Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? (2123 Views)

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
its been a month since we started dating, but she won't let me hug her.
If I talk about kissing or touching her... she gets angry.... what's it about really?

She claims to love me and visits me often sad
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by highpriestess: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
and you are Jesusboy

9 Likes

Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by ATEAMS: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
ask her politely isn't she your girl

besides check your self well
u sure say u no dey do backyard runs??
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by dingbang(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Be the happiest man on earth because she is preventing you from contacting infection. Any girl who loves you but dont want you to touch her is saving you from visiting the hospital.! cheesy I have said my own

9 Likes

Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Kseafresh: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Maybe you or your mouth or both of una dey smell grin
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kseafresh:
unlikely!
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kseafresh:
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by donbachi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
One kaiman wirt suwak run dey packaye ya kirl
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by SilentVboy: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
highpriestess:
and you are Jesusboy
Don't mind him. Jesusboy my foot.....

Those fu*ckboys will come supporting him........go and marry so that u can do all that with your wife @op....

1 Like

Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Austine567(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
THAT ONE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by obaataaokpaewu: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
*singing* Is you is, or is you ain't my baby. The way you acting lately let me down grin
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by mumumugu(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
hug another girl in her presence.

when she comes visiting, excuse itself and flirt with other girls
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
SilentVboy:
Don't mind him. Jesusboy my foot.....

Those fu*ckboys will come supporting him........go and marry so that u can do all that with your wife @op....
so he can't kiss or hug a girl because the is unmarried? hypocrite
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Joecrane(f): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
If I talk about kissing or touching her... she gets angry.... what's it about really?

Omo I hope say you de bath. She fit take style de tell you say you de ooze
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Bluezy13(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2018
dingbang:
Be the happiest man on earth because she is preventing you from contacting infection. Any girl who loves you but dont want you to touch her is saving you from visiting the hospital.! cheesy I have said my own

You have a point.
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by SilentVboy: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

so he can't kiss or hug a girl because the is unmarried? hypocrite
Bigger mumu, where in the bible did God approve of such for unmarried person?...

Oh I forgot, u are an atheist, so keep spreading immoral acts.....
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
SilentVboy:
Bigger mumu, where in the bible did God approve of such for unmarried person?...

you made me laugh. you an atheist! hahahaha
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Oreofepeters: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
she's not into you..
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Apina(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
You talk too much, just naked when both of you are together and proceed with what you want undecided
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
SilentVboy:

must you accuse everyone of atheism?
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by SilentVboy: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

must you accuse everyone of atheism?
Did u complete your sec sch education? No offense but just asking because I never made a reply to "everyone" but just one person which is you...

Your choice, your life, your reward. Because u love immoral acts does not mean others will.

1 Like

Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
SilentVboy:
Did u complete your sec sch education? No offense but just asking because I never made a reply to "everyone" but just one person which is you...

Your choice, your life, your reward. Because u love immoral acts does not mean others will.
look at the most educated man in the world accusing someone of being and atheist just because of a different opinion.
the poster did not ask you what is in your Bible. he is looking for relationship tips Mr online hypocrite
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by SilentVboy: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:

look at the most educated man in the world accusing someone of being and atheist just because of a different opinion.
the poster did not ask you what is in your Bible. he is looking for relationship tips Mr online hypocrite
Oga if you wanted to make your so-called opinion you would have simply tendered your opinion without quoting me.

Next time make your opinion on a separate space because Nairaland has enough space without quoting me. Atleast, you have learnt something today......

Immoral act man......
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
SilentVboy:
Oga if you wanted to make your so-called opinion you would have simply tendered your opinion without quoting me.

Next time make your opinion on a separate space because Nairaland has enough space without quoting me. Atleast, you have learnt something today......

Immoral act man......
I can also have an opinion inside your opinion same way you have an opinion inside Mr poster opinion
Re: What Is My New Girlfriend Up To? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
JESUSBOIY:

You Sound Like The Way My Ex Did But She Allow Me To Kiss Her But I Didn't Do The Main Koko Because I Love Her So Much And She Always Claim She Love Me Now She Don Left Me
Guy Smart Urself Don't Dull Yourself Arouse Her Sexual Feeling Unlock The Padlock And Do That Thing No Dey Do Loving Loving She Might Leave Like My Ex

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Twitter Statement ( Photo ) / What Is The Craziest Spelling You Forgot In The Exam Hall? / Anything You Tell Her She Would Believe If You Do This PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.