Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (36075 Views)

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Benekruku(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
daddytime:

In your small unintelligent mind now I'm a Buharist for my comment above and for that I deserve a hammer on my head. What a weak and intolerable nitwits.

Must we all be cows and rams herded together without the common sense to think for our respective selves or differently.

I sorry for your life, later you go say you be democrat and a graduate.

millhouse is not a graduate

He is a shop boy somewhere around Alaba International
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by alamarmeen: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
SoNature:

How old are you?

You need the world more than they need you

your question show how immature you are..so i wont go down that lane with you..Pls no insult intended
As you may have notice i hardly comment on this forum nd that should tell you sth.

And secondly when you are able to comprehend and critically digest my initial submission then you can quote me again. peace be with you

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by kpokpo1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
2mercy:

https://www.thecable.ng/obasanjo-buharis-hand-too-weak-to-sign-african-free-trade-agreement

Weitin dey worry dis old theif self. Who u wan fool? Abeg make d youth get sense ooh
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
What stopped Obasanjo from signing the said agreement when he was in power?
Is he not the one that endorsed Buhari in the first place?
The conlusion of the matter is Obasanjo has lost the grip of the power and he wants it back at all cost and I doubt he cannot get it back even with Atiku in power
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by bluecircle470: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
alamarmeen:
honestly some of you people are very *******.
why must we be signing everything that come our way..what happen to putting our national interest first..how i wish we could withdraw from so many rubbish treaty we are signatory to in other to pursue many critical project that is necessary for today's world survival but limited by these treaties...
And for Obj i didn't less from someone who love Nigeria very much to extend of ceding Nigerian territory to another country just for selfish personal glory.

In what way did he cede our territory out and for what selfish personal interest?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Felixv: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ugosample:

did you say free trade is being dismantled across the world? ??,,,

let me laugh grin cheesy grin

Just say that a mad man in the white house is trying to tear up multilateral trade, which other world powers will have none of.

But then, free trade will not help Nigeria much

Our position is not at a vantage point to benefit from yet

I won’t go as far as calling trump a mad man - a lunatic maybe (lol)

But he tore nafta to pieces. The proposed agreement between the Asian counties was isn’t signed.

Let’s be fair - if Nigeria goes into trade agreement with any Asian country we would be doomed.

We would be at a seriously disadvantage.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Ugosample(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Felixv:

I won’t go as far as calling trump a mad man - a lunatic maybe (lol)

But he tore nafta to pieces. The proposed agreement between the Asian counties was isn’t signed.

Let’s be fair - if Nigeria goes into trade agreement with any Asian country we would be doomed.

We would be at a seriously disadvantage.

yea

they are the reasons out industries died in the first place

but African leaders are useless

instead of them to do the right thing

they are chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by gcof(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
daddytime:
Lol...

I wonder what had weakened it barely 3 years after selling him as the next best slice bread in town to the ever gullible who are still presently dancing to your megalomaniac and self-serving beats.

If his fingers are weak for a signature, I wonder how strong Atiku's will remain in 3 years at 75 especially if he succeeds in winning the presidency and fails to allow you control him as you are always known to do.

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by dahnimoh(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
“The AfCTA is a good idea and for Nigeria, hopefully, we will have a president that will be able to sign it because the one that is there now, his hands are too weak to sign."-----OBJ

I am quoting OBJ
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by ThaProphet(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
alamarmeen:
why must we be signing everything that come our way..what happen to putting our national interest first..how i wish we could withdraw from so many rubbish treaty we are signatory to in other to pursue many critical project that is necessary for today's world survival but limited by these treaties...
And for Obj i didn't less from someone who love Nigeria very much to extend of ceding Nigerian territory to another country just for selfish personal glory.

