Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife (24460 Views)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by habymi: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2018
;Dthey go soon tag him END TIME PASTOR ;Dthey go soon tag him END TIME PASTOR
Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2018
GistMore:
Some people self eh

See His Photos HERE

So, where are the photos?

U really think people would take ur blog serious by telling lies ad deceiving them to click?
Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2018
lefulefu:
Pastor and choir master ehn..spreading d holy seed as it ischeesy. By the way how many wealthy pastors are based in abuja? Hm if e good if to say d man mention d name.
Them plenty oo & na Guy men most of them be.. I was invited to church one Sunday at Maitama axis when this so called man of God was boasting how his prayers turned EFCC from probing one madam who was in the service that day. I no need to tell u say that woman na life client & the pastor go get them plenty like that
Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by perryy(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2018
GistMore:
Some people self eh

See His Photos HERE

Your click bait only worked once

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by Diso60090(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2018
MrPlato:

There Is Nothing As Sweet As Fvcking those sweet Young Choir Girls in Mini Skirts

Bring your head come here this boi Boko haram wan blow am out
Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2018
If to say this man wife gave in to it and the mini pastor sleep with her,thesame pastor will stand on the podium on Sunday and use it to score cheap point...

He will just be seeing stupid prophesy and it will go this way;
Pastor:Some body shout hallelujah

Brethren:Hallelu

Pastor :I can hear something,hmmm!,i can hear mai,mai,maiguard ,yes billgatemaiguard..If you know your name is billgatemaiguard come out..

The hopeless man will jump out with his wife..

Pastor :Something grate will happen in your family this month and it is going to come through your wife..

Billgatemaiguard:Thank you Daddy,Amen!!!,not knowing that the wife have received some pastoral stroke from the self acclaimed pastor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by Kobicove(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
If to say this man wife gave in to it and the mini pastor sleep with her,thesame pastor will stand on the podium on Sunday and use it to score cheap point...

He will just be seeing stupid prophesy and it will go this way;
Pastor:Some body shout hallelujah

Brethren:Hallelu

Pastor :I can hear something,hmmm!,i can hear mai,mai,maiguard ,yes billgatemaiguard..If you know your name is billgatemaiguard come out..

The hopeless man will jump out with his wife..

Pastor :Something grate will happen in your family this month and it is going to come through your wife..

Billgatemaiguard:Thank you Daddy,Amen!!!,not knowing that the wife have received some pastor stroke from the self acclaimed pastor stroke..

You know their modus operandi grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Dannyset:
We no longer have men of God in our churches. We only have motivational speakers called Pastors.
What a pathetic situation!
There are still men of God in Nigeria
Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by BluntBoy(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2018
I had concluded that it was Biodun Obotoyinbo. Turned out I was wrong this time around.
Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by GOFRONT(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
If u know, u know grin grin
Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by fortune1968: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Evil pastors everywhere . I once sued one of them to court of law over employment contract . I was nonplussed when the useless pastor , having swore with The Bible ,started lying in the dock ! Since then ,I lost my respect for them !
Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by Hollamie007: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Billgatesmaigad is that not a Nairalander forming stories
Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by paddyofboss(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
GOFRONT:
If u know, u know grin grin
U don't know anything
Re: Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife by begwong: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=GistMore post=
See His Photos HERE [/quote]
Why na? If you need traffic bc of adsense money tell us to visit your site daily. Where is the pixure there na ❓

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Treat A Lady! / How To Get Any Woman You Want / When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.