Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back (62784 Views)

Ekiti: Fayose Congratulates Fayemi On One-Year In Office / Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House / Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by gbishman: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Drama king, don't after EFCC, jail and afterwards nollywood
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by dreezybines: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pr0cter:
Anyone that really tasted power crave to remain in power.

Knowledge is not power, power is power!!

It means you don't know the power of knowledge...
The people you should fear the most, are the people with knowledge and are able to apply it...
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by hunri(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Are you sure?
sacajawea:
This Madman!
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Why start a fire when you don't have the balls to extinguish it?

Lousy braggart of a governor!!

How can you be forming Schwarzenegger when you don't even have what it takes to be a Gentle Jack?
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Algaddaf: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
*Atiku ‘ll not do better than Buhari—Balarebe Musa.*

Musa said: “Nigerians risk having a fascist government under Atiku because of his open alignment with former heads of state and retired generals, who have some questions to answer.

Ignore election noise, Buhari tells ministers

“That is why I am highly disappointed at the illusion by some Nigerians that Atiku is better than Buhari. There is absolutely no comparison between Buhari and Atiku.

“Former heads of state, retired generals and PDP are afraid of  Buhari’s second term bid. These people and the PDP are mortally afraid that if Buhari returned, he would probe the criminal annulment of June 12 and wage a more ruthless war against corruption.

“They are clearly ganging up against Buhari not because they don’t know that Atiku is no match to him but because they are aware that Atiku will not revisit their past misdeeds.

“Atiku should ask himself whether Obasanjo can easily forgive him and mobilise his part of the country for his victory in 2019.’’

My take:
Why are these retired generals after frosting a constitution on us also believe it is their rights to choose who leads us. I guess they met their match in Buhari. As for your so called *men of God* dabbling into politics, we know that *"Tithes are tight"*, patronage low and the private jets and luxurious lifestyles needs maintenance ditto the the traditional rulers. Isn't it time the masses see through the charade? I believe Buhari is their nemesis after which a New Nigeria will emerge.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by vabok(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Where is he escaping to?
Make una catch am o
& where is Lere Olayinka in all of this?
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by holluphemydavid(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
faaz24:
Higgy Hagga . The real pain is loading...
In Jumoke Odetola's voice

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by oloriLFC(f): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
modath:

Our bloda in sifia pain smiley
very "sifia"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by ChuksGab(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Is well Sir we understand ur pain.....We miss You

Consider this Clean ride for your EmberCruise very affordable. Interested call or whatsapp +2348083687045

1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
these are the type of statements that gets me angry at Nigerian politicians as a whole. Fayose said he left the seat contented and wife says they are coming back, my question, coming back for what can't Nigerian politicians just get contented and leave when it's time to did he forget anything in Ekiti government house?? if memory serves me right, Fayose Was The governor in 2003, governor again in 2014, what else does he want. are there no other credible persons that leadership is meant for in Ekiti?? The same way the Senate has turned to a retirement home for ex governors.. Nigerian politicians just make me sick
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by akinbode1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thank you Oshoko....Ekiti will miss you

I wish you well.....
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Massdamm(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
crocodile tears
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by yinnyme(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ebullience:
Outgoing Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose bade a tearful farewell to the people of the state as his tenure finally ended on Sunday.

Fayose shed tears shortly after a thanksgiving service held in his honour at the Government House Chapel on Sunday.

The service was shunned by majority of political office holders who had earlier boycotted the farewell dinner held in Fayose’s honour Friday night.

The departing governor could not control his emotion as he was about to depart the state for Akure Airport to catch a flight.

As the thanksgiving service ended at about 11.00 am, tears had welled up in the eyes of the governor as he was about to enter his white Lexus Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV).

The wife of the governor, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose, who noticed that her husband was shedding tears, moved closer to him as said “please take heart, please take heart.”

After the tears stopped, Fayose bade his wife, few aides and other admirers who were watching the drama bye-bye as the convoy headed for Akure.

Throughout the service, Fayose was in pensive mood and his voice was laden with emotion as he addressed the congregation.

The outgoing governor said he was leaving the state number one seat a contented and fulfilled man.

Fayose said: “I’m contented, I’m happy and I say thank you. Don’t be disparaged, don’t worry about me, I will come back. I will rise to the glory of God. I have enjoyed uncommon grace; I will never complain but thank God.”

Apparently referring to the former Speaker, Kola Oluwawole, who was removed by 14 lawmakers on Thursday, Fayose urged him (Oluwawole) to take his sack in good faith.

Fayose said: “I don’t want you to trouble your mind, there won’t be testimonies without battles. Go and concede defeat in the overall interest of Ekiti. You were removed illegally but let God fight for you.”

Mrs. Fayose assured that her husband would come back to Ekiti a triumphant man.

She said: “We are coming back, I don’t know how but I have 200 per cent assurances.”

In his sermon entitled, “Affliction shall not rise the second time,” the Chaplain of Government House, Pastor Seyi Olusola, said a man must be ready to face affliction, if he must rise.

Olusola said: “Don’t allow anything to trouble your mind, always come to God.”

As he leaves the Government House premises, Fayose displayed a wooden board with the inscription “Ekiti Kete, thank you all and good bye.”

