Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (76644 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by ACE1010: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
I dey laugh because The Atikulator will win or has won on nairaland and other social medias.... congratulations.... ASO Rock gate is wild open to welcome you grin grin
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by PierreAbutu(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
But a confirmed looters

Yes
But not a tribalistic 97% 5% unrepentant PTF Fund stealing Mr Integrity who is still bringing fulani herdsmen to book after killing over 3000 innocent soulls

Try harder
2019 is for Atiku angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Akanti50: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
hope4nigeria:
aahhhhh! Stroke will kill you that day
Leave am. Hehehe Yorubas are banking on the North to win election for their brother Osibanjo.
Losers will wail when Atiku silently wins.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by PierreAbutu(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
RebelChip:

Why do you find it hard in your life to make one correct sentence? I don't blame you though.

The iddiotically lifeless animal you support is a certificateless imbeccile. You know as the saying goes .. Birds of a feather....

Of recent, I have noticed a recent upsurge in the media attacks against Peter Obi by the Media of the so called sophisticated tribalists. This same Peter Obi they love to hate is somebody whose academic and business qualifications can never be rivalled even if you join 100 people from the sophisticated tribe.

You guys hate PDP but were sayin that since East loves Atiku already, Atiku should zone VP to West. Now let me put it to you guys... Since the sophisticated love APC already, why can't APC zone VP to East to divide Atiku votes? You guys think you are smart!

Sophisticated tribe my foot! Greedy and selfish lots!

One thing Nigerians failed to realise is that contrary to popular opinions that Igbos are very tribalistic, recent events are now show casing who the real tribal people are.

The sophisticated are supporting an iddiot Buhari only because they want to become president. Its not out of love for Buhari, the North or Nigeria. You people just want to be in charge so that you can use Nigeria's resources and develop your region massively. But guess what? That will never ever happen!

Why I laugh at you guys political permutations is that the hatred of the sophisticated people for the Igbos is what will either divide this country or see the Hausa's rule forever. We warned you guys not to remove power from the South by not voting against Jonathan... Una gree? You guys greedily voted Buhari just to become President after 2023 okwia? We are waiting. That is one utopian dream.

Let me tell you why. The Sophisticated of course will vote Buhari again not because he is good but only because they hate the idea of an Igbo VP and the idea of Igbos dreaming of presidency. Finally, they also want to become president after Buhari. Lols... I laugh in Northern Agenda.

Newsflash bro.... The Northerners can never allow that!

Even if Bullhary wins the 2019 elections, we Igbos are ready as usual to face him squarely. Are the sophisticated ready to endure another hunger for the next for years? Me and you knows who controls importation and business in this country. Go to Lagos and ask about the Igbo nation there. Do you know the banger? The Northern cabals will never allow Buhari to handover to a Southerner after 2023 i.e if the Iddiot wins Atiku next year. When APC zones back power to South come 2023, all Northerners will port back to PDP, choose an Igbo vp again and still win the presidential election come 2023! The North is already in the bag. Do you expect the super south (Igbos and South South) to support you guys to be president for 8 years, vp for 4 or 8 years and still watch as you become president again? That can never happen! Osunbande or Tinubu presidency my black nyansh. The Hausas go rule this country tire. Quote me anywhere. I swear.

Kpatakpata, Tinubu will form another regional party as usual and take you guys back to Oduaa land!

We are wiser now!

U are very correct my brother
Ask obasanjo and MKO Abiola how trustworthy their Yoruba brothers are during elections
I don't blame atiku
Tinubu has already exposed himself
Nigerians are wiser

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by IloveToMess: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
stasius:
Even if you like be a drug addict You have my vote oooooo! Cikina! Am tired of this curse we found ourselves in.

Anything to break it is acceptable.

Chai, my PVC my PVC wink wink how I so much long to use you come next year. Atiku carry go!!!
Hahahaha ma guy be patient na..
Atiku forever!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by IloveToMess: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
CheedyJ:

Who b we? Speak 4 urself bro...
He said we and that includes me and my household sorry.
Fully Atikulated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lolz, I have watch that before on TV, how can he womanise when he has four wives.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
sogodihno:

what u don't know is both APC and PDP will present southerners as president in 2023, and don't bother already because Buhari is winning 2019, your votes was useless and inconsequential in 2015, it won't be needed in 2019, support your Atiku, and let him fail, tank God those who u guys support normally fail.