The funny thing is Nigeria will sign anything presented to it by Western countries (often highly unfavourable ones) without doing due diligence to ensure it will benefit the country but to sign an agreement presented by other African countries, which actually will benefit us and the continent as a collective, we want to do due diligence for years.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Anduku: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha

But as for me I'll vote buhari

Thou it has not been too easy for buhari but I have confidence things will turn around after 2019

Buhari till 2023
Madness is repeating the same thing and expecting a different result
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Felixv: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
dahnimoh:
“The AfCTA is a good idea and for Nigeria, hopefully, we will have a president that will be able to sign it because the one that is there now, his hands are too weak to sign."-----OBJ

I am quoting OBJ

And obj has the sleight of hand

$16bn became black light with the help of atithief
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Ategberoson(m): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2018
I love Igbo as they're all drama king and drama Queen of Nigeria political space

as for obaclownjo no sane person take him serious. obj he's now a good man to yinmiri because he's canvassing for their atikulating as if his says hold water. ordinary Tinubu that started governance from state level after him humbled him in Southwest

obj a man that can't influence his daughter senatorial district talkless of influencing a state for PDP is now the Lord of PDP and his blessing would elect Atiku in 2019 grin
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by ofwest47(m): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Lalasticlala what has Obasanjo gone to do in far far away Indonesia? who invited him ?was it a United Nation organized conference capital NO , Was the so called meeting has anything to do with African affairs capital NO. definately this is a social media journey and a social media statement. Come 2019 re election of President Buhari, Obasanjo will proceed into self imposed exile.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by ACE1010: 5:14am On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin grin The caption makes me laugh, OBJ and Basketmouth are 5&6
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 14, 2018
the redundant sadist /serial recessionist is good at nothing but cow herding & citizen's impoverishment!

I can't wait to un-vote the CLANISH air head!
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by RevenGeMission: 5:51am On Oct 14, 2018
daddytime:
Lol...

I wonder what had weakened it barely 3 years after selling him as the next best slice bread in town to the ever gullible who are still presently dancing to your megalomaniac and self-serving beats.

If his fingers are weak for a signature, I wonder how strong Atiku's will remain in 3 years at 75 especially if he succeeds in winning the presidency and fails to allow you control him as you are always known to do.

Looks like brain is paining you for writing that first paragraph, that agreement is not favorable to Nigeria, a year or two ago, Buhari was given the docs from one summit, he said he's been reading the contents and it's not favorable until new terms are agreed.

It does not mean Buhari's hand is weak literally
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by NickD(m): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2018
alamarmeen:
Obj didn't cede any territory. He wasnt the one who caused the Bakassi Peninsula problem. General Gowon is the person you should hold responsible for that. Look up history bro.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by daddytime(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Looks like brain is paining you for writing that first paragraph, that agreement is not favorable to Nigeria, a year or two ago, Buhari was given the docs from one summit, he said he's been reading the contents and it's not favorable until new terms are agreed.

It does not mean Buhari's hand is weak literally

You are obviously an odoyo who wants to pretend to be intelligent.

Common vanish from my mention.

Uncouth idiot.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by millhouse: 6:25am On Oct 14, 2018
daddytime:

In your small unintelligent mind now I'm a Buharist for my comment above and for that I deserve a hammer on my head. What a weak and intolerable nitwits.

Must we all be cows and rams herded together without the common sense to think for our respective selves or differently.

I sorry for your life, later you go say you be democrat and a graduate.
Oga shift go one side abeg ..... u deserve beta hammer for your head before you lead yourself astray
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by daddytime(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2018
millhouse:
Oga shift go one side abeg ..... u deserve beta hammer for your head before you lead yourself astray

You be confam m4m4 I swear.

The likes of you were here spewing invective on Tinubu just 2 weeks ago, but today Obj has become your thinker and the brain God thought he had blessed you with for critical thinking and analysis. You guys are always neither here nor there always flowing like Rams with any current trend and bandwagon.
If Obj should announce this week after Buhari must have held a close door meeting with him, offering him 5 juicy cabinet picks plus cash or an oil block for cola and he tells you Buhari has become the Redeemer Nigeria earnestly seeks, you lots will switch gear once more.

That is exactly what fuels the likes of Obj's arrogance and know-it all attitude. Who wouldn't feel so with mugus like you guys always available to be spoken and chose for. I would do same too.

Follow follow people. And you guys are supposedly the future of Nigeria...I laugh..

Make una siddon there dey clap and hail as dem don use una papa future play draught, use una own play Ludo dem wan begin use una children own play okoso.

You think everyone here is a block head like you that deserves a hammer before it moves to think.

Stay there dey like one mumu like you comment because she be woman. Lazy youths. Nigerian youths are not ready for leadership They saw all these before they uttered those words. Go figure.

