Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (87385 Views)

Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by bewla(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Chukazu:

Yes every eligible youths, including YUSUF BUHARI AND ZAHRA BUHARI. Once they are in forefront we follow
bad guy
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by guvna(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Animals like these Boko Haram...must be all killed and destroyed never no leniency for these bastardos.

We keep on having useless government and leaders like GEJ, like Buhari. Ineffective, useless and foolish administrations.
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by RTSC: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

These people are trolls. I have learnt never to take them seriously.

Both of you have nothing upstairs.

Jonathan was ousted because of how tamely he dealt with bokoharam as he should.

You want us to exonerate buhari for failing in his core responsibility.
Who should we then blame? Your father?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by eodavids(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2018
prospero5:
oh!!!
this news has spoilt my evening.
I feel like I have been hit on the back of my neck.
I am forsaking everything this evening in memory of this poor girl.

modified: who instituted sovereignties called nations? who said humans cannot live like animals in the jungle while protecting themselves in the most crude ways?

i am imagining these things because it seems the poor citizens only have the obligations to live by the dictates of the government but the government cares nothing about them. there is the Nigeria army, air force and navy but boko haram still seems to be very powerful. that the armed forces can not fight boko haram i spit on the day Nigeria will be engaged by an external army.

i wish i was wandering in the jungle with my AK47 by my side then stumble on these animals trying to execute this girl, i would stop at nothing to killing all of them then setting her free.

i wish, i wish, i wish.....

We can also feel your pain.

Its even more painful to recollect that our honourable minister of information and culture, Laid Mohammed had told us years back that this same group has been defeated.

Years on, they are still wrecking havoc and Lai didn't deem it fit to apologize to the entire people.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by FunnyDude(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
Bleep it. i don vex. i am personally going to fight these bastards with my bois , since govt cant do anything. i am already saving cash to invite my mercenaries. i still need valid proof to be sure this is not mere propaganda. all you boko haram sponsors and informants , please tell them we are coming. this news has made my fiance refuse to come to nigeria. they must pay for it. i swear wth my life
Your moniker says otherwise. Keep hiding behind your keyboard
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Puzzypleazer: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2018
FunnyDude:

Your moniker says otherwise. Keep hiding behind your keyboard
judging me from my user name is one of the major issue lowlifes like you are facing. i am not here to seek approval from lowlifes. my user name has got nothing to do with what ever i write here or plan on doing. useless lowlife
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Racoon(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2018
bewla:
the military need every eligible youth to help it's country fight this war
A senseless war initiated by the northern elites to consolidate their grip on power I have nothing to do with this self-inflicted carnage. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by kjhova(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2018
prospero5:
oh!!!
this news has spoilt my evening.
I feel like I have been hit on the back of my neck.
I am forsaking everything this evening in memory of this poor girl.

modified: who instituted sovereignties called nations? who said humans cannot live like animals in the jungle while protecting themselves in the most crude ways?

i am imagining these things because it seems the poor citizens only have the obligations to live by the dictates of the government but the government cares nothing about them. there is the Nigeria army, air force and navy but boko haram still seems to be very powerful. that the armed forces can not fight boko haram i spit on the day Nigeria will be engaged by an external army.

i wish i was wandering in the jungle with my AK47 by my side then stumble on these animals trying to execute this girl, i would stop at nothing to killing all of them then setting her free.

i wish, i wish, i wish.....

Wishes aren't horses so we best get back to the real world. Some people here seem to let their hate for our current government blind them to the challenges of real world security issues. You are not part of them, as much as I can deduce, but your post may just energize them a bit.

The most powerful army in the world, the US Army, has spent 15 years fighting insurgents in Afghanistan. The Russians are presently in Syria, yet the jihadists still exist. Why do you want to beat out own army on the head for their struggles with BH when the most sophisticated fighting forces on Earth have their own issues too.

As for BH, ISWAB or whatever evil acronym they choose to be branded with, they just killed a good Muslim girl because in their warped minds, she is no longer Muslim for choosing to work with ICRC.

This guys are not religious. They are just barbaric degenerates who are pursuing a reducing economic agenda. There is a linkage of many of their types across the Sahel from Mali to Burkina to Niger to Algeria, Libya, Chad all the way to Sudan! All they need is a deranged imam, a cache of of AK-47s & a small fleet of Toyota Hilux trucks and there they go with a warped agenda of bringing forth an imaginary Mahdi!!

