Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

How To Get Any Woman You Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Any Woman You Want (24264 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
The Fine art of Indirect Game.
What is indirect game? - Indirect game is the most powerful method of seduction which anybody can master.

Now let's get some things straight before we go on :

1: You don't need to be conventional good-looking to get women, you can be short, overweight, bald, and this would still be very effective for you

2: Women are emotional beings, unlike men who are very visual and logical, Women are highly emotional and work based on emotions they are feeling at the moment

3: You do not need to be rich or wealthy to get women although it helps, it is not required. However you need to be self sufficient

Okay let's go on

This is by no means an exhaustive guide, I plan to go much deeper during the coming days, But this will get you started

This works on even long time friends who you previously had no hope with

1: Get her talking : Seduction is a game and like any game, strategy is necessary, Fact - The more she tells you about herself, the more she falls for you. When she talks, Listen. This works both with online chat and in real life.

In real life. A) Use deep eye contact ( this is a whole other topic on its own) - eye contact has a way of emotionally connecting you to someone, I can tell you with all my heart that if you learn how to use eye contact well, you are made!

B) Use active listening - Don't ever be a passive listener(listening halfheartedly), it makes others resent you as they think you don't take them seriously. Active listening involves eye contact,head nodding, smiling or frowning when necessary.
Let me tell you a little secret, everyone just wants to be heard, when you practice active listening, people will love you for it regardless of the Gender

Online Chat Making a woman open up via online chat involves using the Why, Where and When questions (note this works in real life too)

For example - She - I moved to calabar when I was 5
You - Why did you move?

this makes her open up.more and more and more, use the questions as when necessary, you can't use Where in this case because it would be ridiculous lol

2 Never let your intentions be known until its too late for her to resist you -
This is a game, and you can't show your hand too soon, if you do, she knows what you want and you instantly enter the chase mood which isn't indirect game anymore

3: Mix interest with disinterest - Dont be needy and talk to her all the time, you need to have something going on in your life, even if you don't, still don't talk to her all the time
Fact- She takes you for granted if you are always available

like I said. before, this is not going to be an exhaustive guide, if you want me to go on, let me know

I have used these same techniques to get so many girls to fall for me that's its ridiculous, and I'm not handsome or conventionally good looking lol

I used to be very bad, and I mean bad with girls, but i decided to take matters into my own hands and decided to read on human psychology, I read literally 100s of books, some were trash, while I found some gold, And thats part of what I'm sharing with you

Peace

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Davidafinil(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wow, I found out a couple of these by trial and error, so I know you are on point. I will like you to talk further on eye contact pls grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Davidafinil:
Wow, I found out a couple of these by trial and error, so I know you are on point. I will like you to talk further on eye contact pls grin

Lol sure

Eye contact Is like magic if you know how to use it

Some General Rules :
1 Don't stare, its creepy
2.look into her 80% of the time when she speaking
3: Always look at her when you are speaking, shows extreme confidence

Learn how to give warmth with you eyes - Imagine you are talking to someone that is about to die, how will you look at them, exactly, with so much care and warmth

Learn to smile with your eyes- It makes you look more interested and open

When looking at her and something else gets your attention, take sometime before you look at it, it shows you are engrossed in what she is saying ,act like there is a magnet that you have to over power before you look at that other thing. Women love attention, and when you give it just right,.she will addicted to it and want more... At this point, its like a drug, and you can choose to give her if you want by using intermittent reinforcement, this is where she begins to chase you

If you've ever had a girl chase you, you know it isn't funny, cos they can be very desperate

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Davidafinil(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Quinolone:

Lol sure

Eye contact Is like magic if you know how to use it

Some General Rules :
1 Don't stare, its creepy
2.look into her 80% of the time when she speaking
3: Always look at her when you are speaking, shows extreme confidence

Learn how to give warmth with you eyes - Imagine you are talking to someone that is about to die, how will you look at them, exactly, with so much care and warmth

Learn to smile with your eyes- It makes you look more interested and open

When looking at her and something else gets your attention, take sometime before you look at it, it shows you are engrossed in what she is saying ,act like there is a magnet that you have to over power before you look at that other thing. Women love attention, and when you give it just right,.she will addicted to it and want more... At this point, its like a drug, and you can choose to give her if you want by using intermittent reinforcement, this is where she begins to chase you

If you've ever had a girl chase you, you know it isn't funny, cos they can be very desperate

This is very solid advice, I would try it on my next encounter, thanks smiley

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Davidafinil:

This is very solid advice, I would try it on my next encounter, thanks smiley

You are welcome, Any questions are welcome, I'm tired of seeing guys blow it over and over again with women
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by attesamegbe: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
interesting more pls

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
attesamegbe:
interesting more pls

Sure, what would you like me to expantiate upon
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Kodext(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Quinolone:

Sure, what would you like me to expantiate upon
How do you make them get attracted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Holymann(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
do give me a mention when you post next
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Kodext:

How do you make them get attracted?

