Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,927 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) (79255 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by contigiency(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
They both look nice. But I can only collect from the man whom I know could not have stolen public money to buy it. use your tongue and count your teeth and you will know whom I am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Millz404(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
S
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Famousbabe:
Atiku PDP Vs Buhari APC Phones: Which Would You Collect? (Videos, Photos)

Two videos of campaign phones of Atiku (PDP) and Buhari (APC) are trending online.
The videos show the customized phones that would be shared to Nigerians as a campaign strategy.

Many Nigerians are already reacting as usual. Some are already asking questi
ons on how to get the phone.

See Screenshots from the videos and watch the videos after the cut.

It's not clear who made the customized phones for the presidential candidates. It could be their supporters.

Atiku (PDP) Phones Video and photos

Buhari (APC) Phones video and photos

Reactions

Whose phone would you accept? Which one is finer? Atiku's or Buhari’s?
See more
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/atiku-pdp-vs-buhari-apc-phones-which.html?m=1

Nigeria and lazy bloggers....
Nigeria and lazy youth...

Buhari was right....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
I support Atiku but he is not the messiah to save Nigeria. But he is better than Buhari.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Almunjid(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
"Buharia" in Igbo Dialect means "Change" while "Ati-ku" in Yoruba means "we don die" No be me talk am 0oo. Lol

Now, choose between "Change" and "We don die". Choose wisely!

Remember, if u choose Buharia (Change), by 2020 we will all be shouting "Change", and if u choose Ati-ku (We don die), by 2020 we will all be shouting; "We don die".

The devil u know is better than the Angel u don't know.

Abeg, na beg I dey beg. I no won die 0oo. Lol

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72085398:
WE don't need a phone or anything for that matter to re-elect our darling PRESIDENT.
It's love and nothing but pure love!
We sane ones btw.....

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
I stand with the Atikulate movement ..
AtikuNation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lionbite:
What is all these Palanza that I'm seeing? Political strategists in this country need to up their game. This is ridiculous!
I agree with u
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Aworilomo: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dis wan sha dey find make apc or buhari come buy BBQ from am and dash am $ we know una type. continue

post=72085398:
WE don't need a phone or anything for that matter to re-elect our darling PRESIDENT.
We sane ones btw.....

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Yinkagbo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
If someone who bribed delegates with billions of naira becomes president..... A*Ti*ku(we don die)
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by kings09(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72085398:
We sane ones btw.....

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
U mean same APC wit govs dat have banks in their agbada? grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Moukandjo: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
lonelydora:
Buhari has fought corruption, biko let another person come and fight poverty

Let's Atikulate
I'm already AtikuLOOTED! grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Realdeals(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Collect phone and pay 350K university tuition
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by AtikuDeman: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
You can't compare a lifeless being to someone who is full of life and vigor

Nowadays i see myself Atikulating morning, day and night
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
And this made fp? Haba mods today is sunday o. Fear God!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by ronaldbecky(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72085398:
It's love and nothing but pure love, just as we did back in 2015.
We sane ones btw.....

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
leme catch u
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Okay.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
A Nigga once said:mtweeeeeeeeeeee.make una campaign with andriod phones na..samsung s7,s8 or s9 no go be bad idea
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Billygee2u: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
lonelydora:
Buhari has fought corruption, biko let another person come and fight poverty

Let's Atikulate
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by purem(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bro can you hook me up?
How do I get you
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by AtikuDeman: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
deebrain:
Hmmm

If I'm to choose in terms of phones vis a vis the personality, I will go with Atiku Abubakar.

But I would say this....

I detest Buhari's administration but its like we are replaying the same dangerous script of pre- 2015..

I'm looking for that time issues will be subject of campaigns and not phones.

Bad as Buhari was, in all his campaigns (from 2007-2015), he stood for anti corruption and security. Needless to say, he has been a disappointment.

What does Atiku Abubakar stand for?
Atiku stands for. ..

Economic boom
Job creation
Eradication of herdsmen
Restructuring
No to waste and corruption
No to hunger
No to impunity
All inclusive govt
No to nepotism
No to 97% and 5%

Etc...as i type i Atikulate as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Culin(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
This kpalasa phones, I even thought they were talking about apple or andriod phones.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by zeenaman: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
radarada
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by pejuakinab: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Take this mumu down or else

post=72085398:
We sane ones btw.....

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Adegokenath(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72085398:
We sane ones btw.....

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
but the are looting under bubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Calers: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari till 2023.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by ObservantFellow: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
I will collect Buhari's own so that someone who may be tempted to vote him will not get that phone and I will leave Atiku's own for others who need to be convinced. I'm already Atikulated. cool
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by GentleMoney: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
linkers:
Fake news
Hmm
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by pawesome(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72085398:
We sane ones btw.....

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
so you still believe you are sane? Lemme goan finish my BBQ grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Toosure70: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
collect phone to replace your unborn generations destinies. Senseless lazy youths.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by hotdealz(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin / Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.