Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Twerking Drills: Here's How To Shake It Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twerking Drills: Here's How To Shake It Off (493 Views)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / My Bum Is Badder Than Nicky Minaj’s. If I Continue To Shake It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twerking Drills: Here's How To Shake It Off by faithmedia: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Hello Ladies, Let's learn how to twerk!

There's a something you should understand, and that's the fact that all shapes of butts can twerk. It doesn't matter if its a very small sized or big sized butt, once you learn the skills, it will never be hard to twerk.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-9n6V7KsAmik/W87zzdO7yrI/AAAAAAAABI8/ravzKv3Q5HEvM5qRDAinPaTdrEjWeONegCLcBGAs/s320/twerk.JPG[/img]

The most interesting way to shape your butts is by twerking. And you don’t have to have a big sized butt to twerk, The more you practice twerking, the more you feel empowered, attractive and oh well, sexy.

It can be intimidating at first, as i really can remember how it felt the very first time i tried twerking�� It was like i was just rolling around.

Twerking for me is like a form of workout which even helps in adding more flesh and of course, gives you a desired shape.

There are different stages in twerking. Read Below:

Shuffle Twerk

Swing your right heel towards your left foot

Swing your left heel towards your right foot

Let your hips swing with your legs and let that butt go. This is very similar to The Twist except you let your butt jiggle in the process. You also want to sit on your hips every time your heel swings.

Slow:

Up Down Twerk

Pop your butt back in a high squat

Pop your butt back in a low squat

Imagine trying to get your butt to reach your head. Always reach for the top of the dome and your butt will follow ��

Butt Pop-Back Twerk

Hands on your hips, thumbs pressing your lower back muscles

Bend your knees

Arch back

Push your thumbs up with your butt and feel your back muscles arching. This move engages all your back and butt muscles which helps tone and forms a shape. And when you master this move, you’ll be a twerk queen in no time!

Here's a video that has been helping me in understanding how twerking feels like.

Click HERE to watch video

Source: https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/10/twerking-drills-step-by-step-twerking.html

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures... / How To Woo A Girl And Make Her Fall For You / [tiffanny] Trump Is Dating A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.