Attraction is not a choice, its very instinctual. And it doesn't have to do with looks or money contrary to popular belief, but it has to do with the way you act around women

Remember, this is indirect game which works on her subconscious and is more powerful

1: Mix interest with disinterest : Interest doesn't mean confessing your love to her, it means giving her attention, the kind of attention that is focused and intense, then suddenly taking it away. doesn't mean being rude or obnoxious, but taking away your attention

We all want what we can't have, and this particularly drives women nuts

This works especially on beautiful women who are used to guys fawning over her all the time, then suddenly, there comes this guy who she can't figure out

Remember its like a drug, give her intermittent shots, give her too much and she takes you for granted, wait too long between her doses and she finds another source

If you do this well, she will be in your inbox everyday begging you for attention, and this is when you strike

2: Don't be needy: in the beginning of the relationship, (by relationship I mean your encounter with her) its going to be all about her, everyone likes to talk about him/herself, its human nature, but resist the temptation to talk about yourself, unless she asks, talk about her, her hopes, her dreams, You'd be amazed at what people.will say about themselves if you just listened, in the beginning, unless she already likes you, she doesn't care about you, so don't bore her with things about yourself.

The more she divulges the more connected she'd feel to you, she rationalize that she won't tell you all this things to you if you weren't special lol, it's human psychology and it works on anyone

3: Never get angry : Getting Angry for any reason its not permitted in the beginning of the relationship, it reduces rapport, even if she's deliberately trying to annoy you,

Remember, women test men all the time with rude remarks about your looks or height or whatever, consciously or unconsciously to see if you are actually as confident as you seem

These techniques work all the time, forget all what these gurus tell you online trying to sell you bullshit about pickup and confidence bla bla, those things only work if she already likes you from the get go, and most women won't

Direct game ignites the chaser dynamic and you've also played your hand, she knows what you are up to from the get go, it's slower and doesn't work.most.of the time

ndirect game will make that your long time friend fall I'm love with you, it will make you steal people's girlfriends, hell, I'm not proud of it, but many girls have left their boyfriends for me, and I didnt even ask them to.. it will make any woman you meet fall for you if you incorporate it into your lifestyle

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, I'm.just a normal guy like you, but I studied and practiced these techniques for years now. Now I just want life to be better for more men, and to see these things that were once hidden in plain sight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2019
Holymann:
do give me a mention when you post next
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Kodext(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Quinolone:

Attraction is not a choice, its very instinctual. And it doesn't have to do with looks or money contrary to popular belief, but it has to do with the way you act around women

Remember, this is indirect game which works on her subconscious and is more powerful

1: Mix interest with disinterest : Interest doesn't mean confessing your love to her, it means giving her attention, the kind of attention that is focused and intense, then suddenly taking it away. doesn't mean being rude or obnoxious, but taking away your attention

We all want what we can't have, and this particularly drives women nuts

This works especially on beautiful women who are used to guys fawning over her all the time, then suddenly, there comes this guy who she can't figure out

Remember its like a drug, give her intermittent shots, give her too much and she takes you for granted, wait too long between her doses and she finds another source

If you do this well, she will be in your inbox everyday begging you for attention, and this is when you strike

2: Don't be needy: in the beginning of the relationship, (by relationship I mean your encounter with her) its going to be all about her, everyone likes to talk about him/herself, its human nature, but resist the temptation to talk about yourself, unless she asks, talk about her, her hopes, her dreams, You'd be amazed at what people.will say about themselves if you just listened, in the beginning, unless she already likes you, she doesn't care about you, so don't bore her with things about yourself.

The more she divulges the more connected she'd feel to you, she rationalize that she won't tell you all this things to you if you weren't special lol, it's human psychology and it works on anyone

3: Never get angry : Getting Angry for any reason its not permitted in the beginning of the relationship, it reduces rapport, even if she's deliberately trying to annoy you,

Remember, women test men all the time with rude remarks about your looks or height or whatever, consciously or unconsciously to see if you are actually as confident as you seem

These techniques work all the time, forget all what these gurus tell you online trying to sell you bullshit about pickup and confidence bla bla, those things only work if she already likes you from the get go, and most women won't

Direct game ignites the chaser dynamic and you've also played your hand, she knows what you are up to from the get go, it's slower and doesn't work.most.of the time

ndirect game will make that your long time friend fall I'm love with you, it will make you steal people's girlfriends, hell, I'm not proud of it, but many girls have left their boyfriends for me, and I didnt even ask them to.. it will make any woman you meet fall for you if you incorporate it into your lifestyle

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, I'm.just a normal guy like you, but I studied and practiced these techniques for years now. Now I just want life to be better for more men, and to see these things that were once hidden in plain sight

This is nice.

