only you hate?[/s]

Ipob yoots like Peter Obi....

No mention Nigerians again...aboki , dey , North no Sabi Peter Obi.

Adewale for West Knows only Osinbajo.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by modath(f): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
sarrki:

This is where i just laff at the ones that claim Yoruba people are all for good governance only as if we don't have the evidence staring us all in the face...

Everything wrong with naija, Atiku is a partaker....

He has stake in Mikano & he's going to improve the main problem beiseging the nation; POWER

His American school is populated by expats.

Atiku sold Nitel on behalf of Nigeria & bought it back using fake fronts.

Intel is milking the nation at different points.

Mumus can keep camping in my mentions but ko kan aiye, e go do dem like fiim, worse they cry rigging.. smiley

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Alphafeezay(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
sarrki:

The way you love Obi dearly

Is the way I love my son Osinbajo

Your son has tried but his principal is a clueless, ineffective, ineffectual and what's that thing Trump called him again?
Who your son help?....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by hisgrace090: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob yoots like Peter Obi....

No mention Nigerians again...aboki wey , North na Sabi Peter Obi.

Adewale for West Knows only Osinbajo.. grin

Your eye will soon clear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by enemybulldozer(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
sarrki:

kikikiki... look at this goon that always parade himself as a patriot.
Wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by sarrki(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Your son has tried but his principal is a clueless, ineffective, ineffectual and what's that thing Trump called him again?
Who your son help?....

I will never disown my son

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by WisdomFlakes: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Obiano will have a big part to play in Peter Obi's fate in Anambra. I have a feeling both men would reach an understanding, else Obiano can mess him up.
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by GuyWise(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Your trash write up will only make Bmc and afonjas happy, we the real folks on the know have seen the 2019 election and I can assure you that Atiku is the next presido of this country and Peter is the vice presido.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oga, ATIKULATEOBI is a sure combo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
hisgrace090:

How market, hope you can see Nigerians love fir peter obi the man only you hate?

I’ll keep updating this thread as all the things I listed above begin to play out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Alphafeezay(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
sarrki:

I will never disown my son

Yea, don't disown him but vote Atiku. Your son sef fit vote Atiku
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by TundeBricklayer: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
globemoney:
The hysteria of Peter Obis emergence as Atiku’s VP will soon evaporate and Atiku will realize he has done a wrong calculation today!
Atiku needed a candidate that is very popular in the SE to get more votes in the SE and competed favorably with SW, Peter Obi is not that candidate!
First Peter Obi is not popular in the SE. Yes he has many people on his payroll making noise for him on social media.
In 2015 he was the DG of GEJ campaign in the SE and GEJ lost 2.5 million votes against his votes in 2011.
Peter Obi is hated by the iPOB guys for the role he played in the killing and dumping of dead bodies at Ezu River as Anambra governor, also for his shoot at sight order to Massob members as governor.
in fact when he went to campaign in onitsha in main market in 2017, he was chased out by the ipob guys in the market.

With the following points, it will be a miracle for Peter Obi to mobilize igbos to vote. There will be voter Apathy in the SE which will work in Buhari’s favor.

APGA will be campaigning massively for the presidential candidate in Anambra to avoid the case where people will vote for PDP presidential candidate and other PDP candidates remember the election is holding the same day!

Atiku with corruption tag should not have run with another candidate with corruption hanging on his his neck, in the coming weeks get ready for corruption cases of Peter Obi to hit the public space, many ignorant folks will be surprised.

In all these SW votes will still go to Osinbajo and with APC now making inroads into Akwa Ibom and Rivers, PDP will not get block votes there as usual.

I am still rooting for Atiku tho but I’ll be watching to see how this plays out!
[/s]
Use your sense, there is time for everything

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Obiano will have a big part to play in Peter Obi's fate in Anambra. I have a feeling both men would reach an understanding, else Obiano can mess him up.
Exactly! If Obi and Atiku don’t go begging Obiano and reach an agreement with him, PDP will win Anambra but it will be minimal

3 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by sarrki(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
modath:

This is where i just laff at the ones that claim Yoruba people are all for good governance only as if we don't have the evidence staring us all in the face...

He has stake in Mikano & he's going to improve the main problem beiseging the nation; POWER

Mumus can keep camping in my mentions but ko kan aiye, e go do dem like fiim, worse they cry rigging.. smiley

Won ti ri nkan kan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by WisdomFlakes: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:

The Op actually spoke the mind of Anambra APGA elite who are very weary of Peter Obi. The last thing they want is an empowered Obi who can create serious trouble for the party in the state in the event that Atiku becomes president. They had to push him out of APGA to decimate and whittle down his influence.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by sarrki(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Even if Atiku buys all the National assets and loots all our treasury dry, if in doing that he can guarantee jobs, security, and prices of commodities down to where it use to be, we will vote him over and over this idiot paymaster of yours. Mumu

That’s why we osinbalize

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by sarrki(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
modath:

They will soon know

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by sarrki(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Yea, don't disown him but vote Atiku. Your son sef fit vote Atiku

God forbid

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Alphafeezay(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

The Op actually spoke the mind of Anambra APGA elite who are very weary of Peter Obi. The last thing they want is an empowered Obi who can create serious trouble for the party in the state in the event that Atiku becomes president. They had to push him out of APGA to decimate and whittle down his influence.

They are nothing but few party politicians who Obi closed the tap against.
We are talking of millions of SouthEasteners here and not APGA party chieftains.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING : Court Sacks Uduaghan As Senatorial Candidate Of APC / See The Small Child That Revalidated His APC Membership in Kano (photo) / Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.