Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,731 members, 7,840,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why The North Are Not Atikulating YET - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Are Not Atikulating YET (2954 Views)

Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The North Are Not Atikulating YET by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2018
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Trash.

Didn't expect anything less

Re: Why The North Are Not Atikulating YET by abduljabbar4(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Keep deceiving yourself. Zaria is like a second home to me.

lol and i am from kaura, zariacheesy Born and raises there. You people keep telling lies and convincing yourselves that your lies are true
Re: Why The North Are Not Atikulating YET by WorldRichest: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:
When the time comes the tsunami that would sweep Buhari away would come from NE and NC. This is the reason.

Last election, out of the 4 millions votes casted in the South West, APC won in the South West with 580k votes while out of the 700k votes casted in Anambra alone, 660k voted for PDP. This means that in the election between South West vs Anambra, PDP won with 80k votes.

So Anambra alone can neutralize SW votes.

The number of registered voters in the other 4 South East States and South South can is slightly more than the number of registered voters in North West, Buhari's strongest hold.

Then Atiku would ride to power through the 20 million registered voters in North East and North Central.

So why are this people not Atikulating yet:

1. The people that would vote for Atiku are still mourning the deads buried in Benue's mass grave and so don't have time for Social Media.

2. The people that would vote for Atiku in Plateau are still rebuilding their churches and buring their deads, so don't have time for social media yet.

3. The people that would vote for Atiku are still mourning their deads in Taraba.

4. In Adamawa, they are still mourning the air force bombing of their villages because of cows.

5. In Kogi, they are still looking for away to meet ends meet and don't have time for Social media.

6. In Borno, they are still angry with the raping and starving of their people at the IDP camp and still mourning the Rann aerial bombing.

7. In Sokoto, they are busy with Tambuwal homecoming and they don't have time for social media

8. In Kano the Kwakwassiyya are not noisemakers and they are waiting for the NW PDP Campaign Coordinator Kwankwanso to mount the Podium.

9. In Zaria, the 10 million Shia moslems are still mourning the Zaria massacre

10. In Zamfara, the indigenes are still mourning the lose of their homes to the hands of herdmen.

So the people that would Atikulate in the North are not noisemakers.

Let meet at the polls.

#IamAtikulate, what of you? Lifeless?

The time you spent typing this rubbish, if he spend it thinking about your life, then you will escape this poverty that is killing you. All this rubbish about politicians who do not care about you or I. My friend, you need delivreance.
Re: Why The North Are Not Atikulating YET by IamAtikulate: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
WorldRichest:

The time you spent typing this rubbish, if he spend it thinking about your life, then you will escape this poverty that is killing you. All this rubbish about politicians who do not care about you or I. My friend, you need delivreance.
I know I am still richer than you. That is BTW, you would soon Atikulate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Ogun Gov. Amosun In Shock Over Election Defeat, Responding To Treatmen / Everyone Confused About Imo State Results. / Supreme Court Sacks Hon Kabiru Adjoto And Declares Hon Peter Akpatason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.