Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says (2763 Views)

'Started As Father And Daughter, Ended As Husband And Wife'-Lady Marries Her Dad / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by correctbae: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
A Nigerian female radio presenter, Sandra Ezekwesili who works with cool FM took to her twitter page to reveal the greatest gift a man can give to his wife.

According to her post, a man's virginity is the greatest gift he can gifts to his wife.

Tweet below:

A man's virginity is the highest gift he can give to his wife really

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/12/a-mans-virginity-is-the-highest-gift-he-can-give-to-his-wife-cool-fm-presenter-says/

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by correctbae: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Comments from tweet

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by correctbae: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
More

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by ATEAMS: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
make I no talk as per say no be you write...
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by TINTINABULATION(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Such are the unintelligent assertions when they dont know what else to say. Feminism my foot!

6 Likes

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by BiafranBushBoy: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thank God my sperm is yet to tear my hymen... I am waiting for the lucky girl...

See her face like expired tramadol...

angry

6 Likes

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
I ain't even going to lie... I need a professional service in bed grin 'Expertise' is the word in the bedroom, who virgin boy help grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Virgin dick is only acceptable if it's big and functioning grin

4 Likes

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by samysmoothfresh: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dear feminist, Are you sureeeee?...............

Will you pick your man's virginity over money?

1 Like

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Kingosytex(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
i don hear anoda one!!!

which one come be man's virginity?
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by decatalyst(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
What about his "akamu" and trust? undecided

Just saying...

1 Like

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
All i need is a reserved man.
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by HeWrites(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
shocked
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
She is just using this to screen weak guys, no woman wants a virgin guy at all. Women want a guy to just get it.

5 Likes

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
na wao..men no get hymen cheesy
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by EpicMaurice(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Virginity is overrated

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
This girl no get sense after I don sacrifice my money I go still keep my virginity because of am.
The babe go only bring virginity. This one nah 2-1 nah
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by OneCorner: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
so for dz one face now, she don turn feminist 
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by GraGra247(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na lie. Modern day ladies surprisingly hate male virgins with deep hatred. Have heard many ladies openly confess that they will never marry a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
see her ugly nose

ashewo
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
I would LIE to her about it.

Na there the matter end.

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Macnnoli4(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
I can't wait to disappoint the devil in my own case
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by ArchangeLucifer: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Does masturbation count as a loss of virginity?

Asking for a friend...

1 Like

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by profeazy: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
LivingFree:
I ain't even going to lie... I need a professional service in bed grin 'Expertise' is the word in the bedroom, who virgin boy help grin grin grin

So me that wanted to give you my virginity; what will I do with it now?
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Asking for a friend...
nah. it doesn't. we wey dey do am like 5x a day for don ton ashewo b dat

1 Like

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by EpicMaurice(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Asking for a friend...

if you cum, yes

if you don't cum, you're still a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
I Concur grin

1 Like

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
A silly assertion coming from a silly girl

5 Likes

Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by faithfull18(f): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2018
True.
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Amakavula:
She is just using this to screen weak guys, no woman wants a virgin guy at all. Women want a guy to just get it.

smiley
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 13, 2018
faithfull18:
True.
So MEN now have HYMEN..?
MEN now have varieties abiii
Virgin and Non Virgin.
Very soon ladies will start applying tangit gums on diccks of young men just to portray them as virgins
Re: 'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says by JailBreaker(m): 5:32am On Oct 13, 2018
issokay

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. / I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life / I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.