Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single (51272 Views)

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Amdoyin(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Our own Very beautiful kiki...
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by godfatherx: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mbok do your wedding before May 2019

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Henri8: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:
This girl doesn't look like any of her parents

She's adopted.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by tunary(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
stanly2282726:
omo d girl make oooo. but y is it a news, cant she ve a boyfriend ni
That will tell you that something is wrong with the people who post the news here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Genniez(f): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
How can she be single,the money are pastor father has taken is enough to marry her..mtew oshi..the first picture was she sleeping before makeup artist did the magic.. undecided
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Amberon1: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Are you riding? grin
Bawizzo:
Kiki, do yhu love me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by generationz(f): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Henri8:

She's adopted.
for realll? I actually thought she looked like one of her grand or greatgrand parents
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Ategberoson(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
vizkiz:

Meaning her dad wouldn't be VP during their wedding.

and who are you to make that electoral verdict

kid everywhere
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by bizhop01: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
That mouth I see Sabi suck prick tongue
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by madapcmod: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pastor's daughter doing bad thing. What sayest thou Pastor Adeboye?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Hier(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bawizzo:
Kiki, do yhu love me?

If she says yes, mhen bubu go attend that wedding oooo grin as a matter of fact, you become part of Bubus campaign team, bro, that shit is lifeless

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Ferrara: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
A very political news
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Ategberoson(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Henri8:

She's adopted.

you people and bogus information. that's how Biafra nation Abi wetin be that mumu moniker claiming Tinubu will intercede for Atiku because he owned shares in his companies cheesy

some people IQ needs thorough psychological attention
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Hier(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ferrara:
A very political news
the thing taya me, news like this are meant for the trashcan

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Nigga679(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingEjanla:
How does it affect the price of roice in the market

Lol
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by awoofawoo: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
CooperJay:
Kiki Why are you hiding his face ?
Why do you even feel we give a bleeb over his face , is the face food?
Or is he handicap ? Abi na Bruce Willis ?

I hate it when misguided girls do this shiit and think its slaying ! It isn't its just shows your low IQ and empty brain!!

Anyways Sourcing for books and course materials was a stress , we just thank God for threads like This One Here Selling Ebooks cheaply we didn't have such luxury in our time

Omo pastor dey fu4k.....later pastor for church go dey shout fornication is sin........abeg Fasila gbe obo wa ki fi oko si undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Bawizzo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hier:

If she says yes, mhen bubu go attend that wedding oooo grin as a matter of fact, you become part of Bubus campaign team, bro, that shit is lifeless
lol..that lifeless oaf won't be honoured.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by deepyuki(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
CooperJay:
Kiki Why are you hiding his face ?
Why do you even feel we give a bleeb over his face , is the face food?
Or is he handicap ? Abi na Bruce Willis ?

I hate it when misguided girls do this shiit and think its slaying ! It isn't its just shows your low IQ and empty brain!!

Anyways Sourcing for books and course materials was a stress , we just thank God for threads like This One Here Selling Ebooks cheaply we didn't have such luxury in our time

After showing all these hatred to some innocent lady you really think we would patronize you?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by derbykol(f): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
awoofawoo:

Omo pastor dey fu4k.....later pastor for church go dey shout fornication is sin........abeg Fasila gbe obo wa ki fi oko si undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
But Pastor pikin no be Pastor.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
With all that money they have , she still looks sick
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
deepyuki:

After showing all these hatred to some innocent lady you really think we would patronize you?

Did I beg you ? Lol
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Nigga679(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hier:

U ehhen

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by awoofawoo: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
derbykol:
But Pastor pikin no be Pastor.
But dem papa dey set up unrealistic high moral standard of other pipu pikin to follow no be so... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Agugbadin: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Uyi168:
she's not beautiful..

She's not beautiful at all, her mom is a very pretty woman

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by wolesmile(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:

Mba.... Look well. Na carbon copy of her papa
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Olorunnim: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingEjanla:
How does it affect the price of rice in the market
E surprise me oooo, if not for lake rice
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:

Are u saying she may be a b***ard?

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Bahamas95(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Someone please help me with the definition of the word "beautiful " undecided

I tire for this OP

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by goaldynman(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hollamie007:
Wait What's the VP's name Osinbanjo or Osibanjo
Osinbade! According to Buhari!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by enemyofprogress: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
I'm sure she will wed before her father leaves office in 2019
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by Domance: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hollamie007:
Wait What's the VP's name Osinbanjo or Osibanjo

Nope, it's Osunbade
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single by GentleMoney: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:

shocked
shocked
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.