Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (67587 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Go Down)

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!

5 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by lilmax(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
I don't understand, the man you chat with dey type "k"?

"Your second number z not going"?

BLOCK HIM IMMEDIATELY

300 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by donstan18: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
You are still a small girl in her Hoe-Phase.

Ask the nearest unmarried aged ladies around you, with time, reality and body go start to dey tell you, after the non-Nigerian guy is done with you.

He might even be the person behind the white guy's account.

837 Likes 58 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Abfinest007(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
u don want him but you want his money but if you have told him that you don't want him but he still decide to spend on you no problem u can empty his pocket until his real wife will come

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by pharrell8(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Telll him ur getting married soon... Hope u did not collect any money from him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Kaiser99: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
You will eventually look for him after your boyfriend must have enjoyed the coochie, and then break your heart.Girls only really start appreciating good guys after a series of bad experiences.
Sorry for the guy that allows an 18yr old gal treat him anyhow.

763 Likes 56 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by themonk(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
People make life complicated for themselves.

There is no way you can leave him without hurting him so you better leave him now so he can hurt and move on. Life is not all sugar and rain, there is also sun and lemon, bad things are part of life and it's not our duty to question what is a necessity even if it hurts bad.

BTW stop asking Nigerian guys you won't date to advise you, I see this as a marketting ploy to play hard to get. if it is, your gimmick will only attract FVCK boys once again.

198 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Newguyhere: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Guys that move with underage girls sef dey try.
I just pray that white guy that is propping you up isn't a human trafficker.
Polish and eastern European guys are now big in the sex trade.
The issue has gotten so bad that they even have African syndicates all over the continent.

316 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Abfinest007:
u don want him but you want his money but if you have told him that you don't want him but he still decide to spend on you no problem u can empty his pocket until his real wife will come
I gave me willingly,nd i asked because i was broke nd had no boyfriend then
But since then i never collected anything from him no more,my bf do usually send me money nw.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
All these kids with fantastic dreams: “Tall, dark/white, handsome, rich”.

It's not your fault abeg. It's the maga that can't take a hint. Causing us unbearable shame and embarrassment.

Your first boyfriend was wiser. undecided

490 Likes 28 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
The truth is better sayed now before is too late my sister u for give dis guy sex o ...if u never give am sex ur owing him bcus u self chop en money..u ow de guy sex give him sex before u marry another guy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Newguyhere:

Ah swear bro..I no fit imagine the stress involved

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Kingsteve(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
You broke up with your ex because you didn't give him some p ssy.
What makes you think the new bf won't do same if you're so stingy with your p ssy?

41 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by LOMBARDY(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
So your main point is to flaunt your so called foreign boyfriend while belittling Nigerian men because one guy broke your heart because you no give an Toto?

You keep showering praise on the guy throughout the thread and at a point I got confused if I was in the right thread.

Lemme tell you the truth, u like that your childhood Nigerian friend, else you would have cut him off. You clearly realize he wanted a relationship which you can't give him but yet you haven't made it clear with him since...

And another thing, hope you didn't still give your new boyfriend Toto too undecided I'll be waiting for your next thread cool

207 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by LOMBARDY(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Newguyhere:
The issue has gotten so bad that they even have African syndicates all over the continent.
Honestly..I hate it!!! I do warn my friends whenever they try making sexual comments about a minor. I mean serious warning!

31 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kingsteve:
You broke up with your ex because you didn't give him some p ssy.
What makes you think the new bf won't do same if you're so stingy with your p ssy?
We see once in a blue moon because he is not living in Africa
He is also helping me me in every possible way
Nd he doesn't pressure me for sex because he want me as partner nd mould me fully.
Moreover why the rush?not every guy has Nigerian mentality!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by themonk(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Nd he doesn't pressure me for sex because he want me as partner nd mould me fully.
He is fvcking someone else, small girl like you. undecided

355 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Newguyhere:
Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!

14 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
All this young ladies on Nairaland I wonder what their parents are doing .Focus more on your career .

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
themonk:

He is fvcking someone else, small girl like you. undecided
Geez!!! I am 21!!!
Hw is 21 years old lady a small girl?

18 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by themonk(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Geez!!! I am 21!!!
Hw is 21 years old lady a small girl?
Doesn't matter your age if you think a Polish Guy that doesn't ask you for sex is suddenly impotent because of you.

245 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Enjoy your youth.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Newguyhere: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!

young girl, what makes you think that a high quality Caucasian male will move with a poorly educated third world lady such as yourself?
have you seen polish girls? They are way more attractive and of higher quality than you.
That guy certainly has an ulterior motive or he is just messing with your feelings.
I can swear his parents won't even allow him to marry a third world lady undecided

324 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
lilmax:

BLOCK HIM IMMEDIATELY

grin I don't think he's a mature guy, if he is then she did right by blocking him, I have no patience for people who replies me with "k".

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by kinzation(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
hehehehe
make una comment the more jare
the stingy pvssy and the mumu guy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by TwoBottles: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tell us the truth, you already like him and dream about him all the time. You only came here to lie to us that you have a tall white boyfriend in order to elevate your lowly status. Just say the truth because local man knows.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Kingsteve(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Anyway, let's see how it goes when he visits and finally demands for your p ssy.
You think say em no dey fantasise about eating your kpomo on a regular?

You go soon believe in the Nigerian mentality!
grin grin grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Lamanii22(f): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
lilmax:

BLOCK HIM IMMEDIATELY

Lool as in shaperly....

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
If U tell him with ordinary mouth U ain’t interested he will just think you are playing hard to get cos u are young... and will keep using ur mum to get to u.. but there’s one language every one understands... and that’s money...
Try and break down all the money u have hungrily collected from him..collect it from ur new boyfriend call him and return it to him..tell him just once...you don’t wanna owe any one, that u ain’t interested, he will get it sharp sharp.......

but I know u... u like money too much....u want to keep him, and keep collecting money but u don’t want his disturbance...òrí è tí dààrù...olè, adòjùtíní omo

263 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Newguyhere:

she will eventually regret her actions trust me. By the time that white guy starts peddling her pussy all over the brothels in Europe undecided
Don't worry. We've seen her future already grin

40 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.