Guys sometimes find it hard to express themselves to their female folks most times...

like me; I can be extremely free and jovial with my male colleagues but when it comes down to females, I don't always feel free.
what do u think is the actual cause of that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kodext:

This is nice.

Guys sometimes find it hard to express themselves to their female folks most times...

like me; I can be extremely free and jovial with my male colleagues but when it comes down to females, I don't always feel free.
what do u think is the actual cause of that?

That's a very good question Bruh

Not being free around girls is a normal psychological phenomenon, its our default state as guys

Its due to the fear of failure when it comes to our interaction with girls, especially very attractive girls

for example you are thinking in your mind "this girl is too fine, don't let me Bleep up and say something that will make her loose attraction for me"

Then suddenly we freeze up and begin to choose words very carefully, thereby blunting our natural wit and charm. Lol I know, I've been there

However these are methods to totally Eradicate that unnecessary behavior

1 Treat her like you'd treat any other human being Talk to her like she's a human being, have normal conversations, talk about her family, make jokes, just literally be your self

2: Treat her like she's your long time close friend: How do you act around your friends, you smile at them, you laugh at their jokes, you. listen when they talk, you sometimes tease them

3: Remember she's just a woman, don't place her on a high platter, she's not more special than you just because she's a woman

At the beginning of your encounter with her, your job is to make her get addicted to you, to get her very comfortable with you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Davidafinil(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Quinolone:

That's a very good question Bruh

Not being free around girls is a normal psychological phenomenon, its our default state as guys

Its due to the fear of failure when it comes to our interaction with girls, especially very attractive girls

for example you are thinking in your mind "this girl is too fine, don't let me Bleep up and say something that will make her loose attraction for me"

Then suddenly we freeze up and begin to choose words very carefully, thereby blunting our natural wit and charm. Lol I know, I've been there

However these are methods to totally Eradicate that unnecessary behavior

1 Treat her like you'd treat any other human being Talk to her like she's a human being, have normal conversations, talk about her family, make jokes, just literally be your self

2: Treat her like she's your long time close friend: How do you act around your friends, you smile at them, you laugh at their jokes, you. listen when they talk, you sometimes tease them

3: Remember she's just a woman, don't place her on a high platter, she's not more special than you just because she's a woman

At the beginning of your encounter with her, your job is to make her get addicted to you, to get her very comfortable with you.

This is soo true shocked I realized that I do this subconsciously to girls I don't like, and ironically they like me in return. Wow bro, you know your stuff. Please I will like to hear more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by febrezedarego(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
lovely but also make it comprehensive and with real live examples so pple could get ur drill
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by marvin906(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
not a bad list

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
febrezedarego:
lovely but also make it comprehensive and with real live examples so pple could get ur drill

Okay, which part exactly do you want some examples?
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by febrezedarego(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Quinolone:

Okay, which part exactly do you want some examples?
From the approach to the deeds i mean you arrange it from approaching indirectly to setting up the date.... u get d stuff

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
febrezedarego:
From the approach to the deeds i mean you arrange it from approaching indirectly to setting up the date.... u get d stuff

Yes i understand you, but realize that game is a very big topic which can't be explained in a single post, I will post more and more as time goes on

Approach.

A true master of game has mastered both the direct and indirect method and knows when to use them

Too much indirect game and you inadvertently enter the friend zone, too much direct method and you are termed the chaser, it needs to be perfectly balanced

Methods of indirect approach.

1 Then
most powerful and effective method of indirect approach is through mutual friends, for example in a party, a get together, you could have your mutual friend introduce you to the girl

2 you could introduce yourself to the girl by yourself, in a social gathering, her guards are down unlike when she is in the mall or while walking on the street.