This madness has been going on since the days of the Anglo-Egyptian Condominium of Sudan and was further enhanced by the brutal teachings of Al Qtub in the 1950s! Surely, one day, the world will see the end of this radicals as they are destined to be dumped into the trash bin of history. Their 200 years of fame is passing along with the barbarism and debauchery they represent.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Befii: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2018
So they were adopted from a military base? Nigerian soldiers failed to protect them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Chuksgeo: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2018
I am so pained and angry right now, what use is the army, air force, navy and the intelligent forces after setting out such funds, nonsense. La I Mohammed You are useless, I repeat you are useless; DAMN!
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by tycoolest: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Racoon:
After the propaganda of ending BH in 3months.After the technically defeated propaganda failed to be defeated.After reinvigorating the allegedly defeated BH with ransome that you lied about?

Then comes the $1B counter insurgency fund yet BH continue to assult even our military? BBOG group you have cowed into oblivion.

Now BH is systematically executing hapless Nigerians while the politics of 2019 & vendetta against perceived enemies have now become the top priority.

To Leah & many others in captivity........ cry cry Rest on to the departed brethren.To the government that be, you have blood on your hands.

u are seriously seek, y cnt u be sincere with your self for once and stop living a life of lies , are they still carrying out attacks like 2014,15 and 16?
more advanced country than Nigeria is been attack by terrorist, terrosim is everywhere almost in all countries.

the man has really tried on the issue of bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by tycoolest: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2018
kjhova:

Wishes aren't horses so we best get back to the real world. Some people here seem to let their hate for our current government blind them to the challenges of real world security issues. You are not part of them, as much as I can deduce, but your post may just energize them a bit.

The most powerful army in the world, the US Army, has spent 15 years fighting insurgents in Afghanistan. The Russians are presently in Syria, yet the jihadists still exist. Why do you want to beat out own army on the head for their struggles with BH when the most sophisticated fighting forces on Earth have their own issues too.

As for BH, ISWAB or whatever evil acronym they choose to be branded with, they just killed a good Muslim girl because in their warped minds, she is no longer Muslim for choosing to work with ICRC.

This guys are not religious. They are just barbaric degenerates who are pursuing a reducing economic agenda. There is a linkage of many of their types across the Sahel from Mali to Burkina to Niger to Algeria, Libya, Chad all the way to Sudan! All they need is a deranged imam, a cache of of AK-47s & a small fleet of Toyota Hilux trucks and there they go with a warped agenda of bringing forth an imaginary Mahdi!!

This madness has been going on since the days of the Anglo-Egyptian Condominium of Sudan and was further enhanced by the brutal teachings of Al Qtub in the 1950s! Surely, one day, the world will see the end of this radicals as they are destined to be dumped into the trash bin of history. Their 200 years of fame is passing along with the barbarism and debauchery they represent.

God will continue to increase ur knowledge bro, lately i find it so difficult to understand how people think, if country like USA, Germany ,France and the others can be attacked by terrorist who the hell is Nigeria, i think this government has really tried, its high time people start thinking and see beyond "theirs no money in the country that has been peoples watch word"

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by tycoolest: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
neezar:
Mhen and some fella wants Buhari to continue just because of tribe ish

YOU HAVE NO BRAIN
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by PLAYBOX22: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2018
tycoolest:

u are seriously seek, y cnt u be sincere with your self for once and stop living a life of lies , are they still carrying out attacks like 2014,15 and 16?
more advanced country than Nigeria is been attack by terrorist, terrosim is everywhere almost in all countries.

the man has really tried on the issue of bokoharam
I swear you be BASTARD!!!!!! IF NA YOUR PAPA PIKIN THEM CAPTURE YOUR MAMA COME DIE FOR ONTOP THE MATTER AND LATER ON THEM COME STILL KILL YA SIS ..SO NA WETIN YOU GO YAN BE THIS ABI FOOL ...e be like your papa na their local sponsor sef aka boko SPY!! "RIP TO HER JOOR" sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by tycoolest: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2018
PLAYBOX22:
I swear you be BASTARD!!!!!! IF NA YOUR PAPA PIKIN THEM CAPTURE YOUR MAMA COME DIE FOR ONTOP THE MATTER AND LATER ON THEM COME STILL KILL YA SIS ..SO NA WETIN YOU GO YAN BE THIS ABI FOOL ...e be like your papa na their local sponsor sef aka boko SPY!! "RIP TO HER JOOR" sad

For you to be this brainless , i think your whole family must be a bunch of fools
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Iampryde(m): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2018
We cohabitate with animals in this part of the world...
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by mida101(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
Looks like Buhari has ordered his boys to resume terrorism towards the end of his presidency all in hopes of swaying voters to reelect him if they want peace. Nigerian politics stinks.

