Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship (38784 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Hello guys I have read some articles here many times that wen you beg a girl to date you she will never agree because she sees you as a simp, I over heard my neighbor this morning begging someone so I looked through the window to see what was happening, I saw this guy on his Knees begging this girl for relationship though she also stay in thesame compound, this guy begged for more than 30 minutes I was watching what would happen, as my apartment is very close to his own so I could hear everything he was saying.

She said she doesn’t have feeling for him but they should just be friends, After so much begging she later told the guy that they should talk about it this evening wen she get back from work, NOTE: this girl is in a relationship already with another guy.

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.

145 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by donbachi(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Mind your business and beingness

239 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Felimax(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Oga mind your business, face your front and get off somebody's back.

Let him be his simp in peace naw!
You that is not a simp you were looking from the window eavesdropping, that was all you could do. As alpha male that you are why not move to her and control her to your room and do everything with her? Labalaba!

You were eavesdropping from your window. Who is now a greater simp?

Oya, come and be writing your rubbish I am reading.

100 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:
Oga mind your business, face your front and get off somebody's back.

Let him be his simp in peace naw!
You that is not a simp you were looking from the window eavesdropping, that was all you could do. As alpha male that you are why not move to her and control her to your room and do everything with her? Labalaba!

You were eavesdropping from your window. Who is now a greater simp?

Oya, come and be writing your rubbish I am reading.

Oga did you read what I rote up there, i nor call myself alpha male ooh.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ozile1234: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2023
donbachi:
Mind your business and beingness

I was minding my business, na my room I da

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Lovilla(f): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Its none of your business..
Several men begs me on daily basis. It is not simping but love

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Justbehave(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

Several men begs me on daily basis.
It is not simping but love
Lie Mohammed. Several men are begging you everyday but a common maid is taking your husband from you.

253 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Stanweezy(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2023
Even if she agrees, it will be disastrous because the girl will milk him dry

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Lovilla(f): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2023
Justbehave:
Lie Mohammed. Several men are begging you everyday but a common maid is taking your husband from you.
i said my sister not me
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Justbehave(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
i said my sister not me
You that has not being able to find love come here dey claim say men dey beg u?

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Lovilla(f): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Justbehave:
You that has not being able to find love come here dey claim say men dey beg u?
yeah

I love none of em

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Justbehave(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
yeah

I love none of em
Wait till you get to 40 years.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Felimax(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

Oga did you read what I rote up there, i nor call myself alpha male ooh.

Read your last paragraph and explain what you meant. So if you are not an alpha male then you are a simp like your friend. In fact, a simp is better than you.

Real guymen do anything, go any length to shift the pants thereafter you be the lord. Your friend is better than you.

14 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Felimax(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

And your eyes and ears could not let you stay in your room in peace!
They want to bring you trouble by all means! Pluck them out!

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Felimax(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2023
Stanweezy:
Even if she agrees, it will be disastrous because the girl will milk him dry

Lie from the pit of Hell!
Keep reading every rubbish from Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

remain there

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

Is that why your husband is running from you?

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by samsononyilo(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
yeah

I love none of em

😂😂 See this one..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

Several men beg u 4 relationship nd yet u're crying 4 not being able to have a true love in ur life

17 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Stellar360(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

Don't be ridiculous, a simp would ultimately disgust you.
A Man would never let himself down because he's infatuated with you.
He'd only accept you if you're willing to submit.

17 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Stellar360(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Felimax:

Read your last paragraph and explain what you meant. So if you are not an alpha male then you are a simp like your friend. In fact, a simp is better than you.

Real guymen do anything, go any length to shift the pants thereafter you be the lord. Your friend is better than you.

This is literally what a Simp would say.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by HellVictorinho7: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Stellar360:

This is literally what a Simp would say.
life has no purpose. The feelings are not planned. Those whose behavior has changed towards me are not worth remembering.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Blitzking: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:
Hello guys I have read some articles here many times that wen you beg a girl to date you she will never agree because she sees you as a simp, I over heard my neighbor this morning begging someone so I looked through the window to see what was happening, I saw this guy on his Knees begging this girl for relationship though she also stay in thesame compound, this guy begged for more than 30 minutes I was watching what would happen, as my apartment is very close to his own so I could hear everything he was saying.

She said she doesn’t have feeling for him but they should just be friends, After so much begging she later told the guy that they should talk about it this evening wen she get back from work, NOTE: this girl is in a relationship already with another guy.

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Nwadu: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Love is blind and beautiful
You should have joined him to beg her..

I put it to you that you are a bad neighbor

11 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Deeprooted: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
And so what?

Na people like you be the real simp but claiming to be Alfa make!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Goodlady(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Before nko?
Won't he beg?
Guys must beg for everything not to talk of a simp that must do double efforts before getting number.
The earlier the better you guys realise you are disturbing like flies the better.
A girl ll tell you that she's in a relationship but you ll still do simp having stupid hope.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by 96ACE: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
See! this year try dey mind your business okay.

9 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by illuminutty: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
SIMPle men and their wahala. When next you see them, slap them.

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by CoolUsername: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bro got caught slipping💀

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Wawelexy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Amebo

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by jaxxy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nothing wrong with that aslong as he doesn't mean it
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Reelmii: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin grin....later them go come online dey for hard guy..u too u like amebo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.