Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend (21154 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by EmagNig(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
A man has been arrested at the airport after using his ex-girlfriend's card he stole from her to book for Holiday flight to Paris with his new girlfriend.

Angel Exford, 29, dated Michael Fehsenfeld, 26, for a few months before their relationship broke down in September.

On a date before the break-up he claimed he had lost his wallet so she gave him her purse to pay for their meal.

He used the chance to take her card details and after blocking her on social media, money started to mysteriously leave her account.

Her ex-boyfriend with his new girlfriend intercepted by police at Gatwick Airport

From flowers to hotel rooms the final straw came when flights and accommodation to Paris were paid for with her card.

She realised he was showering another girlfriend with gifts and a romantic getaway - so she decided to get revenge.

Miss Exford found out when Mr Fehsenfeld was due to fly to Paris and turned up at Gatwick Airport to catch him on October 5, where police were ready to arrest him.

The dental hygienist, from south London, shared the story on Twitter where it has gone viral with the hashtag #fraudbae.

Mr Fehsenfeld pleaded guilty to fraud at Camberwell Green Magistrates Court on October 22 and was later sentenced to a 26-week sentence suspended for two years, as well as 150 hours of supervised community service.

Miss Exford received compensation, while her ex-lover was left with fraud on his record for taking her card details and using them with intent.

Dental hygienist Miss Exford, from Lambeth, south London, said:

'We'd only been dating for two or three months and I was starting to really like him. We'd met at an event over summer and it was physical attraction initially. He seemed like a nice normal guy and we were getting on well.

'But in July, on a date to a Camden nightclub, he told me he'd lost his wallet. I agreed to pay for the date and he took my card up to pay. It didn't even cross my mind that he would then steal my details and use my money to spoil his real girlfriend.

'After that date he blocked me on all social media which I thought was odd. Then a month later, I noticed money disappearing from my account.

'I couldn't believe it, flowers and flights to Paris were just some of the things he bought.'

Miss Exford was unable to see her ex's posts, so got her friends to follow him on social media to find out what he was doing.

Then when an easyJet transaction showed up on her account, it had a flight reference on it, which she used to track his details - exposing him and his other girlfriend as the people who were booked in to travel to France.

She added:

'Thanks to my friends who helped assemble all the evidence from Twitter where he'd written he was going to Paris, I was able to go to the police.

'I cancelled all my cards and as my card had been used for the flights I was able to access his boarding passes, one for him and one for his girl.

'We then decided to confront Michael with police at Gatwick Airport and he was arrested.'

As well as flowers and the trip to Paris, the fraudster had used Miss Exford's money to pay for a Sky TV subscription, council and parking ticket bills - as well as buying likes on his Instagram account - totalling £1,200.

She decided to publicly expose her love-rat on social media, and her post has since gone viral with thousands of likes and re-tweets.

Writing on a long Twitter thread, she posted:

'I was a bit hesitant about exposing Michael Fehsenfeld as I didn't want my business out like that and I just couldn't deal with the stress of it.

'However he really took the p*** out of my life and disrespected me to a whole new level when I was nothing but kind to him.

'Now I'm like f*** this humble, be the better person c***.

'This is why people feel the need to walk all over me! I'm so over it. I wanna make sure he doesn't do this to anyone else.'

Mr Fehsenfeld's social media accounts are also at the centre of the scandal, facing an onslaught from angry girls fuming at his actions.

https://lailasnews.com/man-arrested-for-using-ex-girlfriends-card-to-book-flight-for-new-girlfriend

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by GavelSlam: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Slay king no get shishi

22 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by Auladimeji1: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
If he doesn't use it who will? wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by daviesblaze(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Since it's a man, we won't hear word again. undecided
Watch as this news will trend for almost a month.

Women do this often, but you won't hear the guy coming to social media to seek validation.

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by LuciferKristi: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Eiyya. The break-up must have pained her deeply to go digging up his old fuckups.

Did she think it was only women that can suck men dry & run?
Roles just got reversed!!!

EmagNig:
Angel Exford, 29, dated Michael Fehsenfeld, 26,

What was she expecting before?

Headline should be:
Evening Newspaper Used & Dumped

Michael Fehsenfeld, Omo Iyami ni e.
Wagbayi!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Same way men fall into debts just to please a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by Tamarapetty(f): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Which kind life be this,
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by CJAYseven: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Crazy guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
dear ladies, this is why you dont pay for dates, you dont do 50:50. male oloshos masquerading as broke niggas everywhere

21 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by Fierce11: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
The guy did the right thing. Cheers my nigga!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Luv is gr8.

Am sure d man is afonja
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by cooldipo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
He should be flogged in the open.....betrayal

See signature below

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by thunder74(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
It is called merger and acquisition . If you know you know
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by tstx(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
My new idol
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by Earlystar698(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
who move it to front page
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by innocential3032(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
can some pls join me in prayer*? All it take for me to be a millionaire tomorrow is for juventus to win man united.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by itiswellandwell: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
Badt guy
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by bomasek(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
innocential3032:
can some pls join me in prayer*? All it take for me to be a millionaire tomorrow is for juventus to win man united.
Show us coupon
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by Bizibi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
dear ladies, this is why you dont pay for dates, you dont do 50:50. male oloshos masquerading as broke niggas everywhere
hmmmm
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Na black man dey do this so
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by dontbothermuch: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wahala
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by blastac: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Eaya take heart oh nne.. obi Sie GI ike.... This is how guys feel and everyone would be screaming he should get over it..
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by KhingOvie: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
women cant take such kinda shit
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by Datdeltagirl(f): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
innocential3032:
pay me when I finish praying for you eh they go disqualify man united tongue tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by WetinConsignMe: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
WHY ARE NL MALES SO MISOGYNISTICALLY MEAN??!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by jody10(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by Gr8lex(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
innocential3032:
When the ticket don set no forget us wey pray o
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by abdulmajin: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nice one I will like to share this on www.naijatch.com
Re: Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend by ottohan: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Auladimeji1:
If he doesn't use it who will? wink
oladimeji rufai, please respect yourold age

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / Public Vs Private Marriage Proposal: Which Would You Prefer? / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.