Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch (38005 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Peterosky(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
honniemail:
Chijoke is definitely in number 2category cos the way d guy close mark me is out of this world grin
.So you have the guts to promise me Chijioke sex and you don't want to fulfill your promise abi? you never see close marking yet.When I am ready for you, then you will know what it means to promise and fail after accepting both my financial and material gifts.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by BlaQWolf: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, not you o. There was this one that gave me close marking ehn. Nothing could deter the guy. He tried using emotional blackmail..."you don't want to come to my house or go on a date with me because I don't have money".

After like a month, he sent this very long message on how he needed some thousands for something which seemed genuine. I actually did send him the money, after that I blocked him completely. I think we are fair now smiley.

Hmmmm... Stone cold... How you though?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by pocohantas(f): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
BlaQWolf:

Hmmmm... Stone cold... How you though?

Not "stonecold" at all, I had my reasons.

I am fine, thanks for asking cheesy.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
I Can't Never Keep In Touch With My Ex She Has Deceitful Love For Me Although I Will Love Her Forever
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
I never kept in torch with my ex,I even blocked them on social media before saying Good bye.

why did u abandon the ashawo thread
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by meobizy(f): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2020
#6. A guy.

Nobody needs a reason to keep in touch. I personally do so for the fvck of it or I’m bored enough.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Youngpo413: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Divay22:
I still get some kind ex way dey stress me today.
shameless simp of a guy.....i'm sure you were the one that dumped him.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Youngpo413: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jubilancy:
the annoying ones..... that have refused to take a hint
disturbing somebody with i love you i love you
Can't give them a serious warning?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Divay22(f): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Youngpo413:
shameless simp of a guy.....i'm sure you were the one that dumped him.
Who be this one angry
Mtchewww
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Youngpo413: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Divay22:
Who be this one angry Mtchewww
E pain u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.