Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single (51275 Views)

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by amazemanuno: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Question: I don't reach make l marry oooo!
Answer: Who cares!
grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Alexrayz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pentools:
Wack gal, looks uglier in real life. Still remember our nysc days together. She should just enjoy the VP daughter shit just for less than 6months. In soon to be president Atiku we trust.

President Atiku from 2019...

Lol pained jealous human Na she put gun for ur dad head wey he nor be vp we should be happy with those happy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by meobizy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
To the Nairalander who mentioned me once asking “so men are God now?”, my answer is yes. I’ve spent too long here to answer mentions because they slowly drag someone in the mud.
Men are so important now that even a Vice President’s daughter, a ‘born again’ christian in fact, had to photograph herself with a male friend claiming he is her boyfriend. Preek get power.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Sadiyaene(f): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
joenor:
what shall we then do? fry stew

No na akamu we go fry grin grin cheesy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by talk2emma: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
She look like Nigeria economy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by emmasege: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kiki, Prophet Eli's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Henri8: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

you people and bogus information. that's how Biafra nation Abi wetin be that mumu moniker claiming Tinubu will intercede for Atiku because he owned shares in his companies cheesy

some people IQ needs thorough psychological attention
You don't even know a joke when you see one.
Anyone to you is a Biafran.
What's even wrong in being a Biafran?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Henri8: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:

for realll?
I actually thought she looked like one of her grand or greatgrand parents
Don't quote me o
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Glink2018(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why did you allow this to hit the front page?

Comm'on remove it before I lose my temper on you.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Pentools(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Alexrayz:

Lol pained jealous human Na she put gun for ur dad head wey he nor be vp we should be happy with those happy

Dude who says I'm jealous
Jealous say wetin happen

Na inferiority go kee u, so na because say ur papa no be VP, na im make him life miserable so

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Ategberoson(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Henri8:
You don't even know a joke when you see one. Anyone to you is a Biafran. What's even wrong in being a Biafran?

shut up! what sort of stupid joke is that
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Godson84: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:
This girl doesn't look like any of her parents
This table u are shaking has the VP's wife on it o. Be careful grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by aliyubaka: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ashawo . Later you go church go give testimony. Shebi your papa na pastor. Olosho
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by immaculate1234(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
this girl is boring me
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Macnnoli4(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pls excuse me, it is the same kiki osinbajo that got married around the same time zahra buhari got married. What is the blogger trying to insinuate.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
This one be looking as if she's feeling sleepy everytime.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by josiegirl27: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lekzy360:
The beautiful daughter of the Vice President, Kiki Osinbajo said she is not single and is in fact in a relationship.

In a question and answer session with friends and followers, the 28-year-old posted photo with a handsome young man, adding that she is taken.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/kiki-osinbajo-shares-photo-of-herself-with-a-man-says-she-is-not-single/

from where u cropped this she answered a question about her age..she is 25 ..fix it.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by josiegirl27: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Uyi168:
she's not beautiful..
she is please .
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 16, 2018
See as hin chest flat like tennis bat.Nonsense.who gave am licence to f*ck? SPOITBRAT.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by mickysticky(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
How does this affect election 2019? cheesy

may be that's her own way of campaigning
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Pusyiter(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2018
grin...no be lie
mickysticky:

may be that's her own way of campaigning
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Henri8: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

shut up! what sort of stupid joke is that
Guy, if you can't take a joke, then you're not supposed to be on nairaland. What I expected you to ask was for a link proving she was adopted but as a child of hate you are, you decided on embarking on what some of you do best (Insults). But no be your fault.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Ategberoson(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Henri8:

Guy, if you can't take a joke, then you're not supposed to be on nairaland. What I expected you to ask was for a link proving she was adopted but as a child of hate you are, you decided on embarking on what some of you do best (Insults). But no be your fault.

shut up! we are on nairaland for different purpose. defamation of character is your own called joke. I'm not a comedian

keep your useless link to your ass, I know their cousin and she wasn't adopted. take your silly link and joke to your side. nonsense nonsense nonsense
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Okoroawusa: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hollamie007:
Wait What's the VP's name Osinbanjo or Osibanjo
Its Osinbajo...Those two things u wrote there have no meaning in Yoruba language
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Okoroawusa: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

shut up! we are on nairaland for different purpose. defamation of character is your own called joke. I'm not a comedian

keep your useless link to your ass, I know their cousin and she wasn't adopted. take your silly link and joke to your side. nonsense nonsense nonsense
bros,easy nah!

oya,no vex
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Ategberoson(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:
bros,easy nah!

oya,no vex

cheesy

don't mind that unpopular comedian
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by GuntersChain(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
pastor pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi / Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.