Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

4 Years Toasting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Years Toasting (1075 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Years Toasting by DECOtech(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
I followed and toasted Sandra for 4years but she wouldn't yield. just as i found another girl who is really loving me, Sandra is now showing interest n won't let my phone be. what do I do with Sandra? I think I still have feelings somewhere for her.
Re: 4 Years Toasting by papa190(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2010
send her come 190's way
trust me u wont be dissapointed~
dont let her ruin ur new affair o
tell her 190 dey 1 side de wait for her~
Re: 4 Years Toasting by Omolola1(f): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ 190, rofmao! grin

@ poster,

you can go back to Sandra if you want another 4 years of FRUSTRATION! plus, you can take up 190's offer you know cool
Re: 4 Years Toasting by papa190(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2010
poster
dont worry im no longer interested
i want lola now not sandra anymore
send her to meet candylips or dobodobo or 9-11 they are searching but not single
Re: 4 Years Toasting by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2010
so you sef wan cop for two pots eh?
Re: 4 Years Toasting by tempest01(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2010
Guy Free sandra. U go loose 2 of them if u no dey careful
Re: 4 Years Toasting by Onchedu(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
4 years? hmmm, A stretch in consistency or U've waited on her for 4years? Better face forward.
Re: 4 Years Toasting by Omolola1(f): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2010
papa190:

poster
dont worry im no longer interested
i want lola now not sandra anymore
send her to meet candylips or dobodobo or 9-11 they are searching but not single

grin grin grin cheesy
190, u no dey tire
Re: 4 Years Toasting by deniyor: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
Go for Sandra. Take her out on a dinner date. Let her know you don't have time to play games. She is either in or not. Afterall you have options now ( I kinda doubt you had options in those 4 yrs dum dum). When it is time to pay ask her "Are we fu*king tonite or are we splitting the bill ?"
Re: 4 Years Toasting by Omolola1(f): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2010
rofmao!!!
Re: 4 Years Toasting by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2010
hehehehe, who are u toasting for 4year, first lady of china, men go and seat down
Re: 4 Years Toasting by lookdown(f): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2010
pls i will advise u let her go and move on with your new love.because i dont know  want  she was thinking for 4yrs dat she cant say a simple YES OR NO.i guess she is an agent of d devil to bring delay in your life.
Re: 4 Years Toasting by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2010
dude, do not you know how to play games? You should have pretended to love another
girl, a drama of love, and now you would have taken Sandra back with no hesitation.
Re: 4 Years Toasting by MrAnus: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
hook me up with sanda
Re: 4 Years Toasting by phillio(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2010
nah why rush, use two years to decide and another two years to let her say ok then 3years to see her pant, then wait till shes 60years before having sex with her , lol
Re: 4 Years Toasting by carlinks: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2010
u wan set world record? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4 Years Toasting by boy1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2010
chop and allow others 2 chop. .somebody don enter there b4 u and u won't be d last.
Re: 4 Years Toasting by chamotex(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2010
4 frigging years? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is a joke right?
Re: 4 Years Toasting by yme1(f): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^^^^^not a joke
some guys are just deaf they dont understand the word NO
Re: 4 Years Toasting by chamotex(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
y me:

^^^^^^not a joke

I still can't believe that.
I spent 3 years at Uni . . . . nigga was still chasing after the same babe grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Years Toasting by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2010
rokiatu:

dude, do not you know how to play games? You should have pretended to love another
girl, a drama of love

So its gud 2 be a player? How will u feel if a guy pretends to luv u and later brake ur heart?
Re: 4 Years Toasting by DECOtech(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2012
deniyor: Go for Sandra. Take her out on a dinner date. Let her know you don't have time to play games. She is either in or not. Afterall you have options now ( I kinda doubt you had options in those 4 yrs dum dum). When it is time to pay ask her "Are we fu*king tonite or are we splitting the bill ?"
lol! ...Ur a very bad boy.
Re: 4 Years Toasting by DECOtech(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2012
chamotex: 4 frigging years? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is a joke right?
Guy, this ain't no joke.
Re: 4 Years Toasting by DECOtech(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
lookdown: pls i will advise u let her go and move on with your new love.because i dont know  want  she was thinking for 4yrs dat she cant say a simple YES OR NO.i guess she is an agent of d devil to bring delay in your life.
Babe, ...u just scratched one very sensitive area.
Re: 4 Years Toasting by DECOtech(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
y me: ^^^^^^not a joke
She never said a YES or a NO nor even acted in way to show she was in or out.

(1) (Reply)

Women, When You See A Guy Driving An Expensive Sports Car, What Is Your Reaction / Calling You By His Or Her Ex- Name / B/w These Two Naija Babes Na Wich One U Go Gree Choose As A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.