Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. (1349 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by Itannooluwa(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
I’m 30, My Boyfriend Is 62 And Older Than My Parents: How Do I Get My Family To Accept Him
After many heartbreaks from younger men, I’m at a point in my life where I am truly in love and happy. I feel relieved, the quest is over but the only problem is my lover’s age.
My name is Priscilla, friends call me Cece. I am thirty years old and my relationship life had been a very ‘tragic’ one before I met Otunba a divorcee. He is 62 but has the heart of a 30 year old man.
Before I met him, I already told myself there would be no more men, my experiences will make you cringe in sympathy and pity. By sheer will and determination, I managed to survive my last outbreak which almost made me a vegetable!
Otunba changed it all. He showers me with the kind of love and care I never imagined existed. He cooks (not buy) my food, brings lunch to my office, rubs my feet, makes me feel happy and complete
I am ready to marry him, but my problem is how to introduce him to my parents, especially my father who is just 59! I can picture my mother going on her knees to greet him just to embarrass him and me.
The truth is; I can’t date a young man anymore, they almost broke me.
I stylishly hinted to my mom that one if my friends had just found true love using my case…she looked at me and said “Cece, that is not true love, that is true rubbish” I saw her eyes and knew it would be tough.
I love Otunba with all my heart and he adores me… His first daughter is a couple of years older than me and she hates me, but I know she would change with time after I convince her I’m not after the money.
Please advice me…yes, when I’m 50, he would be 82… I know that already and it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
boyfriend of 62. or u mean grandfriend?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmm. Follow parents advice you small girl with big god.
Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Itannooluwa:
I’m 30, My Boyfriend Is 62 And Older Than My Parents: How Do I Get My Family To Accept Him
After many heartbreaks from younger men, I’m at a point in my life where I am truly in love and happy. I feel relieved, the quest is over but the only problem is my lover’s age.
My name is Priscilla, friends call me Cece. I am thirty years old and my relationship life had been a very ‘tragic’ one before I met Otunba a divorcee. He is 62 but has the heart of a 30 year old man.
Before I met him, I already told myself there would be no more men, my experiences will make you cringe in sympathy and pity. By sheer will and determination, I managed to survive my last outbreak which almost made me a vegetable!
Otunba changed it all. He showers me with the kind of love and care I never imagined existed. He cooks (not buy) my food, brings lunch to my office, rubs my feet, makes me feel happy and complete
I am ready to marry him, but my problem is how to introduce him to my parents, especially my father who is just 59! I can picture my mother going on her knees to greet him just to embarrass him and me.
I stylishly hinted to my mom that one if my friends had just found true love using my case…she looked at me and said “Cece, that is not true love, that is true rubbish” I saw her eyes and knew it would be tough.
I love Otunba with all my heart and he adores me… His first daughter is a couple of years older than me and she hates me, but I know she would change with time after I convince her I’m not after the money.
Please advice me…yes, when I’m 50, he would be 82… I know that already and it doesn’t matter.
simple lie.
Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cooked story
Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 13, 2018
This is complicated o

You forgot to mention how many wives & children he has already.

Sugar daddy turns hubby

Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2018
SIR0:
This is complicated o

You forgot to mention how many wives & children he has already.

Sugar daddy turns hubby
trust me it is better than marrying a younger struggling guy with no direction in his life

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by daben1(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2018
madam, no lie, you're marrying him for the money, we're not kids here
Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by daben1(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
trust me it is better than marrying a younger struggling guy with no direction in his life
and you said in your write up that it's not about the money, Dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by marvinsync(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2018
Itannooluwa:

lol u think ur in love? ,
like u said u were weak , heartbroken , it's very easy for a nice guy with cash to have gotten ur heart , it's even easier than having sex with a very drunk lady ,

listen to ur parents they have years of experience in marriage , they know how u feel but they also see 20, 30 years into ur marriage

honestly just think about all the complications with marring a 62 year old man , oh u probably can't see them or don't "mind". now because ur in "love". dearie ur eye go clear in 2years ,
Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by IamPlato(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2018

Seeking Cheap Attention
Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2018
62? grin cheesy

This is bad grin
Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by Abojupupa: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Explain to your parents the troubles/heartreaks you've had with young men. Tell them about your true feelings for him. If all else fails, tell them you are pregnant for him. But look closely before you take the final leap.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by Oreofepeters: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2018
When you are turning evening news paper you got no choice than to marry anything that comes your way...

#icanrelate
Re: How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Strugglinggrin indeed you are not after his money...grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nolly_les_short_movie / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Floods Instagram With Nearly Naked Photos / Checkout This Big Sexy Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.