Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr (2763 Views)

Advice To Young Girls Before Dating / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / 5 Signs He’s The Right Man For You – Girls Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by yinkaOdutuyo: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
I flog my girl -is true that you have to beat some girls, before their head correct.

Whenever I talk my girl shout at me and she even do the worst of whatever i ask her not to do.

And she doesnt have any respect for me at all.

But unfortunately I flog her with thiny stick, since yesterday she don know where she belong.

She even cry and beg me and even beg me to mess her after the whole drama.

Pls i think you have to put some girlfriend where they long before their senses is up.
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by duduade: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
I flog my girl -is true that you have to beat some girls, before their head correct.

Whenever I talk my girl shout at me and she even do the worst of whatever i ask her not to do.

And she doesnt have any respect for me at all.

But unfortunately I flog her with thiny stick, since yesterday she don know where she belong.

She even cry and beg me and even beg me to mess her after the whole drama.

Pls i think you have to put some girlfriend where they long before their senses is up.

Must you continue to date her...

I am sure they are other girls out there who are calm and sensible

Pick one of them

Not someone who will slowly turn you into an animal

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by yinkaOdutuyo: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Pls what's your take??
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by lilvicky68(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Be careful so that you won't be a victim of domestic violence..as you dey flog her she fit stab you too one day..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by yinkaOdutuyo: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
duduade:

Must you continue to date her...

I am sure they are other girls out there who are calm and sensible

Pick one of them

Not someone who will slowly turn you into an animal

Hmmm true talk bro...
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by yinkaOdutuyo: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Be careful so that you won't be a victim of domestic violence..as you dey flog her she fit stab you too one day..

I get you bro, but I will make sure, such wont repeat himself.
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by GraGra247(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
And who will flog you when you also mess up.

From flogging it will enter brutal beating and battery till you kill someone's daughter.

If you can't tolerate her character or not patient enough to help her change then simply dump her and get another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by Cutehector(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
Yes, zzor
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by JaneYave(f): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
I no dey talk love talk but if na my daughter en, SORRY will be your name.

3 Likes

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by MufasaLion: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Flogged your girl?. You definitely birds of same feather.
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Which kind reasoning be this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by falcon01: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
She might be an Idiot, but You don't have To flog her, Let Her Go and find an idiot Like her! She ain't Your Slave!!! you can't force her by Inflicting physical Pain on her to bend to your will Only Love, affection and respect get you that.

4 Likes

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by lilvicky68(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Any girl wey no wan calm down no need to marry am

1 Like

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bro are I hope you're getting ready for ""dragging"" ,... All the feminists in nairaland are coming to devour you grin

1 Like

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by lilvicky68(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
JaneYave:
I no dey talk love talk but if na my daughter en, SORRY will be your name.
Your daughter no go tell you na..abi you get spiritual mirror?

2 Likes

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by WoundedLamb: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Himself?

Please, sir, don't hit somebody's child because you feel stronger. I'm sure you wouldn't think of raising a finger if it was a much bigger man that shouts at you. You'd rather just leave. So just do the same. Go and find your type who doesn't talk back at you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by techmo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
cheesy

Oga leave the relationship now, if you have to flog her to get a point accross, you don't need her in your life or soon you might end up in prison regretting your actions while she goes after another nigga to destroy

Women are not all the same and there are many single ladies, toast more and broaden your options

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by WoundedLamb: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Bro are I hope you're getting ready for ""dragging"" ,... All the feminists in nairaland are coming to devour you grin

Isn't it sad that you think one has to be a feminist to speak against domestical violence? The man that hits a woman cause he feels stronger is "bro" while those that suggest they should rather part ways are "the feminists on Nairaland". Must you guys support everything a man does just to appear manly? Don't you have sisters or females that are dear to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by chatinent: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
If she were my sister, you'd be pricing wheelchairs by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by Duplexxx: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
You flogged witch out of her grin grin grin
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by JaneYave(f): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Your daughter no go tell you na..abi you get spiritual mirror?
That's it oo. You are right
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by techmo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Isn't it sad that you think one has to be a feminist to speak against domestically violence? The man that hits a woman cause he feels stronger is "bro" while those that suggest they should rather part ways are "the feminists on Nairaland". Must you guys support everything a man does just to appear many? Don't you have sisters or females that are dear to you?

