Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! (11187 Views)

How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Anytime I want to have sex with my woman her kpekus is always dry no matter the romance. I will tease, lick & suck her bobby , lick her neck, suck her ears and do all kinds of romance for over 30mins before sex

She always get wet no doubt,but once I dive in and start thrusting, her pussy just dries up, making my dick stiff and very difficult to penetrate. I end up having bruises. What can I do pls?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cunninlingus

5 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Wainey: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ur sex is probably boring or she doesnt feel you, a woman needs to feel u, love you passionately to get wet and even have an orgasm during sex with u.

But if shes already feeling u, then u probably arent doing it to please her.
Before getting there with a lady you "deeply love", you should put her own satisfaction as priority and above urs, afterall when shes happy you are also happy right? Romancing is easy but knowing the secrets of romance is another thing altogether

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by VawulenceProMax: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Don't turn olosho to wife una no go hear. She don over Bleep. It will take like 5 hefty guys to get her wet.. one on her right boobs, one on her left boobs one on her clit. You kissing her. And me ready to pound her once she is wet and ready. Let me know when you want me to help out

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Solofresh2: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Either she sucks your sick or you use a vasline

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Slmgirldippussy: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Buy a bottle of big Eva water please buy only cold one. Pour everything inside her pussy
By that she has no reason not to be wet.

25 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Moferere: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Send her to us, let us investigate undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Martinez39s(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
SHE IS NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU. SEX WITH YOU IS A CHORE. She only gets wet because of the fantasy in her head during pre-intimacy, but it can't be maintained when you establish contact and try to do the do. Sorry.

Solofresh2:
She wouldn't need vaseline if she saw the guy that makes her wet.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by marlow1962(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
cheesy Harmattan dy do ur gal

11 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Sukkyy2010: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Buy a bottle of big Eva water please buy only cold one. Pour everything inside her pussy
seriously
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Sukkyy2010: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
seriously?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wainey:
Ur sex is probably boring

Before getting there with a lady you "deeply love", you should put her own satisfaction as priority and above urs, afterall when shes happy you are also happy right? Romancing is easy but knowing the secrets of romance is another thing altogether
Nothing like my sex is probably boring. I am a master in this game. And guess what, this is the first time I am experiencing this thing with this type of girl. Maybe because she’s slim or something.

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
Don't turn olosho to wife una no go hear. She don over Bleep. It will take like 5 hefty guys to get her wet.. one on her right boobs, one on her left boobs one on her clit. You kissing her. And me ready to pound her once she is wet and ready. Let me know when you want me to help out
Lies. She’s my baby mama though.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Solofresh2:
she doesn’t get wet so easily unlike the other girls I have been with.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Martinez39s:
SHE IS NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU. SEX WITH YOU IS A CHORE. She only gets wet because of the fantasy in her head during pre-intimacy, but it can't be maintained when you establish contact and try to do the do. Sorry.

She wouldn't need vaseline if she saw the guy that makes her wet.
This is not about being sexually attracted to me or not. I think she doesn’t like sex or something. Though she said she was raped sometimes though. Her pussy always makes sound while thrusting it very hard like I want to tear the pussy.

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Solofresh2: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
she doesn’t get wet so easily unlike the other girls I have been with.
She is not sexually attracted to you. This is the real truth

9 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Solofresh2:
She is not sexually attracted to you. This is the real truth
Lies! She doesn’t like sex. She’s my baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Are you for real or you are just cruising around?

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Solofresh2: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
Lies! She doesn’t like sex. She’s my baby mama.
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Slmgirldippussy: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
Are you for real or you are just cruising around?

I'm for real

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Slmgirldippussy: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

seriously?

Yes
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by VawulenceProMax: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
Lies. She’s my baby mama though.
I know it's not something you will want to try but let give you a clue to prove it. When you are fucking her be sucking her nipples at the same time and see if she go ever dry. If she no dry then know that you need extra support. Beep me to support cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
I know it's not something you will want to try but let give you a clue to prove it. When you are fucking her be sucking her nipples at the same time and see if she go ever dry. If she no dry then know that you need extra support. Beep me to support cool
I don’t know what to call that pussy maybe too tight or too dry. I always suck her nipples while fucking her.

After a while the pussy will just grip my dick making it a painful sex. This is the first time I will be experiencing this type of thing since I have been having sex with women.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

I'm for real
Hmm I will try it. But what’s wrong with her pussy?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Martinez39s(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
This is not about being sexually attracted to me or not. I think she doesn’t like sex or something. Though she said she was raped sometimes though. Her pussy always makes sound while thrusting it very hard like I want to tear the pussy.
grin Just dey play.

8 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin Just dey play.
Bro I’m not playing. She’s an introvert and she’s also a slim girl.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by obiekunie01: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islandboi:
Hmm I will try it. But what’s wrong with her pussy?

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HER PUSSY BRO!

She is NOT INTO YOU BRO.

it has gotten so BAD THAT HER BODY CAN NO LONGER PRETEND ABOUT IT.

if you want to knw if am telling you the fact, then do this.

when next you are inside her, start this gist with her.
tell her you watched a film, the husband was fuking the wife and then told her "lets play pretense Bleep" and the wife askd him what does that mean?

And he told her to close her eyes and begin to imagine and pretend its another guy she is fucking - (by the time you mention this, her pussy
will begin to soak wet). start giving her graphic gist of how the wife closed her eyes and before you can say jack, the wife started cuming!

Gist her in detail how the mans wife cum so hard she fainted!

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE GIST, YOUR WIFE WOULD AV CUM SO HARD THAT SHE WILL SOAK EVERYWHERE!

That will be the prove that i am right that she is not into you bc u r boring her out.

COME BACK HERE AND TELL US HOW IT WENT. MENTION ME AND I WILL COME AND TELL YOU WAT TO DO NEXT.

All the best bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Flora2Sweet: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
First time you're experiencing this type of thing and she's ur baby mama, guy u well soo

Islandboi:
Nothing like my sex is probably boring. I am a master in this game. And guess what, this is the first time I am experiencing this thing with this type of girl. Maybe because she’s slim or something.

5 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Money over love.Red-flag
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by OKOATA(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Get baby Jelly Oil/Olive oil to make things easy, There are some drugs that can make her wet but don't know. Ask any olosho around or ask Elizabeth Ajibola.

5 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by BigYash: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Op and his tales by moon light topics.. Dey play o. Just dey play

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by olaeffect(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
I will prefer a lady that is having this issue to explain it to.
Because must guys commenting here have not experienced it and are only making comments out of their limited experience. No disrespect ooo.
You might have slept with 600 babes and might have not come across such babes, while I might have slept with only 6 babes and might have come across 1 or 2 of such babes.
The first babe I ever dated, any time we had sex we must change the sheets, she use to be so wet that you need a towel to clean up not tissues paper or ordinary clothe.
More than 30yrs later now, I am yet to come across any girl that is as wet as her.
So are you telling me that I had more experience then than now, or she is the only girl that has ever been into me?
My point is, some girls are natural extra wet and some are naturally extra dry, we are not all the same.
But their is treatment and remedy for almost everything.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos / Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) / Who Owns a woman's Breast?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.