Introduce yourself, begin a conversation about the party, you could ask how she's enjoying the party, ask her how she knows the host, begin a normal healthy conversation, while never revealing your real intentions, ( which is that you like her) because she will raise her guard

A very important life skill which you should learn is how to build rapport, and an easy way to do this is to treat her like she's your long time friend

Get her number, and continue from there

Method of direct approach This method involves approaching in the mall, on the street or anywhere without any social gathering

How to know if she doesn't want to be approached

1: She has earphones on, faced down and walking fast

2: She dressed less than sexy , women like to dress sexy and if she doesn't ,know that she doesn't want attention on that particular day

3: She avoids eye contact like a plague, most times she is shy, and she will reject you, because she can't handle it

You can choose to approach any woman you want but its important to know these signs before hand as it helps to calibrate your method of approach

Remember she will be on the guard, so its important to make her comfortable by treating her like a long time friend

Example : Hi, I saw you walking and thought you looked good, decided to say hi

If she's receptive, continue to Convo, of not, end it, women are everywhere and its not a must to get that one

Get her number, then revert back to indirect game which I've given example of in my previous post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by 606thearena: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
baba you tight

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
How to be very successfull in Gaming women - Alpha Mindset [i][/i]

Disclaimer - Most of what I teach are extremely powerful, i have been using them for years. They will have women chasing you that you will begin to avoid them, you will steal people's girlfriends, steal people's wives (although i suggest you avoid doing that, don't be a bas.tard lol)

However Some techniques can be extremely unethical and immoral as they play on women's psycohology

Use these powers at your own risk, i did not show you anything lol.

Understanding Women - Women are naturally manipulative, yes all women. As men we developed strength and agility, while women developed a good ability to control men. Because they are naturally weaker, they need to be able to control men so as to get what they want

What i will teach in this thread is how to beat them at their own game

Make no mistake, gaming women is strategy, don't follow your gut because it's often wrong, there are certain ways to win the game which i will show you

Mindset to have as a man

1: You should be in control of the relationship, in the beginning of the relationship, the woman has all the power, because she eventually decides to have se.x with you, but as time goes on, you aim in game is to have her have se.x with you through psychology

2: There a millions of women, no single woman is special: Throw a away the idea that you are in love with a woman because she's beautiful bla bla bla, my brother, you just want to have sex lol, there are many more beautiful women out there, even if you are in love, these strategies will make her think you are her soul mate lmao

3: Have an abundance mindest: Women can smell desperation from a mile away, they know you want to lash, and then they begin to raise their guards, how would you act if you had 9 women who you could have sex with right away, exactly, you wouldn't even care when one starts to misbehave, you would just laugh and pat her in the head. I don't mean going around bragging that you have plenty women, this just makes you look childish and its repulsive to women as well as men

4: learn how to display indifference: This ties greatly with what i just said above, the art of true indifference is the ability to walk away at any moment

What's the point of indirect game

Indirect game is a form of misdirection, creeping into a woman's mind that she doesn't realize it until its too late, for that you will be required to develop certain other skill in your life

such as conversational skills ( i will talk on that later if you want)
The ability to be extremely likable by people whether men or women,
The ability to deceive,
The ability to keep your emotions in check - smiling when you are angry, and vice-versa
The ability to be very patient

lol, don't worry, you will develop all this as time goes on and if you follow what i say

if you have any questions, i'm happy to help smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
606thearena:
baba you tight

thanks bruh, i just felt i should let these info out there, its of no use in my head apart from to me. i'm just here to help

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by febrezedarego(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
with yah all way til u finish just keep updating dialy bruh
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Kodext(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Quinolone:
How to be very successfull in Gaming women - Alpha Mindset [i][/i]

Disclaimer - Most of what I teach are extremely powerful, i have been using them for years. They will have women chasing you that you will begin to avoid them, you will steal people's girlfriends, steal people's wives (although i suggest you avoid doing that, don't be a bas.tard lol)

However Some techniques can be extremely unethical and immoral as they play on women's psycohology

Use these powers at your own risk, i did not show you anything lol.

Understanding Women - Women are naturally manipulative, yes all women. As men we developed strength and agility, while women developed a good ability to control men. Because they are naturally weaker, they need to be able to control men so as to get what they want

What i will teach in this thread is how to beat them at their own game

Make no mistake, gaming women is strategy, don't follow your gut because it's often wrong, there are certain ways to win the game which i will show you

Mindset to have as a man

1: You should be in control of the relationship, in the beginning of the relationship, the woman has all the power, because she eventually decides to have se.x with you, but as time goes on, you aim in game is to have her have se.x with you through psychology

2: There a millions of women, no single woman is special: Throw a away the idea that you are in love with a woman because she's beautiful bla bla bla, my brother, you just want to have sex lol, there are many more beautiful women out there, even if you are in love, these strategies will make her think you are her soul mate lmao

