Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,902 members, 7,844,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why Nigerian Girls Should Learn From British Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Should Learn From British Girls. (492 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Naija Girls Should Stop Begging. / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Should Learn From British Girls. by LaBozz(f): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2018
There are certain things about British girls that I think Nigerian girls should learn from. One of the most important things about them is that British girls don't know how to lie at all. When you meet them, they are very open to you. They tell you straight up if they are in a relationship or not, and if you they want to have anything with you they tell you straight up. Let one I met and we had sex, she told me plain that she had a boyfriend so we are just going to have sex with no strings attached and that's because she liked me. Another time I saw her and wanted to have sex again she told me pump and plain that she was going to her boyfriends house and if we have sex, she won't be able to have sex with her boyfriend and she will have to tell him the reason she can't have sex with him is because she just had sex with me. I thought it was a joke until later she called to say she has told her boyfriend and he was angry so she left his house and told me to come get her at her house.
Now unlike a naija babe that might have a secret affair without telling her boyfriend, its obviously because of a guy that has more money or something her boyfriend doesn't have. British girls do not care about your money or your car or your house. As a matter of fact, when you take a British girl on a date, their standard rule is that the girl pays for everything she buys while the guy pays for his separately. If you are driving a Lamborghini and you stop a British babe, she will not even send you because she prefers to jump on a train or bus with a nigger she likes, expect the girl just naturally likes you not because of your ride or money.

If only our naija ladies can learn to be content and independent and also truthful to themselves, I think things will work out very well especially in regards to relationship issues.

Abeg make una no swear for me ooooo. I just dey observe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Girls With Mouth Odours Are Examples Of Improper Fraction / Twerking Drills: Here's How To Shake It Off / The Ladies_what You Need To Know About The Vagina!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.