You think say na mugu like yourself you dey quote?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by IshaqAyinde(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2018
How I wish I can vote for Buhari more than ones in d forthcoming election.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by millhouse: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2018
daddytime:

You be confam m4m4 I swear.

The likes of you were here spewing invective on Tinubu just 2 weeks ago, but today Obj has become your thinker and the brain God thought he had blessed you with for critical thinking and analysis. You guys are always neither here nor there always flowing like Rams with any current trend and bandwagon.
If Obj should announce this week after Buhari must have held a close door meeting with him, offering him 5 juicy cabinet picks plus cash or an oil block for cola and he tells you Buhari has become the Redeemer Nigeria earnestly seeks, you lots will switch gear once more.

That is exactly what fuels the likes of Obj's arrogance and know-it all attitude. Who wouldn't feel so with mugus like you guys always available to be spoken and chose for. I would do same too.

Follow follow people. And you guys are supposedly the future of Nigeria...I laugh..

Make una siddon there dey clap and hail as dem don use una papa future play draught, use una own play Ludo dem wan begin use una children own play okoso.

You think everyone here is a block head like you that deserves a hammer before it moves to think.

Stay there dey like one mumu like you comment because she be woman. Lazy youths. Nigerian youths are not ready for leadership They saw all these before they uttered those words. Go figure.

You think say na mugu like yourself you dey quote?
all this long episode because of your Prinicpal from daura . Oga 2019 u and am are going on a bus to daura then you can quote all these stories to his cows ..they are in a better position to listen to you .Yimu!
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by daddytime(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2018
millhouse:
all this long episode because of your Prinicpal from daura . Oga 2019 u and am are going on a bus to daura then you can quote all these stories to his cows ..they are in a better position to listen to you .Yimu!

You see your life?

Because I have chosen to think and rationalise issues and statements Buhari has become my principal. What a dunce you are.

Most of us don't support Buhari, we only try to see through and dissect the self-serving and egoistic shenanigans by majority of his critics who rely on Dundee followers like you to feel important and dictate what should be.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Maket: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2018
The signature that will give other African countries the upper hands of using Nigeria as a dumping ground for their inferior goods.
OBASANJO NA MUGU ON THIS.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by billyG(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Y did Obj not sign it when he was in power?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by alamarmeen: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2018
ThaProphet:

The funny thing is Nigeria will sign anything presented to it by Western countries (often highly unfavourable ones) without doing due diligence to ensure it will benefit the country but to sign an agreement presented by other African countries, which actually will benefit us and the continent as a collective, we want to do due diligence for years.

look i am not eurocentric neither am i afrocentric but purely naijacentric...what ever treaty we must sign must be first put into the contest of national interest..nd at the moment i don't think Nigeria is ready for that. not because we cant thrive in the said environment but the abuse that will follow the treaty by other African countries ESPECIALLY the francophone countries in connivance with the developed countries for peanuts (financially) and to some extend Ghana for the glory of achieving its long ambition of being a major power in W/AFR. in case that happen, what next start talking of Naijixt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
And your brain is too weak to reason something positive. Fvck off, thief
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by OyinO: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rubbish! While this is true, WHAT DID YOU DO IN YOUR OWN TIME?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Am not a fan of Buhari's policies, but it is in Nigeria's interest for him not to sign that treaty. Ask me why? The francophone and North African countries are the problem. These countries especially the north African countries have free trade pact with the EU while francophone African countries have trade pacts with France. With Economic uncertainty in Europe over Trump's policies and the prospect of a strong dollar and also post Brexit, EU desperately need a place to prop up their ailing member countries' economies. Hence if Nigeria dare signs that pact we will see an influx of low tariff goods flooding Nigeria from Europe through African countries under the cover of the Africa free trade pact. And we should by now realise that Nigeria is the target of the EU plans in Africa. Do you think it was just Jamboree that Macron and Theresa May came to do in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement by Tundeobama(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Princewell2012:

Now that your industries are now working what have you benefited
i work in one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Governor Okowa's Branded Bags Of Rice With Accord Party Surface (Photos) / Nigerian Female Sodiers Sing And Dances In A High Spirit (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.