If you've ran out of sense pls borrow some & stop spewing trash on social media
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by prospero5(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2018
kjhova:

...The most powerful army in the world, the US Army, has spent 15 years fighting insurgents in Afghanistan. The Russians are presently in Syria, yet the jihadists still exist. Why do you want to beat out own army on the head for their struggles with BH when the most sophisticated fighting forces on Earth have their own issues too.

This guys are not religious...

i don't care whose ox is gored. past governments, present government- i care naught.

you are telling me that America and Russia are not successful in a fight they are "helping out". these fights are not in their own lands but see how serious they are with it. do you know what Iraq did at Mosul in 2017? they brought down Mosul to its knees because of these terrorists.

Nigerian government of the day seems not bothered about boko haram and this is why it is getting little or no foreign support. that's the truth.

and for the religious affiliation, you and i know that these are Islamic jihadists and nothing more. don't even bring the Muslim girl thingy. Qubt didn't bring any teaching. it has been there before Qubt attempted to assassinate the Egyptian leader of the time.

i am a Christian but this girl's execution pains me so much. i am still in pains right now.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by BluntBoy(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2018
RTSC:

Both of you have nothing upstairs.

Jonathan was ousted because of how tamely he dealt with bokoharam as he should.

You want us to exonerate buhari for failing in his core responsibility.
Who should we then blame? Your father?

You are the one who lacks a brain.

Blaming and criticizing are two different things. I have checked through your posts and didn't see anywhere where you praised the president for the noticeable reduction in terrorist attacks. But you are quick to blame him when an attack happens. Obviously, you are a mischievous troll who would sacrifice the country simply because of your hate for a single man.
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by BluntBoy(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Vcblinks:
you are a very stupid and a bastard you still have the mouth to spill out nonsense when ure lifeless dullard said book haram is technically defeated .You useless president could not negotiate to save a lady and u are here spilling shit.cover your face in shame

Fool, do you even know the meaning of "technically"?

It doesn't mean that Boko Haram have been wiped out but that in terms of techniques, they have been suppressed. When last did they take territories? When last did you hear of bomb blasts?
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Daboomb:

You guys are CONFUSED big time!

How can you be aggitating for Biafra and t the same time, aggitating for the Vice Presidency of the same country you want to cecede from?
You gat to chose one:
Remian part and parcel of Nigeria (and forget the noise called Biafra) OR seek for Biafra with all your energy and forget the Carrot of V.P or Presidency being dangled before you.
Its your choice.

No third party supports a man to, fight a so-called enemy the man himslef regularly dines with.

YOU ARE A DRUNK for telling me to forget my heritage and my nationality and my country Biafra.

Any fools agitating for useless zoo lifeless presidency. Are not the Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB.

They are those lifeless saboteurs calling themselves Igbo slaves loyal to the zoo Nigeria corrupt system.

IPOB don't give a damn about any worthless nigeria political slaves positions.

Stop listening to saboteurs gossiping.

Listen to radio Biafra 102.1 or go to RadioBiafra.co to hear first hand informations of Biafrans agenda.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by lilliesboy(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2018
And they still pretend that organized RELIGION especially the two bloody "imported" ones - ISLAM and Christianity, is not a BIG problem in Nigeria and the world at large. Only a people that BELIEVE in a god could do such barbaric things WITHOUT feeling remorseful or guilty since they are so CONVINCED that they are DIVINELY carrying them out ON BEHALF of their bloody god/allah, MuhamMAD, jesus and whatever! Let's keep deceiving ourselves.
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by PLAYBOX22: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
tycoolest:

For you to be this brainless , i think your whole family must be a bunch of fools
SMH Come ogbeni e be like say too much breeze don enter ya head through your ear and e don dey cause you typical low mentality plus hunger ..Well I no get time for Vaseline niggaz like you or your Father okay? Try elsewhere ...."LIKE FATHER LIKE SON" ..Mtchew ogbeni Abeg flush!!...

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Nowenuse: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
maasoap:

Really? Killing Muslims while keeping Christians as slaves.