The thanksgiving service was attended by traditional rulers led Chairman of Ekiti State Council of Obas and Oloye of Oye-Ekiti, Oba Oluwole Ademolaju and the Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adejugbe.

The outgoing Deputy Governor, Prof. Kolapo Olusola and his wife,Janet; the Chief of Staff, Dipo Anisulowo; Head of Service, Dr. Gbenga Faseluka and the Secretary to the State Government, Mrs. Modupe Alade also attended the service.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-fayose-ends-tenure-in-tears-says-he-will-be-back/

As a minister abi?
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by trailblazer70(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bambambiglo:
Please where are the ipob touts to cheer him up

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by ihbile: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pr0cter:
Anyone that really tasted power crave to remain in power.

Knowledge is not power, power is power!!

Confirm

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by ihbile: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
seunmsg:
Why is he going to Akure to catch a flight? Flight to where?

He successfully completed his four years tenure, he should be on his way to Afao-Ekiti and not to catch a flight in Akure.

I also don't understand the tears and emotional reaction. Did he want to rule the state forever or what? And what's the nonsense about coming back? Is he talking about coming back to Ekiti from prison or what?
guy u no get joy
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by michoim(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Crocodile tears. Go and face trials...
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Mizwisdom(f): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Way to go Governor, from a dedicated fan smiley
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Lumig: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
opalu:
We have tried those who fight corruption
Now we want to try those who fight poverty
Point of correction! "We have tried those who fight corruption. Now we want to try those FIGHT ANTICORRUPTION" grin
opalu:
We have tried those who fight corruption
Now we want to try those who fight poverty
Point of correction! "We have tried those who fight corruption. Now we want to try those FIGHT ANTICORRUPTION"
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Charly68: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yes you enjoyed the grace of God only that you didn't acknowledge it in your outburst during the election.. Nobody love to lose the position he loves very well.. Imagine the official honour, the free security funds, free food etc. You have done your best and leave the rest for them

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Amdoyin(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Go in peace.
Go in pieces. Clown
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by holuwhagbenga(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Failure has no friends....

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by 1972xy: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omi tan leyin eja !
Lala to lo soke , ile l o n bo.
Kuje straight !
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ebullience:
Outgoing Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose bade a tearful farewell to the people of the state as his tenure finally ended on Sunday.

Fayose shed tears shortly after a thanksgiving service held in his honour at the Government House Chapel on Sunday.

The service was shunned by majority of political office holders who had earlier boycotted the farewell dinner held in Fayose’s honour Friday night.

The departing governor could not control his emotion as he was about to depart the state for Akure Airport to catch a flight.

As the thanksgiving service ended at about 11.00 am, tears had welled up in the eyes of the governor as he was about to enter his white Lexus Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV).

The wife of the governor, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose, who noticed that her husband was shedding tears, moved closer to him as said “please take heart, please take heart.”

After the tears stopped, Fayose bade his wife, few aides and other admirers who were watching the drama bye-bye as the convoy headed for Akure.

Throughout the service, Fayose was in pensive mood and his voice was laden with emotion as he addressed the congregation.

The outgoing governor said he was leaving the state number one seat a contented and fulfilled man.

Fayose said: “I’m contented, I’m happy and I say thank you. Don’t be disparaged, don’t worry about me, I will come back. I will rise to the glory of God. I have enjoyed uncommon grace; I will never complain but thank God.”

Apparently referring to the former Speaker, Kola Oluwawole, who was removed by 14 lawmakers on Thursday, Fayose urged him (Oluwawole) to take his sack in good faith.

Fayose said: “I don’t want you to trouble your mind, there won’t be testimonies without battles. Go and concede defeat in the overall interest of Ekiti. You were removed illegally but let God fight for you.”

Mrs. Fayose assured that her husband would come back to Ekiti a triumphant man.

She said: “We are coming back, I don’t know how but I have 200 per cent assurances.”

In his sermon entitled, “Affliction shall not rise the second time,” the Chaplain of Government House, Pastor Seyi Olusola, said a man must be ready to face affliction, if he must rise.

Olusola said: “Don’t allow anything to trouble your mind, always come to God.”

As he leaves the Government House premises, Fayose displayed a wooden board with the inscription “Ekiti Kete, thank you all and good bye.”

The thanksgiving service was attended by traditional rulers led Chairman of Ekiti State Council of Obas and Oloye of Oye-Ekiti, Oba Oluwole Ademolaju and the Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adejugbe.

The outgoing Deputy Governor, Prof. Kolapo Olusola and his wife,Janet; the Chief of Staff, Dipo Anisulowo; Head of Service, Dr. Gbenga Faseluka and the Secretary to the State Government, Mrs. Modupe Alade also attended the service.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-fayose-ends-tenure-in-tears-says-he-will-be-back/

Back for what again? This Fayose must be the king of lunatics
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by gr8tone: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yoruba people and crying grin Ambode cry, The rock also cry
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Codebrain617648: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
seen

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by phnaija: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Back to where? I don't think that would be possible constitutionally. He needs to go enjoy his new life as a private citizen
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by edemsimeon: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
In those days he was making mouth like colonial typewriter. See now, no be cry him carry leave govt house? who beat him? is it fayemi? or buhari ? abi INEC? Oh peter , the ROCK has turned to tears - water!
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2018

grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.