Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User (2391 Views)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by boman2014: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
If you’re dating my ex, don’t give me attitude because I can end your relationship with just “I miss you” - Female twitter user

1 Like

Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by purem(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2018
boman2014:
If you’re dating my ex, don’t give me attitude because I can end your relationship with just “I miss you” - Female twitter user

Oloshos everywhere

13 Likes

Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2018
purem:

Oloshos everywhere
My brodaaa

2 Likes

Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by daben1(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2018
if no be sex, girls no get anything to offer again o, Kai, it's a shame!

4 Likes

Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by Tripleanthony(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by daben1(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2018
purem:

Oloshos everywhere
i swear
Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by Olalan(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2018
Ladies need to understand for a fact that sex no matter how good or kinky it is wouldn't keep a decent and responsible man down

2 Likes

Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by Tamarapetty(f): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2018
And that's an achievement you must be proud about?? NTON MKPO!!
Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by Oreofepeters: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2018
purem:

Oloshos everywhere
I dey tell you, oloshos nothing to offer than pussay.

A lot of this sex starved girls full nairaland.

I can relate

1 Like

Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by Cocao(f): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sex is just the beginning of an actual relationship.

I have zero respect for a man that sex can hold down like this. These are the type of men that the poster is talking about and in that case, we are definitely not going to be sharing an ex.

Sex is VERY important, but a true relationship transcends more than just sex.

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cocao:
Sex is just the beginning of an actual relationship.

I have zero respect for a man that sex can hold down like this. These are the type of men that the poster is talking about and in that case, we are definitely not going to be sharing an ex.

Sex is VERY important, but a true relationship transcends more than just sex.

cool cool

You're incredibly BOLD and beautiful
Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by Cocao(f): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Funnicator:

You're incredibly BOLD and beautiful

Thank you for bolding the bold wink
Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by pryme(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
And that's an achievement you must be proud about?? NTON MKPO!!

dont blame her, its men that makes her feel she is smart.
Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by happybee: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cocao:

EOD!

Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by Salvatore334(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
"A man's SHOES should match his BELT" says a Slay-Queen who's face doesn't even match her neck...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by nyovest300(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olalan:
Ladies need to understand for a fact that sex no matter how good or kinky it is wouldn't keep a decent and responsible man down
confirm bro
Re: I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cocao:

Gaddemmit this site has no heart smiley embarassed

(1) (Reply)

LADY Has A Message For Men Who Like Bragging About Their Prowess In Bed(video) / ABDUCTED … (18+) / Sexy Babe Eudoxie Yao Flashes Sweet Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.