Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary (1098 Views)

Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary / Which Should We Celebrate More: Weddings Vs Marriage Anniversary ? / ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by royalguy123(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Good am,NLs .please help me wish my help mate,better half, counselor, complete package,manager of the home,disciplinarian and mother of my five lovely children.
She is accommodating,she can cook,she can flog for all day long but she always forgives even if I bleeped up.
Today is our marriage anniversary/her birthday celebration words are not enough to tell her how much I Appreciated her. we've been together for 22yrs,marriage Anniversary of 12yrs ONLY GOD made it for us,help me to wish her well for me and as you do I Pray for you too that GOD will meet you at the needs of your needs.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by cooldipo(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Thanks for being a good friend to your husband..... More graceful years ahead....one in million wink

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Happy MARRIED life to you and your beautiful Angel.

This is just the beginning of beautidul times between you two.

Expect a BIG miracle from God above before the end of this year.

Congratulations, 12 years ain't beans man! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Happy birthday Mrs. Royalguy123.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Five children and she looks like this? RESPECT!

You must treat her well. wink

Happy anniversary to you two and happy birthday to her. May your happiness last forever. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by royalguy123(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mindfulness:
Five children and she looks like this? RESPECT!

You must treat her well. wink

Happy anniversary to you two and happy birthday to her. May your happiness last forever. smiley

Its the LORD'S doing thanks,that's why I asked you people to wish her happy birthday.!!!!Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by sisisioge: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wowzerful! May God bless her years and continue to hold your family together. The babe try no be small grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by Almaiga: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Happy Birthday to your Beautiful wife and a happy anniversary to you both.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
sisisioge:
Wowzerful! May God bless her years and continue to hold your family together. The babe try no be small grin

Babe you fine o. Are you aware of that? grin
Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by sisisioge: 3:21am On Oct 14, 2018
MilitaryInvade:

Babe you fine o. Are you aware of that? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by ifyalways(f): 4:43am On Oct 14, 2018
Happy marriage anniversary smiley God bless and keep your home.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:47am On Oct 14, 2018
royalguy123:
Good am,NLs .please help me wish my help mate,better half, counselor, complete package,manager of the home,disciplinarian and mother of my five lovely children.
She is accommodating,she can cook,she can flog for all day long but she always forgives even if I bleeped up.
Today is our marriage anniversary/her birthday celebration words are not enough to tell her how much I Appreciated her. we've been together for 22yrs,marriage Anniversary of 12yrs ONLY GOD made it for us,help me to wish her well for me and as you do I Pray for you too that GOD will meet you at the needs of your needs.

i might be wrong but

whats the point of writing all that on a website instead of saying it directly to her ?

its a three way sort of reflection, you write your feelings about her here and for to know what you wrote she has to come here and read it

why not say all nice things directly to her

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
You are blushing abi. Don't worry its allowed. grin
Hello is your weekend going?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
the nice words you wrote in your OP should be said to her. happy birthday to her and happy anniversary to you two.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

I've been searching for that thread where you stated the purpose of marriage to no avail. grin
Kindly help me out.

License to sekx grin
Pool funds/resources (Am I right?)
And one other point. (Can't remember)

Help me out please! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by chii8(f): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
I just envy the flat tummy after five kids,happy birthday madam...to every wife here who is managing her home to the glory of God,you are celebrated,it can only be GOD.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by sisisioge: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
MilitaryInvade:

I've been searching for that thread where you stated the purpose of marriage to no avail. grin
Kindly help me out.

License to sekx grin
Pool funds/resources (Am I right?)
And one other point. (Can't remember)

Help me out please! grin grin

Lol! I have no idea what you're saying grin.

Your handle is fairly new...abi you used to be old? Help me out please grin
Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by Angy55(f): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Happy birthday manager of the home. More blessings.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by royalguy123(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Angy55:
Happy birthday manager of the home. More blessings.
Thank you madam, I pray that GOD will also grant you your heart desires in JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by Angy55(f): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
royalguy123:

Thank you madam, I pray that GOD will also grant you your heart desires in JESUS NAME AMEN

AMEN.
Re: Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary by royalguy123(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=chii8 post=72120564]I just envy the flat tummy after five kids,happy birthday madam...to every wife here who is managing her home to the glory of God,you are celebrated,it can only be GOD.[/quote
Its the LORD'S doing madam,thanks you I pray that GOD will grant you your desires also in JESUS Name Amen

(1) (Reply)

Help With Possible Parental Curse / Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This / I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.