Yes silly! It is in the Koran. Apostates (muslims who betray islam) are to be killed, while infidels (non muslims) are to be enslaved, especially the women.
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Bonapart(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
kidman96:

Chai.... When Bihari emerges victorious in next year's elections so many people will cry and so many will commit suicide.

We will rig the elections if we have to and if we can't Buhari will never hand over power to any idiot if results don't go our way.

I can't wait....
you might not live to see that day. Be careful of what you wish for....my dear fool
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Moveonmax: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
With our level of sophistication in wartime affairs and advance in technology, I really can't fathom why we still can't wipe the insurgency mess, as world citizens.
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by Horus(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2018

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by kjhova(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
prospero5:

i don't care whose ox is gored. past governments, present government- i care naught.

you are telling me that America and Russia are not successful in a fight they are "helping out". these fights are not in their own lands but see how serious they are with it. do you know what Iraq did at Mosul in 2017? they brought down Mosul to its knees because of these terrorists.

Nigerian government of the day seems not bothered about boko haram and this is why it is getting little or no foreign support. that's the truth.

and for the religious affiliation, you and i know that these are Islamic jihadists and nothing more. don't even bring the Muslim girl thingy. Qubt didn't bring any teaching. it has been there before Qubt attempted to assassinate the Egyptian leader of the time.

i am a Christian but this girl's execution pains me so much. i am still in pains right now.

Come on man, you are being unfair by more than a half. You must be aware of the recent past when BH raised their flag and controlled at least 14 LGAs across Borneo, Yobe and Adamawa states. Just as ISIS were beating back by the Iraqis, our army recovered all captured territory from BH. Madagali, Konduga amongst others were places BH was technically knocked out of. That is our own Mosul even if it won't be noisily aired on CNN.

As for the faith of the mad men, we can argue all night. However, what is clear is that most Muslims don't consider them Muslims. Religion is funny thou. It is just the same way in Christiandom some Pentecostals see Catholics as apostate and vice versa. Organizations like the Jehovah's Witnesses even consider all other Christians as non-Christians. So I understand that this is a touchy topic.

The callous killing of an innocent human being is painful, be the fellow Christian, Muslim, Buddhist or atheist. We have lost a gem of a kind hearted lady and our anger should unite us against our common enemy and not segment us into sectarian and ethnic hate camps.
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by prospero5(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
kjhova:

Come on man, you are being unfair by more than a half. You must be aware of the recent past when BH raised their flag and controlled at least 14 LGAs across Borneo, Yobe and Adamawa states. Just as ISIS were beating back by the Iraqis, our army recovered all captured territory from BH. Madagali, Konduga amongst others were places BH was technically knocked out of. That is our own Mosul even if it won't be noisily aired on CNN.

As for the faith of the mad men, we can argue all night. However, what is clear is that most Muslims don't consider them Muslims. Religion is funny thou. It is just the same way in Christiandom some Pentecostals see Catholics as apostate and vice versa. Organizations like the Jehovah's Witnesses even consider all other Christians as non-Christians. So I understand that this is a touchy topic.

The callous killing of an innocent human being is painful, be the fellow Christian, Muslim, Buddhist or atheist. We have lost a gem of a kind hearted lady and our anger should unite us against our common enemy and not segment us into sectarian and ethnic hate camps.

mehn, let's leave it here then.
i appreciate your no-insult style of argument.
cheers!
Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by DreamersVille24(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
ollah2:

When you get to USA extend my greetings to the terrorist and killer Bush but ensure you ask him to lecture you about the christian god.

Why not condemn these killings being done in the name of Allah and move on?

Bush and co invading the middle East was never done in the name of God or Christianity and so your retorts hold no water.

Stop defending the indefensible using the fallacy of tu quo que.

May Allah deliver you.

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by ollah2: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
DreamersVille24:

Why not condemn these killings being done in the name of Allah and move on?

Bush and co invading the middle East was never done in the name of God or Christianity and so your retorts hold no water.

Stop defending the indefensible using the fallacy of tu quo que.

May Allah deliver you.

Have you messaged your fellows to ask them why they didn't condemn bush and his cohorts for killing for Jesus?

Re: Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker by HeroicMeastro: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2018
foreshore:

What is this one saying, is it about the armed forces or about the hapless and useless government who promised to eradicate Boko haram in six month of coming to power but have failed in their properties instead boko haram is more deadlier and killing the innocent.
More deadlier?
You don't knw what u are saying.
I would rather not waste my time with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.