Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl (1280 Views)

At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? / At What Point Is It Called Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
At what juncture would it be allowed in to use slap to reset the thinking faculty of a girl?

Recently she's been talking to me without respect and regard and has become unreasonably stubborn.

I have employed civility and diplomacy but it doesn't work on her
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Have u married her?

If not just quit and leave her alone. All of them are made of fish brain. Even children are rational than most women.

But if you're married, give her d terrible bashes of blows..reset her face join d thinking faculty
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Bholutife18(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oluromantic:
Have u married her?

If not just quit and leave her alone. All of them are made of fish brain. Even children are rational than most women.

But if you're married, give her d terrible bashes of blows..reset her face join d thinking faculty
you have a problem. Bad adviser
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
At that point you decide to act like an animal. Does violence solve anything?

I think you should be worried about what point you walk out of a toxic relationship with your dignity intact. A woman that values you will not disrespect you.

4 Likes

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bholutife18:
you have a problem. Bad adviser
You have no hope. Retardedd speaker!
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oluromantic:
Have u married her?

And when she stabs him with a knife or cut up his wee wee, I hope you will not chant 'RIP' or 'WOMEN ARE EVIL' .

4 Likes

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Bholutife18(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Orbot012:

At what juncture would it be allowed in to use slap to reset the thinking faculty of a girl?

Recently she's been talking to me without respect and regard and has become unreasonably stubborn.

If you are yet to marry her, just let her go (given the fact that you are not the one causing the problem) but if you are married to her already, you should have sensed this before puting a ring on it...

She has become your cross, bear it but don't lay your hands on a lady no matter how bad they tend to be. There's always a way sensible guys control such people without violence.
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
And when she stabs him with a knife or cut up his wee wee, I hope you will not chant 'RIP' or 'WOMEN ARE EVIL' .
Are u supposed to be rude to ur husband in d first place? You think its all men that will allow idiocracy? I will return u to ur fathers house with terribly disfigured body and no front teeth! Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by JuanDeDios: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Orbot012:

The only time it's okay to get physical with anyone - girl, boy, woman, man - is if you're defending yourself or someone close to you from a physical attack.

Responding to stubbornness with a physical act is something an animal might do since it can't talk or think logically.
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bholutife18:
If you are yet to marry her, just let her go (given the fact that you are not the one causing the problem) but if you are married to her already, you should have sense this before puting a ring on it...

She has become your cross, bear it but don't lay your hands on a lady no matter how bad they tend to be. There's always a way sensible guyr control such people without violence.
Did u read the original post at all? He's been civil and diplomatic and the childishness in d girl is not reducing.

For you to even think you can be unreasonably rash to ur man and get away with it just because you're a woman..something is wrong with your understanding.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
PLEASE FORGIVE HER OR LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR SOME TIME

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Bholutife18(f): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
dont mind the online egocentric animal, people like him coming online to form tough man are always slaves to their partners. Retarded slowspoke

1 Like

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
JuanDeDios:

The only time it's okay to get physical with anyone - girl, boy, woman, man - is if you're defending yourself or someone close to you from a physical attack.

Responding to stubbornness with a physical act is something an animal might do since it can't talk or think logically.
The funny thing is if you have this type of understanding, you won't even be rude to ur man in d first place. But you lack the understanding and expect him to bear it all bcus he's born to bear all ur rashness bcus he has no feelings or how?

I still repeat if he's not married u, he shd leave but if he's married and he's tried all civility and diplomacy possible, then desperation is d next step to instill the maturity expected of a married woman.
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Dottore: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ok
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bholutife18:
dont mind the online egocentric animal, people like him coming online to form tough man are always slaves to their partners. Retarded slowspoke
Your understanding is very minute! You should be ashamed on social media!
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oluromantic:

Are u supposed to be rude to ur husband in d first place? You think its all men that will allow idiocracy? I will return u to ur fathers house with terribly disfigured body and no front teeth! Mumu.
Kindly write 'Oluromantic is a dunce' on your signature it will help never to take you for a sensible person. Sorry for disturbing your brain smiley

1 Like

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Joeisafatprick(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
When you slap her with your dick cool
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Joeisafatprick(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
When i slap her with my dick cool
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
Kindly write 'Oluromantic is a dunce' on your signature it will help never to take you for a sensible person. Sorry for disturbing your brain smiley
Lol leave my signature and face your horrible weakness. You have a long way to go.
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bholutife18:
If anything happens to this young man seeking advice in the cause of acting like he was told, people like oluroomantic will be the first to type RIP, say hurtful words and all where as they are the ones dishing out insane advice to the gullible ones here. Stupid hypocrites!