I can see frustration written all over you. Pele, u will survive.
You think you are wise then we will show you on that day that we will step down for a Northerner and back him as vice.. Lets see where your betrayal life will lead you in Southern Nigeria from now on.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
77up:
You better speak for yourself now .
He speaks for me....

Atikulated
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Paul112(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
But u re a looter
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by sogodihno: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

You think you are wise then we will show you on that day that we will step down for a Northerner and back him as vice.. Lets see where your betrayal life will lead you in Southern Nigeria from now on.

who are the we? u mean East? if u step down, who cares? when will u know that u guys are irrelevant in Nigeria politics, because u don't av purpose, today give us Biafra, tomorrow give us presidency, the next day nominate us for VP. u guys were not useful In 2015, u won't b needed in 2019 and 2023, get that into ur head.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
oxygenlove:
too long....
Cos Yoruba stupidity is too long i swear cheesy..
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Realname: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
77up:
even you self used smile emoji simply because you already know it's a joke.

fixed anyway !

It is not a joke. Atiku is the next president of Nigeria in 2019
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by IloveToMess: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

He speaks for me....

Atikulated

My brother leave them Afonjas they think they are the only ones that can be subtle, they are up against many forces in Southern Nigeria this time around

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
RebelChip:

Why do you find it hard in your life to make one correct sentence? I don't blame you though.

The iddiotically lifeless animal you support is a certificateless imbeccile. You know as the saying goes .. Birds of a feather....

Of recent, I have noticed a recent upsurge in the media attacks against Peter Obi by the Media of the so called sophisticated tribalists. This same Peter Obi they love to hate is somebody whose academic and business qualifications can never be rivalled even if you join 100 people from the sophisticated tribe.

You guys hate PDP but were sayin that since East loves Atiku already, Atiku should zone VP to West. Now let me put it to you guys... Since the sophisticated love APC already, why can't APC zone VP to East to divide Atiku votes? You guys think you are smart!

One thing Nigerians failed to realise is that contrary to popular opinions that Igbos are very tribalistic, recent events are now show casing who the real tribal people are.

The sophisticated are supporting an iddiot Buhari only because they want to become president. Its not out of love for Buhari, the North or Nigeria. You people just want to be in charge so that you can use Nigeria's resources and develop your region massively. But guess what? That will never ever happen!

Why I laugh at you guys political permutations is that the hatred of the sophisticated people for the Igbos is what will either divide this country or see the Hausa's rule forever. We warned you guys not to remove power from the South by not voting against Jonathan... Una gree? You guys greedily voted Buhari just to become President after 2023 okwia? We are waiting. That is one utopian dream.

Let me tell you why. The Sophisticated of course will vote Buhari again not because he is good but only because they hate the idea of an Igbo VP and the idea of Igbos dreaming of presidency. Finally, they also want to become president after Buhari. Lols... I laugh in Northern Agenda.

Even if Bullhary wins the 2019 elections, we Igbos are ready as usual to face him squarely. Are the sophisticated ready to endure another hunger for the next for years? Me and you knows who controls importation and business in this country. Go to Lagos and ask about the Igbo nation there. Do you know the banger? The Northern cabals will never allow Buhari to handover to a Southerner after 2023 i.e if the Iddiot wins Atiku next year. When APC zones back power to South come 2023, all Northerners will port back to PDP, choose an Igbo vp again and still win the presidential election come 2023! The North is already in the bag. Do you expect the super south (Igbos and South South) to support you guys to be president for 8 years, vp for 4 or 8 years and still watch as you become president again? That can never happen! Osunbande or Tinubu presidency my black nyansh. The Hausas go rule this country tire. Quote me anywhere. I swear.

Kpatakpata, Tinubu will form another regional party as usual and take you guys back to Oduaa land!

We are wiser now!
nice rant but bigotry is more in igbos
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
sogodihno:

who are the we? u mean East? if u step down, who cares? when will u know that u guys are irrelevant in Nigeria politics, because u don't av purpose, today give us Biafra, tomorrow give us presidency, the next day nominate us for VP. u guys were not useful In 2015, u won't b needed in 2019 and 2023, get that into ur head.
Hohoho that is why we will step down and let you suffer unforgettable defeat in the hands of Hausa, why are you wailing... wink
We and SS will vote for Hausa massively in a way that will pain you and still retain VP. Not a bad deal.. You will cry us a lagos kinda lagoon..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by samlake(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Who cares if he does all these... Just restore the economy!
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Akanti50: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Hohoho that is why we will step down and let you suffer unforgettable defeat in the hands of Hausa, why are you wailing... wink
We and SS will vote for Hausa massively in a way that will pain you and still retain VP. Not a bad deal.. You will cry us a lagos kinda lagoon..
Hehehe sense will not kill you my brother. We are ready to play it dirty with Afonja this time around..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Dolarman(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
RebelChip:

We are wiser now!