3: Have an abundance mindest: Women can smell desperation from a mile away, they know you want to lash, and then they begin to raise their guards, how would you act if you had 9 women who you could have sex with right away, exactly, you wouldn't even care when one starts to misbehave, you would just laugh and pat her in the head. I don't mean going around bragging that you have plenty women, this just makes you look childish and its repulsive to women as well as men

4: learn how to display indifference: This ties greatly with what i just said above, the art of true indifference is the ability to walk away at any moment

What's the point of indirect game

Indirect game is a form of misdirection, creeping into a woman's mind that she doesn't realize it until its too late, for that you will be required to develop certain other skill in your life

such as conversational skills ( i will talk on that later if you want)
The ability to be extremely likable by people whether men or women,
The ability to deceive,
The ability to keep your emotions in check - smiling when you are angry, and vice-versa
The ability to be very patient

lol, don't worry, you will develop all this as time goes on and if you follow what i say

if you have any questions, i'm happy to help smiley

Girls have suffered ni
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by mastermaestro(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
I commend your enlightening exposition. But I can't adopt these techniques. I think what I need now is how to ward off the choking passes that I am getting. cry They just think one is being mean for not accepting their advances. It's a nightmare!

The HOLY GHOST has been superbly helpful. I would long have gone the way of Samson. grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Kodext(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
mastermaestro:
I commend your enlightening exposition. But I can't adopt these techniques. I think what I need now is how to ward off the choking passes that I am getting. cry They just think one is being mean for not accepting their advances. It's a nightmare!

The HOLY GHOST has been superbly helpful. I would long have gone the way of Samson. grin

Ok brother Elijah!
So what are you doing in this thread?
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by mastermaestro(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kodext:

Ok brother Elijah!
So what are you doing in this thread?

Sister Mary, freedom to read.

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Kodext(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
mastermaestro:

Sister Mary, freedom to read.
This guy needs prayer!

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by psalmsmiles(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
baba, ure d real deal!
massive respect!!
Could u please expanciate more on the direct approach with real life examples and some chatting drills guys could use to capture their attention.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
mastermaestro:

well in that case you don't have any problems lol, it's not a must for you to accept everyone na.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Quinolone(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
psalmsmiles:
baba, ure d real deal!
massive respect!!
Could u please expanciate more on the direct approach with real life examples and some chatting drills guys could use to capture their attention.

Direct Approach guide

in my earlier post, i told ya'll that an essential skill you need is to become a good conversationalist, don't worry, it's easy to learn

say you see a se.xy fine girl walking on the road or in school, or the mall, wherever, and who doesn't display all the signs that she doesn't want to be approached ( refer to my previous post to see it, from now on lets call it closed off sign)

or even if she displays them and you still want to approach to test the waters here are things you need to do

1 immediately show her that you are not a threat, you know it, i know it, but she doesn't know it (if you are going to be a threat then this is not for you please, i don't condone voilence against women)

how do you show her you are not a threat

A- Don't come one too hard to her - approach from the side and not the front nor the back, approaching from the front or back raises her defences

B- Have a non threatening body language - A genuine smile, smiling eyes, your palms facing your front and a relaxed body language

C- When she sees you, you need to answer these four questions before she even asks you -
who are you?
what do you want?
Are you a threat?
How long will this take ?

if you can find an opener that states all these in one line, then you are golden, for example " Hi, i'm quinolone, i just need 30 seconds of your time, i saw you walking and i thought you looked cute , and thought to say hello" say all this in one line slowly, don't rush it or it seems rehearsed and she'll think you are not confident

Remember, you answer the question of "are you a threat?" with your body language

D - most times she smiles, but when she doesn't do not despair, she might be really shy, just start a normal convo, while calibrating her comfort levels. if she seems really uncomfortable, let her go

this is extremely easy if you are in a school environment because so much to talk about, ask her her name, where she's going, her department bla bla. This is where your conversational skills come in, even if its non existent, you could just talk for one minute and ask for her number

E - How to ask for the number - "I won't like to keep you any longer you must have somewhere to be, listen, i will like to see you someother time, let me get your number"

Note i didn't say, "can i have your number?" Because it gives her chance to say no, Just assume, assumption is key, assume that she wants to see you again. remember my earlier post where i told you to treat her like an old friend.

i will post more how to become a better conversationist as time goes on, tune in and follow smiley

quinolone

6 Likes

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by nestic(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=Quinolone post=76236115][/quote]
bro nice piece i just learnt alot from this!
uhm i'm comfused right now cus i just met a girl recently, and we've been talking... She sounds very free and happy anytime we talk and i think she likes me buh i'm confuse cus we just met recently, should i go straight with the chase or wait for some time? And since we met we've talked almost every day, how should i go about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? / Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) / Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.