Oh! we all know the Nl Alpha male grin. Wait does he even have a partner to start with? grin grin

1 Like

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oluromantic:

Lol leave my signature and face your horrible weakness. You have a long way to go.
You win. Go to bed already, your brain has exhaust it's reasoning capacity for today. smiley

Don't reply, I won't read. smiley
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Bholutife18(f): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
If anything happens to this young man seeking advice in the cause of acting like he was told, people like oluroomantic will be the first to type RIP, say hurtful words and all where as they are the ones dishing out insane advice to the gullible ones here. Stupid hypocrites!

Oh! we all know the Nl Alpha male grin. Wait does he even have a partner to start with? grin grin
Lol! I don't really have his time, I'd have given him a long night.
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bholutife18:
Lol! I don't really have his time, I'd have given him a long night.
He's not worth it Sis, just ignore grin
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
You win. Go to bed already, your brain has exhaust it's reasoning capacity for today. smiley

Don't reply, I won't read. smiley
Enjoy your foollishness on Nairaland. Marriage will open your eyes
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
MariaLavina:

Nairaland gives u attention for the mean time Yeye! You even edited my monicker just for gossip purpose. Childish person.
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by tayooluwole: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oluromantic:

Bad guy... Some ladies can frustrate your life ehn... You will not understand except you are living with a lady under the same roof... Some ladies will make you to lose your gentility... Some ladies needs slap and little brutality to restore thier brain to factory settings...

1 Like

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
tayooluwole:

Bad guy... Some ladies can frustrate your life ehn... You will not understand except you are living with a lady under the same roof... Some ladies will make you to lose your gentility... Some ladies needs slap and little brutality to restore thier brain to factory settings...
I swear my brother, you will pet them, beg them, buy them gifts, talk to them and no change. In fact for some, you'll report the matter to their parents and their parents would warn them, still no change. Abeg what next...Na blows remain or in a more gentle way, one can buy a cane and flog sense into them like sec sch pikin!

1 Like

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by JuanDeDios: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2018
Oluromantic:

The funny thing is if you have this type of understanding, you won't even be rude to ur man in d first place. But you lack the understanding and expect him to bear it all bcus he's born to bear all ur rashness bcus he has no feelings or how?

I still repeat if he's not married u, he shd leave but if he's married and he's tried all civility and diplomacy possible, then desperation is d next step to instill the maturity expected of a married woman.
Which understanding? You're the one who appears to lack the maturity required of adults if you think it's okay to talk with your hands. You don't go around hitting people - men or women - because they're not behaving to your liking. Would you really like to live in a world where disputes are settled with fists just like gorillas do in the jungle?

It's because of religious indoctrination that you people think a marriage is written in stone and indissoluble. Wrong. If someone you're with becomes unbearable - married or not - and every effort to resolve the situation fails, you don't dehumanise yourself and her by beating her. You remove yourself from that situation; you end the relationship temporarily or permanently.

It's better to end a marriage that has broken down and thwarted all effort to fix it than to kill somebody.
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Oluromantic: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Which understanding? You're the one who appears to lack the maturity required of adults if you think it's okay to talk with your hands. You don't go around hitting people - men or women - because they're not behaving to your liking. Would you really like to live in a world where disputes are settled with fists just like gorillas do in the jungle?

It's because of religious indoctrination that you people think a marriage is written in stone and indissoluble. Wrong. If someone you're with becomes unbearable - married or not - and every effort to resolve the situation fails, you don't dehumanise yourself and her by beating her. You remove yourself from that situation; you end the relationship temporarily or permanently.

It's better to end a marriage that has broken down and thwarted all effort to fix it than to kill somebody.
We share same idea bro. U believe in gentle divorce I believe in brutal separation.. It's who I am. Its not a maturity issue. I could as well say ure immature for agreeing to divorce after d "for better for worse" vow. I'm not a gentle man.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by made4naija(f): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2018

Couple Seen Having Sex In Front Of People In South Africa watch video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/couple-seen-having-sex-in-front-of-people-in-south-africa-video/
Re: At What Point Is It Permissible To Slap A Girl by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Bholutife18:
If you are yet to marry her, just let her go (given the fact that you are not the one causing the problem) but if you are married to her already, you should have sensed this before puting a ring on it...

She has become your cross, bear it but don't lay your hands on a lady no matter how bad they tend to be. There's always a way sensible guys control such people without violence.
Phool!
Weak man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Currency Is So Useless! / Kayan Mata Training- Enjoy Your Sex Life More / Whatsapp TV Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.