Another IPod playing the victim card.... Its better you activate your BIAFRA Republic and forget about 2019.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dolarman:

Another IPod playing the victim card.... Its better you activate your BIAFRA Republic and forget about 2019.
He told you the truth and i also stand by him on it
You cant continue to betray everyone..
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by jagorinho: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
lexxwiz:

Loool stop crying, you'll probably get your Osibanjo buhari 2019..
The gently man just told you to brace up for after 2023, you won't get Yoruba presidency.. So take a chill pill and enjoy the chains sorry I mean change. grin
so what happens in 2023? an igbo presidency? you know it would be easier for a cat to defeat an elephant.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
millomaniac:
Nigerians who do una this jazz? How can Nigerians forget so quickly that this is same Atiku together with obj his boss during their time which their government stank of corruption and even till this day Atiku is still marred in money laundering controversies. What happened in 2015 is exactly playing out where Nigerians were fed up with the corrupt Jonathan administration and hastily embraced buhari whom presented himself as the messiah despite being rejected by same Nigerians 3 times. Now Nigerians are currently "Atikulating" and when he assumes power and starts messing up you guys will come here to start ranting and after four or eight years instead of doing the right thing but because of the jazz dey do una, may be then saraki will present himself as the latest messiah the jazz will make Nigerians to start sarakitulating and blind to every other contestant. And the cycle continues all over again.
Nigeria wake up!!! Atiku and buhari are not the only aspirants for crying out loud!!! and quite frankly neither of them deserves a single vote.

Best comment so far..
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by 2buffagain(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lizilicious:
Even if u do all those things, I go still vote you...

Help us understand why..
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by trevorhorace(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Neither Kpatiku nor lifeless are deserving of a single vote. Donald duke, Durotoye should be our priority.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by internationalman(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
olaolaking:

I quote you. Kom an beat mi
lol
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Deji63: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
How can you stop womanising after 20 wives? It can't pozibu according to Falz.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by Mandrake007(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
millomaniac:
Nigerians who do una this jazz? How can Nigerians forget so quickly that this is same Atiku together with obj his boss during their time which their government stank of corruption and even till this day Atiku is still marred in money laundering controversies. What happened in 2015 is exactly playing out where Nigerians were fed up with the corrupt Jonathan administration and hastily embraced buhari whom presented himself as the messiah despite being rejected by same Nigerians 3 times. Now Nigerians are currently "Atikulating" and when he assumes power and starts messing up you guys will come here to start ranting and after four or eight years instead of doing the right thing but because of the jazz dey do una, may be then saraki will present himself as the latest messiah the jazz will make Nigerians to start sarakitulating and blind to every other contestant. And the cycle continues all over again.
Nigeria wake up!!! Atiku and buhari are not the only aspirants for crying out loud!!! and quite frankly neither of them deserves a single vote.
this is what I keep telling everyone,thankfully I’ve found someone who’s thinking what I’m thinking...

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by mistyebby(f): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
But a confirmed looters

This man, you go school at all? Your blunders dey cause me head ache.

You must not comment!
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by yeyebrity: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Awol1:
One favour Atiku should do for us is to just stay alive till February next year.

We know he's not a saint but we like him like that.

And you want Nigeria to transform to a first world country with this shallow mentality of yours?

I've always said that Nigeria's problem isn't about our leaders, but the people are the architect of their misfortune.

No patriotism, no unity and no foresight. Just grease their palms with some chicken change or award contract to their dads, and they start singing a new song.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
After 5 wives!! You for dey womanize....psheww! kiss.
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
ejembi28:

you mean your boss up there?

Abegy naija let's atikulate jor

I have not really seen any one from the north shouting Atikulated. Don't they like their man?
Re: Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) by kingthreat(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Akanti50:
[/b]
they never beat you before i know. Keep up with your character assasination.

Na you go come beat me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.