Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. (13603 Views)

The Law Of Kpekus / My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
40marks.

for those who will come and be asking what kpekus means,
it means Toto, vaginà, weewee, pussay, puccy, cûnt, clîtoris, clît, kitty catty, honeypot, treasure hole, cookie jar, bowel of pleasure, kitten, punanii.

pls provide answer to the above question
Re: How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. by sapeleboi(m): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2018
you will not make heaven

1 Like

Re: How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 17, 2018
sapeleboi:
you will not make heaven
bro pls answer question.
heaven catch fire. all na soft scam.

1 Like

Re: How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. by Endtimesmith(m): 12:17am On Oct 17, 2018
Bolingo restaurant, center place ,cooling water,comforter,home treasure,active $,no place like home.....
beardlessdude:
40marks.

for those who will come and be asking what kpekus means,
it means Toto, vaginà, weewee, pussay, puccy, cûnt, clîtoris, clît, kitty catty, honeypot, treasure hole, cookie jar, bowel of pleasure, kitten, punanii.

pls provide answer to the above question
Re: How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. by yarimo(m): 1:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Chairman Vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch is here to read lies thank you.
Re: How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. by MrPlato(m): 1:49am On Oct 17, 2018

Types Of Pussies
Water Side: Always Wet

Desert Land: Always Dry

Borehole: Always Wide

Soak Away: Always Smelling

Bottomless Pit: Too Deep
Re: How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2018
MrPlato:

Types Of Pussies
Water Side: Always Wet

Desert Land: Always Dry

Borehole: Always Wide

Soak Away: Always Smelling

Bottomless Pit: Too Deep

thank you very much brother. 38/40. you too much.

1 Like

Re: How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2018
yarimo:
Chairman Vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch is here to read lies thank you.
you're welcome brotherly. pls have a pus-seat.
Re: How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Bolingo restaurant, center place ,cooling water,comforter,home treasure,active $,no place like home.....
nothing is too small.
thanks for d contribution.
Re: How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. by KvnGRezz(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2018
OP... undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! / I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me / The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.