For you to ever get angry or fustrated enough to slap your own woman who you work hard to make happy from day one (toasting to dating to marriage) or your child, or any loved one they have made you extremely sad, depressed and suffer psychological torture
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by WoundedLamb: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
techmo:

For you to ever get angry or fustrated enough to slap your own woman who you work hard to make happy from day one (toasting to dating to marriage) or your child, or any loved one they have made you extremely sad, depressed and suffer psychological torture

More the reason why you should leave. You think hitting an adult is corrective? Hitting an adult is simply a show of strength. What kind of home do you think you'd build with someone who hits you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by techmo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:

More the reason why you should leave. You think hitting an adult is corrective? Hitting an adult is simply a show of strength. What kind of home do you think you'd build with someone who hits you?

Hitting an adult isn't corrective, it's reaction to provocative behaviour and it's not gender specific

The theory of walking away is quite unrealistic for people with different temperament

Someone slaps your mum--- you say walk away
Someone raped your daughter ---- you say walk away
Someone is untop of your wife--- you say walk away

1 Like

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by habsydiamond(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Continue op... U be man mehn!! Ur mates are fighting boxing collecting millions of dollars and u are here beating ur girlfriend u are not even ashame of urself... If u man enough go challenge Anthony Joshua or Mayweather na den I go k ow say u Sabi beat... U better stop it b4isend officer kadima to ome arrest u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by CandyOps(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
I've never hit a woman before but some babes na complete drama Queen. I've dated one before and understood how it is when some men spank their babes.

Walking out on such babes no dey work. My babe then go vex you and when you vex and decide to walk out on her she go lock door, hide the keys for her bra. So from trying to retrieve the keys in her bra to smooching booby na so I go almost forget say we de quarrel.

One day she tried that nonsense again I no even send am. Na so I chook hand for the breezzy, chook am under the brezz, raise the nipple small then retrieved the key.

I stormed out of the room angrily. I was still fuming but I sha noticed my lodge mates were all staring at my groin. As I follow their eyes I just find out say my junior done charge already.. lol

Since then I no dey like fight with babes

1 Like

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by Reex12(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
is she an animal? and your not even married sef you dey ment?
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by WoundedLamb: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
techmo:

Hitting an adult isn't corrective, it's reaction to provocative behaviour and it's not gender specific

The theory of walking away is quite unrealistic for people with different temperament

Someone slaps your mum--- you say walk away
Someone raped your daughter ---- you say walk away
Someone is untop of your wife--- you say walk away

Did the girlfriend of the person you're supporting on this thread do any of these? If she did, she'd be the violent one. But in this case, the OP is the violent one. It doesn't make sense creating scenarios to support him. If you think someone slapping your mum is bad, then OP slapping someone daughter cause of the way she talks is just as bad. That's enough reason to speak up against it. Please, let's stop this blind support for whatever men do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
When you say kids shouldn't do relationship, they won't hear. If now, how can a man who has reached the age of having erections be in a relationship with a girl whom he thinks is stupid and need flogging to activate her brain?
How long will you continue to flog senses into her? What happens to ending you fuckery with her and going for someone who has sense if you yourself has sense.
That's how you will later come here and start forming hard man when you can't even know when to end a relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by soundOsonic: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
BDSM loading...
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by HitRun(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hehehe
Re: I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr by daewoorazer(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Beating a woman is a sign of low IQ.

A woman should be finished psychologically, that way you forever gain the control to her mind; mind you, the mind controls the physical.

Only meat sellers and furniture makers beat their women, and yes I call those category of men “animals”.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Delicious Landlady … (18+) / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / I Miss My Ex, But She Confessed to Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.