Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) (79254 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by able20(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
contigiency:
They both look nice. But I can only collect from the man whom I know could not have stolen public money to buy it. use your tongue and count your teeth and you will know whom I am talking about.
No politician in Nigeria can swear that he/she didn't steal public money . some hypocrite ( indirect thief) like Buhari will ask other politicians to donate their stolen money towards his campaign. While some will use their stolen money themselves ( Direct thieves).... Who sponsored buhari's campaign in 2014/2015 are they not thieves, now buhari chop and clean mouth and
told you mumu Zombies that he has integrity.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by pavoda: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
China’ waste dump!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by contigiency(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
able20:

No politician in Nigeria can swear that he/she didn't steal public money . some hypocrite ( indirect thief) like Buhari will ask other politicians to donate their stolen money towards his campaign. While some will use their stolen money themselves ( Direct thieves).... Who sponsored buhari's campaign in 2014/2015 are they not thieves, now buhari chop and clean mouth and
told you mumu Zombies that he has integrity.

Why are you so pained for simple opinion i made without calling names. Well, since you already know the one that stole our money to buy phone, kindly make your own choice without backing at others like a mad dog.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by able20(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
contigiency:

Why are so pained for simple opinion i made without calling names. Well, since you already know the one that stole our money to buy phone, kindly make your own choice without backing at others like a mad dog.
Zombie I just wake you up from your sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Kiki4: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
thesicilian:
The only thing that can buy my vote is a free Canadian visa

Walahi...

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by oluwaahmed: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Both buhari and atiku can fucck off to hell. When I see people celebrating Atiku or lifeless I know that Nigerians are fools. I mean there are better candidates out there. Smh for Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by kolaaderin: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
thesicilian:
The only thing that can buy my vote is a free Canadian visa
correct man, you are in the spirit. Canadian PR and my vote is sold.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by phadriz(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
More Dead People On Buhari's Overseas Ban List: Ex Nasarawa Governor, Aliyu Doma, No 15. - Hope For Nigeria

Alhaji Aliyu Akwe Doma, the former Nasarawa state governor according to Hope For Nigeria, who passed away in March 2018, has been banned from travelling outside the country by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Ex-Governor Aliyu Goma is among the dead people that made the banned list which Buhari used his Executive Power to announce ignoring that majority of the cases are in court.

Buhari adding the names of over 50 Nigerians in Travel Ban list implies that his government refused to recognize the Nigerian constitution which states that people are innocent until they are proved guilty.

More dead names coming shortly - Hope For Nigeria

© Hope For Nigeria
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by inereunwa1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
rentAcock:
Useless Chinese phones with 10mb RAM, 50mb storage and 1mp camera. You can't save more than 10 pictures before running out of space. Picture quality will be worst than the Kodak cameras we used back in the 50s. When they start giving out iPhones, I will take them seriously.
haba chairman you harsh o you say make them us iPhone to get votes, you wan make them bankrupt ni grin grin grin Don't forget they will still want to get their'heavy investment' back if you know what i mean
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by bendike: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
deebrain:
Hmmm

If I'm to choose in terms of phones vis a vis the personality, I will go with Atiku Abubakar.

But I would say this....

I detest Buhari's administration but its like we are replaying the same dangerous script of pre- 2015..

I'm looking for that time issues will be subject of campaigns and not phones.

Bad as Buhari was, in all his campaigns (from 2007-2015), he stood for anti corruption and security. Needless to say, he has been a disappointment.

What does Atiku Abubakar stand for?
If you think that this administration is not corrupt, i wont ague with you.

You cannot fight corruption with a dead economy. You need leadership that will handle the economy businesslike. You need experienced business hands and not a retired soldier that knows nothing whose solution to every problem is to destroy. e.g stopping the importation of cars through the land boarders instead of sorting out the problem.

Corruption will continue to thrive when your salary has lost value especially with civil servants amongst other workers. After all your kids have to go to school, you have to pay your rent of build your house etc.
You need to fix the economy to solve corruption and not the other way.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by BIXYBABE: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pls how can i collect both phones, afterall small amount don reduce out of d money government owe me
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by stasius: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
I will collect both and still vote ATIKU!!!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Hassan88(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nogodye:
I won't collect any...Nigerians deserve more than that 2500 phone.They are both mad,they are just taking us for granted.
u said it all
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by goat22: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
One chose to live modest, while the other with his 150 barren cows can't afford it save for living off the rent of the country which provides him a lifeline.

Reason why he will rather wipe out the entire country than allow free and fair election come 2019.

My most beloved infant, whom I have laboured abundantly for in all things expedient. There is a yoruba proverb that says the goat that will discuss with the chicken and frolick with guest baboon is an honoured ancestor.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by osazeeblue01: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
You may be wondering why PDP choice of presidential candidate has Atikulated Nigerians.

Here are the hidden facts:

#SAME°DIFFERENCE
Buhari is a northerner
Atiku is a northerner

Buhar is fulani
Atiku is fulani

Buhari is a muslim
Atiku is a muslim

Buhari is above 70
Atiku is above 70

Why Atikulating....

Atiku is educated
Buhari went for military training.

Atiku has doctorate degree in science.
Buhari claimed he has. Waec certificate.

Atiku established a business
Which he manages properly.
Buhari has spent over 50 years in government with no visible achievement. (no wonder he achieved nothing in his tenure)

Atiku built university
Buhari owns inherited cows.

Atiku loves humanity thus invest in them.
Buhari doesn't know what humanity is.
He loves his cows.

Atiku built schools to educate Nigerians
Buhari built ranches to feed cows

Atiku slaughter cows to feed Nigerians
Buhari slaughter Nigerians to feed his cows.

Atiku is a democrat.
Buhari is a dictator.

Atiku supports restructuring.
Buhari has already divided Nigeria 97% and 5%
(Maths ntooor)

Atiku is born on 25 November
Buhari has no birthday.
He remains 72yrs every year.

Atiku is the only child after the death of his sister.
Buhari has a younger sister who is older than him.
What a miracle!

OUR PROBLEM
B -Bokoharam
U -Unemployment
H -Herdsmen
A -Armed robbery
R -Recession
I - Insecurity

add the first letters together to see the real problem.

To get rid of our problem, we need to ATIKULATE
We need:
ECONOMIC ATIKULATION
SECURITY ATIKULATION
JOB ATIKULATION
DEMOCRATIC
ATIKULATION
RESTRUCTURAL-
ATIKULATION

Pease add more things to be ATIKULATED...

#AtikulatingNigeria
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by lowaist101: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
One Is Using 3310, 'Ojabo Ko Fo' And The Other I-phone.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by bossrillboss: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
waka to buhari and atiku for this rubbish wey dem wan share.imagine fa.awon Weree
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by jamiusegun(m): 12:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari own is the Best Atiku never
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Zakiushenry: 3:31am On Oct 15, 2018
All this people are thieves,
I will keep telling to fight for our right.. This is gonna be a physical fight not spiritual.. Revolution is all I pray for
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Zakiushenry: 3:36am On Oct 15, 2018
All these people are thieves, I will keep telling to fight for our right.. This is gonna be a physical fight not spiritual.. Revolution is all I pray for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin / Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.